MA Operations Research Distance Education: It is a 2-year long post-graduate degree program that is designed to study networking within the field of operational research. The minimum eligibility criteria for MA Operation Research distance education admission is BA operation management or equivalent & the average fee range for the program is between Rs 12,000 to INR 28,000 per year.
MA Operations Research is a postgraduate course in Decision-making that is improved through the knowledge of this course by applying operations with advanced techniques. There are other names used for operations research and these are Management Science and Industrial Engineering.
When students start their professional careers with this degree they gain expertise to solve the problems faced by various companies, institutes, and firms by implementing mathematical methods in the real world.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Arts in Operational Research
- Eligibility: In admissions for distance courses no entrance exam is taken. It is just dependent on previous qualifications and merit that must be at least 50% aggregate. Students will be selected regardless of their age.
- Duration: It is taught to candidates within 4 semesters where each is 6 months long and the total duration is 2 years.
- Career-wise: In this field, students can work being a OR Risk Analyst, OR Consultant, Research Manager, Research Head, Associate Analyst, and so on. Individuals can hold an annual salary of INR 4.5 to 13 lacs.
MA Operations Research Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Operations Research Distance Education|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 12,000 to INR 28,000 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why MA Operations Research Distance Education
MA in Operation Research through distance education is a post-graduate degree of 2 years. This course deals with advanced study and research emphasizing topics. Deterministic optimization, probabilistic models and their applications, simulation, and mathematical statistic are some related topics that will be learned by students. Apart from it, students don’t have to attend physical classes at a distance mode. The study material is also provided by the institute in printed and online forms. So, they can complete their degrees from anywhere.
Distance MA Course Specializations
Key Features of MA Operations Research Distance Education
- Students who pursue this course become equipped with skills such as computing, modeling, analytical, mathematical, communication, and interpersonal skills. The combination of all these skills is imparted to students.
- This course is quite beneficial for candidates who want to develop a career with roles like operations research consultant, research manager, associate analyst, research head, operations risk analyst, and others.
- Due to the rising demand for distance MA Operations Research courses among graduates, the candidates now are eager to pursue this course at the PG level.
- In distance mode, its scope, duration, and acceptability, are the same all across the country such as the regular courses are acceptable everywhere.
- The UGC and DEB have recognized the worth of this distance MA course and have approved it to be offered in distance mode.
MA Operations Research Distance Education Admission 2023
MA in Operations is a degree related to social and civil work required for government jobs. A 2-year post-graduation degree in operational research has been described as the “scientific analysis of decisions” in detail. The course will complete after graduation in any discipline within two years of an academic course.
To get admission to the course, students must be eligible; they can easily get admission if they are eligible. In the course, you can get admission online or offline for both types. After completing the MA operations research program, take a job in different fields such as Executive Manager, Analyst, Business & Development, etc.
The average annual salary offered to the operations research professionals ranges from 04 to 09 Lac per annum. It may vary according to expertise in the field. After completing an MA in Operation Research, the advanced or higher study is Ph.D. and M.Phil in operations research.
Distance MA Operations Research Eligibility Criteria
- Students for MA Operations Research course the completion of the Bachelor’s degree from a relevant stream.
- Distance MA Operations Research course requires one to obtain at least 50% marks in their graduation degree.
- For the admission procedure, there is no entrance examination for this course.
MA Operations Research Distance Education Fees
The average fee structure to pursue a distance MA in Operations Research includes: Course Fee is INR 12,000 to INR 28,000 per year.
MA Operations Research Distance Education Admission Process
The applicants can apply through the procedure given:
- There will be a visit to the IMTS Institute website on its application portal.
- Candidates first sign up and proceed with instructions and fill out the form.
- Submission of fees can be made by students through the website procedure or they can ask the IMTS counselor to get a direct link.
- When candidates pay the fee they get a confirmation email of registration.
Benefits of MA Operations Research Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The distance MA courses give time relaxation to the candidate. The candidate can study and work at the same time in this program.
- Low cost: The fee structure of the distance MA is less than the physical MA. The average fee of this course is INR 12,000 to INR 28,000 per year which makes it easy for the candidate.
- Earn while you learn: The distance MA is only one course that allows the candidate to work and earn simultaneously. The candidate can make it by writing assignments and projects and getting money.
- Digital classes: This course is the best option for those students who want to work in other institutes. All books and categories are given to the students in digital form. It has an online/offline mode.
MA Operations Research Distance Education Scope
Students who have completed MA Operations Research Distance Education can build their careers in teaching, healthcare, sports, etc. They can also continue their education and pursue Ph.D. After Completing a master’s degree students are eligible to choose Indian civil services also. Students have a lot of options in government sectors and various jobs offered to them. IAS, PCS, and Police services are some of the most decent services.
Career Prospects After MA Operations Research Distance Education
MA Operational Management is the best option to make a career in a different field like: –
- Social media
- Environmental work
- Product development
- Decision making
Job Types for MA Operations Research Distance Education
- Operations Executive
- Operations Research Scientist
- Marketing Operations Manager
- Operations Research Contributor
- Research Specialist
- Teacher & Lecturer
- Operations Analyst
MA Operations Research Distance Education Syllabus
|Spreadsheet and database modeling||Consultancy Skills|
|Stochastic or methods||Healthcare Modelling|
|Case studies||Credit Scoring and Data Mining|
|Problem Structuring||Forecasting or MS In transportation|
|Deterministic or methods||Computer analysis of data and models|
|Presenting reports||Game TheoryProject Risk Management|
|Visual basic for applications||Knowledge Management and Business Intelligence|
|Statistical methods||Multivariate Statistics for Data Mining|
|Nonlinear optimization||SAS Software for Data Analysis and Modelling|
|Economics for or MS||Financial portfolio theory|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is this MA Operations Research valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans- Yes, an MA Operations Research degree is valid and acceptable for a private and government sector job.
Q: Is the MA Operations Research Distance Education degree valid for UAE Or the US?
Ans- Yes, MA Operations Research Distance Education is a bachelor’s degree, and it’s valid in UAE or the US.
Q: Can students pay a fee in installments?
Ans- Yes, the student can pay a fee in installments.
Q: What will be the examination mode?
Ans- University will decide the mode of examination.
Be the first to leave a review.