MA Operations Research Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MA Operations Research is a postgraduate course in networking within the field of operational research. Decision-making is improved through the knowledge of this course by applying operations with advanced techniques. There are other names used for operations research and these are Management Science and Industrial Engineering.
Distance MA course in Operations Research specializations are offered to graduated students. After learning this course students become able with all the skills that are necessary for candidates to acquire a great career in the related fields. From various other non-mathematical and Management disciplines a wide range of techniques is employed in this course. When students start their professional career with this degree they gain expertise to solve the problems faced by various companies, institutes, and firms by implementing mathematical methods in the real world.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Arts in Operational Research
- Eligibility: In admissions of distance courses no entrance exam is taken. It is just dependent on previous qualifications and merit that must be at least 50% aggregate. Students will be selected regardless of their age.
- Duration: It is taught to candidates within 4 semesters where each is 6 months long and the total duration is 2 years.
- Fee: The varying fee scale is INR 12,000 to INR 28,000 per year.
- Career-wise: In this field, students can work being a OR Risk Analyst, OR Consultant, Research Manager, Research Head, Associate Analyst, and so on. Individuals can hold an annual salary of INR 4.5 to 13 lacs.
MA Operations Research Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Operations Research Distance Education|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 12,000 to INR 28,000 per year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Distance MA Course Specializations
MA Operations Research Distance Education Admission 2022-23
MA operations research distance education is a degree related to social and civil works required for government jobs. 2-year post-graduation degree in operational research has been described as the “scientific analysis of decisions” in detail. The course will complete after graduation in any discipline within two years of an academic course.
To get admission to the course, students must be eligible; they can easily get admission if they are eligible. In the course, you can get admission online or offline for both types. After completing the MA operations research program, take a job in different fields such as Executive Manager, Analyst, Business & Development, etc.
The average annual salary offered to the operations research professionals ranging from 04 to 09 Lac per annum. It may vary according to expertise in the field. MA Operations Research Distance Education Admission 2021-22. After completing an MA in Operation Research, the advanced or higher study is Ph.D. and M.Phil in operations research. The DU is the top institute for courses in operations research.
MA Operations Research Distance Education
- The candidates who pursue this course become equipped with skills such as computing, modelling, analytical, mathematical, communication, and interpersonal skills. The combination of all these skills is imparted to students.
- This course is quite beneficial for candidates who want to develop a career with roles like operations research consultant, research manager, associate analyst, research head, operations risk analyst, and others.
- Due to the rising demand for this course among graduates, the candidates now are eager to pursue this course at the PG level.
- In distance mode, its scope, duration, and acceptability, are the same all across the country such as the regular courses are acceptable everywhere.
- The UGC and DEB have recognized the worth of this course and have approved it to be offered in distance mode.
MA Operations Research Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Each candidate who applies for the course and his/her eligibility is based on the qualification level they have completed and graduation is required in this case.
- While passing the graduation marks of students must be 50% minimum and no entrance exam marks are required.
MA Operations Research Distance Education Fees
The average fees structure to pursue MA in Operations Research includes: Course Fee- INR 12,000 to INR 28,000 per year
MA Operations Research Distance Education Admission Process
The applicants can apply through the procedure given:
- There will be a visit to the IMTS website on its application portal.
- Candidates first sign up and proceed with instructions and fill out the form.
- Submission of fees can be made by students through the website procedure or they can ask the IMTS counselor to get a direct link.
- When candidates pay the fee they get a confirmation email of registration.
Benefits of MA Operations Research Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The distance MA courses give time relaxation to the candidate. The candidate can study and work at the same time in this program.
- Low cost: The fee structure of the distance MA is less than the physical MA. The average fee of this course is 70 K to 01 Lac which makes it easy for the candidate.
- Earn while you learn: The distance MA is only one course that allows the candidate to work and earn simultaneously. The candidate can make it by writing assignments and projects and getting money.
- Digital classes: This course is the best option for those students who want to work in other institutes. All books and categories are given to the students in digital form. It has an online/offline mode.
Career Prospects After MA Operations Research Distance Education
MA Operational Management is the best option to make a career in a different field like: –
- Social media
- Environmental work
- Product development
- Decision making
Job Types for MA Operations Research Distance Education
- Operations Executive
- Operations Research Scientist
- Marketing Operations Manager
- Operations Research Contributor
- Research Specialist
- Teacher & Lecturer
- Operations Analyst
MA Operations Research Distance Education Syllabus
|Spreadsheet and database modeling||Consultancy Skills|
|Stochastic or methods||Healthcare Modelling|
|Case studies||Credit Scoring and Data Mining|
|Problem Structuring||Forecasting or MS In transportation|
|Deterministic or methods||Computer analysis of data and models|
|Presenting reports||Game TheoryProject Risk Management|
|Visual basic for applications||Knowledge Management and Business Intelligence|
|Statistical methods||Multivariate Statistics for Data Mining|
|Nonlinear optimization||SAS Software for Data Analysis and Modelling|
|Economics for or MS||Financial portfolio theory|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is this MA Operations Research valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans- Yes, an MA Operations Research degree is valid and acceptable for a private and government sector job.
Q: Is the MA Operations Research Distance Education degree valid for UAE Or the US?
Ans- Yes, MA Operations Research Distance Education is a bachelor’s degree, and it’s valid in UAE or the US.
Q: Can students pay a fee in installment?
Ans- Yes, the student can pay a fee in installment.
Q: What will be the examination mode?
Ans- University will decide the mode of examination.
Be the first to leave a review.