MA Political Science Distance Education Admission 2022: IMTS Institute’s MA Political Science Distance Education course admission will close on 30 November 2022. Master of Arts (MA) in Political Science is a degree program offered at the master’s level. The duration of the course is 2 years.
The course deals with the study of Indian as well as International political systems in a thorough and comprehensive way. Individuals who desire to join the fields such as public management and governance can pursue Political Science Distance Education program.
Some major subjects included in the study of MA distance education in political science are public laws, comparative politics, international relations, public administration, political theory and so on. There is a benefit that knowledge of civil duties and rights is also imparted to Students’ minds. Thus this course offers students the capability to be a strong part of the political system of the country.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Arts in Political Science
- Eligibility: Students who have a BA degree are considered eligible and their marks should be at the minimal level of 50% and no entrance exam is taken.
- Duration: The time period that students need to accomplish the studies of this course is 2 years which are splinted into 4 semesters.
- Fee: INR 11000/- to INR 22000/- is the estimation of the average fee of the MA Political Science Distance Education degree.
- Career-wise: Some of the common career options in MA Political Science Distance Education arena are budget examiner, political scientist, state legislator, lobbyist, and corporate public affairs advisor. The chances of income-earning are higher from INR 3 to INR 8 LPA.
Latest Updates: MA Political Science Distance Admission is open for the session 2022-23. The last date to apply is 30 November 2022.
MA Political Science Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Arts in Political Science|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 11000/- to INR 22000/- per year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Why MA Political Science Distance Education?
MA Political Science Distance Education is a specially crafted course that aims at providing students with every opportunity for learning in brief about every possible aspect and condition regarding the political science course. The course curriculum aims at briefing students on various topics like politics, sociology, administration, etc.
The curriculum used in the course is updated regularly by the institution with the objective for providing students with the advanced policies that need to have for making a successful career. The scope for students after pursuing this course is immensely high as the demand for professionals with political knowledge is high all over the world.
Key Features of MA Political Science Distance Education
- The course covers various features of governance through political philosophy, international laws, Indian and foreign governance, polity, political doctrine, etc.
- As this course falls under the postgraduate category which is valuable in gaining positions higher than those that can be pursued at the graduate level.
- There are options for students available after pursuing this course such that they can. Continue studying at PhD level after this master’s degree course. Instead of studying, they can also search for jobs like a political content writer, activist, academician, political consultant, etc.
- The circle of politics is very wide and thus a great number of students take interest in learning it, this course is also important to appear in the competitive exams.
- This is now mostly pursued in distance learning mode that is accessible to all candidates who are interested and cannot attend regular classes.
- One thing that makes this course valuable is its recognition from UGC and DEB.
Distance MA Course Specializations
MA Political Science Distance Education Admission 2022
IMTS Institute has started taking admissions into the MA Political Science Distance Education course for the academic session 2022-23. The institute has also announced that the last date for admission into the course is 30 November 2022 therefore aspirants are needed to fill out the registration forms soon.
As soon as a candidate finishes the process of registering for the course, the institute will immediately begin compiling the final list of students who will be granted admission into the course. Because the institute will not accept any registrations made offline, the applicants will need to finish the registration process through the online platform.
Students who get into any trouble or have confusion regarding the admission process or the curriculum of the course then can contact our career counsellors who are available 24×7 for the betterment of students. The aspirants are needed to fill out the query form listed at imtsinstitute.com.
MA Political Science Distance Education Application Form
The application forms for MA Political Science (distance learning) are available in online mode only. Students who are eligible can only fill out the application form for the course. It is a necessary process to submit the form before the deadline. All details mentioned in the application form must be correct. Students must recheck the form before submitting the online registration form.
MA Political Science Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- MA is a master’s level program that requires a bachelor’s degree from any recognized institute.
- The bachelor’s degree must be approved by UGC.
- The admission process will be based on merit. Students must score a minimum of 45% marks in their bachelor’s degree.
- These will not be shortlisted through an entrance exam.
MA Political Science Distance Education Fee Structure
Distance MA Political Science applicants must pay their application form fee to confirm their registration. After the verification of documents, they will be notified to pay their admission fee which includes a tuition fee, Study material fee, etc. Students must pay via an online platform.
- The average fee structure for the MA Political Science Distance learning program is Rs 11,000/- to Rs 22,000/- each year.
- The candidate must have to pay the registration fee.
- An installment system is also available for candidates.
How to Apply for MA Political Science Distance Learning?
The admission process for the course is given as:
- Apply through the IMTS website by creating an account.
- Open the account to get the application form.
- Fill out the application properly and also attach the necessary files.
- The form will be successfully submitted after fee payment.
- This registration can also be made with the help of an IMTS counselor directly.
Benefits of MA Political Science Distance Education
- Time flexibility: Time flexibility is given to the candidate in the political science distance MA courses. The candidates can get classes and admission at their time freely.
- Low cost: The average fee of the distance MA Political Science is Rs 11,000/- to Rs 22,000/-. This program is affordable for the candidate. The fee structure of this course is lower than the regular MA.
- Earn while you learn: This course permits the students to do work regularly. When the candidate is free from their work, he or can easily give time to their study.
- Online classes: The students of this course cannot attend the physical classes. The lectures of this course are recorded. Candidates can take these lectures online. This is an easy way for those candidates who learn and earn at the same time.
MA Political Science Distance Education Syllabus
Master of Arts is one of the most popular and demanding courses nowadays. Many universities/ institute like IMTS offers master’s degree in Political Science to students who have completed their bachelor’s degree from any well-known university. The student can gain in-depth knowledge of the subjects he/she chooses. Political Sociology, Research Methodology, Ancient Indian Political Thoughts, Concept of Political Science, etc., are among the subjects covered. There are four semesters in the course. Listed below are the subjects according to semesters.
|Semester I||Semester II||Semester III||Semester IV|
|Western Political Thought (From Plato to Hegel)||Political Sociology||Public Administration||Concept and Issue in Political Science|
|Contemporary Political Theory||Political Thinking Since Marx||International Politics||Post-Cold War International Relations|
|Research Methodology||Comparative Politics||Politics in India||State Politics with Special Reference to U.P.|
|Ancient Indian Political Thought||Indian Constitutional System||Modern Indian Political Thought||Indian Administration|
|Practical Work/Exercise||Practical Work/Exercise||Practical Work/Exercise||Dissertation and Viva Voce|
Scope of MA in Political Science via distance learning
In India, Master of art programs is available in various specializations, and one of the highly pursued subjects in Political Science. Due to its immense popularity, MA in Political Science via distance learning includes various job roles & decent salary packages. Students who have a MA in Political Science distance degree hold a variety of job options. They have a wide range of employment opportunities, and they are paid well. There are various jobs options & areas, as mentioned below:
Job Areas for MA Political Science Distance Education
- Public Policy Organisations
- Intelligence Wings
- Social Work Organisations
- Colleges and Universities
- Public Relations Departments
- Government Agencies
Job Types for MA Political Science Distance Education
- Budget Examiner
- Corporate Social Policy Issues Analyst
- Legislative Analyst
- Campaign Organiser
- Budget Analyst
- Public Opinion Analyst
- Corporate Public Affairs Advisor
- State Legislator
- Legislative Coordinator
- Political scientist
- Corporation Legislative Issues Manager
- Political Commentator
MA Political Science Distance Education Skills
For those looking for professions in teaching or media, the MA Political Science course helps advance their careers. It opens up a range of job chances at different international agencies for prospective authors and translators. The following are some of the competencies expected of graduates with an MA in political science:
- Analytical Reasoning
- Public Relation
- Data Skills
- Communication Skills
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, all the Master’s degrees and certifications are good for the government and the private sector.
Ans- Yes, India or Abroad accepts all the degrees and certifications in Agriculture.
Ans- Yes, Installment and One-time payments both modes are available for the fee payment.
Ans- Examination mode depends on the study mode, and what student selected on admission time.
Be the first to leave a review.