MA Political Science Distance Education Admission 2023: MA Political Science is a distance education postgraduate degree completed in 2 years. This degree focuses on studying national and international politics. IMTS Institute offers it to provide learning flexibility to candidates.
Admission Process: For the distance MA Political Science courses, the candidates can now easily submit their applications in online mode. At least a BA in Political Science or a relevant degree is required to be pursued by candidates.
MA Political Science Admission Updates 2023:
- 07 September 2023: Distance MA Political Science admission for the session 2023-24 has begun at IMTS Institute. Interested candidates can submit their online applications before the deadline 15 September 2023. Apply Now
- 07 September 2023: Candidates who want to pursue an MA in Political Science distance education programme can enrol at Subharati University before the last date 18 September 2023.
What is MA Political Science Distance Education?
The course deals with the study of Indian as well as International political systems in a thorough and comprehensive way. Individuals who desire to join the fields such as public management and governance can pursue Political Science Distance Education program.
Some major subjects included in the study of MA distance education in political science are public laws, comparative politics, international relations, public administration, political theory and so on. There is a benefit that knowledge of civil duties and rights is also imparted to Students’ minds. Thus this course offers students the capability to be a strong part of the political system of the country.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Arts in Political Science
- Eligibility: Students who have a BA degree are considered eligible and their marks should be at the minimal level of 50% and no entrance exam is taken.
- Duration: The time period that students need to accomplish the studies of this course is 2 years which are splinted into 4 semesters.
- Fee: INR 11,000/- to INR 22,000/- is the estimation of the average fee of the MA Political Science Distance Education degree.
- Career-wise: Some of the common career options in MA Political Science Distance Education arena are budget examiner, political scientist, state legislator, lobbyist, and corporate public affairs advisor. The chances of income-earning are higher from INR 3 to INR 8 LPA.
MA Political Science Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Arts in Political Science|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 11000/- to INR 22000/- per year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Why MA Political Science Distance Education?
MA Political Science Distance Education is a specially crafted course that aims at providing students with every opportunity for learning in brief about every possible aspect and condition regarding the political science course. The course curriculum aims at briefing students on various topics like politics, sociology, administration, etc.
The curriculum used in the course is updated regularly by the institution with the objective for providing students with the advanced policies that need to have for making a successful career. The scope for students after pursuing this course is immensely high as the demand for professionals with political knowledge is high all over the world.
Is Distance MA Political Science Worth it?
MA political science is one of the most known courses. It can be worth it if you learn this course carefully and learn various political skills.
- Skills: This course provides all important skills required in politics, some of them are social skills, administration skills, time management, writing, communication and speech skills.
- Time Flexibility: Students can choose what they want to study, when they want to learn it, how quickly they want to learn it, and how they would like to learn it in a remote learning political science course.
- Fee and cost: This distance program is cost-saving compared to regular MA. The academic fee for this distance MA program is between INR 11,000 and INR 22,000 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: This MA program gives you flexible time for study. This allows you to earn money by working and studying this course. It can help poor students who can’t learn because of workload.
Key Features of MA Political Science Distance Education
- The course covers various features of governance through political philosophy, international laws, Indian and foreign governance, polity, political doctrine, etc.
- As this course falls under the postgraduate category which is valuable in gaining positions higher than those that can be pursued at the graduate level.
- There are options for students available after pursuing this course such that they can continue studying at PhD level after this master’s degree course. Instead of studying, they can also search for jobs like a political content writer, activist, academician, political consultant, etc.
- The circle of politics is very wide and thus a great number of students take interest in learning it, this course is also important to appear in the competitive exams.
- This is now mostly pursued in distance learning mode that is accessible to all candidates who are interested and cannot attend regular classes.
- One thing that makes this course valuable is its recognition from UGC and DEB.
Distance MA Course Specializations
MA Political Science Distance Education Admission 2023
IMTS Institute has started taking admission into the MA Political Science Distance Education course for the academic session 2023. Therefore aspirants are needed to fill out the registration forms soon.
Admission to two-year MA Political Science programme offered for both academic and calendar year cycles at IMTS Institute. Candidates for admission to the first year of the Master of Arts Political Science distance learning programme in the Institute shall be required to have a BA in Political Science or an equivalent undergraduate degree in the 10+2+3 pattern of education. There is no entrance test required for admission to this programme. Candidates are selected on the basis of previous academic performance.
Students who get into any trouble or have confusion regarding the admission process or the curriculum of the course then can contact our career counsellors who are available 24×7 for the betterment of students. The aspirants are needed to fill out the query form listed at imtsinstitute.com.
MA Political Science Distance Education Application Form
The application forms for MA Political Science (distance learning) are available in online mode only. Students who are eligible can only fill out the application form for the course. It is a necessary process to submit the form before the deadline. All details mentioned in the application form must be correct. Students must recheck the form before submitting the online registration form.
MA Political Science Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
MA Political Science Distance course eligibility criteria are mentioned below,
- MA is a master’s level program that requires a bachelor’s degree from any recognized institute.
- The bachelor’s degree must be approved by UGC.
- The admission process will be based on merit. Students must score a minimum of 45% marks in their bachelor’s degree.
- These will not be shortlisted through an entrance exam.
MA Political Science Distance Education Fee Structure
Distance MA Political Science applicants must pay their application form fee to confirm their registration. After the verification of documents, they will be notified to pay their admission fee which includes a tuition fee, Study material fee, etc. Students must pay via an online platform.
- The average fee structure for the MA Political Science Distance learning program is Rs 11,000/- to Rs 22,000/- each year.
- The candidate must have to pay the registration fee.
- An installment system is also available for candidates.
How to Apply for MA Political Science Distance Learning?
The admission process for the course is given as:
- Apply through the IMTS website by creating an account.
- Open the account to get the application form.
- Fill out the application properly and also attach the necessary files.
- The form will be successfully submitted after fee payment.
- This registration can also be made with the help of an IMTS counselor directly.
Benefits of MA Political Science Distance Education
- Time flexibility: Time flexibility is given to the candidate in the political science distance MA courses. The candidates can get classes and admission at their time freely.
- Low cost: The average fee of the distance MA Political Science is Rs 11,000/- to Rs 22,000/-. This program is affordable for the candidate. The fee structure of this course is lower than the regular MA.
- Earn while you learn: This course permits the students to do work regularly. When the candidate is free from their work, he or can easily give time to their study.
- Online classes: The students of this course cannot attend the physical classes. The lectures of this course are recorded. Candidates can take these lectures online. This is an easy way for those candidates who learn and earn at the same time.
MA Political Science Distance Education in India
A lot of students apply for the distance MA course in Political Science in India. The distance education mode is opted by thousands of students who either prepare for government jobs or have financial constraints. Students who want to take up the program can apply before the last date to be considered for admission.
Several universities and institutes offer MA Political Science distance Education including IMTS Institute. Several Students from different areas like Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Hyderabad, and Mumbai can apply for admission to this master’s degree program after completion of their bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream. Candidates can skip the entrance exam for admission while pursuing MA in Political Science distance education program from IMTS Institute.
IMTS Institute is one of the best institutes providing distance education in various courses. It also offers an MA Political science distance education program. Those who want to apply can fill out the application form available on the website. The program is covered in a comprehensive manner, covering all the topics related to the polity of India as well as other countries. After completing it, multiple opportunities are there like civil services, journalism, public relations, writing, etc.
MA Political Science Distance Education Syllabus
Master of Arts is one of the most popular and demanding courses nowadays. Many universities/ institute like IMTS offers master’s degree in Political Science to students who have completed their bachelor’s degree from any well-known university.
The student can gain in-depth knowledge of the subjects he/she chooses. Political Sociology, Research Methodology, Ancient Indian Political Thoughts, Concept of Political Science, etc., are among the subjects covered. There are four semesters in the course. Listed below are the subjects according to semesters.
|Semester I||Semester II||Semester III||Semester IV|
|Western Political Thought (From Plato to Hegel)||Political Sociology||Public Administration||Concept and Issue in Political Science|
|Contemporary Political Theory||Political Thinking Since Marx||International Politics||Post-Cold War International Relations|
|Research Methodology||Comparative Politics||Politics in India||State Politics with Special Reference to U.P.|
|Ancient Indian Political Thought||Indian Constitutional System||Modern Indian Political Thought||Indian Administration|
|Practical Work/Exercise||Practical Work/Exercise||Practical Work/Exercise||Dissertation and Viva Voce|
Scope of MA in Political Science via distance learning
In India, Master of art programs is available in various specializations, and one of the highly pursued subjects in Political Science. Due to its immense popularity, MA in Political Science via distance learning includes various job roles & decent salary packages. Students who have a MA in Political Science distance degree hold a variety of job options. They have a wide range of employment opportunities, and they are paid well. There are various jobs options & areas, as mentioned below:
Job Areas for MA Political Science Distance Education
- Public Policy Organisation
- Intelligence Wings
- Social Work Organisation
- Colleges and Universities
- Public Relations Departments
- Government Agencies
Job Types for MA Political Science Distance Education
- Budget Examiner
- Corporate Social Policy Issues Analyst
- Legislative Analyst
- Campaign Organizer
- Budget Analyst
- Public Opinion Analyst
- Corporate Public Affairs Advisor
- State Legislator
- Legislative Coordinator
- Political scientist
- Corporation Legislative Issues Manager
- Political Commentator
MA Political Science Distance Education Skills
For those looking for professions in teaching or media, the distance MA Political Science course helps advance their careers. It opens up a range of job chances at different international agencies for prospective authors and translators. The following are some of the competencies expected of graduates with an MA in political science:
- Analytical Reasoning
- Public Relation
- Data Skills
- Communication Skills
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, all the Master’s degrees and certifications are good for the government and the private sector.
Ans- Yes, India or Abroad accepts all the degrees and certifications in Political science.
Ans- Yes, Installment and One-time payments both modes are available for the fee payment.
Ans- Examination mode depends on the study mode, and what student selected on admission time.
Q. Can I do MA in Political Science distance education?
Ans: Yes, each student who has passed a bachelor’s degree in Political Science or any other equivalent specialization is eligible to opt for admission to this master’s degree program.