MA Political Science Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Master of Arts (MA) in Political Science is a degree program offered at the master’s level. The course deals with the study of Indian as well as International political systems in a thorough and comprehensive way. Individuals who desire to join the fields such as public management and governance can pursue this specialized degree program.
Some major subjects included in the study of MA distance education in political science are public laws, comparative politics, international relations, public administration, political theory and so on. There is a benefit that knowledge of civil duties and rights is also imparted to Students’ minds. Thus this course offers students the capability to be a strong part of the political system of the country.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Arts in Political Science
- Eligibility: Students who have a BA degree are considered eligible and their marks should be at the minimal level of 50% and no entrance exam is taken.
- Duration: The time period that students need to accomplish the studies of this course is 2 years which are splinted into 4 semesters.
- Fee: INR 11000 to INR 22000 is the estimation of the average fee of the MA Political Science Distance Education degree.
- Career-wise: Some of the common career options in MA Political Science Distance Education arena are budget examiner, political scientist, state legislator, lobbyist, and corporate public affairs advisor. The chances of income-earning are higher from INR 3 to INR 8 LPA.
MA Political Science Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Arts in Political Science|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 11000 to INR 22000 per year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Distance MA Course Specializations
MA Political Science Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Students aspiring for admission into the MA political science distance education course will be able to fill up the application forms soon as numerous institutions will start the application processes. Students will have to visit the official website of the university and follow the correct process for filling out the application form.
The process for MA political science distance education admission is basically based on the merit list process. In this process, the universities compare applicant’s scores in the previous qualifying or preliminary exam scores. After the comparison, a list of short-listed applicants for admission is released by the universities.
Key Features of MA Political Science Distance Education
- The course covers various features of governance through political philosophy, international laws, Indian and foreign governance, polity, political doctrine, etc.
- As this course falls under the postgraduate category that is valuable in gaining positions higher than those that can be pursued at the graduate level.
- There are options for students available after pursuing this course such that they can. Continue studying at PhD level after this master’s degree course. Instead of studying, they can also search for jobs like a political content writer, activist, academician, political consultant, etc.
- The circle of politics is very wide and thus a great number of students take interest in learning it, this course is also important to appear in the competitive exams.
- This is now mostly pursued in distance learning mode that is accessible to all candidates who are interested and cannot attend regular classes.
- One thing that makes this course valuable is its recognition from UGC and DEB.
- Once students complete their graduation in any of the related study areas, they become eligible to apply to the course.
- Their eligibility will further depend on their last degree exam score which should be 50%.
- These will not be shortlisted through an entrance exam.
- The average fee structure for MA Political Science Distance learning program is Rs 11,000 to Rs 22,000 for each year.
- The candidate must have to pay the registration fee.
- An instalment system is also available for candidates.
How to Apply for MA Political Science Distance Learning?
The admission process for the course is given as:
- Apply through the IMTS website by creating an account.
- Open the account to get the application form.
- Fill out the application properly and also attach the necessary files.
- The form will be successfully submitted after fee payment.
- This registration can also be made with the help of an IMTS counsellor directly.
Benefits of MA Political Science Distance Education
- Time flexibility: Time flexibility is given to the candidate in the political science distance MA courses. The candidates can get classes and admission at their time freely.
- Low cost: The average fee of the distance MA Political Science is Rs 11,000 to Rs 22,000. This program is affordable for the candidate. The fee structure of this course is lower than the regular MA.
- Earn while you learn: This course permits the students to do work regularly. When the candidate is free from their work, he can easily give time to her study.
- Online classes: The students of this course cannot attend the physical classes. The lectures of this course are recorded. Candidates can take these lectures online. This is an easy way for those candidates who learn and earn at the same time.
Job Areas for MA Political Science Distance Learning
- Public Policy Organisations
- Intelligence Wings
- Social Work Organisations
- Colleges and Universities
- Public Relations Departments
- Government Agencies
Job Types for MA Political Science Distance Learning
- Budget Examiner
- Corporate Social Policy Issues Analyst
- Legislative Analyst
- Campaign Organiser
- Budget Analyst
- Public Opinion Analyst
- Corporate Public Affairs Advisor
- State Legislator
- Legislative Coordinator
- Political scientist
- Corporation Legislative Issues Manager
- Political Commentator
MA Political Science Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Western Political Thought (From Plato to Hegel)||Political Sociology|
|Contemporary Political Theory||Political Thinking Since Marx|
|Research Methodology||Comparative Politics|
|Ancient Indian Political Thought||Indian Constitutional System|
|Practical Work/Exercise||Practical Work/Exercise|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Public Administration||Concept and Issue in Political Science|
|International Politics||Post-Cold War International Relations|
|Politics in India||State Politics with Special Reference to U.P.|
|Modern Indian Political Thought||Indian Administration|
|Practical Work/Exercise||Dissertation and Viva Voce|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, all the Master’s degrees and certifications are good for the government and the private sector.
Ans- Yes, India or Abroad accepts all the degrees and certifications in Agriculture.
Ans- Yes, Installment and One-time payment both modes are available for the fee payment.
Ans- Examination mode depends on the study mode, what student selected on admission time.
Be the first to leave a review.