MA Social Work Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MA Social Work is a course designed for societal welfare and this course is taught at the professional postgraduate level. Within this program, students learn to overcome issues such as inequality and poverty, and thus by doing so they are taught to serve their families, communities and societies.
Distance MA course in Social Work includes syllabus, some of the most renowned subjects are women & society, counseling, social services & problems, labor welfare, social development, sociology, labor legislation, medical social work, prevention & social medicine, social psychology, and so on. A masters of Arts degree in social work enable students to be active parts of areas such as old age homes, hospitals, NGOs, private clinics, educational institutes, and many instead of looking for a job the candidates can also start their study career by taking an M.Phil or PhD program in the similar discipline.
MA Social Work Full Form: Master of Art in Social Work
Eligibility: Colleges have varied eligibility criteria for MA SW Distance Education. Students must have finished a bachelor’s degree in Humanities and Arts to be eligible.
Duration: There are 4 total semesters in the course and the total time period to study across these semesters is 2 years.
Fee: The average fees for MA Social Work Distance education course is range b/w INR 16K to 36K
Career-wise: The professionals of MA SW can perform various job roles some of them are: Junior Research Fellow, Project Manager, Senior Manager – Human Resources, etc.
MA Social Work Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Social Work|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 9500 – INR 23000 / Year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Distance MA Course Specializations
- It is an important degree program to understand the basic welfare needs in society and create numerous ways to reach the goal of societal welfare.
- After acquiring this degree there are many job roles that are exposed to candidates including community mobilizer, customer service representative, social worker, journalist, counsellor, etc.
- Such professional experts are getting annual earnings of about INR 2-4 LPA at the initial level however it can be enhanced by gaining experience.
- It is now very well known in distance and online learning and students who are having trouble in regular classes can take this course.
- The course has gained a greater value in distance mode after having the approval of UGC a d DEB.
MA Social Work Distance Education Admission 2022-23
MA Social Work Distance Education is a postgraduate degree that aims to equip a candidate with information about social practices and prepares them to figure out for the welfare of society. If students are interested to get admission to the course, first of all, they need to know about the admission and eligibility criteria. Admission modes are available online/ Offline for the students.
- After pursuing a Social Work at PG level, students can further study at MPhil or Ph.D. level. If anyone is willing to continue his career by working in the field, then there are many recruiting areas? The most eminent professionals in this field are Social workers, journalists, Health educators, Counselors, CSR representatives, Career Counselors, and Community mobilizers. These are the jobs where one can get a salary of 05 lacs.
- Students who have good communication skills, humane in nature, and have good social dealings are the most suitable for this course. Students can pursue this course in regular and distance both types.
MSW Fee Structure: It can be possible approx (INR 9500 – INR 23000 / Year) for Correspondence mode the fee may change according to universities demand.
MA Social Work Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The students who need to pursue this course can take admitted after passing the 10+2+3 pattern of education within a subject that is related.
- Entries are provided without an entrance exam and students are selected on a direct basis.
- The score of each student who is applying must be 50% and more of it.
MA Social Work Distance Education Admissions Procedure
- The applications for this course will be submitted online.
- It will be done by opening the IMTS webpage.
- Sign up and then an application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill out the form appropriately by completing the details.
- These aspirants can be registered by contacting the IMTS counsellor.
- It is a direct way to submit the fee and be registered.
Benefits of MA Social Work Distance Education
- Time flexibility: In this course, there is no fixed schedule for study. This is made easy for the candidate to pursue their study without lifting their current schedule.
- Low fee structure: The candidate learns this course in both forms online/offline. The fee structure of distance MA is comparatively low than the regular MA. The student can get admission with a low fee structure. Its fee is INR 20,000 to 2 Lac.
- Earn while you learn: The candidates of this course can earn during the study. If the candidate is working in another field then distance MA is the best option for him.
- Online classes: All books and lecturers of this course are provided to the candidates online. This course is easy for the candidates.
Employment Areas for MA Social Work Distance Education
- Mental Health Offices
- Child, woman, and tribal welfare
- Rural development
- Drugs abuse
- Inadequate education facility
- Academic Institutes
- Inadequate health
- Social Welfare Agenciey
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans- Yes, all the Social work degrees and certifications are valid for the government and the private sector.
Ans- Yes, India or Abroad accepts all the degrees and certifications in MA Social Work Distance Education.
Ans- Yes, Installment and One time payment both modes are available for the fee payment.
Ans- Examination mode depends on the study mode, what student selected on admission time.
Be the first to leave a review.