MA Social Work Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MA social work Distance Education is a two-year course that is split into four semesters. An undergraduate degree in relevant streams is required for this course. Admission to this program is based on entrance tests or merit. Depending on the institution, the course fee may vary.
Micro Finance, Poverty Reduction, Social Work, Micro Enterprises, Human Growth, and Development, etc are all core subjects of the MA social work syllabus. Initial salary ranges from INR 2.5 to 5.5 LPA, depending on expertise and talent.
- MA Social Work Full Form: Master of Art in Social Work
- Eligibility: Colleges have varied eligibility criteria for distance MA social work courses. Students must have finished a bachelor’s degree in Humanities and Arts to be eligible.
- Duration: There are 4 total semesters in the course and the total time period to study across these semesters is 2 years.
- Fee: The average fee for the MA Social Work Distance course is range between INR 9,500 to 23,000 per year.
- Career-wise: The professionals of MA social work can perform various job roles some of them are: Junior Research Fellows, Project Managers, Senior Managers – Human Resources, etc.
MA Social Work Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Social Work|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 9500 to INR 23000 / Year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Why MA Social Work Distance Learning?
MA in Social Work is a fascinating course that attracts students who want to work for society’s development. Students have the opportunity to pursue the course in distance mode. There is various advantage of distance learning in MA Social Work.
Students do not need to attend regular classes. The fees are also lower in distance mode education than in the regular mode. Students can study the course according to their schedule. The study material is available online so students have access to it every time.
Distance MA Course Specializations
Key Features of MA Social Work Distance Education
- It is an important degree program to understand the basic welfare needs in society and create numerous ways to reach the goal of societal welfare.
- After acquiring this degree there are many job roles that are exposed to candidates including community mobilizer, customer service representative, social worker, journalist, counselor, etc.
- Such professional experts are getting annual earnings of about INR 2-4 LPA at the initial level however it can be enhanced by gaining experience.
- It is now very well known in distance and online learning and students who are having trouble in regular classes can take this course.
- The course has gained a greater value in distance mode after having the approval of UGC a d DEB.
MA Social Work Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission into Distance MA in Social Work has started at IMTS Institute for session 2022-23. Students can apply online at @www.imtsinstitute.com. MA Social Work Distance Education is a postgraduate degree that aims to equip a candidate with information about social practices and prepares them to figure out the welfare of society. If students are interested to get admission to the course, first of all, they need to know about the admission and eligibility criteria. Admission modes are available online for students.
Distance MA Social Work Eligibility Criteria
- The students who need to pursue this course can take admitted after passing the 10+2+3 pattern of education within a subject that is related.
- Entries are provided without an entrance exam and students are selected on a direct basis.
- The score of each student who is applying must be 50% and more of it.
MA Social Work Distance Education Fee Structure
To enroll for the Distance MA Social Work at IMTS Institute, the tuition course fee is INR 9500 to INR 23000 per year.
MA Social Work Distance Education Admissions Process
- The applications for this course will be submitted online.
- It will be done by opening the IMTS webpage.
- Sign up and then an application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill out the form appropriately by completing the details.
- These aspirants can be registered by contacting the IMTS counselor.
- It is a direct way to submit the fee and be registered.
Benefits of MA Social Work Distance Education
- Time flexibility: In this course, there is no fixed schedule for study. This is made easy for the candidate to pursue their study without lifting their current schedule.
- Low fee structure: The candidate learns this course in both forms online/offline. The fee structure of distance MA is comparatively low than the regular MA. The student can get admission with a low fee structure. Its fee is INR 20,000 to 2 Lac.
- Earn while you learn: The candidates of this course can earn during the study. If the candidate is working in another field then a distance MA is the best option for him.
- Online classes: All books and lecturers of this course are provided to the candidates online. This course is easy for the candidates.
Scope of MA Social Work Distance Education
After pursuing Social Work at the PG level, students can further study at MPhil or Ph.D. level. If anyone is willing to continue his career by working in the field, then there are many recruiting areas. The most eminent professionals in this field are Social workers, journalists, Health educators, Counselors, CSR representatives, Career Counselors, and Community mobilizers. These are the jobs where one can get a salary of 05 lacs.
Social Worker for Women: There are many villages and backward rear in India where women are humiliated for many reasons. The role of social workers is to spread awareness about the rights of humans and women. They are also responsible for teaching skills to women.
MA Social Work Distance Education Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Indian Society||Social Disorganization & Legislation|
|Social Work & Human Psychology||Social Research Methods|
|Theory and practice of Social Work||Social Policy and Administration|
|Sociological Concept||Personnel Management|
|Indian Social Institutions||Criminology and Penology|
MA Social Work Distance Education Employment Areas
|Mental Health Offices||Drugs abuse|
|Child, woman, and tribal welfare||Inadequate education facility|
|Freelancing||Social Welfare Agencies|
MA Social Work Distance Education (FAQ)
Ans- Yes, all the Social work degrees and certifications are valid for the government and the private sector.
Ans- Yes, India or Abroad accepts all the degrees and certifications in MA Social Work Distance Education.
Ans- Yes, Installment and One-time payments both modes are both available for the fee payment.
Ans- Examination mode depends on the study mode, and what student selected on admission time.
Be the first to leave a review.