MA Visual Arts Distance Education Admission 2024: MA in Visual Arts is a two-year programme approved by UGC/DEB, designed for graduates seeking to enhance their artistic skills and knowledge. With a focus on visual arts, the course offers a comprehensive curriculum that covers various aspects of art, including painting, sculpture, photography, and more. Eligibility for the program requires a graduation degree. Students can choose to apply for admission online at the official website or offline, providing flexibility in the application process.
The fee structure for the program ranges from Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 35,000*/- per year, making it an affordable option for post-graduation studies in visual arts. After completing this course, the students can earn an entry-level salary of INR 3.5 – INR 8.5 LPA in various fields like Film Coordinator, art publishing and many more. Offered through IMTS Institute, the course is delivered in an online/distance learning format, allowing students to pursue their passion for visual arts from anywhere.
Through the Distance MA Visual Arts course, the students learn about the ongoing market demands for the aspects of the visual arts. The two-year postgraduate degree program in MA visual arts in distance education focuses on creative and critical thinking and the exploration of ideas for various artistic fields. The visual arts program in the distance mode includes the study of conceptual and perceptual ideas as well as expression, visual arts techniques, materials technologies and processes, and so forth.
- Course Full Form: Master of Arts in Visual Arts
- Duration: This course can be acquired by the aspirants within a minimum time period that is 2 years with 4 semesters.
- Eligibility: To pursue a distance MA Visual Arts course, one should have completed the bachelor-level examination with 45% marks.
- Fee: The fee for the MA Visual Arts Distance Education Program is INR. 10,000/- to INR. 35,000/- annually at respected deemed-to-be, private, central, and state universities.
MA Visual Arts Distance Education Admission Updates: (February 2024)
- IMTS Institute invites applications for admission to MA Visual Arts for the 2024-25 academic session. Submit before the extended deadline of 28 February 2024. Apply Now
- Admission is open at Subharti University for MA Visual Arts for 2024-25. Interested candidates must complete the application by 27 February 2024.
- NIILM University has commenced admission for MA Visual Arts beginning in the upcoming 2024-25 session. The application deadline is extended to 26 February 2024
- Mangalayatan University has started the admission process for MA Visual Arts for 2024-25. The last date to apply is extended to 27 February 2024.
MA Visual Arts Distance Education Highlights
|MA in Visual Arts
|UGC / DEB
|Online / Offline
|Rs 10,000/- to Rs 35,000*/- per year
Distance MA Course Specializations
Why Pursue MA Visual Arts Distance Education?
Visual Arts are the creation of stories through images and scenes that can be merged, and creative designs and videos can be picturized. For students who think why this course can be fruitful for them, then the very first thing is the topics that are taught through the computerized designs. The Distance Education MA Visual Arts program comes with a chance for students to communicate with other states, and nations’ fellow learners and make a long and untraceable network with intriguing visual arts students.
MA Visual Arts Distance Education is an academic program that teaches students how to create a variety of art forms, such as paintings, drawings, sculptures, photographs, videos, and films. Art has an The fee factor does not fear students because it is reasonable and can be paid either semester-wise or yearly. cultural component and is aimed at communicating ideas, entertaining us, arousing our emotions, and many other purposes, among which are the visual arts.
Key Features of MA Visual Arts in Distance Learning
- The MA in Visual Arts degree provides students with advanced artistic skills that make them experts in the field of visual arts. This is the advanced learning program through which the creative skills of individuals are moulded and their talent is enhanced.
- The employment chances for these degree holders are in the areas like animation, the textile industry, fashion houses, art studios, advertising companies, the television industry, tailoring shops, boutiques, theatres, etc.
- Through MA visual art education, students are able to develop the fundamental skills they need for their daily lives, like reading and writing. Additionally, it allows you to communicate with others more effectively as a result of it.
- MA Visual Arts Distance Education is a recognized course from UGC and this way its syllabus is also approved. With the approval of the Distance Education Board (DEB), it has now been designed to teach students in online and distance mode.
- It provides a similar scope to candidates as this candidate can get by learning in the regular method.
MA Visual Arts Distance Education Admission 2024
The admission process for the MA Visual Arts Distance Education program has begun via IMTS Institute for the academic year 2024. Before students enrol in this they must also meet the eligibility criteria to start their studies. A student wishing to enrol in the Master of Arts in Visual Arts course must have completed an undergraduate degree in a relevant field.
The admission procedures for the various courses are based on a merit-based system, and there is no entrance examination for any of them. If students need any additional information, they can contact our educational counsellors, who will provide further guidance and support to students.
MA Visual Arts Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Each candidate needs to have for taking entry in an MA Visual Arts Distance Education course with a minimum of 50% score obtained in the same bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- This score should have been acquired by the aspirants getting a qualification up to the graduation level by having either BA in Visual Arts or a similar degree.
- Students will not appear in the entry exam for enrolment.
MA Visual Arts Distance Education Application Form
The application form for admission to the MA Visual Arts distance course is provided above on this page. Students who want to pursue this distance master’s degree specialization course can fill out the application form online with the correct academic information. For admission criteria has to match. The institution will be verified at a later stage.
MA Visual Arts Distance Education Fee
The IMTS Institute is offering MA Visual Arts with an affordable fee structure. The fee may vary each year. An average fee structure for the course ranges from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 35,000 per year. It is necessary to pay the fee at the beginning of the session. Students can pay the fee via net banking, debit/credit card and UPI.
Benefits of MA Visual Arts Distance Education
Once a student has decided that if they want to have a career in MA Visual Arts, then students need to also look forward to the points that are necessary to evaluate for career learning.
- Practical Learning: This is the fact and advantage that practical learning and exposure are always better and more effective for the studying journey. Practical sessions help students to improve better and be experts or professionals.
- Skill Adaption: In MA Visual Arts Distance Education, skill adaptation relates to improving illusionist visuals since illusionist visuals are always in demand. Because the multimedia industry is always seeking skilled professionals, studying in this field is advantageous for students.
- Creativity: Creativity is a key factor that is required for MA Visual Arts Distance Education; students by choosing this course, can avail the advantage of learning unique and creative ideas.
- Low cost: The fee structure of the distance MA is a bit lower than the regular MA. The average fee for the correspondence MA Visual Arts is Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 35,000* per year. The fee is affordable for the candidates.
- Time flexibility: The students can work on another side without affecting their studies. The students can free study after getting admission to this course.
MA Visual Arts Distance Education Admission Process
The institution provides admission by completing the admission process in MA Visual Arts Distance Education, Admission for this course can be made as:
- Sign up by opening the application portal of IMTS.
- It is easy to fill out the form with the given instructions.
- Check the required documents and attach these to the form.
- If instructions are not clear to students they can also consult the admission counsellor of IMTS.
MA Visual Arts Distance Education Subjects
Following are the core subjects of MA Visual Arts distance learning course:
- Nature Study
- Art and technology
- Critical thinking and writing
- Landscape painting
- History of European art
- Life drawing and painting
- Examining normalcy
- Technical exploration of digital media
MA Visual Arts Distance Education Syllabus 2024
|Explorations in Concept and Media
|Explorations in Concept and Media 2
|Art and Technology
|Technical Explorations in Digital Media
|Queer Theory, Activism, and Cultural Practices
|(Contemporary Critical Theory) CCT-1
|Critical Thinking and Writing
|Aesthetics and Principles of Arts Appreciation-I
|History of European Art
|Modern Movements in Art in Europe, U.S.A.
|Life Drawing & Painting
Scope of Distance MA Visual Arts
Scope in the MA Visual Arts Distance Education field leads to having a successful career. The job sector is active and creates a variety of options for students in multimedia stream learning. The recruiting companies for distance MA Visual Arts professionals are Advertising companies, Arts Studios, Fashion houses, Educational institutes, etc.
The average annual salary of a visual artist is between INR 05 lac and INR 07 lac. The distance MA in Visual Arts provides graduates with the opportunity to pursue higher studies.
Employment Areas for MA Visual Arts Distance Education
Top recruiting areas for distance MA Visual Arts professionals are Museums, Art Galleries, and craft meals. Such MA Visual arts professionals can perform job roles as Music Teachers, Production Artists, Drawing teachers, Set Designers, Arts therapists, Visual Artists, Creative directors, etc.
- Arts Management
- Visual Arts
- Film, TV & Radio
- IT & Multimedia
- Museums, Libraries & Associations
- Designing Companies
- Business Opportunities
- Performing Arts
- Production & Technical
Job Types for MA Visual Arts Distance Learning
After earning a MA Visual Arts Distance Education, students can pursue careers in photography, government-employed artists, and art education. A Master of Visual Arts graduate can also pursue a successful career as a freelancer in industries such as fashion, television, and photography.
Students can move for the job after completing the course in the field that is mentioned below.
- Marketing Tourism Coordinator
- Regional Community Creative Producer
- Visual Arts Curator
- Administration Assistant
- Technical Director
- Chief Executive Officer
- Home Tutor
- Web Development Officer
- Business Manager
- Creative Producer
- Film Trainer & Coordinator
- Support and Application Specialist Consultant
Major work fields in MA Visual Arts
- Art history
- Communication Design
- Fashion Design
- New Media Art
- Drawing and Painting
- Interior Design
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
Answer: Yes, MA Visual Arts allow in the private and government sectors.
Answer: Yes, an MA Visual Arts Distance Education degree is acceptable for a job in abroad countries such as UAE and others.
Answer: Yes, many degrees are available after MA in Visual Arts.
Answer: The mode may be changeable depending on university rules.
Question 5: what are the benefits of MA distance education in Visual Arts?
Answer: There are various benefits Applicants can save time and can pursue this course while working, and save money, studying in flexible time.
Question 6: What will be the average salary companies provide to Distance MA Visual Arts?
Answer: Students after completing of MA in Visual Arts from distance mode can get an average salary of INR 5 to 7 LPA.