MA Visual Arts Distance Education Admission 2023: MA Visual Arts are studying to be specialized in the field of visual arts at the postgraduate level. In-depth studies of the subjects such as photography, painting, theatre, sculpture, and related are covered in this course. The program will prepare the learner to follow obligations in one‘s respective fields with a balanced viewpoint and set of expertise set.
Through the Distance MA Visual Arts course, the students learn about the ongoing market demands for the aspects of the visual arts. As per the diversifying needs of the modern world, taking this course provides a thorough experience and exposure to the field. This course is very good for students who want to readily join the profession after completing the program.
- Course Full Form: Master of Arts in Visual Arts
- Duration: This course can be acquired by the aspirants within a minimum time period that is 2 years with 4 semesters.
- Eligibility: To pursue a distance MA Visual Arts course, one should have completed the bachelor-level examination with 45% marks.
- Fee: The course in distance mode costs about Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 20,000*/- per year.
MA Visual Arts Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA in Visual Arts|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 10,000/- to Rs 20,000*/- per year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Distance MA Course Specializations
Why Visual Arts?
Visual Arts are the creation of stories through images and scenes that can be merged, and creative designs and videos can be picturized. For students who think why this course can be fruitful for them, then the very first thing is the topics that are taught through the computerized designs.
The Visual Arts program is an academic program that teaches students how to create a variety of art forms, such as paintings, drawings, sculptures, photographs, videos, and films. Art has an important cultural component and is aimed at communicating ideas, entertaining us, arousing our emotions, and many other purposes, among which are the visual arts.
Key Features of MA Visual Arts in Distance Learning
- MA Visual Arts degree makes students experts in the field of visual arts by providing them with advanced artistic skills. This is the advanced learning program through which the creative skills of individuals are molded and their talent is enhanced.
- The employment chances for these degree holders are in the areas like animation, the textile industry, fashion houses, art studios, advertising companies, the television industry, tailoring shops, boutiques, theatres, etc.
- It’s a recognized course from UGC and this way its syllabus is also approved. With the approval of the Distance Education Board (DEB), it has now been designed to teach students in online and distance mode.
- It provides a similar scope to candidates as this candidate can get by learning in the regular method.
MA Visual Arts Distance Education Admission 2023
The application process for the MA Visual Arts Distance Education program at IMTS Institute has begun for the upcoming academic year 2023. Before students are able to enroll in this course study, they must also meet the eligibility criteria for the course before they are able to start their studies. A student wishing to enroll in the Master of Arts in Visual Arts course must have completed an undergraduate degree in a relevant field at the time of application.
The admission procedures for the various courses are based on a merit-based system, and there is no entrance examination for any of them. If students need any additional information, they can contact our educational counselors, who will provide further guidance and support to students.
MA Visual Arts Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- All a candidate needs to have for taking entry in this course is a minimum of 50% score obtained in the last passing examination.
- This score should have been acquired by the aspirants getting a qualification up to the graduation level by having either BA in Visual Arts or a similar degree.
- Students will not appear in the entry exam for enrollment.
MA Visual Arts Distance Education Application Form
The application form for admission to the MA Visual Arts distance course is provided above on this page. Those who are interested in pursuing this arts specialization course can fill out the application form with their academic details. These details will be verified at a later stage.
Benefits of MA Visual Arts Distance Education
Once a student has decided that if they want to have a career in MA Visual Arts, then students need to also look forward to the points that are necessary to evaluate for career learning.
- Practical Learning: This is the fact and advantage that practical learning and exposure are always better and more effective for the studying journey. Practical sessions help students to improve better and be experts or professionals.
- Skill Adaption: Skill Adaption in MA Visual Arts is related to improving the visual creation skill because illusionist visuals are always in demand. Multimedia Industry always looks forward to skilled professionals, and this is a fruitful advantage for students.
- Creativity: Creativity is a key factor that is required for the MA visualization study; students by choosing this course, can avail the advantage of learning unique and creative ideas.
- Low cost: The fee structure of the distance MA is a bit lower than the regular MA. The average fee for the correspondence MA Visual Arts is Rs 10,000 to Rs. 20,000* per year. The fee is affordable for the candidates.
- Time flexibility: The students can work on another side without affecting their studies. The students can free study after getting admission to this course.
MA Visual Arts Distance Education Admission Process
Admission for this course can be made as:
- Sign up by opening the application portal of IMTS.
- It is easy to fill out the form with the given instructions.
- Check the required documents and attach these to the form.
- If instructions are not clear to students they can also consult the admission counselor of IMTS.
MA Visual Arts Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Explorations in Concept and Media||Explorations in Concept and Media 2|
|Art and Technology||Technical Explorations in Digital Media|
|Examining Normalcy||Queer Theory, Activism and Cultural Practices|
|(Contemporary Critical Theory) CCT-1||Critical thinking and Writing|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Aesthetics and Principles of Arts Appreciation-I||History of European Art|
|Landscape Painting||Modern Movements in Art in Europe, U.S.A.
|Sculpture -I||Life Drawing & Painting|
|Graphic Arts-I||Graphic Arts-II|
Scope of Distance MA Visual Arts
Scope in the visualization field leads to having a successful career. The job sector is active and creates a variety of options for students in multimedia stream learning. The recruiting companies for distance MA Visual Arts professionals are Advertising companies, Arts Studios, Fashion houses, Educational institutes, etc. The visual artist’s average annual salary ranges from INR 05 lac to 06 lac per year. Any graduate may go for higher studies after completing of distance MA in Visual Arts. The advanced study after completing this course is M.Phil or Ph.D. in visual arts.
Employment Areas for MA Visual Arts Distance Education
Top recruiting areas for distance MA Visual Arts professionals are Museums, Art Galleries, and craft meals. Such MA Visual arts professionals can perform job roles as Music Teachers, Production Artists, Drawing teachers, Set Designers, Arts therapists, Visual Artists, Creative directors, etc.
- Arts Management
- Visual Arts
- Film, TV & Radio
- IT & Multimedia
- Museums, Libraries & Associations
- Designing Companies
- Business Opportunities
- Performing Arts
- Production & Technical
Job Types for MA Visual Arts Distance Learning
Upon graduating with a Master’s degree in Visual Arts, students can explore various career options, including photography, government-employed artists, and art education. Post-graduates in Master of Visual Arts can also pursue a successful career as a freelancer, thriving in industries such as clothing, television, photography, and fashion.
Students can move for the job after completing the course in the field that is mentioned below.
- Marketing Tourism Coordinator
- Regional Community Creative Producer
- Visual Arts Curator
- Administration Assistant
- Technical Director
- Chief Executive Officer
- Home Tutor
- Web Development Officer
- Business Manager
- Creative Producer
- Film Trainer & Coordinator
- Support and Application Specialist Consultant
Major work fields in MA Visual Arts
- Art history
- Communication Design
- Fashion Design
- New Media Art
- Drawing and Painting
- Interior Design
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans1: Yes, MA Visual Arts allow in the private and government sectors.
Ans 2: Yes, MA Visual Arts is acceptable for a job in Pakistan, UAE, and another abroad country.
Ans 3: Yes, many degrees are available after MA in Visual Arts.
Ans 4: Mode may be changeable depending on university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.