MA Psychology Distance Education Admission 2022: In the 2 years MA Psychology distance course, the students will be provided with the opportunity for getting skills related to various psychology concepts. Psychology is the study of the human psyche and behavior. By training individuals for different behavioral and emotional issues, candidates will learn to develop specific treatment plans for patients and define ways to provide solutions.
Among the topics covered in this course are feelings, group thinking, conflict resolution, reactions, crisis management, motivation, and so on. MA Psychology is a master-level course. Students who are not able to continue higher education in regular mode can go for MA in Psychology Distance Education. Students must have passed a Bachelor of Art in Psychology to be eligible for admission. Direct admission is offered to such students.
The admission process for the MA Psychology Distance Learning course has been started by the IMTS institute for the academic session 2022 and the last date announced by the institute for admission into the course is 30 November 2022.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Arts in Psychology
- Eligibility: BA in Psychology or another bachelor’s qualification with 50% marks is all a student needs to have for becoming eligible.
- Duration: At least 2 years is the required time span of the course in distance learning, however, the duration can be slightly extended.
- Fee: The distance MA in Psychology course fee is INR INR 22,010 to INR 29,050 per year
- Career-wise: There is a future prospect to have professionalism in industries, schools, and hospitals. Studies can be further taken at Ph.D. level. Annual earnings in this field will be INR 3.5 to INR 6 LPA.
Latest Update: Admission is Open at IMTS Institute for all the courses. Apply till 30 November 2022.
IMTS Institute offers Distance MA courses in numerous specializations. Students can apply for the course online, we have provided all the needed information about the Distance MA Psychology course.
MA Psychology Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA in Psychology|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Course fee||INR 22,010/- to INR 29,050/- per year|
|Average salary||INR 3.5 LPA to INR 6 LPA|
Key Features of MA Psychology Distance Education
- There is a growing need for more psychiatrists to deal with stress in this modern age; thus, this program is now offered in distance mode to enable more students to benefit from it.
- Distance MA Psychology degree can also lead to Ph.D. studies and research in the area after completion.
- Its scope of MA Psychology extends to mental health centers, welfare organizations, prisons, schools, clergy, defense forces, etc.
- This degree can lead to various job roles, including a clinical psychologist, counselor, doctor, teacher, psychology professor, etc.
- MA Psychology is among the highly pursued courses in distance mode and is designed with UGC and DEB’s approval.
- The course’s complete package of different areas of psychology studied, such as Health Psychology, Social Psychology, Paradigms & Emotions study, Clinical Psychology, Psychometric, Industrial Psychology, and Neuropsychology.
Distance MA Course Specializations
MA Psychology Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission into MA Psychology via distance learning has started at IMTS Institute for sessions 2022. To apply for this distance MA program, students can go through the official portal www.imtsinstitute.com. Direct admission will be offered to students for the distance MA psychology course.
Interested students can apply for MA psychology online by filling out the registration form. We will provide all the information to the students who want to apply, and the entry date will be notified on the university’s official website. The merit list will be according to candidates’ high scores.
MA Psychology Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- BA Psychology or any other related degree is required here for students to get entry into the course on a Merit basis.
- On such eligibility criteria, students are directly selected without being shortlisted through an entrance exam.
- The candidates need a minimum score of 50% in the examination of the last degree overall.
MA Psychology Distance Education Fee
- MA Psychology Distance Education fee is affordable in IMTS.
- Students must pay the admission fee to confirm their admission.
- Old Students will get admission to the new session by filling out the re-admission form and fee.
- An amount of INR 22,010/- to INR 29,050/- per year is the range of tuition fees for an MA Psychology Distance Education.
MA Psychology Distance Education Skills
Distance MA psychology students must possess a variety of abilities in order to succeed in their careers. Here is a list of a few of these abilities:
- Time Management Skills
- Flexible Temperament
- Quantitative Ability Skills
- Logical Reasoning Skills
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
MA Psychology Distance Education in Delhi
Multiple institutions in Delhi/NCR offer MA in Psychology through distance education to provide students with high-quality professional knowledge. If you aspire to a career in the psychology field in Delhi/NCR, you should consider enrolling in a MA in Psychology program.
Distance MA Psychology course at IMTS Institute is offered numerous advantages and facilities to the students, making it India’s top distance learning institute. The biggest advantage of taking this distance course at IMTS Institute is that students won’t have to visit the campus for admission-related inquiries.
MA Psychology Distance Education Application Form
IMTS Institute is inviting the application forms for the academic year 2022-23. Students can fill out the online application form on the website of the institute. Here are some points to remember for filling out the form.
- Students should keep their all educational documents in hand like 10th and 12th class mark sheets, photographs, and address proof.
- Students must check their eligibility for the course.
- Check all the details carefully before the final submission of the form.
MA Psychology Distance Education Admissions Process
In order to submit your application you need to follow the points given below:
- Visit the web page of IMTS and open the online application.
- Firstly you will sign up and then you will get access to fill out the form.
- Pay the fee and attach a copy of the fee submission proof along with other academic documents.
- Click on submit button to finalize the process.
- IMTS counselors are also there available to help you in the process.
MA Psychology Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||Cognitive Psychology, Learning and Memory|
|Life Span Psychology|
|Personality: Theories and Assessment|
|Advanced Social Psychology|
|Statistics in Psychology|
|Practicum in Experimental Psychology and Psychological Testing|
|2nd Year (Choice of Group)|
|Group A: Clinical Psychology||Psychopathology|
|Practicum in Clinical Psychology|
|Group B: Counselling Psychology||Counseling Psychology|
|Assessment in Counselling and Guidance|
|Interventions in Counselling|
|Practicum in Counselling Psychology|
|Group C: Industrial and Organisational Psychology||Organisational Behaviour|
|Human Resource Development (HRD)|
|Organisational Development (OD)|
|Practicum in Organisational Behaviour|
Scope of MA Psychology Distance Education
In India, MA Psychology courses include counseling, organizational, and clinical aspects. Students will be directed to any of the three fields after selecting their specialization in the second year. Many private and public institutes recruit counselors who have completed MA psychology courses. The average salary for such occupations ranges from INR 3.5 LPA to INR 06 LPA.
Students who qualify can find employment at Mental Health Centers, Defense Forces, Schools, Prisons, and Welfare Organizations.
A MA Psychology graduate can pursue a career as a counsellor, teacher, clinical psychologist, doctor, or in many other fields. By adding new skills, they can increase their salary. There are a number of short online courses that take between 40 and 50 hours. In addition, they can attend seminars to learn about the latest developments in psychology.
Job Opportunities After MA Psychology Distance Education
Followings Are the jobs Profile You can Apply for, After Completing MA Phycology:
- Academic Counsellor
- Market Researcher
- Human Resource Manager
- Aviation Psychologist
- Experimental Psychologist
- Criminal Psychologist
- Special Education Teacher
- Educational Consultant
- Forensic Psychologist
- Vocational Counsellor
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: Is IMTS institute offering MA in Psychology through distance education?
Ans: Yes, IMTS institute offers MA Psychology Distance Education.
Ques: What is the minimum duration to complete MA Psychology?
Ans: The minimum duration to complete MA in Psychology is 2 Years.
Ques: Who is eligible for pursuing MA Psychology course?
Ans: A student with a bachelor’s degree can pursue master’s degree in Psychology.
Be the first to leave a review.