MA Psychology Distance Education Admission 2023: Distance MA in Psychology is a programme that allows students to pursue a master’s degree in psychology through distance learning mode. Psychology is the study of the human psyche and behavior. By training individuals for different behavioral and emotional issues, candidates will learn to develop specific treatment plans for patients and define ways to provide solutions.
Among the topics covered in this course are feelings, group thinking, conflict resolution, reactions, crisis management, motivation, and so on. MA Psychology is a master-level course. Students who are not able to continue higher education in regular mode can go for MA in Psychology Distance Education. Students must have passed a Bachelor of Art in Psychology to be eligible for admission. Direct admission is offered to such students.
In the 2 years MA Psychology distance course, the students will be provided with the opportunity to get skills related to various psychology concepts. The admission process for the MA Psychology Distance Learning course has been started by the IMTS institute for the academic session 2023.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Arts in Psychology
- Eligibility: BA in Psychology or another bachelor’s qualification with 50% marks is all a student needs to have for becoming eligible.
- Duration: At least 2 years is the required time span of the course in distance learning, however, the duration can be slightly extended.
- Fee: The distance MA in Psychology course fee is INR 10,000 per year.
- Career-wise: There is a future prospect to have professionalism in industries, schools, and hospitals. Studies can be further taken at Ph.D. level. Annual earnings in this field will be INR 3.5 to INR 6 LPA.
IMTS Institute offers Distance MA courses in numerous specializations. Students can apply for the course online, we have provided all the needed information about the Distance MA Psychology course.
MA Psychology Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA in Psychology|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC DEB|
|Course fee||INR 10,000/- per year|
|Average salary||INR 3.5 LPA to INR 6 LPA|
Is Distance MA Psychology Worth it?
This MA course can be worth it if you learn it from the country’s most known art institutes and get a grip on this Psychology course.
- Skills: This program can teach students about treatment planning skills, psychological problem-solving techniques, research methods, HRD skills, counseling, writing skills and communication skills.
- Time Flexibility: Students who enroll in a distance-learning MA in Psychology can work on their coursework at any time that works with their hectic schedules and study at their speed.
- Fee and cost: This distance course has one of the best advantages, which is cost saving. It does not require travel expenses as well as assignment paper costs. It also has a low fee structure that is between INR 10,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: MA in psychology through remote mode allows students to do a job along with study. It is possible due to the flexible study scheduling of this program.
Key Features of MA Psychology Distance Education
- There is a growing need for more psychiatrists to deal with stress in this modern age; thus, this program is now offered in distance mode to enable more students to benefit from it.
- Distance MA Psychology degree can also lead to Ph.D. studies and research in the area after completion.
- Its scope of MA Psychology extends to mental health centers, welfare organizations, prisons, schools, clergy, defense forces, etc.
- This degree can lead to various job roles, including a clinical psychologist, counselor, doctor, teacher, psychology professor, etc.
- MA Psychology is among the highly pursued courses in distance mode and is designed with UGC and DEB’s approval.
- The course’s complete package of different areas of psychology studied, such as Health Psychology, Social Psychology, Paradigms & Emotions study, Clinical Psychology, Psychometric, Industrial Psychology, and Neuropsychology.
Distance MA Course Specializations
MA Psychology Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into MA Psychology via distance learning has started at IMTS Institute for session 2023. To apply for this distance MA program, students can go through the official portal @www.imtsinstitute.com. Direct admission will be offered to students for the distance MA psychology course.
Interested students can apply for MA psychology online by filling out the registration form. We will provide all the information to the students who want to apply, and the entry date will be notified on the university’s official website. The merit list will be according to candidates’ high scores.
MA Psychology Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- BA Psychology or any other related degree is required here for students to get entry into the course on a Merit basis.
- On such eligibility criteria, students are directly selected without being shortlisted through an entrance exam.
- The candidates need a minimum score of 50% in the examination of the last degree overall.
MA Psychology Distance Education Fee
- MA Psychology Distance Education fee is affordable in IMTS.
- Students must pay the admission fee to confirm their admission.
- Old Students will get admission to the new session by filling out the re-admission form and fee.
- An amount of INR 10,000/- per year is the range of tuition fees for an MA Psychology Distance Education.
MA Psychology Distance Education Skills
Distance MA psychology students must possess a variety of abilities in order to succeed in their careers. Here is a list of a few of these abilities:
- Time Management Skills
- Flexible Temperament
- Quantitative Ability Skills
- Logical Reasoning Skills
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
MA Psychology Distance Education Application Form
IMTS Institute is inviting application forms for the academic year 2023. Students can fill out the online application form on the website of the institute. Here are some points to remember for filling out the form.
- Students should keep their all educational documents in hand like 10th and 12th class mark sheets, photographs, and address proof.
- Students must check their eligibility for the course.
- Check all the details carefully before the final submission of the form.
MA Psychology Distance Education Admissions Process
In order to submit your application you need to follow the points given below:
- An application form is attached above in the article.
- Fill out and submit the application form to book a free counselling session.
- Wait for your turn, our expert education counsellors will call you within 24 to 48 hrs.
- You can discuss the correspondence MA Psychology admission process and course details with them.
- Fill out the application form according to the guideline and submit a copy of all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee, to confirm your seat for the distance MA Psychology course.
MA Psychology Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||Cognitive Psychology, Learning and Memory|
|Life Span Psychology|
|Personality: Theories and Assessment|
|Advanced Social Psychology|
|Statistics in Psychology|
|Practicum in Experimental Psychology and Psychological Testing|
|2nd Year (Choice of Group)|
|Group A: Clinical Psychology||Psychopathology|
|Practicum in Clinical Psychology|
|Group B: Counselling Psychology||Counseling Psychology|
|Assessment in Counselling and Guidance|
|Interventions in Counselling|
|Practicum in Counselling Psychology|
|Group C: Industrial and Organisational Psychology||Organisational Behaviour|
|Human Resource Development (HRD)|
|Organisational Development (OD)|
|Practicum in Organisational Behaviour|
MA Psychology Distance Education in India
In India, MA Psychology is one of the most popular distance learning courses. A number of institutes offer arts post-graduation courses with a minimum duration of two years. IMTS Institute also offers MA programs in Psychology. MA Psychology degree students can also pursue this course after graduation in India’s educational system because it offers a variety of career opportunities.
MA Psychology Distance Education in Delhi
Multiple institutions in Delhi/NCR offer MA in Psychology through distance education to provide students with high-quality professional knowledge. If you aspire to a career in the psychology field in Delhi/NCR, you should consider enrolling in a MA in Psychology program.
Distance MA Psychology course at IMTS Institute is offered numerous advantages and facilities to the students, making it India’s top distance learning institute. The biggest advantage of taking this distance course at IMTS Institute is that students won’t have to visit the campus for admission-related inquiries.
MA Psychology Distance Education in Kerala
In Kerala, Psychology is one of the most famous subjects. Several students pursue psychology courses in distance learning mode. To get admission to the MA Psychology distance education course in Kerala students must have a bachelor’s degree in Psychology or equivalent. Students can fill out the application form attached above to get a call through our counselors they can help you to earn this master’s degree in distance learning mode.
MA Psychology Distance Education in Hyderabad
Psychology courses are quite popular in Hyderabad as in other regions of India. Students who are from Hyderabad or want to complete their higher level education by staying in Hyderabad can fill out the form given in this page of IMTS Institute so that our counselors will call you and offer an MA in Psychology distance learning or any other higher level course Can give you the information of the application.
Scope of MA Psychology Distance Education
In India, MA Psychology courses include counseling, organizational, and clinical aspects. Students will be directed to any of the three fields after selecting their specialization in the second year. Many private and public institutes recruit counselors who have completed MA psychology courses. The average salary for such occupations ranges from INR 3.5 LPA to INR 06 LPA.
Students who qualify can find employment at Mental Health Centers, Defense Forces, Schools, Prisons, and Welfare Organizations.
A MA Psychology graduate can pursue a career as a counsellor, teacher, clinical psychologist, doctor, or in many other fields. By adding new skills, they can increase their salary. There are a number of short online courses that take between 40 and 50 hours. In addition, they can attend seminars to learn about the latest developments in psychology.
Job Opportunities After MA Psychology Distance Education
Followings Are the jobs Profile You can Apply for, After Completing MA Phycology:
- Human Resource Manager
- Aviation Psychologist
- Experimental Psychologist
- Criminal Psychologist
- Special Education Teacher
- Educational Consultant
- Forensic Psychologist
- Vocational Counsellor
- Academic Counsellor: An academic counselor is a professional who provides guidance to students for their academic and personal development.
- Market Researcher: A professional who collects and analyzes data to help companies make informed business decisions related to product development, marketing, and consumer behavior.
- Psychologist: A professional who studies human behavior and mental processes and provides therapy and counseling to help individuals overcome emotional and psychological problems.
MA Psychology Distance Education Employment Areas
Upon completing their Masters in Psychology, candidates have a plethora of job opportunities available to them in various fields. They can apply for jobs immediately after completing the program and have the option to pursue careers as Psychologists, journalists, writers, counsellors, consultants, and more.
The recruiting areas after MA Psychology are:
- Colleges & Schools
- Media agencies
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: Is IMTS institute offering MA in Psychology through distance education?
Ans: Yes, IMTS institute offers MA Psychology Distance Education.
Ques: What is the minimum duration to complete MA Psychology?
Ans: The minimum duration to complete MA in Psychology is 2 Years.
Ques: Who is eligible for pursuing MA Psychology course?
Ans: A student with a bachelor’s degree can pursue master’s degree in Psychology.
Be the first to leave a review.