|Course Name||MA Public Administration|
|Eligibility||UG or Equivalent|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 10,000/ Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
What is Public Administration?
Public Administration learning enhances the quality of managing the association of the public with society, area, or state. It deals with the community’s environment and the relationship of people with culture. Organizations work to develop a healthy connection between the public and the Department of Public Administration.
Distance MA Course Specializations
Key Features of MA Public Administration Distance Learning
- This course enables students to know about a variety of social and political issues that are occurring in current times and the ways to address and solve these issues. It also includes the learning of administrative theory basically and financial administration too.
- It imparts various skills in students are the ability to handle the data, verbal and written communication skills, and a spirit to work in a team.
- After the traditional regular learning of the subject, now distance learning is preferred and is provided for all interested students who want to learn this course with ease.
- The relevant jobs in this sector are budget analyst, researcher, tax examiner, consultant, lecturer, etc.
- It is an approved distance degree program from DEB and UGC.
MA Public Administration Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into Distance MA Public Administration at IMTS Institute has started for session 2023. Students who have with success completed their Bachelor syllabus area unit are eligible for admission to the present study. The standard beginning wage for Public Administration graduates falls from 20,000 INR to 35,000 INR per month. Online admission modes are available.
The purpose of this course is to prepare students for various administrative roles. Admission is available to students who have completed a graduate degree course with passing marks. Many colleges and universities across India offer this two-year multidisciplinary PG program.
MA Public Administration Distance Education Application Form
Students can fill out the online application form given above on the page to enrol in the course. It is necessary to fill in all details correctly in the form. They can also call on the above-given number for more information on the course and admission. Our counsellors will assist them during working hours.
MA Public Administration Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The basic requirement for all aspirants to get admission is a BA in Public Administration or a relevant UG degree.
- It also requires to have a minimum of 50% score (45% for reserved students) in this merit criteria.
- No kind of entrance exam will be there conducted by applicants.
MA Public Administration Distance Education Fee
This program is available to students at an affordable fee structure of around INR 10,000 per annum, making it accessible to a wide range of candidates. As a result, many individuals can secure admission to the MA Public Administration distance learning program.
MA Public Administration Distance Education Admission Procedure
There is an admission procedure for which info is given here:
- You will start the process through the IMTS website.
- Sign up on the site and get access to your online application.
- You will be asked to provide details and pay the fee.
- In case of fees, submission candidates can ask for help from the IMTS counselor.
- In this way, you will get a fee submission link.
- When you become registered an email will be sent to your account.
Benefits of MA Public Administration Distance Education
- Time flexibility: It is a time freely course for learners. There is no fixed schedule in the distance MA mode that makes it easy for the candidate to continue studying. The program of distance MA is only suitable for working candidates.
- Low cost: The fee of the distance MA is comparatively low than the regular, making it affordable for millions of candidates. IMTS Institute helps to earn this degree at an affordable fee range of INR 10,000 per year.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate of the distance MA can study the course without lifting the current schedule. There is no fixed time and plan in this course.
- Online classes: The candidate of this course can take all lectures and books online.
MA Public Administration Distance Education Syllabus
|Administrative Thought||Development Administration in India|
|Personnel Administration and HRM||Administrative Theory & Law|
|Indian Administration||Rural and Urban Government in India|
|Financial Administration||Environmental Administration|
|Public Sector Management in India||Organizational Behavior|
|Public Policy and Analysis||–|
MA Public Administration Distance Education in India
IMTS Institute offers this course in India through distance mode. Students can start taking admission through the online portal of the institute. MA Public Administration Distance Education is a 2-year PG degree program. The eligibility requirement for admission to the MA Public Administration Distance Education course is for students who must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized educational board with at least 50% marks.
MA Public Administration Distance Education Employment Areas
Students can move for the job after completing the course in the field that is mentioned below.
|Indian Civil Services||Public Works|
|Educational Institutes||Land Revenue Systems|
|Police Departments||Municipal Bodies|
|Secretariat Offices||Panchayati Raj|
|Tribal Administration||Corporate Management Offices|
|Fire and Emergency Services||Economic Development Centres|
MA Public Administration Distance Education Job Profile
- Administrative Officer
- Corporate Manager
- Customs Inspector
- Personnel Management Specialist
- Management Analyst
- Labour Management Relations Specialist
- Social Worker
Scope of MA Public Administration Distance Education
Students who pursue or complete this degree program have developed their professional skills and knowledge. There are many opportunities available to MA Public Administration Distance students around the world. With an average salary of 20 LPA, they can find jobs in many high-profile industries.
Indian Civil Services
Indian Civil Services are the most prestigious jobs in India. These services belong to the government sector and all of them are top-level posts. MA in Public Administration distance education plays a significant role in the preparation of Indian Civil Services exams as it deals with the knowledge and understanding of administration, society, and state, also the interrelations among these all. Being a civil servant is a dream for many students.
Students who have completed MA Public Administration Distance Education are eligible for various services in police departments. Entrance exams for Indian Police services are conducted by UPSC. Through these exams, a candidate can secure his selection and start a new journey in police departments.
Specializations of MA Public Administration Distance Education
- Social Services
- Personnel and Industrial relation Management
- Law, Investigations, and Inspections
- Administrative Management
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
Q 1. Is the MA Public Administration Distance Education course valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans- Yes, the MA Public Administration degree and certification are valid in both sectors.
Q 2. Is MA in Public Administration or a certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans- Yes, an MA Public Administration degree and certification are acceptable in India or Abroad for a job and study.
Q 3. Can students pay a fee in installments?
Ans- Yes, the Installment fee payment is valid for the amount.
Q 4. What will be the examination mode?
Ans- Examination mode Depend on the University’s decision.