MA Tourism Management Distance Education: Admission to the program distance MA in Tourism Management is open till 30 November 2022. Interested candidates need to fill out the application form given below to get admission form and fee detail, our counselors will contact you to clear all your doubts & queries related to the course such as eligibility, fee, syllabus, admission process, etc.
MA in Tourism Management is a PG program designed to make students aware of the tourism industry. They are given teachings about event planning, meetings, casinos, tour companies, resorts, airlines, and other things connected with tourism. In this course, both the tourism management and hotel management learning sides are included.
- Course Full Form: Master of Arts in Tourism Management
- Eligibility: To pursue the distance MA course in tourism management, students must pass the graduation degree with a 40% score from a recognized institute.
- Duration: Distance MA Tourism Management course is studied taking up duration of almost 2 years.
- Fee: This program has an average fee of Rs 10,000 to Rs 23,000 per year.
MA Tourism Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA in Tourism Management|
|Eligibility||Graduation with min 55% marks|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||Rs 10000 – Rs 23000/ Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Key Features of MA Tourism Management Distance Learning
- In order to learn about the tourism industry and the factors through which tours are organized and tourists are given facilities. This is specifically for students interested in tourism and traveling.
- Students who become postgraduates of this degree can apply for jobs such as tour management executive, account assistant, guest service manager, travel consultant, senior executive, ticketing executive, tour operator, hotel management trainee, etc.
- After regular degree courses in tourism management, now students are given the choice to take up this course through the online and distance learning mode.
- In distance mode, it is easier in learning within a reasonable time period and also provides greater scope in professional life.
- This course has been designed with the same syllabus by getting the approval of UGC and DEB.
Distance MA Course Specializations
MA Tourism Management Distance Education Admission
Admission into Distance MA Tourism Management is open for sessions 2022-23. Students can apply till 30 November 2022. MA in Tourism Management will give an advantage to those people who have their own travel company or thinking about making a career in tours and travel.
This course can be possible in 2 years. the course is divided into 4 semesters and each semester may have 5-6 subjects to learn and the semester will have 6 months to complete one semester.
Online and offline processes both are available for this course. The course fee is also affordable to complete the course, where a student can apply for this course in online mode, the admission fee and details student can discuss.
MA Tourism Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Students who are willing to get admission into this course must have first completed graduation in Tourism Management or a relevant field.
- Just the merit of the previous exams is considered for admission into distance MA without any entrance exam.
- The score of each applicant who applies should be between the range of 50-55%.
There is not an exact fee but the approx fee will be Rs 10000 to Rs 23000. It may be changed according to the university guideline. New admission will be confirmed after the submission of the admission fee. After confirmation of admission, students have to submit the fee at the commencement of the new semester.
Benefits of MA Tourism Management Distance Learning
- Time flexibility: In this course, there is no fixed schedule. The candidate can work on another side without affecting their study. The MA Tourism Management DDE course allows the candidate to study at their time and pace.
- Low cost: The regular MA is very costly but the distance is a bit low. The average fee of the distance MA Tourism Management is INR 10,000 to 23,000 INR. This fee structure is affordable and available for the candidate.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate can work with their study b because there is no fixed schedule. They can do their current work with the study in distance MA mode.
- Online classes: The MA Tourism Management Distance courses are done by online process. In this course, the students can not appear in a physical class. They take their lectures and books online.
MA Tourism Management Distance Education Admission Process
In order to apply for the program go through the steps given below:
- Sign up at the IMTS webpage first to proceed.
- Get the application form opened on your screen.
- Complete the form filling with the necessary details.
- There must be attached necessary documents.
- Regarding documents and other details candidates can also consult the IMTS counselor.
- The counselor will help you out to be registered in an easier way just after paying the fee through the provided link.
Scope of MA Tourism Management Distance Education
Top procuring companies for such experts are Aegis, Oberoi, ICICI, Max Newyork life, Qatar Ways, etc. MA Tourism Management professionals will hire as Assistant Sales Manager, Tour Operator, Travel Consultant, Relationship Manager, Hotel Management Trainee, Account Assistant, Professor, etc.
The average annual salary offered to tourism managers ranges between Rs 02 Lac to 06 Lac per annum, boosting expertise in the field. The higher education after concluding MA in Tourism Management is a Ph.D. and M.Phil in Tourism.
Job Types for MA Tourism Management
Students can move for the job after completing the course in the field that is mentioned below.
- Accounts Assistant
- Professor & Lecturer
- Executive Facility Management
- Hotel Management Trainee
- Ticketing Executive
- Asst. Sales Manager
- Guest Service Manager
- Sr. Executive/Assistant Manager
- Travel and Tourism Manager
- Travel Consultant
- Relationship Manager
- Tour Management Executive
Employment Areas for MA Tourism Management
- Consulting & Management Companies
- Travel & Tourism
- Sport & Tourism
- Hotels & Holiday Parks
- Educational Institutions
Career prospect of MA Tourism Management
- Information Assistant
- Trainee Travel Consultant
- Event Planner
- Ticketing Assistant
- Travel Counselors
- Destination Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Lobby Manager
- Operations Executive
- Reservations Executive
- Sales Manager
Travel Counselors: Travel Counselors provide information about any destination option, tour packages, and all expenses in traveling. They also help their clients with bookings and reservations of journeys.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans- Yes, MA Tourism Management Distance Education allows in the private and government sectors.
Ans- Yes, MA Tourism Management Distance is acceptable for a job in Pakistan, UAE, and another abroad country.
Ans- Yes, is an MA Tourism Management degree Available after doing a BSc in Hospital Administration?
Q: What will be the examination mode?
Ans- Mode may be changeable depending on university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.