MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education 2023: Master of Arts in Advertising and Public Relations helps students learn about communicating with the audience in a better way to build their brand. One of the most fundamental distinctions is that advertising time is purchased, whereas public relations outcomes are won by delivering info to the media in the news outlet announcements and presentations.
IMTS Institute offers a series of MA Distance Education courses to graduated students. This Program is beneficial in learning the most recent tactics required to succeed in the fast-paced, diverse environment of connections, as well as how authorities employ PR as information in span and in conflict. Pupils also study useful knowledge such as producing press articles, planning media interviews, creating promotional materials, dealing with the networks, reacting to negative stories, and experiencing mainly utilization of internet advertising.
- Course Full Form: Master of Arts in Advertising and Public Relations
- Eligibility: Only those students who have a UG degree, just like BA A. &PR or another in relevance. The merit is observed on a 50% score basis.
- Duration: The students can complete this master’s degree program within 2 years even when taken in the distance mode, but it can also be extended to 4 years.
- Fee: Its varying charges in distance institutes from INR 17,500 to INR 56,000 per year.
- Career-wise: In this career, knowledge is more, and earnings are INR 3-10 LPA.
- The jobs are Media Planning Manager, Account Director- Advertising, Public Relations and executive, Translator and Interpreter, Product brand manager, and marketing manager.
MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education Highlights
|Course||Masters of Arts in Advertising & Public Relations|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Course fee||INR 17,500 to INR 56,000 per year|
|Average Salary||INR 3 Lakhs to 20 Lakhs|
Distance MA Course Specializations
Is MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education Worth it?
Most students are confused about MA Advertising & Public Relations via distance education. Some of the thought is not a valid degree, but UGC Approved this course as the regular MA specialization. So students can get after this course in government and private sectors.
MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education Admission 2023
Admissions to the Distance MA Advertising & Public Relations course at IMTS Institute has begun for the year 2023. The website allows students to enroll online. An MA in PR and Advertising helps students gain an understanding of the industry’s difficulties and challenges. The eligibility criteria for this degree program are that you must have at least 55% marks in your previous degree.
- The applicants would have the expertise to become professional PR experts and marketers during the course. In MNCs, Industry, Media, Marketing, and much more, they have job reach.
- MA in Advertising and Public Relations is a 2-year course named Masters of Arts in Advertising & Public Relations. These two years have a total of 04 semesters.
- Adverting is what you provide to the audience, while Public Relations is the response you get from what you provide. It includes strategies by which the media industry can get publicity. It teaches learners about the ever-changing needs of the media industry.
- This course is all about the morals, advertising policies, and skills to manage advertisement tasks.
Key Points of MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education
- The study is ideal for young adults who seem to have a pleasant disposition, excellent interpersonal skills, as well as an intellect full of fresh ideas for influencing people.
- It prepares applicants to engage with news sources in order to promote the good attributes of the organization they serve and also to minimize unfavorable perceptions of the business or persons.
- Students can now pursue such an important program in distance mode, and after this, they get a bright career filled with a lot of opportunities.
- This degree provides you with the chance to become a public relations executive, media planning manager, translator & interpreter, marketing manager, product brand manager, and so on.
- Its scope is high because of the rising demand, and it has been approved by UGC and DEB, which makes this course more favorable.
MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education Eligibility
- A requirement of education as per the criteria is having at least a 10+2+3 passed certificate obtained from a well-known university.
- It is mandatory for distance MA Advertising applicants to secure a 50% score on a minimum basis for getting direct admissions.
- The entrance exam is not mandatory for admission to this distance course.
MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education Fees
An average of INR 17,500 to INR 56,000 per year is the fee for an MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education course.
MA Advertising Distance Education Admission Process
The admission process is common for all aspirants and is given as follows:
- On the IMTS website, apply after signing up.
- For registrations, fill in the details in the form.
- In the submission of the form, if you face difficulty, contact the counselor of IMTS Institute.
- With the help of a counselor, your registration will be completed.
- For this purpose, you will have to pay the fee via the link you get from the counselor.
MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Science of Human Communication||Principles and Practices of Public|
|Mass Communication Process||Principles and Practices of Management|
|Origin and Growth of Indian Media||Advertising Management|
|Media Language Structure, Style, and Translation||Communication for Development|
|Computer Application||Multimedia and Desktop Publishing|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Advertising and Brand Management||Media, Ethics and Law|
|Tool and Technique||Media Planning|
|Consumer Behaviour||Specialized Copywriting|
|Introduction to Marketing Management||Corporate and Business Communication|
|Communication Research||Web Advertising and e-PR|
Scope of MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education
The biggest reason students opt for a course is the scope that it offers to them. Distance MA Advertising & Public Relations course has more job opportunities when compared to any other MA course. The students can aspire to a job in disciplines like educational institutions, banks, public or private organizations, multiple-level organizations, etc.
There are many job options. Madison Communications, Traverse Advertising, GroupM, and Dentsu Aegis are well-known advertising companies in India.
MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education in India
In India, MA Advertising & Public Relations distance education has a wide scope. Many top institutes are there providing the program. If students are confused regarding admission, they can apply at the IMST Institute, where counselors will help students with the complete admission procedure. After completing the program, a variety of jobs are there that candidates can take up.
Career Opportunities After MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education
In India, students who get an MA in Advertising and Public Relations through Distance Education have a lot of career options. The course demand is affected by both its specialization and requirement. Due to its high demand, this program offers a comparable high salary.
There are many top companies where graduates of a distance MA in Advertising and Public Relations can be hired, including TV and Newspaper companies, research institutes, radio and magazine advertising companies, film industries, and non-governmental organizations.
Many employment opportunities are available to graduates of the MA Advertising & Public Relations distance education course. Graduates are hired based on their academic performance and skills. Distance MA Advertising and Public Relations graduates can choose from the following jobs:
- Advertising Manager
- Digital Direction Manager
- Creative Direction Manager
- Public Relations Executive
- Digital Media Expert
- Corporate Communication
- Event Management Manager
- Government Pro
- Media Planning Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Product Brand Manager
MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education Salary
Graduates of the Master of Arts in Advertising & Public Relations program have the potential to earn a range of salaries, each of which is contingent on the area of engagement that they opt to pursue. you make a good income with an MA in Advertising & Public Relations depending on a number of factors in India, including your level of experience, where you live, and what you specialize in. Internships and work placements offer recent graduates the chance to develop their experience and, consequently, their salaries. The salary package of an applicant pursuing the MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education can go from INR 3,85,000 to INR 8,55,000.
Why study MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education?
This program aims to give students an in-depth understanding of the advertising and communication industries. Among the topics covered in the course are marketing strategy, public relations, and media planning. As a result, students will learn how to navigate the complexities of the industry and develop the necessary skills to succeed.
The course also provides hands-on experience through internships and projects. Students will also meet industry professionals and gain a better understanding of the job market.