MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education Admission 2022: Master of Arts in Advertising and Public Relations helps students to learn about communicating with the audience in a better way to build their brand. One of the most fundamental distinctions is that advertising time is purchased, whereas public relations outcomes are won by delivering info to the media in the news outlet announcements and presentations.
IMTS Institute offers a series of MA Distance Education courses to students graduated students. This Program is beneficial in learning the most recent tactics required to succeed in the fast-paced diverse environment of connections, as well as how authorities employ PR as information in span and in conflict. Pupils also study useful knowledge such as producing press articles, planning media interviews, creating promotional materials, dealing with the networks, reacting to negative stories, and experiencing mainly utilization of internet advertising.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Arts in Advertising and Public Relations
- Eligibility: Only those students are selected who have a UG degree just like BA A. &PR or another in relevance. The merit is observed on a 50-60% score basis.
- Duration: The students can complete this master’s degree program within 2 years even when taken in the distance mode but it can also be extended to 4-5 years.
- Fee: Its varying charges in distance institutes from INR 17,500 to INR 56,000 per year.
- Career-wise: In this career, knowledge is more and earnings are INR 3-10 LPA.
- The jobs are such that Media Planning Manager, Account director- advertising, Public relations and executive, Translator and Interpreter, Product brand manager, and marketing manager.
MA Advertising Distance Education Highlights
|Course||Masters of Arts in Advertising & Public Relations|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Course fee||INR 17,500 to INR 56,000 per year|
|Average Salary||INR 3 Lakhs to 20 Lakhs|
Distance MA Course Specializations
MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education Admission 2022
IMTS Institute has started admission for the year 2022, in Distance MA Advertising & Public Relations course. A student can enroll online at the website. The MA in PR and Advertisement helps students to understand the industry’s difficulties and challenges. The criteria for this degree program are that you must have at least 65% marks in your previous degree.
- The applicants would have the expertise to make them professional PR experts and marketers during the course. In MNCs, Industry, Media, Marketing, and much more, they have job reach.
- MA in Advertising and Public relations is a 02-year course named Masters of Arts in Advertising & Public Relations. These two years have a total of 04 semesters.
- Adverting is what you provide to the audience, while Public Relations is the response you get from what you provided. It includes strategies by which the media industry can get publicity. It teaches learners about the ever-changing needs of the media industry.
- This course is all about the morals, advertising policies, and skills to manage advertisement tasks.
Key Points of MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance
- The study is ideal for young adults who seem to have a pleasant disposition, excellent interpersonal skills, as well as an intellect full of fresh ideas for influencing people.
- It prepares applicants to engage with news sources in order to promote the good attributes of the organization they serve and also to minimize unfavorable perceptions of the business or persons.
- Students can now pursue such an important program in distance mode and after this, they get a bright career filled with a lot of opportunities.
- This degree provides you with the chance to become public relations executive, media planning manager, translator & interpreter, marketing manager, product brand manager, and so on.
- Its scope is high because of the rising demand and it has been approved by UGC and DEB which make this course more favorable.
Distance MA Advertising & Public Relations Eligibility
- A requirement of education as per the criteria is having at least a 10+2+3 passed certificate obtained from a well-known university.
- It is mandatory for distance MA Advertising applicants to secure a 50% score on a minimum basis for getting direct admissions.
- The entrance exam is not mandatory for admission to this distance course.
Average INR 17,500 to INR 56,000 per year is the fee for MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education course.
MA Advertising Distance Education Admission Process
The admission process is common for all aspirants and is given as:
- On the IMTS website apply after signing up.
- For registrations fill in the details in the form.
- In the submission of the form if you face difficulty contacts the counselor of IMTS Institute.
- With the help of a counselor, your registration will be completed.
- For this purpose, you will have to pay the fee via the link you get from the counselor.
MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Semester||3rd Semester|
|Science of Human Communication||Advertising and Brand Management|
|Mass Communication Process||Tool and Technique|
|Origin and Growth of Indian Media||Consumer Behaviour|
|Media Language Structure, Style and Translation||Introduction to Marketing Management|
|Computer Application||Communication Research|
|2nd Semester||4th Semester|
|Principles and Practices of Public||Media, Ethics and Law|
|Principles and Practices of Management||Media Planning|
|Advertising Management||Specialized Copywriting|
|Communication for Development||Corporate and Business Communication|
|Multimedia and Desktop Publishing||Web Advertising and e-PR|
Scope of MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education
The biggest reason, students opt for a course is the scope that it offers to them. Distance MA Advertising & Public Relations course has more job opportunities when compared to any other MA course. The students can aspire to a job in disciplines like educational institutions, banks, public or private organizations, multiple-level organizations, etc.
There are many job options. Madison Communications, Traverse Advertising, GroupM, and Dentsu Aegis are well-known advertising companies in India.
MA Advertising & Public Relations Salary
Graduates of the Master of Arts in Advertising & Public Relations programme have the potential to earn a range of salaries, each of which is contingent on the area of engagement that they opt to pursue. you make a good income with an MA in Advertising & Public Relations depending on a number of factors in India, including your level of experience, where you live, and what you specialize in. Internships and work placements offer recent graduates the chance to develop their experience and, consequently, their salaries. The salary package of an applicant pursuing the MA in Advertising & PR Distance Education can go from INR 3,85,000 to INR 8,55,000.
Be the first to leave a review.