MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Master of Arts in Advertising and Public Relations helps students to learn about communicating with the audience in a better way to build their brand. One of the most fundamental distinctions is that advertising time is purchased, whereas public relations outcomes are won by delivering info to the media in the news outlet announcements and presentations.
IMTS Institute offers a series of MA Distance Education courses to students graduated students. This Program is beneficial in learning the most recent tactics required to succeed in the fast-paced diverse environment of connections, as well as how authorities employ PR as information in span and in conflict. Pupils also study useful knowledge such as producing press articles, planning media interviews, creating promotional materials, dealing with the networks, reacting to negative stories, and experience mainly utilization of internet advertising.
Course Full Form: Masters of Arts in Advertising and Public Relations
Eligibility: Only those students are selected who have a UG degree just like BA A. &PR or another in relevance. The merit is observed on the 50-60% score basis.
Duration: The students can complete this master’s degree program within 2 years even when taken in the distance mode but it can also be extended to 4-5 years.
Fee: Its varying charges in distance institutes from INR 7500 to INR 56000.
Career-wise: In this career, knowledge is more and earnings are INR 3-10 LPA.
The jobs are such that Media planning Manager, Account director- advertising, Public relations and executive, Translator and Interpreter, Product brand manager, and marketing manager.
MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education Education Highlights
|Full-Form of MA APRDE||Masters of Arts in Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Course fee||INR 7500 to INR 56000|
|Average salary||INR 3 Lakhs to 20 Lakhs|
Distance MA Course Specializations
MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education Admission 2022-23
MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education can be opted by applicants who have graduated from a reputed institute. A student can enroll either online or offline. The MA in PR and Advertisement helps students to understand the industry’s difficulties and challenges. The criteria for this degree program are that you must have at least 65% marks in your previous degree. Will upload the Opening and closing registration for a new session and Merit list on the university website.
- The applicants would have the expertise to make them professional PR experts and marketers during the course. In MNCs, Industry, Media, Marketing, and much more, they have job reach.
- MA in Advertising and Public relations is a 02-year course named Masters of Arts in Advertising & Public Relations. These two years have a total of 04 semesters.
- Adverting is what you provide to the audience, while Public Relations is the response you get from that you provided. It includes strategies by which the media industry can get publicity. It teaches learners about the ever-changing needs of the media industry.
- This course is all about the morals, advertising policies, and skills to manage the advertisement tasks.
MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education Key Points
- The study is ideal for young adults who seem to have a pleasant disposition, excellent interpersonal skills, as well as an intellect full of fresh ideas for influencing people.
- It prepares applicants to engage with news sources in order to promote the good attributes of the organization they serve and also to minimize unfavourable perceptions of the business or persons.
- Candidates can now pursue such an important program in distance mode and after this, they get a bright career filled with a lot of opportunities.
- This degree provides you with the chance to become public relations executive, media planning manager, translator & interpreter, marketing manager, product brand manager, and so on.
Its scope is high because of the rising demand and it has been approved by UGC and DEB which make this course more favourable.
MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- A requirement of education as per the criteria is having at least a 10+2+3 passed certificate obtained from a well-known university.
- It is mandatory for MA APR applicant to secure a 50% score on a minimum basis for getting direct admissions.
- The entrance exam is not mandatory for admission to this distance course.
Average INR 10000-INR 27000 per year is the fee for MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education course.
MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education Admission Procedure
The admission process is common for all aspirants and given as:
- On the IMTS website apply after signing up.
- For registrations fill in the details in the form.
- In the submission of the form if you fee difficulty contacts the counselor of IMTS admissions.
- With the help of a counselor, your registration will be completed.
- For this purpose, you will have to pay the fee via the link you get from the counselor.
MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education Salary Packages
MA Advertising and Public Relations Distance Education offers Applicants an overall INR 2 to 6-Lacs/annum package. There are many job options. Madison Communications, Traverse Advertising, GroupM, and Dentsu Aegis are well-known advertising companies in India.
MA Advertising & Public Relations Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Semester||3rd Semester|
|Science of Human Communication||Advertising and Brand Management|
|Mass Communication Process||Tool and Technique|
|Origin and Growth of Indian Media||Consumer Behaviour|
|Media Language Structure, Style and Translation||Introduction to Marketing Management|
|Computer Application||Communication Research|
|2nd Semester||4th Semester|
|Principles and Practices of Public||Media, Ethics and Law|
|Principles and Practices of Management||Media Planning|
|Advertising Management||Specialized Copywriting|
|Communication for Development||Corporate and Business Communication|
|Multimedia and Desktop Publishing||Web Advertising and e-PR|
Be the first to leave a review.