Diploma in Dietetics & Nutrition Distance Education Admission 2023: Diploma in Diet and Nutrition program in distance learning mode is available for a duration of one to two years. This diploma program allows students to learn about and practice nutrition without being restricted to regular classes. Dietary evaluation and nutrition concepts are available to aspiring dietitians. Overall the Diploma in Dietetics program is designed with the objective of health, and well-being.
The admission process for the Diploma in Dietetics Nutrition Distance program can be completed online and offline. The minimum eligibility for this diploma program is 10+2 education with 50% marks aggregate. Admissions to this diploma distance program are merit-based.
What is a Diploma in Dietetics Nutrition Distance?
People with a diploma in dietetics and nutrition are given the tools they need to encourage healthy eating and overall well-being. This program equips students to make a significant difference in people’s lives by promoting healthy eating habits because of its adaptability, practical curriculum, and wealth of professional prospects.
Diploma in Dietetics & Nutrition Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 10,000/ per year (may vary)|
|Duration||1 to 2 Years|
Why Study Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition?
- The distance program of Dietetics and Nutrition for the duration of one to two years attracts students from the professional community as they get an opportunity to study the program while not impacting daily routine.
- The Dietetics and Nutrition program brought up by the IMTS is genuinely popular for numerous reasons such as it allows learners to save time and money, as well as study from anywhere.
- Students who opted for the Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition degree program at the IMTS Institute get proper support from expert counsellors.
Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition Distance Learning Admission 2023
Admission to the Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition program at IMTS Institute is open. Aspirants who desire to apply for the Diploma program for the duration of one year need to follow the online application pathway.
The online application form for the diploma in dietetics and nutrition program can be submitted for admission with an admission fee. The program fee for the Diploma program is Rs 10,000 per year. Applying candidates can pay the fee with online payment modes like debit cards, credit cards, demand drafts, etc.
After confirming the results of the prerequisite exams, admission to the distance diploma program in dietetics and nutrition is confirmed. The applicant’s registered email address receives the notification of the admission assurance.
Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition Distance Learning Eligibility
Candidates can get admission to the Diploma in Dietetics & Nutrition Distance Education Program after satisfying the mentioned eligibility requirements.
- 10+2 or 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a recognized state, and central board in India.
Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition Fees
- The fee range for this program varies in the different institutions/universities. But, IMTS Institute will help you to pursue a Diploma in Dietetics & Nutrition course at the fee range of INR 10,000/.
- The examination fee for this diploma program is INR 1,500.
Diploma Nutrition and Dietetics course distance education in India
Numerous Universities and institutes offer this course from distance learning mode in India. The health and Nutrition industry is increasing day by day. People are now conscious about their health. This generates a great career scope for students who want to pursue this course. IMTS Institute is also offering this course. Students who have completed their 10+2 with PCB subjects with any educational board are eligible to apply at the institute’s website. Students from different areas like Tamil Nadu and Kerala can also take admission in this course.
Scope of Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition Distance Learning
At both the academic and professional levels, the Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition program offers advantages. The sections that follow will provide accurate details on the prospects.
By choosing higher education options like the PG Diploma in Food Science and Nutrition, MSc Food, Dietetics, and Nutrition, and more, a graduate of a diploma program in distance learning can enhance their academic record. With an advanced degree under their belts, students can access a wider range of lucrative career options.
Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition Distance Learning Recruitment Areas
Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition graduates can also pursue careers in public hospitals, nursing homes, private hospitals, public health clinics and more. Following is a list of job opportunities for nutrition and dietetics graduates.
- Food Safety Auditor
- Public Health Nutritionist
- Nutritional Therapist: After completing a Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics, a candidate can work as a Nutritional Therapist. A nutritionist’s work is related to treating and preventing diseases caused by the deficiency of vitamins and minerals, like stomach pain, skin dryness, fatigue, etc. A Nutritional Therapist helps to decide the diet plan for the day as per your physical symptoms.
Diploma in Dietetics & Nutrition Distance Education Salary
There is a salary range of approximately INR 2.5 and 6.5 LPA for graduates with a Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education as a starting salary for a career in the field. Students today are very selective when it comes to choosing this as a career option. Those who are able to gain experience in this sector of the economy will be able to make a good amount of money.
Diploma in Dietetics & Nutrition Distance Education FAQs:
Q. Is Diploma in Dietetics & Nutrition in distance mode valid?
Ans: Yes, diploma in dietetics & nutrition in distance learning mode is valid and recognized by UGC.
Q. Can Students become Nutritionist with this diploma course?
Ans: Yes, Students can become Nutritionist after this diploma in dietetics & Nutrition course.
Q. Can I get a job after diploma in dietetics & nutrition distance education?
Ans: Candidates with a distance education diploma course in dietetics and nutrition can get a job like a regular one. Some of the top job profiles to which you can apply with this diploma course are food scientist, dietician, professor, process development officer, nutrition specialist, etc.