MA Philosophy Distance Education Admission: MA Philosophy is a PG program at distance mode in which studies are related to the fundamental nature of awareness, existence, reality, and so on. In this course, philosophy is studied thoroughly and comprehensively at the advanced stage of learning. Through the learning of this course, general problems are addressed by having a reasonable argument that is relied on systematic and critical approaches to studies.
Distance MA Philosophy course is available for admission at IMTS Institute for session 2023. Students no need to appear for any entrance exam; only students who are graduated can enroll. MA Philosophy course topics are the theory of reality, ethics, philosophy of mind, Indian epistemology, history and philosophy of natural science, early Buddhism, moral philosophy, language, religion, western metaphysics, traditional logic, analytical philosophy, &, etc.
- Course Full Form: Master of Arts in Philosophy
- Eligibility: Students who have completed their graduation degree education with 45% marks are eligible to apply. It is preferred when a UG degree belongs to the philosophy field.
- Duration: Completion of this course for all candidates requires a minimum time period of 2 years. In distance mode, the number of semesters is also the same these are four.
- Fee: The tuition fee for the MA Philosophy distance course is INR 12,000 to INR 30,000 per year.
- Career Wise: After MA Philosophy, students can do PhD in the same subject. After MA Philosophy also, candidates can take up jobs like Consultant, Lecturer, Content Writer, etc.
MA Philosophy Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Arts in Philosophy|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline|
|Approved By||UGC /DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Fee Structure||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per year|
Why study MA Philosophy Distance Education?
- The studies of this MA Philosophy course include different principles of philosophy that include symbolization, feminism, imagination, Marxism, and many more.
- A variety of job roles that can be pursued with this degree are social worker, students affair manager, archivist, interviewer, content writer, administrator, insurance underwriter, researcher, lecturer, etc.
- Owing to the Distance MA Philosophy course demand has been rising in recent times more students want to enroll in this course thus this is now designed to be offered in distance mode or online lectures.
This can be done in many different ways since these methods are broader and more comprehensive. This course is recognized by institutions such as the University Grants Commission and DEB.
Is Distance MA Philosophy Worth it?
The field of philosophy requires professionals; this distance course can be worth it. Doing this MA from the most prominent and approved institutes in India can make your future bright.
- Skills: Distance MA Philosophy teaches skills of Thinking skills, philosophical problem-solving skills, philosophy research skills, writing skills, and oral skills.
- Time Flexibility: You may organize your study time around obligations to your family, job, and community thanks to the flexibility of a distance learning MA Philosophy course.
- Fee and cost: Physical appearance in the classroom is not needed for distance MA philosophy courses. So students can save a lot of costs from traveling and other study materials used in class. The tuition fee for distance is also cheap, which is between INR 12,000 to INR 30,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: Poor students can’t continue due to lack of money, so the time flexibility of this course gives giving an opportunity of earning while learning.
MA Philosophy Distance Education Admission 2023
MA Philosophy Distance Education course for the academic session 2023 admission is going on. The students who are aspiring to get admission in this course can apply at IMTS Institute via the registration form listed above on the page.
Admission to the MA Philosophy distance program is direct; no need to clear any entrance. After meeting the eligibility requirements, students can begin the admission process. Those who are interested in applying can fill out the application form available above. All the details in the form must be correct. Students can also talk to counsellors regarding any information related to admission.
MA Philosophy Distance Education Application Form
Distance MA in philosophy, online application forms are available For this 2023 session’s admission. Students are required to supply accurate contact and academic information. At the time of registration, the application form fee must be paid. Students can ask education counsellors any questions they may have about the application.
Distance MA Philosophy Eligibility Criteria
- Students who have earned this degree after earning a bachelor’s degree in any related stream but preferred a BA in Philosophy.
- In passing the required level marks of students must be obtained above 50%.
- In these merit-based criteria conducting an entrance exam is not necessary.
Masters in Philosophy Distance Learning Fees
Students willing to take admission to Distance MA Philosophy must consider their eligibility first and then, pay the registration and admission fee online. After discussing the admission fee they can pay it by using online payment methods. For any query related to fees, students call the number provided on the image. Our Education counsellors are here to help you.
The average fees for pursuing MA in Philosophy distance education include: Course Fees- Rs 12,000 to Rs 30,000 (Depending on the university that the students choose to study in)
MA Philosophy Distance Learning Admission Process
Following the procedure given below students can complete the registration
- This will include signing up at the IMTS web portal.
- Applications can be filled in by providing academic details.
- It will also require providing the documental proofs of the last degree.
- The fee can be submitted online and the IMTS counselor can also provide you with the link.
- Through the link after paying the fee students will be informed about registration automatically.
MA Philosophy degree holders will earn 15,000 INR to 25,000 INR per month as a fresher while pursuing a career as an adviser, Human Resource Specialist, non-depository financial institution, or Ethics consultant. After gaining good experience, degree holders get appraisals and promotions in their organizations.
MA Philosophy Distance Education in India
Philosophy is one of the most popular subjects among Indian students. This two-year course lasts for two years. There are many institutes that offer MA Philosophy courses online. It is possible for students to pursue the course at IMTS Institute.
The institute has a good reputation and serving for more than 16 years. Additionally, the fee structure is low compared to other universities/colleges. On working days, a team of counsellors is available to assist the students.
Philosophy MA Distance Education in Kolkata
As we mentioned above, Philosophy is one of the most famous and popular subjects in India including Kolkata. Several distance education universities offer admission to philosophy specialized courses including the MA distance education course. IMTS Institute is one of the famous institutes that can help students to earn this degree in correspondence learning mode.
MA Philosophy Distance Education in Tamilnadu
Tamil Nadu is a popular state in India where a large number of people are interested in pursuing Philosophy courses in higher education. But some students do not have enough time to attend regular classes. IMTS Institute is an opportunity for students which can help them to fulfill their need of higher education for an MA in Philosophy Distance Education.
MA Philosophy Distance Learning Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Classical Indian philosophy (A)||Philosophy of Science (A)|
|Modern Western Philosophy||Advaita Vedanta (A)|
|Problems of Philosophy||Mahayana Buddhism (A) Madhyamika|
|Contemporary Indian Philosophy||Sankhya Philosophy|
|Recent Western Philosophy||Saiva-Siddhanta|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Philosophy of Science (A)||Philosophy of Religion (B)|
|Philosophy of Religion (A)||Advaita Vedanta (B)|
|Advaita Vedanta (A)||Mahayana Buddhism (B) (Yogachara)|
|Sankhya Philosophy||Kashmir Saivism (B)|
Outcomes of MA Philosophy Distance Education
- Students who learn to earn knowledge of Philosophy will surely have a bright future. There are many less number of students who choose to pursue a Masters in Philosophy.
- MA Philosophy Degree holders have a significant role in legal matters, they learn to find a way to analyze any matter.
- Candidates with a degree in philosophy study a variety of topics, some of which include the moral repercussions that human actions have on society, the status of being, and the analysis of words, idioms, and dialogues
- They have a variety of options to choose from when it comes to pursuing a career, including working in public service, teaching, the ministry, law, publishing, diplomacy, research, insurance, student affairs, or journalism, among other fields.
Scope of MA Philosophy Distance Education
In India, students who are enthusiastic about specializing in philosophy have several options in various fields such as ethics, politics, and logic, which offer broad employment opportunities in multiple departments and sectors. Upon completing a master’s degree in Philosophy, students can pursue careers as researchers, consultants, human resources professionals, and more.
By completing the MA Philosophy Distance Education course, students can aim for successful and prosperous careers in the future. Graduates of the course can expect to earn an average salary package ranging from INR 2.25 LPA to INR 5.45 LPA.
Employment Areas for MA Philosophy Distance Learning
There are jobs available both in India and abroad for MA Philosophy graduates. The company offers a variety of job opportunities for MA Philosophy graduates. Students with a MA in Philosophy can pursue careers in Aesthetics, Metaphysics, Moral Philosophy, Epistemology, Ethics, and more.
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Insurance Industry
- Public Service
- Retail Sector
- Student Affairs
- Research Center
- Community, Social & Personal Service
- Publishing Houses
- Finance Departments
- Health & Social Work
- Public Administration
Job Types for MA Philosophy
Students can move for the job after completing the course in the field that is mentioned below.
- Ethics Advisor
- Higher Education Teaching & Research
- Clergy Person
- Human Resources Officer
- Information Management/Science
- Survey Interviewer
- Teacher, Tutor & Lecturer
- Insurance Underwriter
- Social Worker
- Charities Administrator
- Human Resources Specialist
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
Ans: Yes, an MA Philosophy Distance Education degree and certification are acceptable in both sectors equally.
Ans: Yes, the Student has many opportunities in the medical field after getting an MA Philosophy Distance Education degree.
Ans: IMTS Institute will decide the mode of examination for MA Philosophy Distance Education.
Ques 4: What is the eligibility for Ma Philosophy admission?
Ans: BA in Philosophy or a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks is the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for admission to this master’s degree programme.
Ques 5: What Jobs are good for a MA Philosophy holder?
Ans: A MA Philosophy holder candidate can apply for the following job profile: Marketing consultant, Teacher, Lawyer, Journalist, Data Analyst, Health service administrator, Human Resource Specialist, Social worker, and many more.
Be the first to leave a review.