MA Philosophy Distance Education Admission: MA Philosophy is a PG program at distance mode in which studies are related to the fundamental nature of awareness, existence, reality, and so on. In this course, philosophy is studied thoroughly and comprehensively at the advanced stage of learning. Through the learning of this course, general problems are addressed by having a reasonable argument that is relied on systematic and critical approaches to studies.
Distance MA Philosophy course is available for admission at IMTS Institute for sessions 2022. Students no need to appear for any entrance exam; only students who are graduated can enroll. MA Philosophy course topics are the theory of reality, ethics, philosophy of mind, Indian epistemology, history and philosophy of natural science, early Buddhism, moral philosophy, language, religion, western metaphysics, traditional logic, analytical philosophy, &, etc.
- Course Full Form: Master of Arts in Philosophy
- Eligibility: Students who have completed their graduation degree education with 45% marks are eligible to apply. It is preferred when a UG degree belongs to the philosophy field.
- Duration: Completion of this course for all candidates requires a minimum time period of 2 years. In distance mode, its number of semesters is also the same these are four.
Update: Admission is open for sessions 2022-23 at IMTS Institute. The deadline for registration is 30 November 2022.
MA Philosophy Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Arts in Philosophy|
|Eligibility||Bachelor Degree in any discipline|
|Approved By||UGC /DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Fee Structure||Rs 12,000 to Rs 30,000 per year|
Why study MA Philosophy Distance Education?
- The studies of this MA Philosophy course include different principles of philosophy that include symbolization, feminism, imagination, Marxism, and many more.
- A variety of job roles that can be pursued with this degree are social worker, students affair manager, archivist, interviewer, content writer, administrator, insurance underwriter, researcher, lecturer, etc.
- Owing to the Distance MA Philosophy course demand has been rising in recent times more students want to enroll in this course thus this is now designed to offer in distance mode or online lectures.
- It can be pursued by such means as these are having a greater and wider scope. The institutes such as UGC and DEB are the recognized authorities for this course.
MA Philosophy Distance Education Admission 2022
30 November 2022 is the deadline for admission into the MA Philosophy Distance Education course for the academic session 2022-23. The students who are aspiring to get admission in this course can apply at IMTS Institute via the registration form listed above on the page.
The selection of students getting admission into the course will be done by the institute after comparing the previous qualifications. The registration form for admission needs to be done by the applicant via the online mode only as no offline registrations are accepted by the institute.
MA Philosophy Distance Education Application Form
Online Application forms are available for the Distance MA Philosophy admission for this session. Students must provide accurate contact and educational information. The fee for the application form must be paid at the time of registration. Education counsellors can answer students’ questions regarding the application. They are available at all times to students.
Distance MA Philosophy Eligibility Criteria
- Students who have earned this degree after earning a bachelor’s degree in any related stream but preferred a BA in Philosophy.
- In passing the required level marks of students must be obtained above 50%.
- In these merit-based criteria conducting an entrance exam is not necessary.
Masters in Philosophy Distance Learning Fees
Students willing to take admission to Distance MA Philosophy must consider their eligibility first and then, pay the registration and admission fee online. After discussing the admission fee they can pay it by using online payment methods. For any query related to fees, students call the number provided on the image. Our Education counsellors are here to help you.
The average fees for pursuing MA in Philosophy distance education include: Course Fees- Rs 12,000 to Rs 30,000 (Depending on the university that the students choose to study in)
MA Philosophy Distance Learning Admission Process
Following the procedure given below students can complete the registration
- This will include signing up at the IMTS web portal.
- Applications can be filled in by providing academic details.
- It will also require providing the documental proofs of the last degree.
- The fee can be submitted online and the IMTS counselor can also provide you with the link.
- Through the link after paying the fee students will be informed about registration automatically.
MA Philosophy degree holders will earn 15,000 INR to 25,000 INR per month as a fresher while pursuing a career as an adviser, Human Resource Specialist, non-depository financial institution, or Ethics consultant. After gaining good experience, degree holders get appraisals and promotions in their organizations.
MA Philosophy Distance Education in India
Philosophy is one of the most popular subjects among Indian students. This two-year course lasts for two years. There are many institutes that offer MA Philosophy courses online. It is possible for students to pursue the course at IMTS Institute. The institute has a good reputation and serving for more than 16 years. Additionally, the fee structure is low compared to other universities/colleges. On working days, a team of counsellors is available to assist the students.
MA Philosophy Distance Learning Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Classical Indian philosophy (A)||Philosophy of Science (A)|
|Modern Western Philosophy||Advaita Vedanta (A)|
|Problems of Philosophy||Mahayana Buddhism (A) Madhyamika|
|Contemporary Indian Philosophy||Sankhya Philosophy|
|Recent Western Philosophy||Saiva-Siddhanta|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Philosophy of Science (A)||Philosophy of Religion (B)|
|Philosophy of Religion (A)||Advaita Vedanta (B)|
|Advaita Vedanta (A)||Mahayana Buddhism (B) (Yogachara)|
|Sankhya Philosophy||Kashmir Saivism (B)|
Outcomes of MA Philosophy Distance Education
- Students who learn to earn knowledge of Philosophy will surely have a bright future. There are many less number of students who choose to pursue Masters’s in Philosophy.
- MA Philosophy Degree holders have a significant role in legal matters, they learn to find a way to analyze any matter.
Scope of MA Philosophy Distance Education
Students who are eager to pursue their career in philosophy specialization in India have options in various fields like ethics, politics & logic. The course has wide scope as it leads to jobs in multiple departments & sectors. Majorly after completion of a master’s degree in Philosophy, students can pursue jobs as researchers, consultants, Human resources, & more.
After pursuing the MA Philosophy Distance Education course, students can aspire to enter into doors of successful and bright careers in the future. The average salary package of students after passing the MA Philosophy Distance course can go from INR 2.25 LPA to INR 5.45 LPA.
Employment Areas for MA Philosophy Distance Learning
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Insurance Industry
- Public Service
- Retail Sector
- Student Affairs
- Research Center
- Community, Social & Personal Service
- Publishing Houses
- Finance Departments
- Health & Social Work
- Public Administration
Job Types for MA Philosophy
Students can move for the job after completing the course in the field that is mentioned below.
- Ethics Advisor
- Higher Education Teaching & Research
- Clergy Person
- Human Resources Officer
- Information Management/Science
- Survey Interviewer
- Teacher, Tutor & Lecturer
- Insurance Underwriter
- Social Worker
- Charities Administrator
- Human Resources Specialist
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, an MA Philosophy Distance Education degree and certification are acceptable in both sectors equally.
Ans- Yes, the Student has many opportunities in the medical field after getting MA Philosophy Distance Education degree.
Ans- IMTS Institute will decide the mode of examination for MA Philosophy Distance Education.
Be the first to leave a review.