MA Philosophy Distance Education Admission: MA Philosophy is a PG program at distance mode in which studies are related to the fundamental nature of awareness, existence, reality, and so on. In this course, philosophy is studied thoroughly and comprehensively at the advanced stage of learning. Through the learning of this course, general problems are addressed by having a reasonable argument that is relied on systematic and critical approaches to studies.
Those problems that are countered in this field are issues of existence, validity, beauty, knowledge, language, truth, law, mind, and justice. The topics that are taught here are the theory of reality and knowledge, ethics, philosophy of mind, Indian epistemology, history and philosophy of natural science, Plato, early Buddhism, moral philosophy, logic and language, religion, western metaphysics, propositional and traditional logic, analytical philosophy, Descartes, etc.
Duration: Completion of this course for all candidates requires a minimum time period of 2 years. In distance mode, its number of semesters is also the same these are four.
MA Philosophy Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Arts in Philosophy|
|Eligibility||Bachelor Degree in any discipline|
|Approved By||UGC /DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Fee Structure||Rs 12,000-30,000|
Why study MA Philosophy Distance Education?
- The studies of this course include different principles of philosophies that include symbolization, feminism, imagination, Marxism, and many more.
- A variety of job roles that can be pursued with this degree are social worker, students affair manager, archivist, interviewer, content writer, administrator, insurance underwriter, researcher, lecturer, etc.
- Owing to the course demand has been rising in the recent times more students want to enrol in this course thus this is now designed to offer in distance mode or online lectures.
- It can be pursued by such means as these are having a greater and wider scope. The institutes such as UGC and DEB are the recognizing authorities for this course.
MA Philosophy Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Admission to MA Philosophy is offered by IMTS Institute in distance mode. Application forms are generally filled on the official university website. Philosophy has three main branches: Moral Philosophy, Natural Philosophy, and Metaphysical Philosophy.
MA Philosophy Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates can earn this degree after earning a bachelor’s degree in any related stream but preferred a BA in Philosophy.
- In passing the required level marks of students must be obtained above 50%.
- In these merit-based criteria conducting an entrance exam is not necessary.
The average fees for pursuing MA in Philosophy distance education includes: Course Fees- Rs 12,000 to Rs 30,000 (Depending on the university that the students choose to study in)
MA Philosophy Distance Learning Admission Process
Following the procedure given below students can complete the registration
- This will include signing up at the IMTS web portal.
- Applications can be filled in by providing academic details.
- It will also require providing the documental proofs of the last degree.
- The fee can be submitted online and the IMTS counselor can also provide you with the link.
- Through the link after paying the fee students will be informed about registration automatically.
MA Philosophy degree holders will earn 15,000 INR to 25,000 INR per month as a fresher while pursuing career as an adviser, Human Resource Specialist, non-depository financial institution, or Ethics consultant.
MA Philosophy Distance Learning Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Classical Indian philosophy (A)||Philosophy of Science (A)|
|Modern Western Philosophy||Advaita Vedaanta (A)|
|Problems of Philosophy||Mahayana Buddhism (A) Madhyamika|
|Contemporary Indian Philosophy||Saokhya Philosophy|
|Recent Western Philosophy||Siaiva-Siddhanta|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Philosophy of Science (A)||Philosophy of Religion (B)|
|Philosophy of Religion (A)||Advaita Vedanta (B)|
|Advaita Vedaanta (A)||Mahayana Buddhism (B) (Yogachara)|
|Saokhya Philosophy||Kashmir Saivism (B)|
Employment Areas for MA Philosophy Distance Learning
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Insurance Industry
- Public Service
- Retail Sector
- Student Affairs
- Research Center
- Community, Social & Personal Service
- Publishing Houses
- Finance Departments
- Health & Social Work
- Public Administration
Job Types for MA Philosophy
Students can move for the job after completing the course in the field that is mentioned below.
- Ethics Advisor
- Higher Education Teaching & Research
- Clergy Person
- Human Resources Officer
- Information Management/Science
- Survey Interviewer
- Teacher, Tutor & Lecturer
- Insurance Underwriter
- Social Worker
- Charities Administrator
- Human Resources Specialist
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, MA Philosophy Distance Education degree and certification acceptable in both sectors equally.
Ans- Yes, the Student has many opportunities in the medical field after getting MA Philosophy Distance Education degree.
Ans- IMTS Institute will decide the mode of examination for MA Philosophy Distance Education.
Be the first to leave a review.