MA Philosophy Distance Education Admission: Distance MA or Master of Arts in Philosophy is a postgraduate course now offered in distance mode at IMTS Institute. Students learn about philosophical methods, theories, and concepts in this course. The course carries a minimum duration of 2 years and can also be extended. Its distance learning flexibility makes it more popular among students.
Eligibility: Students who have completed their graduation degree education with 35% marks are eligible to apply. It is preferred when a UG degree belongs to the philosophy field.
Fee: The tuition fee for the MA Philosophy distance course is INR 12,000 to INR 30,000 per year.
Admission Process: Distance MA Philosophy course is available for admission at IMTS Institute for session 2023. Students are allowed to submit their applications through an online submission mode. There is no need to appear for any entrance exam; One must have a bachelor’s degree to secure selection in this course. Along with its various benefits, one is its low-cost fee structure.
What is MA Philosophy Distance Education?
MA Philosophy in Distance Education is developed to help learners grow philosophically influenced analytical and aptitude expertise. The two-year distance learning program focuses on the distinct characteristics of philosophical inquiries and debates in logic, metaphysics, ethics, and epistemology.
MA Philosophy course topics are the theory of reality, ethics, philosophy of mind, Indian epistemology, history and philosophy of natural science, early Buddhism, moral philosophy, language, religion, western metaphysics, traditional logic, analytical philosophy, &, etc.
Career Wise: After MA in Philosophy, students can do Ph.D. in the same subject. After MA Philosophy also, candidates can take up jobs like Consultant, Lecturer, Content Writer, etc.
Those candidates who have UG degree with 35% easily can take admission in the Distance Master of Arts in Philosophy course through the online register at IMTS Institute. Students easily dial no 9210989898 for free MA in Philosophy Distance Education Admission 2023.
MA Philosophy Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Philosophy Distance Education|
|Full Form||Master of Arts in Philosophy|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline|
|Approved By||UGC /DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Fee Structure||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per year|
Why study MA Philosophy Distance Education?
- The course fee for the MA Philosophy program via distance learning mode is inexpensive and estimated to be around half of the average fee for a regular MA Philosophy degree.
- Students who live far away in rural or underdeveloped areas or are working professionals but have the desire to study a postgraduate program in MA Philosophy can do so with the help of distance learning.
- The distance education mode for MA Philosophy accelerates the stopped academic journey of ambitious students. Students not only study but also at their own chosen time without the need for hard copies in the presence of online learning materials.
- The MA Philosophy distance education program’s free online learning materials are available around-the-clock.
Is Distance MA Philosophy Worth it?
The field of philosophy requires professionals; this distance course can be worth it. Doing this MA from the most prominent and approved institutes in India can make your future bright.
- Skills: Distance MA Philosophy teaches skills of Thinking skills, philosophical problem-solving skills, philosophy research skills, writing skills, and oral skills.
- Time Flexibility: You may organize your study time around obligations to your family, job, and community thanks to the flexibility of a distance learning MA Philosophy course.
- Fee and cost: Physical appearance in the classroom is not needed for distance MA philosophy courses. So students can save a lot of costs from travelling and other study materials used in class. The tuition fee for distance is also cheap, which is between INR 12,000 to INR 30,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: Poor students can’t continue due to lack of money, so the time flexibility of this course gives giving an opportunity of earning while learning.
MA Philosophy Distance Education Admission 2023
Currently, admissions are open at IMTS Institute for the MA Philosophy Distance Education course for the session 2023-24. The admisison window is ex[eted to close on 30 September 2023. In order to apply for admission, students should use the registration form listed above on this page. The institute offers online admission, so students do not need to visit in person for the process. Applicants need to provide all correct information in their application forms according to the documents they have provided.
All processes, including admission, fee submission, document verification, etc., can be completed online. A team of counsellors is available to help students for admission.
Admission to the MA Philosophy distance program is direct; no need to clear any entrance. After meeting the eligibility requirements, students can begin the admission process. Those who are interested in applying can fill out the application form available above. All the details in the form must be correct. Students can also talk to counselors regarding any information related to admission.
Apart from this, There are multiple Colleges that are offering this MA Philosophy Distance Education course. Students need to pay also registration fee which starts from Rs 300 to Rs 500 at an academic level.
MA Philosophy Distance Education Application Form
MA Philosophy Distance Education, online application forms are available For this 2023 session’s admission. Students are required to supply accurate contact and academic information. At the time of registration, the application form fee must be paid. Students can ask education counselors any questions they may have about the application.
Distance MA Philosophy Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have a BA in Philosophy or an Equivalent degree in any specialization are eligible to apply for admission to the MA Philosophy distance learning programme.
- The candidate must have obtained at least 35% marks in graduation.
- The applicant must have completed graduation from a recognized university.
- There is no need to appear in the entrance exam for admission to the MA Philosophy programme.
MA in Philosophy Distance Learning Fees
The average fees for pursuing MA in Philosophy distance education include: Course Fees- Rs 12,000 to Rs 30,000 (Depending on the university that the students choose to study in)
The Institute also ask for ID card fees, exam fees, etc., apart from the tuition fee. Students can also call on the above-given number to get more specific details about the fee for MA in Philosophy.
MA Philosophy Distance Learning Admission Process
For admission to the MA Philosophy Distance Education course process must be completed in the proper to get selected. There are various universities that provide admission to MA philosophy courses. Following of the instruction are mentioned below, interested applicants should read them.
- This will include signing up at the IMTS web portal.
- Applications can be filled in by providing academic details.
- It will also require providing the documental proofs of the last degree.
- The fee can be submitted online and the IMTS counselor can also provide you with the link.
- Through the link, after paying the fee students will be informed about registration automatically.
MA Philosophy Distance Education in India
Philosophy is one of the most popular subjects among Indian students. This course lasts for two years. There are many institutes that offer MA Philosophy courses in distance mode. It is possible for students to pursue the course at IMTS Institute.
The institute has a good reputation and serving for more than 16 years. Additionally, the fee structure is low compared to other universities/colleges. On working days, a team of counselors is available to assist the students. MA Philosophy distance education program provides in many states of India like Tamil Nadu, Kerala, etc.
Students who have a deep interest in Philosophy can apply for admission to MA Philosophy course in India. The course is available in distance mode and students can complete the course without leaving their jobs and other activities in which they are enrolled.
MA Philosophy Distance Education Course Subjects
Some of the distance MA Philosophy course subjects are philosophical studies: perspectives and problems, moral and social philosophy, logic and scientific methods, philosophy of social sciences, philosophy of language, and numerous others.
MA Philosophy Distance Learning Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Classical Indian Philosophy (A)||Philosophy of Science (A)|
|Modern Western Philosophy||Advaita Vedanta (A)|
|Problems of Philosophy||Mahayana Buddhism (A) Madhyamika|
|Contemporary Indian Philosophy||Sankhya Philosophy|
|Recent Western Philosophy||Saiva-Siddhanta|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Philosophy of Science (A)||Philosophy of Religion (B)|
|Philosophy of Religion (A)||Advaita Vedanta (B)|
|Advaita Vedanta (A)||Mahayana Buddhism (B) (Yogachara)|
|Sankhya Philosophy||Kashmir Saivism (B)|
Outcomes of MA Philosophy Distance Education
- Students who learn to earn knowledge of Philosophy will surely have a bright future. There are many less number of students who choose to pursue a Master’s in Philosophy.
- MA Philosophy Degree holders have a significant role in legal matters, they learn to find a way to analyze any matter.
- Candidates with a degree in MA Philosophy Distance Education study a variety of topics, some of which include the moral repercussions that human actions have on society, the status of being, and the analysis of words, idioms, and dialogues.
- There are a variety of career paths available to them, including public service, teaching, ministry, law, publishing, diplomacy, research, insurance, student affairs, and journalism.
Scope of MA Philosophy Distance Education
In India, students who are enthusiastic about specializing in philosophy have several options in various fields such as ethics, politics, and logic, which offer broad employment opportunities in multiple departments and sectors. Upon completing a master’s degree in Philosophy, students can pursue careers as researchers, consultants, human resources professionals, and more.
By completing the MA Philosophy Distance Education course, students can aim for successful and prosperous careers in the future. Graduates of the course can expect to earn an average salary package ranging from INR 2.25 LPA to INR 5.45 LPA.
Distance MA Philosophy Offered Salary
MA Philosophy degree holders will earn 15,000 INR to 25,000 INR per month as a fresher while pursuing a career as an adviser, Human Resource Specialist, non-depository financial institution, or Ethics consultant. After gaining good experience, degree holders get appraisals and promotions in their organizations. Not only in India but also in abroad, several multinational companies offers various jobs with handsome salary package.
Employment Areas for MA Philosophy Distance Learning
There are jobs available both in India and abroad for MA Philosophy graduates. The company offers a variety of job opportunities for MA Philosophy graduates. Students with a MA in Philosophy can pursue careers in Aesthetics, Metaphysics, Moral Philosophy, Epistemology, Ethics, and more.
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Insurance Industry
- Public Service
- Retail Sector
- Student Affairs
- Research Center
- Community, Social & Personal Service
- Publishing Houses
- Finance Departments
- Health & Social Work
- Public Administration
Job Types for Distance MA Philosophy
Students can move for the job after completing the course in the field that is mentioned below.
- Ethics Advisor
- Higher Education Teaching & Research
- Clergy Person
- Human Resources Officer
- Information Management/Science
- Survey Interviewer
- Teacher, Tutor & Lecturer
- Insurance Underwriter
- Social Worker
- Charities Administrator
- Human Resources Specialist
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
Ans: Yes, an MA Philosophy Distance Education degree and certification are acceptable in both sectors equally.
Ans: Yes, the Student has many opportunities in the medical field after getting an MA in Philosophy Distance Education degree.
Ans: Students can appear for their semester-wise and yearly-wise examination as per the MA Philosophy distance education guidelines.
Ques 4: What is the eligibility for Ma Philosophy admission?
Ans: BA in Philosophy or a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks is the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for admission to this master’s degree program.
Ques 5: What Jobs are good for a MA Philosophy holder?
Ans: A MA Philosophy holder candidate can apply for the following job profile: Marketing consultant, Teacher, Lawyer, Journalist, Data Analyst, Health service administrator, Human Resource Specialist, Social worker, and many more.
Ques 6: What is the MA Philosophy Scope?
Ans: Students have various opportunities after completing the Distance MA Philosophy course. Students can join Business, Social and Personal Service, Diplomacy, and many others or higher education.
Ques 7: Is it possible to pursue MA in philosophy without BA in philosophy?
Ans: Students have to complete a bachelor’s degree in the philosophy stream with a good score.