MSc Animation & VFX Distance Education Admission 2023: Master of Science (MSc) in Animation VFX is a 2-year PG program offered in distance learning mode. Unmatched flexibility makes MSc Animation VFX Distance Education the perfect option for ambitious animators who might have other obligations or geographic restrictions. MSc Animation & VFX course has a fee structure ranging from Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 39,000 per year.
The admission forms for this MSc program can be filled out and submitted online. Some institutes also accept offline applications. This PG program’s selection is based on students’ performance in previous classes. Some distance universities may take admission tests for this program. Before applying for MSc AVFX in distance mode, candidates must verify their eligibility; the minimum eligibility is having at least a UG degree in a relevant stream.
- Eligibility: The basic eligibility required for admission to MSc in Animation & VFX is a BSc degree in relevant subjects.
- Fee: The average fee varies from Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 39,000 per year.
What is MSc Animation VFX Distance Education?
MSc Animation VFX Distance Education is a new and convenient route to learning the craft of animation and VFX. It is a doorway to limitless creative potential and fascinating employment prospects.
The PG degree program’s curriculum comprises Motion Graphics, Digital Editing, 3D Modeling, Gaming Technology, Computer-Based 2D Animation, and so on.
MSc Animation & VFX Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Animation & VFX|
|Fee Structure||Rs 22,000 to Rs 39,000 per year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Eligibility||Graduation with 45-50%|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Why MSc Animation & VFX Distance Education?
One who wants to make his/her career in design, graphics, 3D modeling, game design, storyboarding, compositing, 2D and 3D animation, texturing, lighting, etc., should pursue the MSc animation & VFX distance education program. As we know, the MSc distance education program can be done in various specializations, and the MSc animation & VFX distance education program is one of them.
It is a rising course in the field of science. Nowadays, people are interested in entertainment and Watching VFX and animated videos. Students seeking admission to this program can apply by reaching the official website before the admission date.
The best benefit of pursuing this degree in distance mode is that students do not need to attend regular classes. They can pursue the degree course by continuing their job and other activities in which they are involved. The Distance MSc VFX and Animation degree program is beneficial for keen students in the following manner.
- The Distance MSc VFX and Animation degree program develops skills to create an online image and make work on different effects.
- MSc animation & VFX distance education helps students to develop creative and technical skills that are required in VFX industries with various software and tools
- In the course, students will enhance high and advanced skills to become masters in VFX work.
- Someone can obtain artistic freedom that he or she can use anytime for professional or personal benefits.
- UGC-approved universities generally offer admission to MSc VFX and Animation through the help of non-entrance and entrance examination scores. Students, with the aid of IMTS Institute, can easily find top non-entrance test-based universities for the MSc VFX and Animation program.
Is MSc Animation & VFX Distance Education worth it?
A distance MSc Animation & VFX degree program is a worthwhile study program in many ways where the candidates can join a bright career in animation.
- Skills: Some of the skills that are acquired from this course include character rigging, animation fundamentals, game art & design, visual effects, 3D rendering, computer generation programs, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: To save time and get other benefits, a distance MSc Animation & VFX course is the best option, as, in such courses, regular classes at a fixed time are not mandatory.
- Fee and Cost: These distance courses are the most reasonable ones where most of the financially backward candidates can complete their studies with a fee of INR 22,000 to INR 39,000 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: It is recommended to take a distance MSc Animation & VFX to compete in higher studies and to continue their jobs where the opportunity of earning and learning can be availed together.
- Industry Demand: There is a huge demand for VFX and Animation professionals in the respective industry. Therefore this course can help you in getting a good job. Also, on the basis of your qualifications, expertise, experience, etc., you will be entitled to get a good salary package.
- Portfolio Development: MSc Animation and VFX distance education is allow you to build a strong portfolio of work which is very important to the employees to get a good job and salary package.
Distance MSc Course Specializations
MSc Animation & VFX Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission is going on for the MSc Animation & VFX Distance Education program for the 2023 academic session at IMTS Institute. Interested Candidates who want to pursue this program have to vistit the official website of IMTS and apply before the admission deadline. They can fill out the form above and know about more details about admission to our counselors. After reviewing their past qualifications, the institute will choose the students who get into the course directly.
Expert of Science, or MSc in Animation, is a postgraduate program that teaches students the advanced skills to turn drawings or models into the illusion of movement or development. In India, animation courses are becoming more popular due to the growth of the animation industry. In this way, India produces creative individuals who contribute to the animation industry.
MSc Animation & VFX Distance Education Application Form
For the admission to Distance Animation & VFX degree course, interested candidates have to fill out the application form in a proper manner. On the official website of the IMTS Institute, you can find an application form. Students must give the correct information so that they can be reached. Application forms must be sent in through the IMTS website before the deadline.
MSc Animation & VFX Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Students looking for admission into the MSc Animation & VFX Distance Education course must possess some basic eligibility conditions that the institution requires from the students. Some basic requirements for admission are:
- Students who are looking for an MSc Distance course should complete their bachelor’s degree.
- Students with a minimum of 55% score and who have pursued a bachelor’s from the relevant discipline will get preference.
- There is no maximum age limit announced for admission into this course.
- Students of the reserved category get a minimum of 5% relaxation for admission.
MSc Animation & VFX Distance Education Fee
The institute offers a very affordable and pocket-friendly fee structure for MSc Animation & VFX Distance Education. The fee is lower in distance mode compared to regular mode. To pursue this distance MSc Animation course, the program fee is Rs 22,000 to Rs 39,000 annually.
Benefits of MSc Animation & VFX Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The students of this course can study the course anywhere and anytime because there is no fixed schedule in this program. They can study the course at their own time and pace.
- Low fee structure: The distance MSC program costs less than the regular MSc. This course takes a fee from the students of the complete program is Rs 22,000 to Rs 39,000 per year.
- Earn while you learn: The students can work in other institutes during the distance mode. This course is not bound to the candidate in the only study. It also allows him to work on a daily schedule.
- Online mode: Students take their lectures online in distance mode because they can not appear in a physical class.
MSc Animation & VFX Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Introduction of UV Layouts & Texturing||Art of Integration|
|Advanced Animation & VFX||
|Development of Traditional & Digital Art||Intro of Dynamics|
|Advance Character Setup & Animation||
Advanced Techniques of Texturing & Lighting
3D Tracking & Match Moving
|Script Writing & Story Board Designing||
Production Techniques of Lighting
|Enhancement of Editing||
Introduction of Compositing
|Advanced Digital Art Photography and Digital Enhancement||
|Introduction & Advancement of 3D Design||Enhancement of Editing-II|
Who can do MSc Animation & VFX Distance Education?
Students must have good sketching or drawing skills and a graduate degree in any stream. The average fee for pursuing a Master’s degree in Animation is between 20,000 and 30,000 rupees in government-aided colleges.
A BSc animation degree is the basic requirement for an MSc animation degree. Students should obtain 50 percent marks in graduation. The degree must be obtained from any UGC-approved university.
Job Types for the Distance MSc Animation & VFX
There are many job opportunities available for candidates after completing a Master of Science in Animation and VFX distance education degree program. Candidates have the opportunity to choose from a wide range of job opportunities and have the opportunity to make their career in India as well as abroad with handsome pay packages in recognized companies. Below are some of the most significant jobs that you will be able to apply for after the completion of this course.
- Storyboard Artist
- Concept Artist
- 2D and 3D Animator
- Visual Effects Artist
- 3D Modeller
- Character Designer
MSc Animation and VFX Distance Education Recruitment Areas
Many organizations hire candidates with a degree in MSc in animation & VFX through distance mode. The compensation depends on one’s skills in this area. Following are the job areas for such candidates:
- Universities & Colleges
- Consulting firms
- Animation organizations
- Event management companies
- Gaming companies
- Media Agencies
- Web Designing Companies
- Design Studios
- Animation Studios
- Television Industry
MSc in Animation and VFX in India
Numerous institute and Universities offers MSc in Animation & VFX program in distance learning mode including IMTS Institute. Students can apply at the official portal. Animation and visual effects have long been undervalued in India and are not considered lucrative professions. In reality, however, it is exactly the opposite that is the case. A study has estimated that the animation and VFX sectors will grow at a CAGR of 17.2%, with an estimated worth of INR 131.7 billion and a CAGR of 17.2%.
Students are enrolling in the course due to the growth of industries like films and television, social media, news channels, etc. These industries are offering jobs to such graduates and paying a decent salary. In India, one can start a career in top MNCs.
MSc in Animation and VFX in Delhi
- There are lots of institutions that are offering M.Sc in Animation and VFX courses with two years of minimum duration. Delhi is a big region, and educational institutions are also increasing. The reason is students demanding the M.Sc course. Students can quickly pursue courses through the IMTS institute with reasonable fees.
MSc in Animation and VFX in Bangalore
- Master of Science and VFX is a popular course among students. Bangalore is a city in Karnataka state of India known as the Silicon Valley of India. The demand for VFX courses is increasing day by day. M.Sc in Animation and VFX is a postgraduate course that can be completed in a minimum of 2 years. A BSc degree holder is a suitable candidate for this postgraduate program.
MSc in Animation and VFX Salary
The package can range from Rs. 4.5 LPA to Rs. 7.2 LPA in India after completing the course. A student can earn appraisals, salary increments, and promotions after one or more years of experience. It is possible for them to work in multinational corporations as well as abroad. Many jobs are available in the animation and VFX industries around the world with decent salaries.
MSc Animation & VFX Distance Education FAQs?
Q: Is MSc Animation & VFX Distance Education valid for private Sectors (media and IT)?
Ans: No, M.Sc. Animation & VFX Distance Education is not valid.
Q: Is an MSc animation & VFX degree valid for an abroad country and are done from a recognized university in India.
Q: Can students pay fees for Online MSc Animation & VFX in installments?
Ans: Yes, students of MSc Animation & VFX can pay the fees in installments.
Q: What will be the examination mode for MSc Animation & VFX distance education?
Ans: The mode may change depending on university rules.
Q. What is the requirement for MSc Animation & VFX distance education admission?
Ans: For getting admission to this master’s in Animation & VFX in India through distance learning mode, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field with at least 50% marks aggregated.
Q: What is the average salary after a Distance Education MSc Animation & VFX course?
Ans: The salary range of candidates who have completed MSc Animation and VFX courses varies in different organizations. It depends on factors such as organization type, candidate’s skills, job location, job profile, etc. However, these candidates’ average salary package ranges from INR 4.5 LPA to INR 7.2 LPA.
Q: How many years does the MSc Animation & VFX distance education course?
Ans: This MSc Animation & VFX distance degree course takes 2 years to complete all the topics.