MSc Computer Science Distance Education Admission 2022-23: At IMTS Institute, the admission process for MSc Computer Science Distance Education course has been started for the academic session 2022-23 and the last date for the completion of admission process is 30 September 2022. Interested students are required to submit their registration forms via the online mode before the last date.
The curriculum of MSc Computer Science Distance Education covers all the essential topics and concepts that an applicant will be required to uplift the level of their career in the 2 years duration of the course. Students get to complete their studies even if they are unable to attend any regular mode classes at the institute.
The aspirants for admission into the course need to make that they have passed their graduation level study from a recognized institution before filling out the registration form for admission. The registration form is to be filled out by the applicants via the online mode as no offline registrations are accepted by the institute.
The career scope for the students passing the MSc Computer Science Distance Education course is comparatively high as the students get to apply for jobs at various sectors like the information sector, communication sector, media & telecom sector, etc. The average salary package that an applicant can expect to get after pursuing this course get is from INR 3.25 LPA to INR 8.65 LPA.
- MSc CS Full Form: Masters of Science in Computer Science
- Eligibility: Graduation passed candidates are eligible to apply along with a minimum of 50% marks secured in previous exams. Students who have a BSc in computer science are kept at preference.
- Duration: It is 2 years for MSc Computer Science distance education.
- Fee: MSc distance education in CS course fee is around INR 25090 to INR 36990 per year.
- Career-wise: A lot of career options are available for postgraduates such as IT analyst, IT consultant, professor, technical analyst, database administrator, and others. The average salary of such professionals can be INR 3.25 LPA to INR 8.65 LPA.
MSc Computer Science Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Computer Science|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Fee Structure||INR 25,090 to INR 36990 per year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
Why MSc Computer Science Distance Education?
The MSc Computer Science Distance Education course is a specially crafted course that aims at providing students with the essential knowledge and skills that will help them in developing their career levels. The students after enrolling on the course get to complete their education even if they are enrolled on a regular mode job.
One of the biggest reason that attracts students towards enrolling into the MSc Computer Science Distance Education course is that the average fee that an applicant need to pay for pursuing the course is comparatively lower then other modes of this course.
Distance MSc Course Specializations
MSc Computer Science Distance Education Admission 2022-23
30 September 2022 is the last date for the submission of the registration form for the admission into MSc Computer Science distance education course at IMTS Institute for the academic session 2022-23. The students who are willing to get admission into the course need to fill out the registration form before the last date.
The selection of applicants getting admission into the course is done by the institute directly after considering the previous qualifications of the applicants.
M.Sc Computer Science is available at Post graduation level after doing a bachelor (BSc) degree in any stream, but the student must have the PCM group in 12th as the main subject or equivalent. The student learns all the aspects of computer science in deep like programming, designing, coding, testing, and maintaining the software and other computer science-related subjects.
MSc Computer Science Distance Education Application Form
Interested students must check their eligibility before filling out the online application form. They must fill in all the details that are asked in the online registration form. 30 September 2022 is the last date to submit the filled application form for Distance MSc Computer Science.
MSc Computer Science Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
For getting admission into the MSc Computer Science Distance Education course the students are needed to fulfill some eligibility requirements listed below:
- The students aspiring for admission into this course should have passed their bachelor-level studies.
- In the bachelor’s study applicants need to have scored a minimum of 55% aggregate score from a recognized institution.
- Students of the reserved category will get a compensation of a 5% score for admission.
- Applicants must have studied Computer science and maths in bachelor’s in 2 semesters.
MSc Computer Science Distance Education Fees
- MSc Computer Science Distance Education Admission fee should be paid before the last date.
- IMTS offers Distance MSc Computer Science at a cost-effective fee.
- Students must pay their admssion fee to confirm their admission.
- The tuition fee for the complete Two years M.Sc science course ranges from INR 25,090 to INR 36990 per year.
Benefits of MSc Computer Science Distance Learning
The MSc Computer Science Distance Education course comes with several benefits and advantages that help students rising their career levels. Some of the major advantages of this course are:
- An applicant get to complete their education without attending any regular mode classes,
- The average fee for pursuing this course is low compared to the regular mode of this course,
- Students getting admission in this course get to grab essential information about the computer science that will help them in getting successful easily.
Employment Areas for the MSc Computer Science Distance Learning
- Technical Analyst
- Software Programmer
- Software Designer
- Database Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Product Development-Analyst or Architect
- IT Consultant
- IT analyst
- Web Application Developer
MSc Computer Science Distance Learning Syllabus
|YEAR I||YEAR II|
|Data Structures||User Interface Design|
|Object Oriented Programming||Computer Graphics|
|Computer Organization||Object Oriented Analysis & Design|
|Discrete Mathematical Structures||a). Advanced Computer Architecture (OR) b).Microprocessor & Applications|
|Software Engineering||a). Cryptography & Network Security (OR) b). TCP / IP|
|Distributed Operating System||Data Warehousing & Data Mining|
|Data Base Management Systems||a). Embedded Systems (OR) b). Image Processing|
|Theory of Automata and Formal Language||a). Artificial Intelligence (OR) b). Compiler Design|
|Design & Analysis of Algorithms|
Scope for MSc Computer Science Distance Education
The students after passing the MSc Computer Science Distance Education course can aspire to a successful and bright career. There are various career opportunities that an applicant gets after passing this course as multiple organizations look for candidates passing this course.
The average salary package that an applicant can get after passing this course can be around INR 3.25 LPA to INR 6.85 LPA. There are various organizations at which students get to apply for jobs such as TCS, HCL, Dell, Oracle, Accenture, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Be the first to leave a review.