MSc Electronics Distance Education Admission 2023?: In MSc Electronics, students learn about modern systems of electronics. The research tools and procedures are also given to students interested to acquire research orientation. The course lasts for 2 years. A BSc Electronics or equivalent degree is required for admission to the MSc Electronics programme regular learning mode. Currently, The programme is not taught by any Indian University/institute via Open & Distance Learning (ODL) mode. UGC-DEB & AICTE do not give permission to conduct this programme in distance learning mode.
The MSc Electronics program provides a broad understanding of modern electronics. It means developing new skills and enhancing already have. Students can get hands-on experience that will help them in the real world. It enhances the ability to develop new gadgets with a combination of electronics and science. The Post-graduation degree is in 2 years in the science stream, where a student can get a PG degree in a different specialization.
- Course Full Form: Master of Science in Electronics
- Eligibility: Students will need to have a bachelor’s degree that must be BSc in Electronics or any other equivalent. The marks of a candidate in the previous degree should be equal to or more than 50% average.
- Duration: There will be a duration of 2 years to complete the MSc Distance Education course in Electronics.
- Fee: Its fee will be around INR 27,000 to INR 55,000 per year.
- Career-wise: Students can move ahead in the discipline of electronics and can research to complete a Ph.D. They can also be appointed to jobs like electronics engineering, instrumentation engineering, etc. The salary given is INR 4.5-7.5 LPA.
Is MSc Electronics distance education valid? No, MSc Electronics distance education is not valid in India. Regulatory bodies UGC and AICTE do not give approval to any university to offer this course in correspondence mode. Because the course curriculum of this programme is based on practical classes, and it is not possible to conduct in distance mode.
MSc Electronics Course Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Electronics|
|Fee Structure||INR 27,000 to INR 55,000 per year|
|Eligibility||Graduation with minimum 50% marks|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why MSc Electronics?
Students who have learned the fundamentals of electronics. In order to become experts in their field of interest, they can now opt for this MSc degree. MSc Electronics Distance Education offers the benefit of allowing students to learn while doing an internship in any organization. It helps students to understand the concepts very easily.
The distance education MSc course with a specialization in Electronics will be affordable. The fee structure is less as compared to the regular course. Candidates can continue their jobs or internships while doing the course.
It will help them in the promotion and enhancement of knowledge. While continuing their job, they will be able to earn one more degree. Also, there are no time issues; candidates can study anytime they are free.
Is MSc Electronics Worth it?
Distance MSc in Electronics can be worth it because it has great scope all over India. If you get this course from a top institute, it will worth excellent.
- Skills: This MSc course in Electronics can provide skills in Mathematical Techniques, Power Generation Skills, Circuit Generation and Repair Skills, Research, Communication, Analytical, and Technical skills.
- Time Flexibility: The increased flexibility of the distance-learning MSc in Electronics allows students to complete the course material at their own pace. Instead of changing your schedule to accommodate typical class schedules, you will be able to log in and finish your coursework, study, and do homework whenever it is convenient for you.
- Fee and Cost: This course charges fewer expenses as compared to a regular MSc degree. Annually academic fees charged for this distance MSc program start from INR 27,000 to 55,000.
- Earn While You Learn: This program gives you flexibility in doing work in the daytime.
Distance MSc Course Specializations
M.Sc Electronics Distance Education Admission 2023?
Admission to the MSc Electronics course is not offered by any Indian University/Institute in distance education mode. Candidates can pursue this course only in regular mode to which admissions are ongoing at present.
MSc Electronics distance course admission is direct or merit-based. Those who want to apply need to fulfill the eligibility requirements. A BSc in a relevant discipline is required to apply. Application forms can be submitted online. To be considered for admission to the course, submission of applications is allowed only till the last date.
This program educates scholars to utilize their theoretical knowledge and practical training to identify system performance indicators and the activities needed to improve or correct performance relative to the system’s goals.
MSc Electronics Eligibility Criteria
The criteria for enrolling in the Distance MSc Electronics course are different at IMTS Institute. The following are the requirements for the course, as given below:
- Students who graduated in a science discipline with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply.
- It is mandatory to have a graduation degree in Electronics, and students must read PCM in 10+2.
- There are no minimum age criteria for the MSc Electronics distance course.
MSc Electronics Fees
MSc Electronics distance education admission fee is changed for the academic session 2023. New learners who are interested in doing MSc Electronics through distance mode due to personal reasons can contact counselors by calling on the mentioned number. For MSc Electronics through distance learning, the typical tuition fee ranges from INR 27,000 to INR 55,000 per year.
MSc Electronics Distance Education Application Form
IMTS Institute is offering MSc Electronics distance education for the academic session 2023. Online application forms are available on the website @imtsinstitute.com. Students can fill out the online application form before the deadline. Check the eligibility before filling out the form.
The application form must be filled with the correct details and documents should be uploaded in proper format. All the important details like the candidate’s name, DOB, and father’s name must be according to the previous year’s educational documents.
Benefits of MSc Electronics Distance Education
Students get various benefits after completing an MSc in Electronics, whether they do a job or they can go for higher studies. Below are some of the benefits that students will get from doing an MSc in Electronics through distance mode.
- Time flexibility: The distance MSc course gives the facility of time relaxation to the students. The candidate learns their course when they are free from their routine activities. The students can not consume their time only studying. They can spend their time on other activities in this course.
- Low cost: The fee structure of distance education in MSc electronics is comparatively low than the regular course. The fee for this course is between INR 27,000 to INR 55,000 per year. It is affordable for the students.
- Digital mode: The students take their lectures online. The candidate for this program submits their assignments and papers in digital form.
Scope of MSc Electronics Distance Education
Natural philosophy and communication engineers have numerous opportunities as they work in sectors such as Indian telephone Industries, NPL, AIR, Posts and Telegraph Department, and Telecommunication.
Some other sectors like Defense, Railways, India Electronics Limited, DRDO, television industry, and analysis & Development, Software Engineering/IT, and Hardware manufacturing are also offering jobs for such graduates. Candidates can work in these sectors with a median salary package of 4.5 to 7.5 LPA.
MSc Electronics Distance Learning Syllabus
|Advanced Digital System Design using VHDL||ELE.25 Mathematical Techniques – II (Non-Credit course)|
|Microwave Technology – I||ELE22 Microwave Technology–II|
|Power Electronics – I||Control Theory|
|Practical-:Devices, Circuits, And Simulation Lab||ELE24 Interfacing and modern Architectures (PIC & AVR)|
|Mathematical techniques – I (Non-Credit course)||ELE.23 Power Electronics – II|
|Computer Organization||Practical- Programming Lab (C, C++& MATLAB)|
|Electronic Circuit and System Design||Operating Systems and Computer Networking|
|Elective -I||ELE42 Digital Signal Processing|
|Elective -II||ELE43 Elective-III|
MSc Electronics Distance Education in India
University Grant Commission (UGC) DEB has not approved the MSc Electronics in distance mode because it required practical classes. Students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in Science stream with 50% aggregate marks can fill out the application on the official portal of the institute. Students from Several States in India like Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala can apply to this program at IMTS.
For regular mode admission, students can apply at various universities in India. Some of the popular universities are Sri Krishna University, WC University, NIILM, and Subharti University. They can apply online through the official website of the university. For more information regarding admission and course, students can fill out the form given above.
Career Options and Job Prospects
After completing a Master of Science in Electronics, there are several employment and placement options available. MSc Electronic graduates are commonly engaged as Telecom Technical Assistants for top BSNL posts. MSc Electronics graduates are hired by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) as Technical Assistants or Scientific Assistants.
A student will be able to work in a variety of manufacturing & service sectors including entertainment, data communication, system support, broadcasting, consulting, etc after completion of the MSc electronics course.
Candidates can work for the government or private companies as professionals in various fields or in R&D departments. Private companies such as Infosys, Sony, Microsoft, and Apple hire these professionals under the title of System or Hardware Engineers. Aside from these, one can work as an Assistant Professor in a college.
Popular Job Profiles
The following are some job profiles for MSc electronics degree holder candidates:
- Electronics Engineer
- Filed test engineer
- Communication engineer
- Field test engineer
- Technical director
- Telecom engineer
- Network Planning Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Electronics design engineer
MSc Electronics Distance Education Salary
The job market offers multiple opportunities to those with a Master of Science in Electronics degree. It is easy for them to get a job if they possess the necessary skills. Salaries are determined by their skills and the institute from which they graduated. Graduates of MSc Electronics receive salaries ranging from INR 4.5 LPA to INR 7.5 LPA.
Skills Required for MSc Electronics Distance Education
M.Sc. Electronics graduates should work on improving their communication and presentation skills. M.Sc. Electronics graduates must have the following skills:
- Personal relationships skill
- Risks taking skill
- Vision and Strategy skill
- Communication skill
- Motivational skill
- Problem solver skill
- Supporting skill
- Curious Skill
FAQs Regarding MSc Electronics Distance Education
No, the private and government sector do not accept MSc Electronics Distance Education.
No, MSc Electronics Distance Learning is not acceptable for jobs. A regular degree is acceptable.
No, jobs are available only after MSc in Electronics Regular Education.
The mode may be changeable depending on university rules.
MSc Electronics distance education is not approved by UGC DEB for 2023-24 session.