MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education Admission: It mainly covers information related to different medical aspects. Students can opt for this course to get a master’s degree. Students can pursue an MSc Bioinformatics course only in regular learning mode. The MSc Bioinformatics distance course is not approved by UGC DEB.
Bachelor’s degree holders such as BSc Physical science, and BSc Life Science are eligible to apply for MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education Admission. The minimum duration to complete the course is 2 years. Students must take a maximum of 4 years to complete.
Students who are unable to pursue MSc Bioinformatics course from the regular mode can apply for it through the distance learning mode. Through this mode students will get the opportunity for completing the course at a comparatively low fee than the regular mode.
The students who have completed their bachelor’s study form a relevant discipline can apply for admission into this course if have scored a minimum of 50% score in it. The process for selection of students for admission into MSc Distance Education is certainly based on the merit list process.
The fee for pursuing the MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education course generally lies between INR 12,550/- to INR 45,850/-. Students after completing this course can apply for job at various profiles like bio-analytics, clinical pharmacologist, database designer, etc.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Science in Bioinformatics Distance Learning
- Eligibility: On a minimum basis a student is required to have a UG degree like BSc Bioinformatics or another BSc degree relevant to subjects. It is necessary to have marked more than 50% in previous exams.
- Duration: At least 2 years are required to accomplish this course.
- Fee: The average distance MSc Bioinformatics fee is INR 12,550/- to INR 45,850/- per year.
- Career-wise: Various job roles after taking this degree will be Bioinformatics Analyst, Bio-Statistician, Bioinformatics Trainer, Team Leader, lecturer, and research scientist. Such job positions are having a salary of INR 3 LPA to 10 LPA.
MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Bioinformatics|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 12,550/- to INR 45,850/- per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Eligibility||Graduation with min 50% in Science Steam|
It can find job opportunities in multinational companies and government institutes. And work as a bioinformatics programmer and bioinformatics analyst. Bioinformatics is a more opportunity for digital work in different fields.
Is Distance MSc Bioinformatics Worth it?
Yes, the Distance MSc Bioinformatics course can be worth the best if you get this degree from a top science institute in India.
- Skills: This program provides skills of Object Oriented programming, internet, database management, research, communication, writing, DNA Technology skills, and Java skills.
- Time Flexibility: Students of the MSc Bioinformatics program can schedule their study time around the rest of their day rather than the other way around. You can study and review the course contents at your own pace once you enrol in this course.
- Fee and Cost: This distance course is cheaper as compared to MSc Bioinformatics. The average academic cost of this distance program ranges from INR 12,550- to INR 45,850 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: Due to time flexibility, students have a lot of time. So they can do a side job along with the study of MSc Bioinformatics. In this way, they can earn money while learning this distance course.
Note: The MSc Bioinformatics distance course is not approved by UGC DEB.
Distance MSc Course Specializations
MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education Admission
Admission into Distance MSc in Bioinformatics is not offered by any institute in India. Students can apply directly at @www.imtsinstitute.comy by filling out the application form attached above to get admission details. Bioinformatics is a popular course, that requires time and focus, but with distance education mode, simpler is the curriculum with relaxed study. The MSc Bioinformatics distance course is not approved by UGC DEB.
After completing the course, the student can work in any biological and molecule research centre as and bioinformatics engineer. This course is a higher degree in this specialization and the PhD/MPhil is also available in this stream. Online admission mode is also available.
And also, one of the perks of studying through distance education is simple to get admission. Students must be eligible for the course, as this is a master course, and it requires graduation with a Bachelor of science.
MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education Application Form
Students who want to opt for a Master of Science in Bioinformatics through distance learning can apply now. The first step for admission to the course starts with filling out the application form. The form is available on the official website of the institute. After submitting the fully filled form, the further process will be carried out by the institute.
MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education Fees
The annual fee for MSc Bioinformatics Distance Learning is INR 12,550/- to INR 45,850/- per year. Students who are taking new admission have to pay the fee to confirm the allotment. Usually, all amount of fees is paid by a student at one-time. If students have any financial problems, they can pay the fee in installments also.
MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
A Student who wants to do MSc Bioinformatics through distance mode must have a qualified bachelors in any discipline of sciences. He/she must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in their UG course whereas SC/ST students get relaxation in marks. Such students who are in the last semester of UG courses, and given exams, waiting for results can also apply for admission.
Advantages of MSc Bioinformatics Distance Learning
- Time flexibility: These courses give the facility of time flexibility to the students because there is no fixed schedule for study. The most beneficial of this course is time relaxation. It does not bind the students in only study.
- Low fee: This course is quality and affordable. It has a total annual fee of INR 12,550/- to INR 45,850/-. The distance MSc program is a low fee structure instead to the regular MSc.
- Earn while you learn: The students can continue their studies and daily activity at the same time in this program. It is a distance mode course.
- Online classes: This program provides all lectures and books to the students online. Students can not appear in the physical class in this course.
MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Basic Mathematics||Bioinformatics II|
|Computer fundamentals and Biostatistics||Bioinformatics III|
|Biomolecules||Database management System|
|Cell and Developmental Biology||Recombinant DNA Technology|
|Object Oriented Programming through ‘C++’||Project Work|
|Internet and Web-Based Programming (CGI PERL & HTML)||Molecular Biology|
|Practicals||Design and Analysis of algorithms|
MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education Skills
Modern biology and medicine use bioinformatics to handle their information. It presents brand-new and cutting-edge methods for analyzing the massive amounts of data generated by genome sequencing. These days, it is both incredibly intriguing and challenging. For such research work, certain talents are needed, such as:
- Ability to communicate effectively
- The ability to use computers well
- Ability to solve problems effectively
- A working knowledge of technology and software
MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education Scope
The distance MSc in Bioinformatics has a wide scope, and it will only increase in the future. One may take up a job after completing the course or go for PhD in the same field. A variety of jobs are out there for the graduates of this course. Some of these include Bio-statistician, Bioinformatics Analyst, Database Programmer, etc. The amount of salary one can receive after having a degree of distance MSc Bioinformatics is INR 3 LPA – INR 10 LPA.
MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education Salary Structure
The salary for various job positions after completing the MSc Bioinformatics distance education is very high. The course is in great demand. Hence, the salary offered is also lucrative. The salary structure for different job designations is the following:
|Biostatistician||INR 6.9 LPA|
|Assistant Professor||INR 7.2 LPA|
|Pharmacy Informatics Associate||INR 5.3 LPA|
|Technical Executive||5 LPA|
|Research Associate||4.5 LPA|
|Bioinformatics Analyst||5.5 LPA|
MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education Recruiters
After completing the Masters in Science course in Bioinformatics through distance mode, candidates are recruited by various top companies. Those who don’t want to continue further education and want to do job, they can work with following top organisations:
Types of Jobs After the MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education
- Assistant Professor
- Bio/Pharmacy Informatics Associate
- Techno-Commercial Executive/Technical Executive
- Research Associate
- Associate Director – Clinical Data Management
- Team Leader – Pharmacovigilance
- Bioinformatics Analyst
- Bioinformatics Trainer
- Bioinformatics ‘C’ Programmer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: No, it is valid only when completed through regular mode.
Ans: Yes, all Postgraduate courses are valid for an abroad country, done from a recognized university.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay fees in installments.
Ans: The mode may be changeable depending on university rules.
Ques: What is the Eligibility for MSc Bioinformatics?
Ans: BSc Bioinformatics or equivalent with 45-55% marks must be required to get admission to the MSc Bioinformatics admission. Admission will be done based on merit/entrance depending on the university/college. There is no specific age limit to apply for the program.
Ques: Is MSc Bioinformatics Hard?
Ans: As we know that it is a science stream course. So, it definitely needs hard work. But, it helps to add a lot of skills to your mind and is designed to make you capable to handle Bioinformatics issues.
Note: The MSc Bioinformatics distance course is not approved by UGC DEB.
Be the first to leave a review.