M.Sc Bioinformatics Distance Education Admission: M.Sc Bioinformatics Distance Education is a master-level course. It mainly covers information related to different medical aspects. Students can opt for this course to get a master’s degree. Bachelor’s degree holders such as BSc Physical science, and BSc Life Science are eligible to apply for M.Sc Bioinformatics Distance Education Admission. The minimum duration to complete the course is 2 years. Students must take a maximum of 4 years to complete.
Students who are unable to pursue MSc Bioinformatics course from the regular mode can apply for it through the distance learning mode. Through this mode students will get the opportunity for completing the course at a comparatively low fee then the regular mode.
The students who have completed their bachelor’s study form a relevant discipline can apply for admission into this course if have scored a minimum of 55% score in it. The process for selection of students for admission into MSc Distance Education is certainly based on the merit list process.
The fee for pursuing the MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education course generally lies between INR 12,550 to INR 45,850. Students after completing this course can apply for job at various profiles like bio-analytics, clinical pharmacologist, database designer, etc.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Science in Bioinformatics Distance Learning
- Eligibility: On a minimum basis a student is required to have a UG degree like BSc Bioinformatics or another BSc degree relevant in subjects. It is necessary to have marked more than 50% in previous exams.
- Duration: At least 2 years are required to accomplish this course.
- Fee: The average distance MSc Bioinformatics fee is INR 12,550 to INR 45,850 per year.
- Career-wise: Various job roles after taking this degree will be Bioinformatics Analyst, Bio-Statistician, and Bioinformatics Trainer, Team Leader, lecturer, and research scientist. Such job positions are having a salary of INR 3-10 LPA.
M.Sc Bioinformatics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Bioinformatics|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 12,550 to INR 45,850 /Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Eligibility||Graduation with min 50% in Science Steam|
It can find job opportunities in multinational companies and government institutes. And work as a bioinformatics programmer and bioinformatics analyst. Bioinformatics is a more opportunity for digital work in different fields.
Distance MSc Course Specializations
M.Sc Bioinformatics Distance Education Admission
Admission into Distance M.Sc in Bioinformatics at IMTS Institute has started for session 2022-23. Students can apply directly till 30 September 2022 at @www.imtsinstitute.com. Bioinformatics is a popular course, requires time and focus, but by distance education mode, Simpler the curriculum with the relaxed study.
After completing the course, the student can work in any biological and molecule research centre and bioinformatics engineer. This course is a higher degree in this specialization and the Ph.D./M. Phil is also available in this stream. Online admission mode is also available.
And also, one of the perks of studying through distance education, simple to get admission. Students must be eligible for the course, as this is a master course, it requires graduation like Bachelor of science.
Distance MSc Bioinformatics Eligibility Criteria
A Student who wants to do MSc Bioinformatics through distance mode must have a qualified bachelors in any discipline of sciences. He/she must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in their UG course whereas SC/ST students get relaxation in marks. Such students who are in the last semesters of UG courses, and given exams, waiting for results can also apply for admission.
The annual fee for MSc Bioinformatics Distance Learning is INR 12,550 to INR 45,850 per year.
Advantages of M.Sc Bioinformatics Distance Learning
- Time flexibility: These courses give the facility of time flexibility to the students because there is no fixed schedule for study. The most beneficial of this course are time relaxation. It does not bind the students in the only study.
- Low fee: This course is quality and affordable. It has a total annual fee of INR 12,550 to INR 45,850. The distance MSc program is a low fee structure instead of the regular MSc.
- Earn while you learn: The students can continue their study and daily activity at the same time in this program. It is a distance mode course.
- Online classes: This program provides all lectures and books to the students online. Students can not appear in the physical class in this course.
MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Basic Mathematics||Bioinformatics II|
|Computer fundamentals and Biostatistics||Bioinformatics III|
|Biomolecules||Database management System|
|Cell and Developmental Biology||Recombinant DNA Technology|
|Object Oriented Programming through ‘C++’||Project Work|
|Internet and Web Based Programming (CGI PERL & HTML)||Molecular Biology|
|Practicals||Design and Analysis of algorithms|
Types of Jobs for the M.Sc Bioinformatics
- Assistant Professor
- Bio/Pharmacy Informatics Associate
- Techno-Commercial Executive/Technical Executive
- Research Associate
- Associate Director – Clinical Data Management
- Team Leader – Pharmacovigilance
- Bioinformatics Analyst
- Bioinformatics Trainer
- Bioinformatics ‘C’ Programmer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, the private and Government sector demand this postgraduate degree for the Job.
Ans: Yes, all Postgraduate courses are valid for an abroad country, done from a recognized university.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay fees in instalments.
Ans: The mode may be changeable depending on university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.