MSc Operational Research Distance Education: MSc Operational Research is a 2-year postgraduate course focusing on mathematical methods for improved decision-making. The course fee ranges from INR 25,000 to 40,000 per year. IMTS Institute offers the course, and UGC/DEB totally approves the degree. The student can choose from a wide range of career prospects as Research Managers, Analysts, and Consultants with entry-level salaries of INR 5-20 LPA. 29 February 2024 is the deadline to submit the application for this course in the 2024 session.
MSc Operational Research is a master’s program where students get an elaborate study of various mathematical methods (Linear, Nonlinear, Marketing, Inventory, Parametric and Network Optimization, Queuing, Reliability, Quality Control, etc.).
Students who obtain this degree are well prepared for careers in a variety of sectors in private and government sectors. The application process is simple, and the curriculum covers a wide range of topics. Distance learning is suitable for working professionals.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Science in Operational Research
- Eligibility: This master’s degree will be offered to applicants having completed the admission process by satisfying the eligibility criteria for qualifying graduation.
- Duration: In 2 years with 4 semesters is the course duration.
- Fee: MSc Operational Research in distance mode has a fee of INR 25,000 to Rs 40,000 per year.
- Career-wise: This field promotes your experience with positions such as Research Manager, Associate Analyst, Operations Research Consultant, Research Head, Research Scientist, and Operational Risk Analyst. The pay of individuals will be INR 7.95 LPA approx.
Latest Admission Updates (February 2024):
- IMTS Institute invites interested candidates to apply for admission to the MSC Operational Research program before the extended deadline of 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- William Carey University has opened admission for the MSc course with various specializations in Operational Research for the academic session 2024-25. Apply soon before 27 February 2024.
- NIILM University invites applications for its MSc Operational Research program for the 2024-25 academic year before 28 February 2024.
- Subharti University has started accepting applications for the MSC Operational Research course beginning the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before the extended deadline of 29 February 2024.
MSc Operational Research Distance Education Highlights
|MSc Operational Research
|7.95 Lakhs Per Annum
What is MSc Operational Research Distance Education?
MSc Operational Research is a postgraduate degree that can be pursued by a Bachelor of science student. The course is covering the knowledge of analytical techniques in operations to facilitate improved decision-making. Students can work in prestigious posts like Associate Analyst, Operational Risk Analyst, Operations Research Consultant, and Research head.
Distance MSc Course Specializations
MSc Operational Research Distance Education Admission
The procedure for taking admission into the MSc Operation Research ODL is very simple. Applicants need to go through their eligibility criteria, which say that a bachelor’s degree program should be completed from a relevant stream.
Students for this admission procedure require to fill out the above form that is available above. Insert all the accurate details so that the details can be identified without any errors. If students have any queries, then they can contact us via 092109 89898. Our Counsellors will be helping out with proper educational guidance.
MSc Operational Research Distance Education Application Form
Students who want to enrol in this MSc Specialization can fill out the form given above with the correct details. It is the first step to securing admission at IMTS Institute. Students can also call on the number given above to get more information on the course and admission process.
Distance MSc Operational Research Eligibility
Also, students should match their academic eligibility for getting enrollment.
- Eligibility criteria for the Distance MSc Operational Research require the completion of the BSc Operational Research study.
- The minimums marks that are required are 50% to 60% for this course study.
- The admission intake is through the merit scores, and there is no entrance for any of the courses.
To pursue the MSc Operational Research distance education, the average tuition cost is INR 25,000 to INR 40,000 per year. Some other charges like admission fees, exam fees, and ID card fees will also be paid by students. The fee can be paid online through net banking, UPI and debit/credit cards.
MSc Operational Research Distance Education Admission Process
Applicants who want to be admitted to the MSc Operational Research Distance Education course must go to the institute’s portal and sign up with the required details. After that, applicants must submit the required details in the application form while filling it out. Upload the required documents. Submit your application fee on an online portal. Confirmation message received on your registered mobile number.
MSc Operational Research Distance Education in Delhi
M.Sc Operational Research is evolving its course study, and if we talk about Delhi, then undoubtedly IMTS is the best distance choice for this course. IMTS Institute provides all the advanced learning facilities through expert faculty assistance.
Delhi/NCR region is quite vast, and the name is IMTS, heard from the quality educational learning that is offered to the students at affordable prices. The operational Research course requires a lot of observational studies where students are assisted with professional teaching, and the educational journey is quite interesting.
Distance MSc in Operational Research Syllabus
|Mathematical Programming I
|Inventory Management I
|Reliability & Maintenance Theory
|Queueing System I
|C++, Theory & Practical
|Mathematical Programming II
|Database Management System & Visual Programming
|Mathematical Programming III
|Multicriteria Decision Models
MSc Operational Research Distance Education Benefits
There is a very good option for students who are working professionals or are unable to attend regular lectures to choose distance mode learning, as this is the most convenient mode of learning for those students who are unable to attend regular lectures. In an Operational Research Study, both theoretical and practical learning are structured systematically.
MSc Operational Research Distance Education Future Scope
- Operational Risk Analyst
- Research Head
- Research Scientist
- Associate Analyst
- Research Manager
Job Prospects and Career Options after MSc Operational Research Distance Education
|Space research organizations
|Operational Risk Analyst
|Operations Research Consultant
|Research & Relationship Executive
|Nuclear and Thermal Plants
Master’s degrees in Operations Research offer a variety of job opportunities in a wide range of sectors with a variety of salaries and skills that are highly valued in different sectors. there is a salary range between 7.95 Lakhs Per Annum.
MSc Operational Research Distance Education FAQs
Ques: Who is eligible for M Sc in operational research?
Ans: Students who have a UG (BSc) degree in relevant subjects can apply for admission to MSc in Operational Research.
Ques: Is MSc from distance education possible?
Ans: Yes, UGC-DEB has approved the course in distance mode.