MSc Microbiology Distance Education Admission: It is a 2 years post-graduate level course offered for admission in the distance mode to students interested in learning about various micro-organisms. The course is open to students who have finished their bachelor’s degree and medical background.
MSc in Microbiology through Distance Learning is an excellent option for students pursuing science careers in various subdisciplines. Those accepted into this distance MSc course can look forward to a successful career after graduating. Upon completing their studies, students can opt for a high-profile position leading them to a successful career and life.
Students enrolling in this course will have the chance to learn both theoretically and professionally about microbiology. This specialization prepares students to work as biomedical scientists, food technologists, clinical researchers, etc. Students who complete this course can expect to earn between INR 3.58 lakh and INR 7.43 lakh per year.
- Course Full Form: Master of Science in Microbiology
- Eligibility: It is mandatory for students to first complete the BSc degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 45% to 55% marks.
- Entrance Exam: Various Universities & Institutes offers admission to this distance course based on merit score.
- Fee: The average fee for the Distance MSc in Microbiology is INR 10,540 to INR 40,250 per year.
MSc Microbiology Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc in Microbiology|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Eligibility||BSc degree with a minimum of 45 to 55% of marks|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approx Fee||INR 10,540 to INR 40,250 per year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
|Average Offered Salary||INR 3.58 LPA to 7.43 LPA|
|Jobs Area||Micro Biologist, Researcher, Medical Officer, Medical Writer, Nutritionist|
|Job profile||Microbiologists, Research Analysts, Nutritionists, Pharmacologists, and so on|
About IMTS Institute
As a distance learning institution that has existed for over 16 years, IMTS Institute has established a reputation as the country’s leading institute by offering advanced facilities and being dedicated to students. The IMTS Institute has tried to benefit and guide students in every way possible.
The IMTS Institute offers multiple specializations and multiple-level MSc courses that can be pursued through distance learning. IMTS Institute dreams of providing education to every student in any part of the world, regardless of their economic status.
Distance MSc Course Specializations
Why MSc Microbiology via Distance Learning?
The MSc Microbiology course via distance education mode is an opportunity for students who cannot complete their education in this discipline due to high fee expenditure. The regular time-bound class can easily accomplish their education via distance mode.
When students apply for admission into the distance MSc Microbiology course, they get eligible to avail the advantage of both pursuing education while doing a regular mode job and gaining professional experience.
Students can finish their degree in 2 to 4 Years without disturbing their ongoing schedule. After completing the bachelor’s course, students can pursue further higher education and work in the same profession to gain experience and practical knowledge.
MSc Microbiology Distance Education Admission 2023
To apply for the MSc Microbiology Distance Education course, students must complete the above registration form to be considered for admission. The students filling out the form can select the best course and specialization most appropriate for them regarding their interests. Interested learners can apply for this Distance PG program at any time after they have finished their bachelor’s degree in science with a specialization in Biology, Microbiology, or a closely related field.
The MSc Microbiology Distance Education is a specialized course opted for admission by students interested in developing a career in the microbiology discipline. The curriculum of this course is designed so that the students get to cover all the basic concepts for a successful career.
Getting admission into this course will multiply the chances of students in this discipline as the demand for professionals with master’s degrees and professional experience is slightly higher than other prospects.
MSc Microbiology Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Students aspiring to get admission into the MSc Microbiology Distance Education course must complete some eligibility conditions marked as mandatory by the institution. Some of those conditions are listed below:
- In the bachelor’s study, applicants must have scored a minimum of 45% from a recognized institution.
- BSc Physical science, BSc Life science, BSc Microbiology, or its equivalent degree holders can apply for MSc Microbiology Distance Education admission.
- A relaxation of 5% score is given to students in the reserved category.
- There are no age criteria for applying for admission into Distance MSc Microbiology.
MSc Microbiology Distance Education Fee
The average fee for MSc Microbiology in distance mode ranges from INR 10,540 to INR 40,250/ Year and may change. Along with the Admission fee, the enrolled students are asked to pay the exam fee before the last submission date of the exam form.
Features of MSc Microbiology Distance Education at IMTS Institute
- Quality Education: IMTS provides excellent career opportunities for students with holistic development in personality. It adopts the latest and revised syllabus for the students and comprises the best academicians from the education industry.
- Affordable Fee Structure: IMTS Institute offers an affordable fee structure to the students so that the accessibility of quality education will reach massive areas and underprivileged students.
- Online Student Support Facility: Distance learners require extensive customer support. For that, IMTS Institute has established student support services through an online web portal at our official website, where students can register and ask questions anytime.
- Useful Study Materials: Students get online access to their study materials that they can use any time to study whenever they get time. The charges of these study materials are pocket friendly. They can even access the study materials on mobile phones.
MSc Microbiology Distance Education Admission Process
Applicants who are interested in applying to the MSc Microbiology Distance Education program at IMTS Institute should follow these steps:
- A registration form will appear once you enter the page.
- Fill out the registration form with all the necessary information.
- You can get help with your application from IMTS counselors.
- Students will be provided with a link to submit their fees.
- Your registration will be confirmed by email once it has been successful.
Is Distance MSc Microbiology Worth it?
- Skills: This distance degree will provide you with skills in enzyme technology, food protection skills, microbial genetics identification skills, dairy protection techniques, and analytical, logical, writing, and oral skills.
- Time Flexibility: You have the luxury of finishing the easier coursework with a distance-learning MSc in Microbiology, giving you more time to concentrate on your more challenging courses.
- Fee and Cost: This MSc course in Microbiology costs very cheap compared to doing this course in regular mode. The tuition fee for this distance MSc starts from INR 10,540 to INR 40,250 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: Through this distance MSc program, you can do a part-time job or a business to earn some revenue because this course is time-saving, and you can study on your schedule.
MSc Microbiology Distance Education in India
In India, students can pursue a Master of Science in Microbiology through distance learning, offering various career options. Many universities in India provide distance learning courses, such as the Master of Science in Microbiology. Several universities have received permission from the UGC to provide education in microbiology on their campuses. It is generally the case that most universities offer first-come-first-served admission.
The MSc Microbiology Distance Education course enables students to opt for another Ph.D. or a regular job. Once applicants have opted for admission into the course, they can uplift their skill level, which will help them upgrade their career level.
MSc Microbiology Distance Education in Delhi
The Delhi/NCR region is considered the hub for food & research industries due to the huge demand & being a metro city. Students living in Delhi/NCR or nearby & are aspiring to get admission to the course can do so now. IMTS Institute offers MSc Microbiology Distance Education for the academic session 2023 to eligible students living in Delhi/NCR or anywhere else. Students can achieve their dream of completing their studies and getting into successful job roles in microbiology.
MSc Microbiology Distance Education in Hyderabad
Several colleges offer an MSc in Microbiology at a distance for students interested. In Hyderabad, there are a lot of colleges and universities that offer this course via distance learning mode. Students can choose colleges according to their personal preferences. If you are considering enrolling in one of these colleges, check the requirements, availability, and features of the college and university before enrolling.
MSc Microbiology Distance Education in Tamil Nadu
Admission for MSc Microbiology from Distance is going on for the current session. Students who want to pursue this course can take admission. Many colleges and universities provide this course in distance mode in Tamil Nadu. IMTS Institute is the top institute for distance education in India. Candidates can also choose IMTS Institute to pursue MSc in Microbiology from a distance.
MSc Microbiology Distance Education in Andhra Pradesh
In Andhra Pradesh, several universities and colleges offer MSc Microbiology degree programs from a distance. Some top institutions also provide MSc Microbiology degree programs from a distance in Andhra Pradesh. Graduates with MSc in Microbiology can find careers in many sectors, such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, environmental consulting, and government agencies. Students can also study at IMTS Institute, India’s top distance education institute.
MSc Microbiology Distance Education Syllabus
MSc Microbiology is a distance course that is provided for 2 years. A total of 4 semesters are covered under the subject. Exams are conducted each semester based on the topics taught. In the distance MSc course in Microbiology, a student studies the following subjects:
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Semester I||Semester II||Semester III||Semester IV|
|Biostatistics and Computer Applications||Microbial Physiology||Bioprocess Engineering and Technology||Pharmaceutical Microbiology|
|Bioinstrumentation||Molecular Immunology||Enzyme Technology||Recombinant DNA Technology|
|Bioenergetics and Molecular Enzymology||Recent trends in Virology||Environmental Microbial Technology||Bioinformatics, Microbial Genomics, and Proteomics|
|Food and Dairy Microbiology||Microbial diversity and Extremophiles||Fermentation Technology|
Scope of MSc Microbiology Distance Education in India
After pursuing the MSc in Microbiology Distance Education, students get their skills par the level required for a successful and high-level career. They get multiple skills that lead them to a career where they can opt for high-salary jobs.
The students doing this course get to perform multiple tasks like researching different microbes on various things and improving the quality of microbes by researching through the various state.
Some of the top jobs profile for MSc Microbiology Distance Education degree holders are Microbiologist, Research Scientist, Biotechnologist, Quality Control Microbiologist & Medical Laboratory Technician.
After pursuing the course, students can appear for jobs at medical labs, the government food industry, pharma companies, etc. The average salary package that students can aspire to get after pursuing the course can go from INR 3.58 LPA to INR 7.43 LPA.
Employment Areas of the MSc Microbiology via Distance learning
The range of learning that can be achieved through a Master of Science in Microbiology has grown due to a direction toward research and evolution as well as the progression of technology. Many industries in India are willing to pay a good salary to M.Sc. Microbiology graduates monthly.
|Water Companies||Waste Management Companies|
|Educational Institutes||Microbiology Lecturer|
|Agri-Chemical Companies||Chief Hygienist|
|Food Standards Agencies||Quality Control Executive|
|Environmental Consultants||Assistant Professor|
|Food and Beverage Companies||Research Officer|
What are the Benefits of MSc Microbiology Distance Education?
- Microbiologists work in pathology or cytology laboratories in hospitals.
- Opportunities exist in the pharmaceutical industry’s R&D division.
- The Agricultural Research Department recruits microbiologists for research. Several organizations involved in biotechnological research offer opportunities related to microbiology and immunology.
- Handle and maintain industrial production organisms or cultures, including preservation and maintenance, and carry out bacterial and fungal fermentation operations from the lab to the industrial scale.
MSc Microbiology Distance Education (FAQs)
Ques 1: Is MSc Microbiology Distance Education demanded a safe option for a career?
Ans: Yes, it requires a degree, and it’s safe for a better career in medical and research centers.
Ques 2: Is MSc a microbiology degree or certificate valid in other countries for the job and study?
Ans: MSc Microbiology Distance Education is valid for a job and studies in another country.
Ques 3: Can students pay fees in installments?
Ans: Yes, Students can pay fees in installments.
Ques 4: What will be the examination mode?
Ans: Mode may be changeable depending on rules.
Be the first to leave a review.