MSc Microbiology Distance Education: MSc Microbiology is a 2 years post-graduate-level course offered for admission in the distance education mode for students with an interest in learning about various micro-organisms. Students who study this specialization get the opportunity to work as biomedical scientists, food technologists, clinical researchers, etc.
The selection of students getting admission in the MSc Microbiology Distance Education course is done by the institute directly after an applicant completes the registration process. After getting admission in this course, students are provided with the opportunity to upgrade their professional and theoretical knowledge related to microbiology and related concepts.
Students who have completed their bachelor’s study from a medical background get the opportunity to apply to get admission into the MSc Distance Education course. After successfully completing this course the students can expect to get a salary package from INR 3.58 lakh to INR 7.43 lakh.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Science in Microbiology
- Eligibility: The qualification of a student in 10th and 12th must be acquired in PCB subjects. It’s mandatory for such a student to have a BSc in Microbiology or a similar UG degree.
- Duration: This postgraduate distance course is finalized within a period of 2 years.
- Fee: Its average fee lies between INR 10,540 to INR 40,250/ Year.
- Career-wise: These postgraduates have chances to build a career as a microbiologist, research analysts, nutritionists, pharmacologists, and so on. Such positions are highly paying with a salary range of INR 3.5 to 7 LPA.
MSc Microbiology Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Science in Microbiology|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Eligibility||BSc Degree with minimum of 45 to 55% of marks|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Course Fees||INR 10,540 – INR 40,250/ Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
|Average Offered Salary||INR 2 to 4 LPA|
|Jobs Area||Micro Biologist, Researcher, Medical Officer, Medical Writer, Nutritionist|
Distance MSc Course Specializations
About IMTS Institute
In the 16+ years of its journey, IMTS Institute has been considered India’s No.1 distance learning due to its advanced facilities and loyalty toward students. In every way possible, the IMTS Institute has worked for the benefit and guidance of students.
The IMTS Institute offers multiple specializations and multiple-level MSc courses that can be pursued through distance learning. It is the dream of IMTS Institute to provide education to every student living in any part of the world, regardless of their economic status.
MSc Microbiology Distance Education Admission 2022
Students who are aspiring to apply for admission into the MSc Microbiology Distance Education course need to fill out the registration form listed above on this page. Students in the form will get to choose the best course and specialization for them as per their interest area.
The MSc Microbiology Distance Education is a specialized course opted for admission by students who are interested in developing a career around the microbiology discipline. The curriculum of this course is designed in such a manner that the students get to cover all the basic concepts for a successful career.
Getting admission into this course will multiply the chances of students in this discipline as the demand for professionals with master’s degrees and professional experience is a bit high when compared to other prospects.
Features of MSc Microbiology Distance Education at IMTS Institute
- Quality Education: IMTS provides great career opportunities for the students with the holistic development in personality. IMTS adopts latest and revised syllabus for the students and comprises with the best academicians from the education industry .
- Affordable Fee Structure: IMTS offers affordable fee structure to the students so that the accessibility of the quality education will reach to the massive areas and to the underpriviledged students .
- Online Student Support Facility: Distance learners requires extensive customer support and for that IMTS has established a a student support services in form of online web portal at out official website, where students can register and ask the query anytime.
MSc Microbiology Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Students who are aspiring to get admission into the MSc Microbiology Distance Education course need to complete some eligibility conditions that are marked as mandatory by the institution. Some of those conditions are listed below:
- The applicant should have completed their bachelor’s study from a relevant stream.
- In the bachelor’s study applicants need to have scored a minimum of 45% score from a recognized institution.
- A relaxation of 5% score is given to students in the reserved category.
- There is no maximum age criteria for applying to get admission into MSc Microbiology Distance Education.
The average fee charged for MSc Microbiology in distance mode ranges from INR 10,540 – INR 40,250/ Year may change.
MSc Microbiology Distance Education in India
MSc Microbiology through distance learning in India provides students with various career options. The course through distance mode is approved and offered in multiple institutions in India. Students who have completed their BSc degree in microbiology can apply for these courses.
MSc Microbiology Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Biostatistics and Computer Applications||Microbial Physiology|
|Bioenergetics and Molecular Enzymology||Recent trends in Virology|
|Food and Dairy Microbiology||Microbial diversity and Extremophiles|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Bioprocess Engineering and Technology||Pharmaceutical Microbiology|
|Enzyme Technology||Recombinant DNA Technology|
|Environmental Microbial Technology||Bioinformatics, Microbial Genomics and Proteomics|
Employment Areas of the MSc Microbiology Distance Education
- Water Companies
- Educational Institutes
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Agri-Chemical Companies
- Food Standards Agencies
- Environmental Consultants
- Food and Beverage Companies
- Waste Management Companies
- Microbiology Lecturer
- Chief Hygienist
- Quality Control Executive
- Assistant Professor
- Research Officer
- Executive/Sr. Executive
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques: Is MSc Microbiology Distance Education demanded a safe option for a career?
Ans- Yes, required degree for the job, and it’s safe for a better career in medical and research centers.
Ques: Is MSc Is a microbiology degree or certificate valid in other countries for job and study?
Ans- Yes, MSc Microbiology Distance Education is valid in another country for a job and study.
Ques: Can students pay fees in installments?
Ans- Yes, Students can pay fees in installments.
Ques: What will be the examination mode?
Ans- Mode may be changeable depending on rules.
Be the first to leave a review.