MSc in Environmental Science Distance Education: Master’s degrees in Environmental Science (MSc Environmental Science) are two-year programs with a focus on chemistry, engineering, biology conservation, and ecology. In four semesters, students study plants, fungi, algae, physiology, and anatomy. Admissions are facilitated by state and national entrance exams, as well as institutional tests at some universities. Applicants must have graduated from high school with a minimum of 40% in multiple subjects. Some universities have entrance tests, but merit-based admissions are widespread. For more information, see the MSc Environmental Science Syllabus.
The Master of Science in Environmental Science in ODL mode is designed with the goal to offer foundational knowledge and develop problem-solving skills in environmental and ecological issues. The course consists of the following subjects; ecology, energy resources and conservation, toxicology, environmental monitoring and management, biodiversity and conservation, and more.
Numerous distance universities invite students to pursue the MSc in Environmental Science two-year program; however, they only accept someone with an undergraduate degree in environmental science or a related field with a 45 to 50%. A BSc degree in Environmental Science would be ideal for you to be selected for the PG degree in Environmental Science.
MSc Environmental Science Admission Updates 2023:
- 24 Nov 2023: NIILM University’s MSc Environmental Science Private Education program begins this academic year. Applications are due December 15, 2023.
- 24 Nov 2023: Students interested in environmental protection and sustainability can enroll in Sri Krishna University‘s MSc Environmental Science Distance Private programme. Applications for this course close December 12, 2023. Continuing your environmental science education online.
- 24 Nov 2023: Apply before December 12, 2023, to receive high-quality education and private study from WC University Private Study.
- 24 Nov 2023: MSc Environmental Science Distance Education offered by IMTS Institute. Apply by December 10, 2023, for an environmental science master’s degree. Apply Now
- 24 Nov 2023: Subharti University has started admission to MSc courses. Eligible and interested students can apply for admission before the deadline 10 December 2023.
The yearly fee for the MSc in Environmental Science ODL program ranges from INR 20,000 to INR 60,000. If you want to seek any further information about the MSc Environmental Science distance degree program, you must take a look at the segments adorned below. For more information, aspirants can also dial 92 10 989898 to talk to a subject expert.
IMTS Institute Distance Environment Admissions is now open for the academic session 2023-24. For free counselling, for this course, students can easily call on 9210989898. Also, can you get more information including career scope, eligibility fees, etc?
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Environmental Science|
|Full-Form||Master of Science in Environmental Science|
|Level||Post Graduation or Master’s Degree|
|Mode of Education||Open & Distance Learning (ODL)|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree in Science with a minimum of 45% marks|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC /DEB Level|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approx. Fee||INR 20000 to INR 60000 Per Year|
|Average Salary||INR 3 to 7 LPA|
|Job Areas||Forest Carbon Specialist, Research Assistant, Environmental Technician, Product Manager|
Why MSc Environmental Science Distance Education?
The information shared below for the MSc Environmental Science Distance Education program probably gets attention from aspiring students.
- The MSc Environmental Science Distance Education course is a specially crafted course that aims to provide students with the opportunity to improve their knowledge and skills around various concepts in the discipline. Students get to develop their understanding of various topics like environment analysis, environmental chemistry, waste management, etc.
- Students may see the Distance Education MSc Environmental Science program as an ideal replacement for both online, and regular modes of learning because of its standard learning materials and flexible nature.
- Through the Distance Learning MSc Environmental Science program will learn the most demanded skills including leadership skills, Problem-solving skills, Management Skills, Critical thinking, and many others.
- The MSc Environmental Science program not only offers flexibility but proposes cost-affordability simultaneously.
- The presence of online cost-affordability and offline learning materials provide a choice to the admitted students.
- For admission assistance to the MSc Environmental Science distance education program, candidates can also contact IMTS Institute. The Institute helps students through its expert team that guides them with free admission and career counseling.
- One can reach us at 9210989898 on working hours from Monday to Saturday.
The above-mentioned information is just an overview of what aspirants are going to get in the article with complete details. However, the main emphasis will remain on the admission prospects of the MSc in Environment Science ODL program in a series of sections below.
Is Distance MSc Environmental Science Worth it?
There are many issues facing our environment, and we need professionals to solve them. So this MSc Course in Environmental Science can be worth the best if you get this knowledge from UGC-recognized top colleges.
- Skills: Getting admission to this course will provide you with skills in weather forecasting, pollution control techniques, analytical problem-solving skills, research skills, environmental management, and oral and writing skills.
- Time Flexibility: With MSc Environmental Science Distance study, you can go at your own pace, increasing your chances of full assimilation and retention of the curriculum.
- Fee and Cost: Being a distance course, it is cheaper and pocket-friendly. The tuition fee for Distance MSc Environmental Science starts from INR 20,000 to 60,000 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: Distance learning in this MSc will allow you to work part-time or full-time because free time is an advantage.
Distance MSc Course Specializations
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education Admission 2023
The process of accepting the online application forms for admission to the MSc Environmental Science distance education program is now open for the academic year session 2023-24. Aspirants who find any difficulty in filling out the application form can get the help of IMTS Institute’s counselors. Make sure to fill out the application form for the MSc Environmental Science distance learning program before the last date, 10 December 2023.
It is a two-year, specialized program in the science stream. The curriculum is split into 4 equal semesters so students can learn about different environmental science ideas in-depth. Ecology, geography, forest studies, weather forecasting, and changes in patterns are covered in the MSc Environmental Science course.
This MSc Environmental Science Distance program is more convenient than the regular program because students will not have to attend classes at the school. For students interested in environmental science, a distance MSc is a good choice because they can learn about the continuous changes in the environment.
Students can apply for the MSc Environmental Science Distance program online without visiting the office in person. To complete the admission process, they can contact the admissions counsellor. Students are applying for admission to the MSc in Environmental Science, which is a popular course.
Student Feedback: IMST Institute Review
Good institution for distance education.
The Service Department level of professionalism, efficiency, and attention to detail was remarkable. They were professional, courteous, and attentive to my needs and provided excellent customer service throughout the entire process. Thanks for the service team for their excellent work.
My experience with IMTS is really positive during the academic sessions and specially, I thankful for Service Department members who provided the best assistance in regard documents clarifications, handled my all queries in proper manner…..
Distance MSc Environmental Science Eligibility Criteria
The students aspiring for admission into the MSc Environmental Science Distance Education course need to justify MSc Environmental Science eligibility conditions listed by the institute as mandatory, such as:
- Graduates with BSc Environmental Science or Equivalent UG degree are eligible to apply for admission to the MSc Environmental Science distance education program.
- Candidates must score at least 45-50% marks in the undergraduate (UG) degree program.
- There is s no need to appear in the entrance exam to get admission to this course.
- The selection of students will be made based on their previous qualifications. Therefore, no student will be needed to appear in any entrance exam.
- An applicant can apply for admission into the MSc Environmental Science Distance course without age concerns, as there are no specific age criteria for admission.
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education Fee
Students are suggested to pay their admission fee after completing the application form online. They must provide all the details correctly. Thus an average course fee for MSc Environmental Science in distance mode ranges between INR 20,000 to 60,000 per year.
MSc Environmental Science Distance Learning Application Form
The MSc Distance Environmental Science application form is available on the page above. Students must fill out the application form with the correct details to enroll in the Distance MSc Environmental Science course. Applicants must pay the admission fee to confirm their admission. A link will be provided to pay for it.
Students can confirm the fee amount by calling the above-given number. IMTS counselors will guide you regarding the fee and other queries. Students should also check their MSc Environmental Science Eligibility before applying for admission. The eligibility requirements are described above in the article.
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education Admission Process
Interested applicants who are looking for admission to the MSc Environmental Science Distance Education course have to complete the admission process for IMTS Institute distance learning. The following instruction is mentioned below,
- Use the on-page application form to sign up.
- Register yourself using the provided information and the necessary documentation.
- Candidates can speak with the IMTS counselor if they need help with the application process.
- Students will receive a link to continue submitting their fees.
- Once your registration has been confirmed, you will receive an email.
MSc Environmental Science Distance Learning Syllabus
The MSc in Environmental Science is a two-year program. In both regular and distance courses, the syllabus is similar. A total of 4 semesters are taught in 2 years. In this advanced-level course, students learn about various environmental issues, their sources, solutions, and future approaches to the environment. The MSc Environmental Science Distance Education syllabus covers the following subjects:
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Semester I||Semester II||Semester III||Semester IV|
|Geo environment||Environmental Chemistry||Regional global environmental issues||Environmental energy management|
|Ecological principles||Environmental Pollution||Environmental impact assessment||Industrial, biomedical waste management|
|Introductory Physics||Solid Waste Management||Environmental technology||Project|
|Conservation of the life support system||Environmental Analysis||Environmental Biotechnology||Seminar|
Benefits of MSc Environmental Science Distance Education
Applicants can get a Master’s degree in environmental science after completing their bachelor’s degree course. Applicant can gain detailed knowledge and skills in this program in many aspects related to Environmental Science. There are various fields that will be taught such as biology, chemistry, physics, and so on, it is an interdisciplinary subject.
The MSc Environmental Science Distance Education course has several advantages and benefits for the students that help them develop their career levels. Some of the benefits of this course are:
- Time flexibility,
- Affordable fee structure,
- Latest study material,
- Advanced course curriculum,
- It can be pursued from any place,
- Allows both jobs to study at the same time, etc.
MSc Environmental Science Distance Learning in India
Through distance and open learning, course study in India is becoming simple and accessible. Many working professionals can pursue their choice of interest in education. Many top colleges & institutions like IMTS Institute offer eligible students MSc in Environmental Science distance learning. The requirements of the distance course are simple; any graduate can opt the study.
Students are securing admission to MSc Environmental Science at IMTS Institutes from states like Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Maharastra, Uttar Pradesh, Assam, Kerala, etc. It is necessary to keep in mind that students should check their eligibility for the course they want to enroll in.
MSc Environmental Science Distance Learning in Maharashtra
IMTS Institute offers admission to MSc courses for students from all over India. So, the students from Maharastra also applied for the MSc Environmental distance education admission at IMTS Institute for the current academic session. The eligibility criteria for admission to this program is a BSc in Environmental Science or another undergraduate degree from a recognized university, and the annual fee charges range between Rs 20,000 to Rs 60,000 Per Year.
Students can book a free counseling session to discuss the course details and admission by filling out the registration form which is attached above.
Scope of MSc Environmental Science Distance Learning
An MSc in Environmental Science distance course can prepare students for a career in environmental studies that pays well and leads to success. Students who take this course will gain the necessary skills and knowledge to obtain jobs at a similar level without difficulty.
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education graduates can seek employment in various disciplines, including colleges, schools, forest departments, NGOs, and the research sector. Students’ salary package on completing the course can be from INR 3 LPA to INR 7 LPA.
After completing the Distance MSc Environmental Science course, students will find jobs in both the private and public sectors. MSc Environmental Science Distance education degree holders can find employment in top companies like Robinhood Army, Essentia Environment, and Hitachi.
Outcomes Of MSc Environmental Science Distance Education
- The MSc Environmental Science Distance Education course offers a complete understanding and learning of the environment and chemical, physical, and biological processes.
- It broadened the vision to explore the principles and practices involved in air, water, and soil pollution and monitoring systems.
- The course also focuses on the principles and practices involved in sustainable natural resources and environmental management.
- It communicates the knowledge and understanding of impact assessment, environmental audits, and laws.
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education Job Profile
|Forest Carbon Specialist||Lecturer & Professor|
|Research Assistant||Research Fellow|
|Senior Programme Officer||Wildlife Film – Maker|
|Environmental Technician||Environment Photographer|
|Product Manager – Environmental Health & Safety||Environment Journalist|
|Director – Waste Management||Senior Catastrophe Risk Modeler|
- Environment Journalist: Environment journalists raise their voices for climate change and important issues related to the environment. They are responsible for spreading awareness among people about the environment.
- Environmental Technician: He/She monitors the environment and examines the causes of pollution, particularly those harmful to health. Environmental technicians conduct tests in the laboratory as well as in the field. Many of them perform their jobs under the direction of environmental scientists and other professionals, who are also responsible for evaluating the results of their efforts. They can earn a decent salary package.
- Environmental Health & Safety Executive: The jobs professionals with the designation of Environmental Health & Safety Executive complete or fulfill the roles like analyzing the various key strategies for organizations to support & save the environment.
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education Salary
After completion of MSc Environmental Science Distance students will get many opportunities to work in different fields. A candidate with this degree can earn INR 3 to 7 Lakhs per year at the beginning of their career. Distance MSCENV graduates frequently pursue the following career paths:
- Research Assistant
- Wildlife Filmmaker
- Environment Journalist
- Forest Carbon Specialist
- Environment Photographer
Skills Required for MSc Environmental Science Distance Education
Distance education graduates with an M.Sc in Environmental Science need many skills in order to succeed. These are just a few of them:
- Ability to communicate.
- Ability to adapt
- Pressure-resistance ability
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Skill in quantitative ability
- Logical thinking skills
- Goal-oriented skills
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education FAQs?
Ques 1: Is the MSc Environmental Science distance education degree valid for government or private Sectors?
Ans: The private and government sector accepts MSc Environmental Science distance education degrees.
Ques 2: Can a student take the job after doing an MSc Environmental Science Distance Education
Ans: Yes, many jobs are available after the MSc Environmental Science DDE.
Ques 3: What will be the examination mode?
Ans: The mode may change depending on university rules.
Ques 4: Can I do MSc environmental science as correspondence?
Ans: Yes, Students can do an MSc in Environmental Science from a distance. The course is approved by DEB.
Ques 5: Is the Distance MSc degree program possible?
Ans: Yes, To pursue an MSc course in distance education BSc in the same stream is a must with a 50% score from a recognized university.