MSc Psychology Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MSc Psychology Distance Education is a 2-year program offered at the master’s level for students with an interest in psychology. Students can apply for admission at IMTS Institute into this course by filling out the application form below.
MSc in Psychology at distance mode is the preference of most of the graduated students. The course includes topics of research methods, cognitive psychology, statistics & more. To enroll in the Distance MSc in Psychology, students must hold a degree from a UGC-recognized university. Graduates must have a minimum of 55%. The distance MSc program at IMTS does not require an entrance exam.
Opting for admission into the MSc Psychology Distance Education course will prosper the chances for students to learn about the various concepts related to Psychology from remote areas. Students who have completed their bachelor’s studies from a recognized institution can apply for admission into this course.
- MSc Psychology Full Form: Masters of Science in Psychology
- Eligibility: Simply a BSc or Bachelor degree in Psychology or any degree equivalent to this will be taken as acceptable for admission.
- Duration: The course length is usually 2 years.
- Fee: A usual fee for this distance program is from INR 10,550 to INR 35,250 per year.
- Career-wise: These postgraduates are enabled to build a career as research psychologists in diverse fields. The mentioned job category are highly lucrative with an initial salary of up to 5 LPA. Another option after its completion is a PhD.
Why MSc Psychology Distance Education?
There are several distinctive features of a distance MSc in Psychology. IMTS distance master’s degree in psychology program is described briefly here. A Master of Science in Psychology degree offers insight into human behavior, interaction, language, and health. These degrees includes examination a wide variety of personality types. Through case studies, students learn to analyze arguments and logic. Innovative solutions to social problems caused by ethical and religious fallacies.
Students who enroll in the MSc Psychology Distance Education course gain research skills, emotional stability, and a deep understanding of nature and human behavior. As the demand for professionals has increased in recent years, opting for this course increases the chances of an aspirant securing a successful career.
MSc Psychology Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Science in Psychology|
|Fees||INR 10,550 to INR 35,250|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Eligibility||Graduation with 45-50%|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Distance MSc Course Specializations
What are the Key Features of MSc Psychology Distance Education?
MSc Psychology distance education is an advanced course that comes with several benefits for students. This course covers diverse specialties therefore we have provided you with some of the key points stating about the MSc Psychology Distance Education course:
- Gets to improve communication skills for better communication with patients,
- They get to learn about how to build trust in front of the patient for better treatment,
- Students learn how to be patience in the worst situations,
- Gets to build empathy and control emotions around the patients,
- They get to build and keep their ethics above all, etc.
MSc Psychology Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Master of Science in Psychology or MSc in Psychology is offered as 2 years post-graduate program, which is divided into four semesters. The course equips aspirants to learn about basic and theoretical concepts of psychology.
IMTS Institute provides admission in MSc Psychology Distance Education. Candidates should have passed graduation with 50% marks or above. After completion of courses, students become eligible to work in HR departments, marketing companies, and social services.
MSc Psychology Distance Education Eligibility
- Students that wish to take admission to the MSc Psychology Distance Education 2022 admission process must hold a Bachelor’s degree. They should have a BA or B.Sc in Philosophy.
- The admission is merit-based. The Institute will use the score from the previous degree to make the merit list.
The average MSc Psychology Distance Education fee is INR 10,550 to INR 35,250.
MSc Psychology Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Advanced General Psychology||Psychopathology & Mental Hygiene|
|Life Span Psychology||Research Methodology|
|Advanced Social Psychology||Health Psychology|
|Organizational Behaviour||Human Resource Management|
|Experimental Psychology I||
Project Work or Counselling Psychology (Theory Paper)
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Social Behaviour Theory: A Psychological Perspective||Dynamic and Interpersonal Behavior Theory|
|Psychology Applications||Applications of Psychology – II|
|Personality Theory||Self and Positive Psychology|
|Systems and skills||System and Skills Intervention|
Scope After MSc Psychology Distance Education
The students after completing the MSc Psychology course can get employed at various profiles like psychologists, urban planning officers, human resource assistants, etc. The average pay that an applicant can receive after pursuing this course can get around INR 4,34,000 to INR 7,67,000.
- Police Forces
- Financial Organisations
- Marketing Companies
- HR Departments
- Govt. Social Services
- School, Colleges & Universities
- Commercial and Industrial Companies
Contact for Counselling / Instruction:
Phone No.: 9210989898
EMail Id.: email@example.com
Be the first to leave a review.