MSc Psychology Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a 2-year programme for people who want to learn more about psychology. MSc Psychology is the scientific study of how the mind works and how people act. Most of the programme is about how people grow and change and how to do research.
Students can apply for this course if they have a bachelor’s degree from a UGC-approved university and get at least a 50%. If students choose to take the MSc Psychology Distance Education course, they will have more chances to learn about different ideas in Psychology from far away.
For the MSc programme that you can do from home, there is no entrance exam at IMTS. Some of the things that will be talked about in the course are cognitive psychology, statistics, and more. After finishing the programme, graduates can work in both the public and private sectors as Educational Psychologists, Urban Planning Officers, and other jobs.
- Full-Form: Master of Science in Psychology
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or any degree equivalent to this will be accepted for admission.
- Duration: The course length is usually 2 years.
- Fee: A usual fee for this distance program is from INR 15,700 to INR 35,250 per year.
- Career-wise: These postgraduates can build careers as research psychologists in diverse fields. The mentioned job category is highly lucrative, with an initial salary of INR 4.34 LPA – INR 7.67 LPA. Another option after its completion is a PhD.
Can we do MSc Psychology in distance education? yes, It is a master’s level degree and can be done in distance mode. MSc Psychology distance education has been approved by UGC and DEB and the degree is valid across India.
MSc Psychology Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Science in Psychology|
|Fees||INR 15,700 to INR 35,250 per year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Eligibility||Graduation with 45-50%|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why MSc Psychology Distance Learning?
Several unique features make this distance MSc in Psychology stand out from other similar programs because it offers a variety of unique features. This article will briefly overview IMTS’s distance learning master’s program in psychology offered through distance learning. If students earn a Master of Science degree in Psychology, they will be able to gain a deeper understanding of human behaviour, language, interaction, and health.
A wide range of personality types can be examined using these degrees. The use of case studies allows students to analyze arguments and the logic behind them. It is innovative thinking that can provide solutions to social problems caused by ethical and religious fallacies.
In addition to learning research skills, students develop emotional stability and a deeper understanding of nature and human behaviour in the MSc Psychology Distance Education. Recent years have seen a high demand for psychology professionals, making this course an excellent choice.
Distance MSc Course Specializations
What are the Key Features of MSc Psychology Distance Education?
MSc Psychology distance education is an advanced course with several benefits for students. This course covers diverse specialties. Therefore, we have provided you with some of the key points stating about the MSc Psychology Distance Education course:
- Gets to improve communication skills for better communication with patients,
- They get to learn about how to build trust in front of the patient for better treatment,
- Students learn how to be patient in the worst situations,
- Gets to build empathy and control emotions around the patients,
- They get to build and keep their ethics above all, etc.
MSc Psychology Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into the MSc Psychology Distance Education course for the academic session 2023 is started at the IMTS Institute. Students interested in getting admission into this course can get it by filling out the registration form listed above in the article.
When an applicant applies to fill out the registration form, they get to select the course and specialization they prefer best for them. When applicants complete the registration form, they get selected directly for admission based on their previous academic qualifications and preliminary exam scores.
If an applicant faces any complications or has confusion regarding the course or their career can fill out the contact and query form listed at imtsinstitute.com. Once applicants fill out the query form, they get contacted by our expert education counsellors, who are available 24×7 to help students with their queries.
MSc Psychology Distance Education Application Form
Application forms are available on the official website of IMTS Institute. Students can fill out the form after qualifying for the below eligibility criteria. Keep all documents ready before filling out the online application form. All the details must be accurate and according to educational certificates.
Documents required for MSc Psychology Distance Education Admission
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- 10th and 12th Certificates.
- Bachelor’s degree Certificate
- Date of birth (DOB) certificate
- Passport-size photographs.
- Caste certificate
MSc Psychology Distance Education Eligibility
For admission into the MSc Applied Psychology Distance Education course, the aspiring students needed to complete the conditions listed by the institute as mandatory. Some of the conditions are:
- To apply, students must have completed their graduation from an accredited institution.
- The applicant must have one of the following degrees B.A. (Hons.) / B.A. (Pass) /B.A. Programme Examination in Applied Psychology or Psychology from a recognized University.
- The graduation aggregate mark sheet requires a minimum score of 50%.
- There is no age limit for admission to MA Psychology distance learning.
- The institution will not conduct an entrance exam for course admission.
MSc Psychology Distance Learning Fee
MSc Psychology Distance education is provided to students at an affordable charge. Applicants must check whether they are eligible by checking the abovementioned eligibility for the master-level course. Students must get updates related to fees for the 2023 session by discussing with the education counsellors of IMTS.
- The average MSc Psychology Distance Education fee is INR 15,700 to INR 35,250.
Advantages of MSc Psychology Distance Education
There are multiple advantages that an applicant gets after applying to get admission in the MSc Psychology Distance Education course at IMTS institute. Some of the prime advantages of this course are:
- Quality Education: The students get to study with an industry-oriented curriculum that tends to prepare applicants to the par level that will help them match the competition available at the professional level.
- Affordable Fee Structure: One of the biggest reasons students lift their education midway is that they cannot pay the fees needed in many institutions. Regarding IMTS Institute, the fee structure for MSc Psychology Distance Education has been set up by taking into focus every applicant so that every student can afford the course.
- Free-of-cost study material: After getting admission into the MSc Psychology Distance Education course, students are provided with the free-of-cost study material that helps them complete their education without paying a large amount for study material as required in the regular mode.
- Top Brand in Distance Education: The IMTS Institute is India’s No.1 distance learning institute; therefore, it is a great opportunity for students to rebound their careers with a leading platform.
MSc Psychology Distance Education in India
Several well-known universities in India impart postgraduate-level courses in distance mode. Some universities open their admission portal twice yearly, but some do it for only one session. Admission to most universities is direct. Only the applicant must provide genuine academic pieces of information. After completing the distance MSc Psychology course, students can join as HR, counsellors, Clinical psychologists & more.
MSc Psychology Distance Education in Kerala
Students who want to be admitted to the MSc Psychology course in Kerala can apply to the IMTS Institute. The institute is offering the courses in distance mode for 2 years. It is a postgraduate degree that can be pursued by a bachelor’s degree in BSc student. Kerala is the emerging education hub of India, and the state records the highest literacy rate among the states of India.
MSc Psychology Distance Education in Tamilnadu
A student who belongs to Tamilnadu and wants to study MSc Psychology in distance mode can apply for admission at IMTS Institute. This institute is well known for its distance education courses. Apart from it, Institute is also offering free career counselling for students. The fee of the courses in distance mode is also less compared to regular mode courses.
MSc Psychology Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Advanced General Psychology||Psychopathology & Mental Hygiene|
|Life Span Psychology||Research Methodology|
|Advanced Social Psychology||Health Psychology|
|Organizational Behaviour||Human Resource Management|
|Experimental Psychology I||
Project Work or Counselling Psychology (Theory Paper)
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Social Behaviour Theory: A Psychological Perspective||Dynamic and Interpersonal Behavior Theory|
|Psychology Applications||Applications of Psychology – II|
|Personality Theory||Self and Positive Psychology|
|Systems and skills||System and Skills Intervention|
MSc Psychology Distance Education Fee Structure
|Fee||I Year (in Rs)||II Year (in Rs)|
|Postage and Stationery Fee||500||500|
Different fields under MSc Psychology Distance Learning
Distance MSc in psychology courses includes fields like counselling, organizational & clinical. Students can select the fields as per their interests. These three main fields of psychology lead to different job areas. Students who want to pursue a career in counselling areas can choose counselling psychology, whereas for getting jobs in HR & related, they can select organizational psychology.
MSc Clinical Psychology Distance Education
- Clinical Psychology is one of the specializations under the MSc Psychology distance program. The course can be completed within 2 years, consisting of 4 semesters. One must be graduated in psychology to pursue the course. After completing the program, one may work in clinics and hospitals as a psychiatrist.
MSc Educational Psychology Distance Learning
- Educational Psychology is offered as a specialization in the MSc course in distance learning. The course teaches how people think and learn in education, what factors influence their minds, their learning processes, how they learn things, how they grasp & retain academic knowledge, etc. The duration is the same, 2 years. After this course, candidates can work as educational psychologists, counsellors, researchers, etc.
Scope After MSc Psychology Distance Education
The students who are pursuing or have passed the MSc Psychology Distance Education course will have the chance to learn and manage their skills so that they can get better chances for improving their career possibilities.
- There are several career opportunities that an applicant can get after passing this course, as the demand for aspirants with such qualifications and skills is always high.
- Several hospitals, health centres, multinational companies, etc., look for aspirants with such qualifications, and the average pay that applicants get after this course is also comparatively high.
- After completing the MSc Psychology course, the students can get employed at various profiles like psychologists, urban planning officers, human resource assistants, etc.
- The average pay that an applicant can receive after pursuing this course can get around INR 4,34,000 to INR 7,67,000.
|Police Forces||Govt. Social Services|
|Financial Organizations||School, Colleges & Universities|
|Marketing Companies||Commercial and Industrial Companies|
Academic Scope for MSc Psychology Distance Education
The scope of MSc Psychology distance education increased daily as the demand for this PG degree holder increased. A student with this degree can choose various career options, such as they can apply for higher education or they can apply for a job also.
After completing higher education at the master’s level, students can apply for M Phil or PhD. Many UGC-approved universities offer admission to M Phil and PhD in Psychology. It is mandatory to qualify for an entrance exam to enter these universities.
Top Job Profiles
- Social Psychologist
- HR Assistant
- Education Psychologist
- Staff Recruiters
MSc Psychology Distance Education Salary
After obtaining a master of science in psychology through distance learning, candidates have a very lucrative career. They can work at various job profiles. There are various jobs, and hence, the salary structure. The average salary after distance MSc Psychology is INR 4.34 LPA – INR 7.67 LPA initially.
Contact for Counselling / Instruction
- Phone No.: 9210989898
- Email Id.: email@example.com
MSc Psychology Distance Education FAQ
Q 1. Can I do a Master’s in Psychology from distance learning?
Ans: At the master’s degree level, students are able to pursue MSc Psychology through distance learning. Distance learning gives you a lot of career opportunities after you complete this course.
Q 2. Does UGC approve MSc psychology distance education?
Ans: The MSc Psychology distance learning course is approved by UGC. Many private and Government Industries/organizations hire these graduates like regular ones.
Q 3. How much do MSc Psychology fees via distance learning?
Ans. The MSc Psychology Distance course costs around INR 15,700 to INR 35,250 annually.
Q 4. What is the duration of the distance MCom course?
Ans. The course period is usually 2 years.
Q 5. Is This Course Valid for Government or Private Sectors Jobs?
Ans. Of course, the MSc Psychology distance course is eligible for Government and Private Jobs.
Be the first to leave a review.