MSc Psychology Distance Education in India: MSc Psychology is a 2-year postgraduate distance learning program focused on advanced concepts in psychological science and their applications. The minimum eligibility requires a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or a related field with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. The admission procedure depends on either entrance examinations like CUET, BITSAT, IPU CET, or direct admission with merit. MSc in Applied Psychology Distance Education admission at the IMTS Institute is going on in the upcoming 2024 academic session. Students who are interested in MSc Applied Psychology can visit the official portal at @imtsinstitute.com or call us at 9210989898. The last MSc Applied Psychology distance education admission date is 15 March 2024.
The Admission process for the MSc Psychology course is still ongoing, and it will soon be closed. Students must be suggested to apply for the course before its last date. Some top colleges for MSc Psychology distance learning courses include IGNOU, IMTS Institute, Annamalai University, Jain University, Madras University, Karnataka State Open University, and others. The average fees amount to between Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 23,000.
The curriculum of MSc Psychology distance education provides information about theoretical and practical aspects of organizational psychology, counselling psychology, clinical psychology, developmental psychology, community psychology, psychology testing, statistics, and research methodologies. After completing the Master of Science in Applied Psychology programme students can get jobs such as Human Resources, Research, Counselling, and more and earn INR 4.34 LPA – INR 7.67 LPA.
- Full-Form: Master of Science in Applied Psychology
- Duration: 2 years
- Eligibility: BSC degree in Psychology with min 40% to 45% Marks in Last degree
- Fee: 15,000 to INR 35,500
- Subjects: Clinical Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Counseling
- Career: Clinical Psychologist, HR Manager, Counselor, Researcher
- Benefits: In-depth study of psychology for working professionals.
- Specializations: Clinical Psychology, Industrial Psychology
- MSc Psychology Distance Education Admission Last Date: 15 March 2024
Note: IMTS Institute also offers this MSc Psychology course via Distance Education in India. Apart from that, students also can take free counselling sessions at IMTS Institute. This article discloses all information that is directly related to the MSc Psychology Distance Learning course.
Latest Admission Updates (February 2024)
- IMTS Institute invites Students to submit applications for MSC Applied Psychology for the 2024-25 academic session. Submit before 15 March 2024. Apply Now
- Limited seats remaining for MSc course with various specializations in Applied Psychology at Subharti University for the 2024-25 academic year. Apply by 12 March 2024.
- NIILM University Haryana announces MSc course admission for 2024-25. Apply before the Last Date for admission of 14 March 2024.
- Mangalayatan University commences the admission for the MSc program with specializations in the Applied Psychology field for the 2024-25 academic year. Apply by 13 March 2024.
MSc Psychology Distance Education Highlights
|Master of Science in Psychology
|INR 15,700 to INR 35,500 per year
|Online / Offline
|Graduation with 35%
|UGC / DEB Level
Why MSc Psychology Distance Learning?
Several unique features make this distance MSc in Psychology stand out from other similar programs because it offers a variety of unique features. This article will briefly overview IMTS’s distance learning master’s program in psychology offered through distance learning. If students earn a Master of Science degree in Psychology, they will be able to gain a deeper understanding of human behavior, language, interaction, and health.
Students may be enticed to apply to the MSc Psychology Distance Education program for the reasons listed below.
- A wide range of personality types can be examined using these degrees. Using case studies allows students to analyze arguments and the logic behind them. It is innovative thinking that can provide solutions to social problems caused by ethical and religious fallacies.
- Enrolling in the MSc Psychology Distance Education program without submitting any entrance exam results is possible.
- Students are not restrained but encouraged to study around the clock or at their chosen time from the online learning materials.
- Most distance-learning universities based on MSc Psychology do not include any additional fees for e-learning materials.
- The approval from course certifying authorities such as UGC, and DEB, and the cost-effective nature of the MSc Psychology Distance Education program diminishes any remaining doubt.
- In addition to learning research skills, students develop emotional stability and a deeper understanding of nature and human behaviour in the MSc Psychology Distance Education. Recent years have seen a high demand for psychology professionals, making this course an excellent choice.
If applicants complete and submit the registration form, which is attached below. Then, they will have the opportunity to receive admission advice as well as career counseling from the IMTS Institute if they apply for the MSc in Psychology program.
A graduate of MSc in Applied Psychology, although through distance mode, has a chance to begin a professional career as a counsellor, psychologist, psychotherapist, etc. The need for admission to an MSc in Applied Psychology Distance Degree program is simple; an undergraduate degree in psychology with a minimum score of 40-45%.
The course’s 2-year duration does not ask for a full fee at a time. Generally, enrolled students have to pay the fee on an annual basis. The per-year cost for the MSc in Applied Psychology Distance Education program is INR 15,700 to INR 35,500.
Anyone interested in devouring content to get the best colleges/universities list for the MSc Applied Psychology ODL program must not avoid the remaining sections of the article.
Distance MSc Course Specializations
What are the Key Features of MSc Psychology Distance Education?
MSc Psychology distance education is an advanced course with several benefits for students. This course covers diverse specialties. Therefore, here are some of the key points about the Distance MSc Psychology course:
- Master of Science in Psychology is a two-year distance education degree program.
- The postgraduate course enables students to learn and develop a better understanding of psychological studies with the help of various theoretical and practical subjects set over four semesters.
- The MSc Psychology distance course is designed with core and elective subjects such as general psychology, personality theories, experimental psychology, advanced social psychology, and many others.
- MSc. An MSc degree in Psychology will allow you to develop highly sought-after research skills that are highly sought after in a wide range of professions. During this course, you will learn how to design and conduct experiments, analyze data, and present the results of the experiments.
MSc Psychology Distance Education Admission
MSc Psychology distance education admission is ongoing at the IMTS Institute for the January 2024-25 academic session. Students have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% mark. The last date for distance MSc Psychology admission is 15 March 2024. Applicants can fill out the registration form mentioned above or visit the official website @dde.imtsinstitute.com, and for more information can call 9210989898.
When an applicant applies to fill out the registration form, they get to select the course and specialization they prefer best for them. When applicants complete the registration form, they get selected directly for admission based on their previous academic qualifications and preliminary exam scores.
If an applicant faces any complications or has confusion regarding the course or their career can fill out the contact and query form listed at imtsinstitute.com. Once applicants fill out the query form, they get contacted by our expert education counselors, who are available 24/7 to help students with their queries.
IMTS Institute: Your Review Matters
It a wonderful and seamlessly experience with IMTS since last 3 year. I had recently completed my BA in history + political science from the IMTS.Guidance at a call glance is of utmost appreciable. and special thanks to all Good and experienced supporting staff.
I was searching for a college after so many time I found this college and really nice and very smooth experience for admission and most important thing that all the concern department always follow each student and giving information at time.
Hope same positive response till end of my education.
It has been a very very good experience with imts and its staff. The staff is very helpful in solving student issues. They are Professional in their work and their behaviour with students is very very good, they are always ready to help.
Service support team is very good in continuously following up and guiding through the process.
I had a great experience while studying under their institute , all the service teams were very supportive had a great learning experience. Thank you so much
MSc Psychology Distance Education Application Form
The application form given above that students can fill out who want to enroll in the Master of Science Psychology distance education. Students who meet the eligibility criteria listed below can fill out the form. Before completing the online application form, ensure that all documents are ready. All details must be accurate and education certificates must match.
Documents required for MSc Psychology Distance Education Admission
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- 10th and 12th Certificates.
- Bachelor’s degree Certificate
- Date of birth (DOB) certificate
- Passport-size photographs.
- Caste certificate
MSc Psychology Distance Education Eligibility
For admission into the MSc Psychology Distance Education course, the aspiring students needed to complete the conditions listed by the institute as mandatory. Distance MSc Psychology eligibility is:
- To apply, students must have completed their graduation from an accredited institution.
- The applicant must have one of the following degrees: B.A. (Hons.) / B.A. (Pass) /B.A. Programme Examination in Psychology or Psychology from a recognized University.
- The graduation aggregate mark sheet requires a minimum score of 35%.
- There is no age limit for admission to MA Psychology distance learning.
- The institution will not conduct an entrance exam for course admission.
MSc Psychology Distance Learning Fee
The fee range for the MSc Psychology distance learning program is much more affordable than regular learning. The fee for this program is INR 15,700 to INR 35,250.
Advantages of MSc Psychology Distance Education
There are multiple advantages that an applicant gets after getting admission to the MSc Psychology Distance Education course at IMTS Institute. Some of the prime advantages of this course are:
- Quality Education: The students get to study with an industry-oriented curriculum that tends to prepare applicants to the par level that will help them match the competition available at the professional level.
- Affordable Fee Structure: One of the biggest reasons students lift their education midway is that they cannot pay the fees needed in many institutions. Regarding IMTS Institute, the fee structure for MSc Psychology Distance Education has been set up by taking into focus every applicant so that every student can afford the course.
- Free-of-cost study material: After getting admission into the MSc Psychology Distance Education course, students are provided with free-of-cost study material that helps them complete their education without paying a large amount for study material as required in the regular mode.
- Top Brand in Distance Education: The IMTS Institute is India’s No.1 distance learning institute; therefore, it is a great opportunity for students to rebound their careers with a leading platform.
MSc Psychology Distance Education in India
India has a lot of universities that offer MSc Psychology Distance Education. Some colleges open the admission window once a year, while others do it twice a year. To get into this program at an Indian university, applicants must meet all of the standards set by the university. The university will only choose the individual whose academic information is accurate. Students who finish the MSc Psychology course at a distance can work as HR, counselors, Clinical psychologists & more.
MSc Psychology is popular among students from Kerala, Tamilnadu, Delhi, Haryana, Assam, Uttar Pradesh, Maharastra, Gujarat, and others. There are universities in several states that offer courses in distance learning mode. Only students who meet the requirements can apply.
MSc Psychology Distance Education in Kerala
Students who want to be admitted to the MSc Psychology Distance Education course in Kerala can apply to the IMTS Institute. The institute is offering the courses in distance mode for 2 years. It is a postgraduate degree that can be pursued by a bachelor’s degree in BSc. Kerala is the emerging education hub of India, and the state records the highest literacy rate among the states of India.
MSc Psychology Distance Education in Kerala offers a wide range of opportunities for graduates. In both the public and private sectors, they can work. Students who graduate from these institutions have the possibility of working in medical schools or colleges as teachers.
MSc Psychology Distance Education in Tamilnadu
Some various universities and institutes provide MSc Psychology distance education programs in Tamilnadu and IMTS Institute. This institute is well known for providing distance education course admission. Apart from it, the Institute is also offering free career counseling for students. The fee of the courses in distance mode is also less compared to regular mode courses.
MSc Psychology Distance Education in Delhi
Students of Delhi have the opportunity to study MSc Psychology courses in correspondence mode. Admission is open for fresh students. The MSc Psychology Distance Education course will provide the knowledge and skills required to make a career.
IMTS Institute is currently accepting the application form for the Master of Psychology program in distance mode. Students interested in applying have to visit the official website of IMTS. To be eligible for admission, students must pass BSc Psychology or its equivalent from a recognized University.
MSc Psychology Distance Education Syllabus
|Advanced General Psychology
|Psychopathology & Mental Hygiene
|Life Span Psychology
|Advanced Social Psychology
|Human Resource Management
|Experimental Psychology I
Project Work or Counselling Psychology (Theory Paper)
|Social Behaviour Theory: A Psychological Perspective
|Dynamic and Interpersonal Behavior Theory
|Applications of Psychology – II
|Self and Positive Psychology
|Systems and skills
|System and Skills Intervention
MSc Psychology Distance Education Fee Structure
|I Year (in Rs)
|II Year (in Rs)
|Postage and Stationery Fee
Different fields under MSc Psychology Distance Learning
Distance MSc in psychology courses includes fields like counseling, organizational & clinical. Students can select the fields as per their interests. These three main fields of psychology lead to different job areas. Students who want to pursue a career in counseling areas can choose counseling psychology, whereas for getting jobs in HR & related, they can select organizational psychology.
MSc Clinical Psychology Distance Education
Clinical Psychology is one of the specializations under the MSc Psychology distance program. The course can be completed within 2 years, consisting of 4 semesters. One must be graduated in psychology to pursue the course. After completing the program, one may work in clinics and hospitals as a psychiatrist.
MSc Educational Psychology Distance Learning
Educational Psychology is offered as a specialization in the MSc course in distance learning. The course teaches how people think and learn in education, what factors influence their minds, their learning processes, how they learn things, how they grasp & retain academic knowledge, etc. The duration is the same, 2 years. After this course, candidates can work as educational psychologists, counselors, researchers, etc.
Scope After MSc Psychology Distance Education
The students who are pursuing or have passed the MSc Psychology Distance Education course will have the chance to learn and manage their skills so that they can get better chances for improving their career possibilities.
- There are several career opportunities that an applicant can get after passing this course, as the demand for aspirants with such qualifications and skills is always high.
- Several hospitals, health centers, multinational companies, etc., look for aspirants with such qualifications, and the average pay that applicants get after this course is also comparatively high.
- After completing the MSc Psychology course, the students can get employed at various profiles like psychologists, urban planning officers, human resource assistants, etc.
- Students who graduate from MSc Phycology Distance Education have the opportunity to find jobs both in India and abroad. As a master’s degree program, the distance education course is very relevant. All aspects of psychology are taught in-depth to the students.
- The average pay that an applicant can receive after pursuing this course can be around INR 4,34,000 to INR 7,67,000.
MSc Psychology Distance Education Employment Areas
|Govt. Social Services
|School, Colleges & Universities
|Commercial and Industrial Companies
Academic Scope for MSc Psychology Distance Education
The scope of MSc Psychology distance education increased daily as the demand for this PG degree holder increased. A student with this degree can choose various career options, such as they can apply for higher education or they can apply for a job.
After completing higher education at the master’s level, students can apply for M Phil or PhD. Many UGC-approved universities offer admission to M Phil and PhD in Psychology. It is mandatory to qualify for an entrance exam to enter these universities.
Students have an opportunity to work in both the government and private sector after completing the degree from any reputed organization. Several job profiles are being offered to such candidates. Some of the top job profiles are mentioned below.
Top Job Profiles
- Social Psychologist
- HR Assistant
- Education Psychologist
- Staff Recruiters
MSc Psychology Distance Education Salary
After obtaining a master of science in psychology through distance learning, candidates have a very lucrative career. They can work at various job profiles. There are various jobs, and hence, the salary structure. The average salary after distance MSc Psychology is INR 4.34 LPA – INR 7.67 LPA initially.
Candidates can get a salary hike after gaining a good experience in the same field. The salary may be increased in the same organization after completing the specific parameters. One can get promotions, and appraisals in the same organization.
Contact for Counselling/Instruction
- Phone No.: 9210989898
- Email Id.: email@example.com
MSc Psychology Distance Education FAQs?
Q 1. Can I do a Master’s in Psychology from distance learning?
Ans: At the master’s degree level, students are able to pursue an MSc in Psychology through distance learning. Distance learning gives you a lot of career opportunities after you complete this course.
Q 2. Does UGC approve MSc psychology distance education?
Ans: The MSc Psychology distance learning course is approved by UGC. Many private and Government Industries/organizations hire these graduates like regular ones.
Q 3. How much do MSc Psychology fees via distance learning?
Ans. The MSc Psychology Distance course costs around INR 15,700 to INR 35,250 annually.
Q 4. What is the duration of the distance MSc Psychology course?
Ans. MSc Psychology distance education courses take two years to complete.
Q 5. Is This Course Valid for Government or Private Sectors Jobs?
Ans. Of course, the MSc Psychology distance course is eligible for Government and Private Jobs.