MSc Mathematics Distance Education Admission: Registration for the MSc Mathematics Distance Education course for the academic session 2022-23 ends on 31 August 2022. To register for admission to the course, students should fill out the registration form listed below by the institution.
Students will study in brief about the various aspects of mathematics in the MSc Mathematics Distance Learning course. In order for students to gain all the necessary information, the curriculum of these two years is divided into four semesters of six months each.
Students who enroll in distance education programs in mathematics must be passionate about math. Differential equations, trigonometry, sets, probability, and more are covered in the course. Students will learn mathematics & related topics in depth because the course is at the master’s level.
Students who have completed their bachelor’s study from a recognized institution while scoring a minimum of 55% score can apply for admission to the MSc Mathematics distance education course. Opting for this course provides the opportunity for completing studies without regularly visiting the institution or university campus regularly like in the regular mode.
- Course Full Form: Master of Science in Mathematics
- Eligibility: For admission to MSc Mathematics in distance mode, students need to have a BSc, B-Tech, or BE degree from a known University with 50% marks.
- Duration: This course needs 2 years to be completed.
- Fee: MSc distance course in Mathematics has an annual fee of INR 30,150 to INR 39,840 per year.
- Career-wise: Candidates can apply for PhD after this course or they can do some prestigious jobs. Some relevant career options are Mathematics Specialist, Quantitative Risk Analyst, and Professor with a salary of INR 3.25 LPA to INR 8.85 LPA.
MSc Mathematics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Mathematics|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 30,150 to INR 39,840 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC /DEB Level|
|Eligibility||Graduation with 45-50% (B.Sc. Mathematics) or equivalent|
Distance MSc Course Specializations
Is MSc in Mathematics a right choice?
An MSc in Mathematics is the best choice for students or learners who are interested in master-level education in maths and numbers. There must be a question as to what is included in the course? The programs teach topics such as finite, infinite sets, partitions, differential equations, and more. The completion of an MSc Mathematics degree with good grades may lead to a variety of career options. People who are employed can also opt for distance learning for an MSc in mathematics if it does not interfere with their employment.
MSc Mathematics Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Distance MSc Mathematics course admission is ongoing for session 2022-23. The course is a science degree in which you study all about the mathematical system. One must have completed their graduation with relevant subjects and should have a minimum of 55% marks. IMTS Institute sets criteria for their admission as specified above.
MSc Mathematics Distance Education offers a wide range of opportunities in mathematical modeling, management services, research, design and development, computing, finance, and academics. This enables students to enter the best careers. In many areas of Computer Science, mathematics training is also required.
It is possible to earn an MSc Mathematics via distance learning or correspondence learning; the course is valid. This course has been approved by the UGC/DEB to validate the system.
MSc Mathematics Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Students who are aspiring for admission in the MSc Mathematics Distance Education course require to complete the conditions listed as mandatory by the institute for admission in the course. Some of the conditions are listed below:
- The applicant should have passed the graduation level study from a recognized institution.
- The students are selected directly therefore no entrance exam will be required.
- The applicants of any age criteria can apply for admission in the course as there are no specific age criteria for admission.
How to Apply for MSc Mathematics Distance Education
- Go to the Institute’s website link for getting an entry.
- Check the fee structure for the whole degree program
- At the start, you have to pay the registration fee, security fee, and first-semester fee.
- The minimum price for this degree program is about INR 30,150 to INR 39,840 per year.
- Download the voucher to spend on the first installment.
- After this, send the copy of the paid voucher to the uni treasurer’s office.
- In case of any issue or query, you may contact the uni department without hesitation.
To pursue the MSc in Mathematics through distance learning, students need to pay an amount of Rs 30,150 to Rs 39,840 per year (*may change according to the course specialization).
Benefits of MSc Mathematics Distance Education
- Time flexibility: Time flexibility is the most significant advantage of the distance mode. Candidates can study the program when they want. The distance MSC course is available anywhere and anytime for students.
- Low fee: The regular MSC is more costly than the distance MSC program. The fee structure is affordable for the students because of its low cost. The overall fee of this program is INR 30,150 to INR 39,840 per year for the complete course.
- Earn while you learn: The distance MSC has no fixed schedule. The students whenever and wherever can study at their course. This course has not bound the students in the only study.
- Online classes: The whole process of this course, from books to classes, is done online. The lectures were professionally recorded and provided to students in digital form.
MSc Mathematics Distance Education in Delhi
In Delhi/NCR region the demand for professionals with knowledge related to medical and nursing concepts has always been high therefore for fulfilling the demand many medical colleges and institutions were also established in the region. Similarly, many of the institutions in the region started offering admission into the MSc Mathematics Distance Education course.
The main objective of this curriculum has always been for meeting the demands of students for high-quality education about the nursing prospect. Students after getting admission in MSc Mathematics Distance Education in Delhi/NCR region get to both complete their studies and pursue a regular mode job in this region only.
MSc Mathematics Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Theorems on Principle, Maximal and Prime Ideals||Recapitulation: Rings, Some Special Classes of Rings|
|The Riemann – Stieltjes Integral||Phragmen-Lindel of theorem|
|Isomorphism Theorems and its Related Problems||Alexandroff ’s One Point Compactification|
|Finite and Infinite Sets||First-Order Partial Differential Equations|
|Linear Differential Equations of nth Order||Second-Order Partial Differential Equations|
|Modelling with Recurrence Relations with Examples of Fibonacci Numbers||The Conjugate Space H* of a Hilbert Space|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Calculus on Euclidean Space||Lebesgue Integral|
|Volterra and Fredholm Integral Equations||Convergence Theorems and Lebesgue Integral|
|Two-dimensional Flows of Inviscid Fluids||Riemannian Metric. Connections. Riemannian Connections and their Components|
|Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations||Partitions: Deﬁnition of Partition of a +ve Integer|
|Meaning of First and Second-order Ordinary Derivatives||Asymptotic Values and Asymptotic Curves|
|Abstract Group Theory||Planarity:- Plane and Planar Graphs|
Scope of MSc Mathematics Distance Education
The MSc Mathematics Distance Education course brings huge scope and multiple career-enhancing opportunities for students with the help of advanced teaching practices and the curriculum used in the course. When an applicant gets admission to this course they get to develop their knowledge and skills that help them in performing various tasks and practices required in the professional world.
The students can aspire for getting job opportunities at multiple medical centers like hospitals, nursing clinics, healthcare centers, etc. The average pay that an applicant receives on completing the MSc Mathematics Distance Education course can go from INR 3.25 LPA to INR 8.85 LPA.
Job Options for MSc Mathematics through distance learning
- Mathematical Analyst
- Managing Editor – Computer Science and Mathematics
- Assistant /Associate Manager – Mathematics
- Mathematics Specialist
- Teacher or Professor
- Quantitative Risk Analyst
- Assessment Developer – Mathematics
- Mathematics Subject Matter Expert
- Equity Quantitative Analyst
- Director – Statistical Programming
- Interest Rate Trading Strategist
- Director – Statistical Programming
- Quantitative Developer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is this MSc Mathematics Distance Education valid for private and government Sectors?
Ans- Yes, the private and government sector demand this postgraduate degree for the Job.
Q: Is MSc Is a mathematics degree or certificate valid for Jobs in a UAE country?
Ans- Yes, all Postgraduate courses are valid for the UAE country, done from a recognized university.
Q: Can students pay fees in installments?
Ans- Yes, Students can pay fees in installments.
Q: What will be the examination mode?
Ans- Mode may be changeable depending on university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.