MSc Mathematics Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MSc Mathematics distance course has made it easy to attend important classes via online mode. This course provides students with complete knowledge of field works, projects, and assignments by studying various elective and core subjects.
MSc Mathematics Full Form: Masters of Science in Geography
Eligibility: For admission to MSc Mathematics you need to have a BSc, B-Tech, or BE degree from a known University with 50% marks.
Duration: This course needs 2 years to be completed.
Fee: MSc distance course in Mathematics has an annual fee of INR 30000 to 400000.
Career-wise: Candidates can apply for PhD after this course or they can do some prestigious jobs. Some relevant career options are Mathematics Specialist, Quantitative Risk Analyst, and Professor with a salary of INR 6 to 9 LPA.
MSc Mathematics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Mathematics Distance Education|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 9500 – Rs 25000 /Year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC /DEB Level|
|Eligibility||Graduation with 45-50% (B.Sc. Mathematics) or equivalent|
MSc Mathematics Distance Education Admission 2022-23
MSC Mathematics is also a science degree in which you study all about the mathematical system. You must have completed your graduation with these subjects and should have a minimum of 55% marks in the previous degree. Each uni sets different criteria for their admissions. Some unis take an admission test; some give access according to merit. MSc Mathematics Distance Education is a degree of Mathematics that provides options that enable me to enter the best careers with a wide range of possibilities in mathematical modelling, management services, research, design and development, computing, finances, and academics. Training in mathematics is also necessary for research in many areas of Computer Sciences.
The MSc Mathematics Distance Education can be possible in distance mode or correspondence mode; the course is valid in distance mode and in any other way. UGC/ DEB approval has been given to this course to validate the system. Offline or Online admission mode was also available.
Candidates who have graduated with maths as a core subject are eligible to apply for admissions. Students must qualify for MSc Mathematics Distance Education with (45 to 50 %) or equivalent degree to get access. The basic eligibility that faculties elicit this course is a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with mathematics as the main subject from any recognized university or board.
How to Apply
- Go to the Institute’s website link for getting an entry.
- Check the fee structure for the whole degree program
- At the start, you have to pay the registration fee, security fee, and first-semester fee.
- The minimum price for this degree program is about 20,000 to 35,000.
- Download the voucher to spend on the first installment.
- After this, send the copy of the paid voucher to the uni treasurer’s office.
- In case of any issue or query, you may contact the uni department without hesitation.
The Fees (Rs 9,500 – Rs 25,000 /Year) may change according to the course specialization.
Types of Jobs for the MSc Mathematics
- Mathematical Analyst
- Managing Editor – Computer Science and Mathematics
- Assistant /Associate Manager – Mathematics
- Mathematics Specialist
- Teacher or Professor
- Quantitative Risk Analyst
- Assessment Developer – Mathematics
- Mathematics Subject Matter Expert
- Equity Quantitative Analyst
- Director – Statistical Programming
- Interest Rate Trading Strategist
- Director – Statistical Programming
- Quantitative Developer
Benefits of Distance Education MSC Mathematics
- Time flexibility: Time flexibility is the most significant advantage of the distance mode. Candidates can study the program when they want. The distance MSC course is available anywhere and anytime for students.
- Low fee: The regular MSC is more costly than the distance MSC program. The fee structure is affordable for the students because of its low cost. The overall fee of this program is RS 9500 to 25000 for the complete course.
- Earn while you learn: The distance MSC has no fixed schedule. The students whenever and wherever can study at their course. This course has not bound the students in the only study.
- Online classes: The whole process of this course, from books to classes, is done online. The lectures were professionally recorded and provided to students in digital form.
MSc Specializations, Eligibility & Fee Structure
|MSc Information Technology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 10000 – Rs 25000 /Year|
|MSc Physics||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 9000 – Rs 24000/Year|
|MSc Visual Communications||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 10000 – Rs 25000/Year|
|MSc Zoology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 9000 – Rs 25000 /Year|
|MSc Microbiology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 10000 – Rs 23000 /Year|
|MSc Biotechnology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 11000 – Rs 24000 /Year|
|MSc Environmental Science||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 10000 – Rs 25000/Year|
|MSc Electronics||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 9500 – Rs 21000/Year|
|MSc Telecommunication||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 10000 – Rs 22000/Year|
|MSc Yoga||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 11000 – Rs 22000 /Year|
|MSc Animation, Game Design & Development||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 9000 – Rs 23000 /Year|
|MSc Applied Psychology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 1000 – Rs 24000 /Year|
|MSc Animation & VFX||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 9000 – Rs 23000/Year|
|MSc Bioinformatics||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 10000 – Rs 23000/Year|
|MSc Botany||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 11000 – Rs 24000 /Year|
|MSc Costume Design & Fashion & Technology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 10000 – Rs 25000 /Year|
|MSc Chemistry||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 11000 – Rs 24000 /Year|
|MSc Computer Science||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 10000 – Rs 24000 /Year|
|MSc Environmental Science||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 10500 – Rs 23500 /Year|
MSc Mathematics Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Theorems on Principle, Maximal and Prime Ideals||Recapitulation: Rings, Some Special Classes of Rings|
|The Riemann – Stieltjes Integral||Phragmen-Lindel of theorem|
|Isomorphism Theorems and its Related Problems||Alexandroff ’s One Point Compactification|
|Finite and Infinite Sets||First-Order Partial Differential Equations|
|Linear Differential Equations of nth Order||Second-Order Partial Differential Equations|
|Modelling with Recurrence Relations with Examples of Fibonacci Numbers||The Conjugate Space H* of a Hilbert Space|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Calculus on Euclidean Space||Lebesgue Integral|
|Volterra and Fredholm Integral Equations||Convergence Theorems and Lebesgue Integral|
|Two-dimensional Flows of Inviscid Fluids||Riemannian Metric. Connections. Riemannian Connections and their Components|
|Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations||Partitions: Deﬁnition of Partition of a +ve Integer|
|Meaning of First and Second-order Ordinary Derivatives||Asymptotic Values and Asymptotic Curves|
|Abstract Group Theory||Planarity:- Plane and Planar Graphs|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is this MSc Mathematics valid for private and government Sectors?
Ans- Yes, the private and government sector demanding this postgraduate degree for the Job.
Q: Is MSc Is a mathematics degree or certificate valid for Jobs in a UAE country?
Ans- Yes, all Postgraduate courses are valid for the UAE country, done from a recognized university.
Q: Can students pay fees in instalments?
Ans- Yes, Students can pay fees in instalments.
Q: What will be the examination mode?
Ans- Mode may changeable depend on university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.