MSc Mathematics Distance Education Admission: MSc Mathematics Distance Learning course covers various aspects of mathematics in brief. Students who enroll in distance education programs in mathematics must be passionate about math. Differential equations, trigonometry, sets, probability, and more are covered in the course. Students will learn mathematics & related topics in depth because the course is at the master’s level.
- Course Full Form: Master of Science in Mathematics
- Eligibility: For admission to MSc Mathematics in distance mode, students need to have a BSc, B-Tech, or BE degree in mathematics from a known university with 50% marks.
- Duration: This course needs 2 years to be completed.
- Fee: MSc distance course in Mathematics has an annual fee of INR 30,150 to INR 39,840 per year.
- Career-wise: Candidates can apply for Ph.D. after this course or they can do some prestigious jobs. Some relevant career options are Mathematics Specialist, Quantitative Risk Analyst, and Professor with a salary of INR 3.25 LPA to INR 8.85 LPA.
During the Distance MSc Mathematics course of 2 years, the curriculum is divided into four semesters of six months each to ensure that students gain all the necessary information. Opting for this course provides the opportunity to complete studies without regularly visiting the institution or university campus regularly like in the regular mode.
MSc Mathematics Distance Education offers a wide range of opportunities in mathematical modeling, management services, research, design and development, computing, finance, and academics. This enables students to enter the best careers. In many areas of Computer Science, mathematics training is also required.
Latest Update: The deadline for registering for the MSc Mathematics Distance Education course for the academic session 2022-23 is 31 December 2022. To register for Distance MSc Mathematics admission students can fill out the online application form.
MSc Mathematics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Mathematics|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 30,150 to INR 39,840 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC /DEB Level|
|Eligibility||Graduation with 45-50% (B.Sc. Mathematics) or equivalent|
Why MSc Mathematics Distance Education?
An MSc in Mathematics is the best choice for students or learners who are interested in master-level education in maths and numbers. There must be a question as to what is included in the course. The programs teach topics such as finite, infinite sets, partitions, differential equations, and more.
The curriculum used by the institutions for teaching the MSc Mathematics distance education course is designed in such a manner that it will enhance the student’s skills in not only the theoretical manner but also in the practical life. On passing the distance MSc Mathematics course an applicant gets to apply for a job at numerous profiles and sectors that will help them enhance their careers for sure.
Distance MSc Course Specializations
MSc Mathematics Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission into MSc Mathematics in distance learning is ongoing at IMTS Institute for session 2022. Graduates who have completed their UG degree in mathematics can opt for the Distance MSc Mathematics courses at IMTS Institute. There is no entrance exam conducted to confirm admission.
Students can confirm their admission by filling out the application form before the last date of the academic session. The closing date of registration for MSc Mathematics Distance Education Admission is 31 December 2022.
It is possible to earn an MSc in Mathematics via distance learning or correspondence learning; the course is valid. This course has been approved by the UGC/DEB to validate the system.
MSc Mathematics Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Students who are aspiring for admission in the MSc Mathematics Distance Education course require to complete the conditions listed as mandatory by the institute for admission in the course. Some of the conditions are listed below:
- Students should have passed the graduation level study from a recognized institution.
- It is mandatory to have a UG degree in a science discipline, and it is a must to have mathematics subjects in 10+2 and in Bachelor’s degree.
- The students are selected directly; therefore, no entrance exam will be required.
- Applicants of any age criteria can apply for admission in the course as there are no specific age criteria for admission.
MSc Mathematics Distance Education Fees
An applicant must pay the application form and registration form to confirm admission. New student fees will be different from the existing student fee. Old students will have to pay their re-admission fee when they enter into the new session.
To pursue the MSc in Mathematics through distance learning, students need to pay an amount of INR 30,150 to INR 39,840.
How to Apply for MSc Mathematics Distance Education?
- Go to the IMTS webpage or fill out the above query form.
- Provide the required details in the form.
- After that, our expert counselor will contact the interested one to provide information about the course.
- In doing this, if any difficulty occurs, applicants have the option to contact an IMTS counselor.
- An email will be received in the student’s mailbox after confirmation.
- There will be a fee submission, and then registration will be completed.
Documents Required for Distance MSc Mathematics
Here is the list of important documents required at the time of admission.
- 5 Passport Size Photograph
- 10th & 12th Class Marksheet
- Aadhar Card
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Address Proof
- Provisinal Certificate
- Character Certificate
Benefits of MSc Mathematics Distance Learning
MSc Mathematics Distance Learning course admission is offered to students with several advantages that make this course a better option than many others. Some of the major advantages are:
- Due to the fact that this is a distance education course, it is most suitable for those who are employed full-time in a regular mode.
- The distance MSC Mathematics course is available anywhere and anytime for students.
- It is generally more affordable to pursue this course in the distance mode than it is in the regular mode. Depending on the specialization, the fee difference may be more than half.
- An overall fee of INR 30,150 to INR 39,840 per year is charged for this program.
- Through this curriculum, students study according to their schedules and according to the criteria they prefer.
- As the syllabus and curriculum remain the same in both modes, choosing this course does not affect the value of the degree or education.
MSc Mathematics Distance Education in Delhi
In Delhi/NCR region the demand for professionals with knowledge related to medical and nursing concepts has always been high therefore for fulfilling the demand many medical colleges and institutions were also established in the region. Similarly, many of the institutions in the region started offering admission into the MSc Mathematics Distance Education course.
The main objective of this curriculum has always been for meeting the demands of students for high-quality education about the nursing prospect. Students after getting admission in MSc Mathematics Distance Education in Delhi/NCR region get to both complete their studies and pursue a regular mode job in this region only.
MSc Mathematics Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Theorems on Principle, Maximal and Prime Ideals||Recapitulation: Rings, Some Special Classes of Rings|
|The Riemann – Stieltjes Integral||Fragment-Lindel of theorem|
|Isomorphism Theorems and its Related Problems||Alexandroff ’s One Point Compactification|
|Finite and Infinite Sets||First-Order Partial Differential Equations|
|Linear Differential Equations of nth Order||Second-Order Partial Differential Equations|
|Modeling with Recurrence Relations with Examples of Fibonacci Numbers||The Conjugate Space H* of a Hilbert Space|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Calculus on Euclidean Space||Lebesgue Integral|
|Volterra and Fredholm Integral Equations||Convergence Theorems and Lebesgue Integral|
|Two-dimensional Flows of Inviscid Fluids||Riemannian Metric. Connections. Riemannian Connections and their Components|
|Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations||Partitions: Deﬁnition of Partition of a +ve Integer|
|Meaning of First and Second-order Ordinary Derivatives||Asymptotic Values and Asymptotic Curves|
|Abstract Group Theory||Planarity:- Plane and Planar Graphs|
Scope of MSc Mathematics Distance Education
Through advanced teaching practices and a curriculum that is designed to enhance students’ career opportunities, the MSc Mathematics Distance Education course offers enormous scope and multiple career-enhancing opportunities. A student who gets admitted to this program gets the opportunity to develop the knowledge and skills that will help them in their professional careers.
Medical centers, such as hospitals, nursing clinics, healthcare centers, etc., offer job opportunities to students. It is estimated that an applicant will earn an average of INR 3.25 LPA to INR 8.85 LPA after completing the MSc Mathematics Distance Education course.
Job Options for MSc Mathematics through distance learning
|Mathematical Analyst||Mathematics Subject Matter Expert|
|Managing Editor – Computer Science and Mathematics||Equity Quantitative Analyst|
|Assistant /Associate Manager – Mathematics||Director – Statistical Programming|
|Mathematics Specialist||Interest Rate Trading Strategist|
|Teacher or Professor||Director – Statistical Programming|
|Quantitative Risk Analyst||Quantitative Developer|
|Assessment Developer – Mathematics|
Career Options After MSc Mathematics Distance Education
Aspirants who complete an MSc Mathematics course can work in both the public and private sectors, depending on the type of work they prefer or the skills they possess. They can even further specialize by pursuing a postgraduate degree, such as a doctorate, or by enrolling in other full-time courses. However, because of the demand and the ongoing industrialization and development, even the MSc Mathematics degree has a high job scope. Some of the best job designations for graduates of the MSc Mathematics program in the government sector are as follows:
- Quantitative Developer
- Quantitative Risk Analyst
- Equity Quantitative Analyst
- Researcher and Accountant
- Interest Rate Trading Strategist
- Treasury Management Specialist
- Director of Statistical Programming
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is this MSc Mathematics Distance Education valid for private and government Sectors?
Ans- Yes, the private and government sector demand this postgraduate degree for the Job.
Q: Is MSc a mathematics degree or certificate valid for Jobs in a UAE country?
Ans- Yes, all Postgraduate courses are valid for the UAE country, done from a recognized university.
Q: Can students pay fees in installments?
Ans- Yes, Students can pay fees in installments.
Q: What will be the examination mode?
Ans- Mode may be changeable depending on university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.