MSc Chemistry Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Admission into MSc Chemistry Distance Education course for the academic session 2022-23 is started at the IMTS Institute so the students with interest into the course required to register their names via the firm listed below in the article. The registration process is completely online at the IMTS Institute therefore no applicant is needed to appear at the institute physically.
MSc Chemistry Distance Education is a graduate degree with a period length of 3 years. Colleges are presently opening affirmations for this degree. Directly competitors can apply for this on the web. The qualification standard for this degree program is BSc should manage science. In this MSc Distance program, understudies will have various responses for enormous scopes.
- Course Full Form: Master of Science in Chemistry
- Duration: Basically, the duration of the course MSc Chemistry in distance mode is 2 years.
- Eligibility: To enrol in distance MSc Chemistry course, students is required to complete the BSc or any equivalent degree in chemistry as major with 45% marks.
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc in Chemistry|
|Eligibility||Graduation with 45-50% or equivalent|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 10000 to Rs 23000 /Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Distance MSc Course Specializations
Why Distance MSc in chemistry?
After completing Bachelor in Science students commonly opt Msc as a post-graduation degree with the duration of 2 years, the course teaches the student the learning and development of elements and industries. The main reason to pursue MSc in chemistry is that it enriches with the quality of life by providing new solutions to health problems.
Usually, Msc course is demanding mentally and challenging and is quite expensive but with the IMTS Institute student can freely study without paying the expensive fees and can complete the post-graduation degree in an affordable price. There is an immense job opportunity after pursuing the course such as Research Assistance, Blogger, Chemist, Quality Manager.
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Admission 2022-23
MSc chemistry is a master’s degree with a time duration of 3 years. Now candidates can apply for this online. The eligibility criteria for this degree program is BSc must deal with chemistry. The students can apply for admission for this degree program. As the mode of education for this degree is online, the candidates can apply for admission online.
The selection will be according to the merit of the candidate. The application form is available on the university website. The student can check MSc Chemistry Distance Education Admission, Eligibility & Fee Structure quickly, and more information checks from the above table:
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Students who are aspiring admission into MSc chemistry distance education course need to make sure that they can complete the minimum eligibility criteria announced by the university for admission. Some of the basic eligibility requirements for admission to MSc Chemistry Distance Education course are:
- The applicant should have completed their bachelor’s study from a recognized institution.
- In the bachelor’s study applicant needs to score a minimum of 55% score.
- Students with a BSc in Chemistry will be given a preference for admission.
- No maximum age limit is announced for admission into this course.
How to Apply for MSc Chemistry Distance Education?
The students who are aspiring for admission into the MSc Chemistry Distance Education course require to fill out the registration form listed for admission above in the article before 31 August 2022 as it the extended for admission into the course.
Once an applicant completes the registration form then they are contacted by our expert counselors who can guide the applicants about the further admission process and the course structure in brief. The students will be required to provide their original documents and pay the application fee that will be processed by out service team for the further process for admission.
The average fee of Distance MSc Chemistry is Rs 10000 to Rs 23000 per year may change according to the universities demand.
Benefits of MSc Chemistry Distance Education
- Time freely: This course allows the students to study at their timetable and pace. The students cannot leave their current schedule during the distance learning programs. The time of this course for the study is not fixed.
- Low fee structure: The distance education program has a standard fee structure, unlike the regular MSc; the average fee of this course is RS 10,000 to RS 23,000. The students can afford this fee structure easily and instalments.
- Earn while you learn: You can earn in this course because there is no fixed schedule. The candidate can find job opportunities after ending this course.
- Online classes: This program gives the facility of the online process to their students. This program provides the facility of online education.
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Syllabus
|Inorganic Chains, Rings, and Clusters||Group theory and Quantum Chemistry|
|Stereochemistry and Reaction Mechanism||Analytical Chemistry|
|Inorganic Semimicro||Physical Chemistry Experiments Lab|
|Synthetic Strategies and Pericyclic Reactions||Thermodynamics and Equilibria|
|Spectroscopic Methods in Chemistry||Solid State Chemistry and Materials Science|
|Qualitative Analysis Lab||Inorganic Quantitative Analysis Lab|
|Bioinorganic and Organometallic Chemistry||Coordination Chemistry|
|Bioorganic and Heterocyclic||Spectroscopic Identification of Molecules|
|Electrochemistry||Organic Quantitative Analysis Lab|
|Organic Qualitative Analysis Lab||Medicinal Chemistry|
|Instrumental Methods of Analysis Lab||–|
|Chemistry of Biomolecules||Kinetics|
|Green Chemistry||Polymer Science|
|Surface Science and Coating Technology||Bioanalytical Chemistry|
|Nano-Chemistry and Technology||–|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques: Is MSc Chemistry Distance Education valid for private and government Sectors?
Ans- Yes, the private and government sectors demanding this postgraduate degree for the Job.
Ques: Is MSc Chemistry Distance Education degree or certificate valid for Jobs in a UAE country?
Ans- Yes, all Postgraduate courses are valid for the UAE country, done from a recognized university.
Ques: Can students pay fees in instalments?
Ans- Yes, Students can pay fees in instalments.
Ques: What will be the examination mode?
Ans-Mode may changeable depend on university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.