MSc Chemistry Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a postgraduate degree with a period length of 2 years. Chemistry is one of the most popular and pursued fields of science. This field includes organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, spectroscopy, thermodynamics, organometallic chemistry, and more.
Several top colleges and institutes in India offer MSc Chemistry through distance learning. To get into this degree program, you need to have a BSc. This MSc Chemistry program can be taken without an entrance exam. In this MSc Distance program, students will learn how to answer big questions differently.
Distance MSc in chemistry is becoming popular among students. One can build a career in both the government and private sectors. The wide scope is available for students who have completed their PG Degree in MSc Chemistry. The minimum duration of the course is 2 years which is expandable up to 4 years in distance mode. The fee of the courses is also less in distance mode compared to regular mode.
Can we do MSc Chemistry in distance education? Yes, MSc Chemistry is approved by UGC and DEB in distance mode. Students after fulfilling the eligibility requirements can apply for admission. Several universities are offering this course in distance mode. IMTS Institute also offers distance courses including MSc Chemistry.
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc in Chemistry|
|Full Form||Master of Science in Chemistry|
|Eligibility||Graduation with 45% or equivalent|
|Average Fee||Rs 10,000 to Rs 53,000 Per Annum|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why Distance MSc in Chemistry?
After completing Bachelor in Science, students commonly opt MSc as a post-graduation degree for 2 years. The course teaches the student the learning and development of elements and industries. The main reason to pursue MSc in chemistry is that it enriches the quality of life by providing new solutions to health problems.
Usually, the MSc course is demanding mentally, challenging, and quite expensive. Still, with the IMTS Institute, students can freely study without paying expensive fees and complete the post-graduation degree at an affordable price. There are immense job opportunities after pursuing the course, such as Research Assistance, Blogger, Chemist, and Quality Manager.
Is Distance MSc Chemistry Worth it?
Doing MSc chemistry via DL mode can make your future shine if you get this program from the best college and get a grip on chemical skills.
- Skills: This program will give you chemical handling skills, chemical identification skills, chemical reaction skills, chemical synthesis skills, drug-making skills, chemical instrument handling, oral, decision-making, and research skills.
- Time Flexibility: Distance-learning MSc Chemistry courses let students manage their time effectively, giving them control over how their time is used.
- Fee and cost: There is no travel cost for studying MSc Chemistry in DL mode. So it is quite cheaper than a regular MSc program. Its tuition cost is also less than regular programs. The academic fee for this distance master’s degree is between INR 10,000 To INR 53,000 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: This MSc program allows its students to do earning during their studies because they can schedule study according to their favourite time.
Distance MSc Course Specializations
About IMTS Institute
- IMTS Institute has offered distance learning to its students at a pocket-friendly cost. Many students have been enrolling their names in different courses offered by it. One of the offered courses is MSc Chemistry Distance Education. The institute has provided higher education to a large number of students.
- The institute is working for 17+ years with the best student support services. More than 25,000 students have benefitted till now. The students are giving positive reviews after satisfying with the services. IMTS Institute has popular among the students.
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission started at IMTS Institute for the MSc Chemistry Distance Education course for 2023. Students interested in enrollment need to visit the institute’s official website – imtsinstitute.com and fill out the above form.
The students who complete the registration process are contacted by our expert counselors regarding their interests and are then guided about the course structure and all other important aspects. The students can apply for admission to this degree program. As the mode of education for this degree is online, the candidates can apply for admission online.
You’ll find application forms on the Institute’s main website that you may download and print. Students can submit their applications for admission to MSc Chemistry through the online application portal.
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Students who want to apply for MSc chemistry distance education courses must ensure they meet the university’s minimum requirements. Some of the most important requirements for getting into the MSc Chemistry Distance Education programme are as follows:
- The applicant should have a BSc in chemistry from a recognised school that they got through distance learning.
- The applicant must get at least 45% in their bachelor’s degree.
- Students with a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry will easily get in.
- No limit has been set on how old you can be to take this course.
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Fee
Distance MSc Chemistry applicants must pay a first application fee to complete the registration process. Each year, the admission fee changes. Once all required documents are get verified, students must submit only the admission fee for the first semester or the first year.
Students must keep the fee receipt as required at the 2nd-year fee submission. The average MSc Chemistry Distance Education Fee of Rs 10,000 to Rs 53,000 per year may change according to the university’s demand.
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Application Form
Students can fill out the online application form through the official website of IMTS Institute. The admission process will be completed online mode and the process starts with the filling of the application form. Students must fill in all details correctly and in a proper format. Details like Name, Date of Birth, etc must be according to the 10th class mark sheet.
How to Apply for MSc Chemistry Distance Education?
The students aspiring for admission into the MSc Chemistry Distance Education course must fill out the registration form listed for admission.
Once an applicant completes the registration form, they are contacted by our expert counsellors, who can guide the applicants about the further admission process and the course structure in brief. The students will be required to provide their original documents and pay the application fee that our service team will process for further process for admission.
Benefits of MSc Chemistry Distance Education
- Time freely: This course allows the students to study at their timetable and pace. The students cannot leave their current schedule during the distance learning programs. The time of this course for the study is not fixed.
- Low fee structure: Unlike the regular MSc, the distance education program has a standard fee structure; the average fee of this course is Rs 10,000 to Rs 53,000 per year. The students can afford this fee structure easily and in instalments.
- Earn while you learn: You can earn in this course because there is no fixed schedule. The candidate can find job opportunities after ending this course.
- Online classes: This program gives their students the facility of the online process. This program provides the facility of online education.
Distance MSc Chemistry in India
Many colleges and universities provide MSc Chemistry from a distance in India. Interested students can apply from IMTS Institute for Distance MSc Chemistry. IMTS Institute is one of the top distance education institutes in India. MSc Chemistry from distance students can develop their knowledge and skills without attending regular-based classes. Students can choose colleges and universities according to their choice. Before enrolling in colleges and universities, students must check the facility and reputation of colleges and universities.
MSc Chemistry Distance Learning in Delhi/NCR
- Many top institutes in Delhi/NCR offer distance MSc degrees in Chemistry. Students with a BSc degree are eligible to enrol in this course. IMTS Institute, a well-known educational distance-learning platform, offers ODL courses. There is a boom in the popularity of distance learning courses these days. Students can finish their degrees without leaving their jobs.
MSc Chemistry Distance Education in Chennai
- IMTS Institute is one of the best choices for doing an MSc in Chemistry from a distance in Chennai. Students who want to study MSc chemistry from a distance can choose IMTS Institute. Many top universities and colleges in Chennai are available for MSc Chemistry Distance. Candidates can also choose one of them. Students must pass graduation with 45% to be admitted to Distance MSc Chemistry.
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Syllabus
|Inorganic Chains, Rings, and Clusters||Group theory and Quantum Chemistry|
|Stereochemistry and Reaction Mechanism||Analytical Chemistry|
|Inorganic Semimicro||Physical Chemistry Experiments Lab|
|Synthetic Strategies and Pericyclic Reactions||Thermodynamics and Equilibria|
|Spectroscopic Methods in Chemistry||Solid State Chemistry and Materials Science|
|Qualitative Analysis Lab||Inorganic Quantitative Analysis Lab|
|Bioinorganic and Organometallic Chemistry||Coordination Chemistry|
|Bioorganic and Heterocyclic||Spectroscopic Identification of Molecules|
|Electrochemistry||Organic Quantitative Analysis Lab|
|Organic Qualitative Analysis Lab||Medicinal Chemistry|
|Instrumental Methods of Analysis Lab||–|
|Chemistry of Biomolecules||Kinetics|
|Green Chemistry||Polymer Science|
|Surface Science and Coating Technology||Bioanalytical Chemistry|
|Nano-Chemistry and Technology||–|
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Skills
The length of the MSc Chemistry course means that students must study it in detail to understand the ideas critically. Students need more than just academic knowledge to become experts in their field. They also need a certain set of skills. With these skills, students will not only be able to think critically about the subject matter, but they will also be able to meet the professional needs of the industry. Here are a few of those skills
|Multitasking Ability||Deductive Reasoning|
|Critical Thinking||Problem-Solving Approach|
|Drug Formulation||Excellent Communication Skills|
Scope of MSc Chemistry Distance Education
Once a student opts for a distance MSc Chemistry course, the question arises is whether the scope after pursuing is good. The scope after course compilation is high enough for the students opting to get admission into the MSc Chemistry Distance Education course to set their career to a flying start. The students can aspire to get jobs in pharmaceutical, chemical production, Universities, etc.
Job For MSc Chemistry Distance Education
Specialists of this degree course have a great opportunity for a job worldwide as candidates who have completed their MSc Chemistry from a distance have some top job profiles listed below. Have a look at them-
- Quality Analyst
- Forensic Scientist
- Lab Scientist
- Research Associate
Recruitment Areas For MSc Chemistry
The scope of an M.Sc. in Chemistry can be found in the private and public sectors. Graduates with an M.Sc. in Chemistry are in high demand in both backgrounds. If students don’t want to look for work after they finish their master’s degree, they have that option. Candidates can continue their chemistry education, allowing them to develop their skills further and obtain a more professional level of expertise.
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Chemical Firms
- Academic Institutions
- Research Centers
Salary after MSc Chemistry Distance Education
After completing a Master of Science specializing in Chemistry, candidates have many jobs. These have already been discussed. After finishing the MSc in chemistry through distance learning mode, the salary is offered by considering different factors like knowledge, skills, experience, college, etc. It generally ranges between INR 4.5 LPA to INR 6.6 LPA. If candidates want a high-paying job, they must work on their skills.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques 1: Is MSc Chemistry Distance Education valid for private and government Sectors?
Ans: The private and government sectors demand this postgraduate degree for the Job.
Ques 2: Is an MSc Chemistry Distance Education degree or certificate valid for Jobs in a UAE country?
Ans: Yes, MSc in Chemistry completed in distance mode is valid for the UAE, done from a recognized university.
Ques 3: Can students pay fees in instalments?
Ans: Yes, Students can pay fees in instalments.
Ques 4: What will be the examination mode?
Ans: The mode may changeable depending on university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.