BBA HRM Distance Education: The students for the duration of 3 years of this distance BBA course will be taught in brief about the concepts and fundamentals of human resource management at the bachelor’s level. The students after getting admission in this course get to uplift their skills level along with the knowledge about the basic practices involved in a successful HR career.
Latest Admission Updates:
- 05 September 2023: BBA HRM Admissions are ongoing at IMTS Institute for the academic session 2023-24. 20 September 2023 is the last date for admission. Apply Now
- 05 September 2023: SKU is accepting online application form for admission to BBA HRM course. The last date is 20 September 2023.
- 14 September 2023: Students can apply for admission to BBA course at Subharti University. 25 September 2023 is the last date to apply.
- 14 September 2023: NIILM University has started admission to BBA course. Interested students can apply for admission on or before the last date 30 September 2023.
Bachelor of Business Administration is a well-known course in India and also its specializations. To apply to this course students need to match BBA HRM Distance Education Eligibility Criteria, Students must have a 12th degree from any recognized board.
Apart from this there are multiple colleges that provide the Best BBA HR Distance Education in India. Students also have to pay registration and admission fees while they filling the BBA HRM application form.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Business Administration Human Resource Management
- Duration: The duration of this BBA HRM Distance Education is 3 years to 6 years.
- Eligibility: Students who are interested to get admission to the BBA Human Resource Management Distance Education course are required to have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognized board of education in the relevant stream.
- Admission Process: Students get selected by the institute directly for the BBA HRM Distance Education program recognized by the UGC/DEB based on their previous qualifications.
- Career: After completing this course, the candidate of these courses can find a job in the government and private sectors. Students can work as HR executives, regional managers, and trainees. There are placement cells in many institutes.
BBA HRM Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Human Resource Management|
|Fee Structure||INR 10,000 Per Semester|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
India’s No.1 leading Institute for distance education is the Indian Institute Of Management and Technical Studies which is working for the betterment for the last 15 years. IMTS Institute provides the best courses and best expert counsellors for students.
IMTS has secured to date 30,000+ admissions and takes every student query as their top priority and solves it with full dedication and expert advice. It has professionals who lead the student’s career in the right direction and in various disciplines such as Google, HCL, IBM, etc. Students are advised to visit the official website of the Institute where a chat box is been created for the students where they can ask their queries and take free career counseling by our experts.
Why BBA HRM Distance Education?
Human Resources (HR) is the backbone of any department in an organization. As it values each employee’s capability, which leads to organization or company growth. To Learn this skill at UG skill or after 12th grade, the best option is BBA HRM.
- A distance BBA degree remains valid and approved as a regular one.
- Also, students get time flexibility during distance programs, so it will save time.
- In Indian market, a regular BBA degree costs around Rs 1.2 Lakhs to 2.8 Lakhs, whereas BBA through distance learning costs around Rs 28,972 to Rs 48,000 per year.
BBA HRM Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into BBA HR Distance Education has started by IMTS Institute for sessions 2023. Students can apply directly for the course on the official website @www.imtsinstitute.com. One who completed their 12th level education can apply for this course via distance learning. There will be no entrance exam, students will get enrollment through the direct admission process.
There are several different techniques that are taught in the course to help students develop career-oriented knowledge and skills. Applicants are required to have passed the 12th class in order to be eligible to take the course. The students can take advantage of various job opportunities to make their career in this field.
BBA HRM Distance Education Application Form
Application forms have been released on the official website of IMTS Institute for admission to BBA HRM for academic sessions 2023. The process of submission of the form will be online only. To apply, students should visit the official website and fill out the form.
Distance BBA HR Management Eligibility Criteria
Getting admission into the BBA HRM Distance Education course is subject to completing the conditions that the institute list as mandatory. Some of the criteria are listed below:
- Interested students for admission need to have passed the 12th class from a recognized institution or board.
- No entrance test is conducted by the Institute for Distance BBA HR.
- Students of any age group can fill out the registration form for admission to this course.
Fee for BBA HRM Distance Education:
The Fee structure of BBA HRM distance education is INR 10,000 Per semester. Students are advised to submit the admission fee within the described time period for the confirmation of admission. For more information related to admission, Students can fill out the application form attached above. Our counsellors will call you within 48 hrs, and also they are available on working days from 10 AM to 6 PM.
Benefits of BBA HR Distance Education
The BBA HRM Distance Education course comes with several advantages and features that help an applicant in getting into a secure and rising face for their career. Some of the advantages that students get after opting for the course are:
- Education Quality,
- Less Fee,
- Time Flexibility,
- Can be pursued from any place, etc.
Distance BBA HRM Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Communication Skills||Research Methods|
|Organizational Behavior||Business Strategy|
|Business Environment||Financial Accounting|
|Quantitative Techniques in Business||Marketing Management|
|Computer Fundamentals||Management Information System|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
Legal and Regulatory Framework
Human Resource Management
Advertising and Sales
Small Business Management
|Semester V||Semester VI|
Production and Operations Management
Management Development and Skills
Economic Planning and Policies
Role of International Financial Institutions
Scope of BBA HRM Distance Learning
After pursuing the BBA in HR Management Distance Education, students get their skills as per the level that is required for a successful and high-level career. They get multiple skills that lead them to a career in which they can opt for multiple profile jobs.
The students, after pursuing this distance course, get to perform multiple tasks like monitoring employee and staff performance; they get to improve the quality of working staff by providing them with the proper training and improving the quality of facilities offered by the organization.
BBA HRM Distance Learning Salary
Students who complete the distance BBA HR course are eligible to apply for jobs at organizations, government profiles, MNCs, etc. A student can expect to earn between INR 7.15 LPA and INR 18.80 LPA after pursuing the course.
BBA HR Distance Education Job Areas
- Local Governments
- Computer Systems Design
- Employment Services
- Educational Institutions
- Companies & Enterprises
BBA HR Management Distance Job Types
- Trainee Human Resource Management
- Regional Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- HR Executive
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
- Personnel Manager
- HR Manager
- Sales/Business Development Manager
- Admin Executive
- Public Relations (PR) Manager
- Production Manager
- Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
- HR Consultant
- IT Recruiter
- Product Development Executive
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Ans- Yes, BBA HRM Distance offered by these Universities is Approved for study in India or Abroad. it’s also approved by UGC, DEB, and AICTE.
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fees in instalments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans- The university will decide the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
Ans:- Yes, till now, the market has had more demand in the post of Human resources department for every organization.
Ans:- Yes, various types of jobs is there in the post of Placement Manager, Labor Relations Specialist, Human Resources Consultant, Training and Development Manager, and Human Resources Manager.