MBA Technology Management Distance Education: Distance MBA in Technology Management is a 2 years PG course offered with an affordable fee structure in distance mode. The course is best for those who want to work in the technology sector. Currently, IMTS Institute is offering admission to the MBA in Technology Management program for the session 2024-25. 28 February 2024 is the deadline to enroll for the course. Graduates having a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university can apply for the MBA Technology Management Distance Education course.
The course will teach how technical tools and systems can be used to address these fields. For example, coursework that covers IT project management, IT business functions, and technical operations.
This course is the most beneficial to students in terms of money and time. Students in this course learn about managing the existing advanced technologies and their adoption for business. Students who have made up their minds to get admission can submit their filled application form before the mentioned date.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Technology Management
- Eligibility: Students will get admitted to this course on direct admission that is merit-based. It includes a requirement for a UG degree.
- Duration: The course duration via distance learning is 2 years.
- Fee: The average fee for Distance MBA Technology Management is starting from INR 20,000 and INR 30,000 per semester.
- Career-wise: Areas of recruitment in this field are Network Infrastructure, Information Security, IT Consultancy, Software Sales, Internet Connectivity, and System Development. In these areas, annual salaries are INR 4 to 20 LPA.
MBA Technology Management Distance Admission Updates (February 2024)
- IMTS Institute invites applications for admission to MBA Technology Management Structure for 2024-25. Submit before the extended deadline of 28 February 2024. Apply Now
- Admission open at Mangalayatan University for MBA Technology Management Structure for 2024-25 academic session. Interested candidates should apply before 27 February 2024.
- SKU University has commenced admission for MBA Technology Management Structure beginning 2024-25. The application deadline is extended to 28 February 2024.
- William Carey University invites interested candidates to apply for MBA Technology Management Structure for 2024 before 27 February 2024.
- Mangalayatan University has started the admission process for MBA Technology Management Structure for 2024-25. The last date to apply extended till 28 February 2024.
MBA Technology Management Distance Education Highlights
|MBA in Technology Management
|Online / Offline
|Rs 20,000 to Rs 30,000 Per Semester
What is MBA in Technology Management Via Distance Education?
Master of Business Administration TM or MBA in Technology Management distance education course concentrates on creating professionals for the business Industry. The 2 years duration course is available for those candidates who have a UG degree in any field. They will be able to handle emerging technologies with ease. Moreover, they will be able to handle rapid changes in the business technologies that are already operational.
Why MBA Technology Management Distance Education?
- Assess and manage IT in a clear and consistent manner: By Pursuing Distance MBA in Technology Business Management, the business will be able to understand which departments drive specific IT demands by ascertaining budgets, costs, and consumption. Automation ensures accurate, real-time reporting with technology.
- Develop a business-oriented framework for IT: In MBA Technology distance education, financial transparency is combined with detailed information about IT, so that technology leaders and their business partners can collaborate based on shared goals and objectives.
- Make sure the business understands the value of new IT investments: The majority of capital spending worldwide goes to IT, yet most non-technical leaders remain questioning the cost-benefit of their IT investments, and they often respond by putting pressure on IT costs.
- Embrace IT as a business service: With data analytics, IT costs are expressed as services, shifting the IT debate from its cost to how it generates financial value. Executives can manage the quality, quantity, and cost of services they consume with the help of Technology Management.
MBA Technology Management Distance Education Admission 2024
Admission to the MBA Technology Management Distance Education course is started at IMTS Institute. Interested students will be able to apply for admission into this course by filling out the application form listed on the official website.
The admission to this course is conducted after the applicant’s entrance test rankings, the test is generally conducted at the national level by a recognized agency. They learn subjects from technology: Database Management, Technology Innovation, Software Delivery Process And Management, Project Maintenance and Direction, and other issue taught in MBA Technology Management.
MBA Technology Management Distance Education Eligibility
- Students willing for MBA Technology Management admission must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream with a minimum of 50% marks.
- BBA/BSc/BA in IT or related degree holders can apply for this PG program.
- Admission to distance MBA Technology Management is based on a direct method.
MBA Technology Management Distance Education Application Form
The MBA Technology Management Distance Education application form for admission is attached above. To find out more about the course and reserve a seat, students can fill out this application form. The student must check all the details carefully before submitting the form. An application form that contains any errors will be rejected.
MBA Technology Management Distance Education Fee Structure
If you’re interested in Technology Management, the cost of the program is around INR 20,000 to INR 30,000 per semester. This fee structure is affordable and easy on the pocket for most students. However, it’s important to keep in mind that you need to pay the fee before the deadline to ensure your seat in the program.
Distance MBA Technology Management Syllabus
|Foundation in Technology Management
|Technology Transfer Management
|Information Technology for Business
|Technology Projects, Appraisal
|Organizational Behaviour and Interpersonal Skills
|Business Research Methods
|Economic and Legal Environment
|Accounting for Management
|Strategic Management of Technology
|International Business and Strategic Alliances
|Industrial Relations and Labour
|Leadership and Change Management
|Performance Appraisal and Counseling
MBA Technology Management Distance Education in India
Students can enrol in MBA technology courses via distance mode in India. Several Universities are offering the course in distance mode. Students from any state or city can for admitted to this distance course. The admission process can be completed online and students do not need to visit the institute/university physically. A huge number of working professionals and students are enrolling in distance courses in India.
Scope of MBA Technology Distance Education
MBA in Technology has great scope in India; many students pursue this course to make a good career. After completing this 2-year distance MBA course, students can join jobs in Technology or in management fields. There are designations like Computer Support Specialist, IT Support Executive, DBMS Manager & more are pursued after passing this degree course.
Employment Areas after MBA Technology Management Distance Education
- Healthcare Organizations
- Insurance & Financial Companies
- Academic Institutions
- Technology Company
- Consulting Services
MBA Technology Management Distance Education Graduates Job Profile
- Computer Support Specialist
- Database Administrator
- Enterprise Information Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Hardware and Network Expert
- Application Programmer
- Business Analyst
- Information Security Coordinator
- Information Systems Manager
- Information Technologist
- Computer Information Specialist
- Information Architect
Some Cities Where Students Can Get Admission in MBA
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Is the MBA Technology Management Distance Education course valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans: Yes, MBA Technology Management Distance Education Course is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and by India’s government. Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. Government organizations can verify their Certificates.
Q2. Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans: Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Q3. Do companies hire distance education?
Ans: Yes, Many Multinational Companies are hiring candidates who have completed their MBA in Technology Management through distance education. The value of regular and distance mode degrees is considered the same.