MBA Technology Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MBA TM is a postgraduate course offered with an affordable fee structure in distance mode. This course is the most beneficial to students in terms of money and time. Students in this course learn about managing the existing advanced technologies and their adoption for business.
MBA TM Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Technology Management
Eligibility: Students will get admitted to this course on direct entries that are merit-based. It includes a requirement of a UG degree.
Duration: Two years is the usual duration.
Fee: Its average fee in a year is starting from INR 23000 and increase to INR 56000.
Career-wise: Areas of recruitment in this field are Network Infrastructure, Information Security, IT Consultancy, Software Sales, Internet Connectivity, and System Development. In these areas, annual salaries are INR 4 to 20 LPA.
- The admission will start soon for the MBA Technology Management Distance Education; For more information is given below.
MBA Technology Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA in Technology Management Distance Education|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
MBA Technology Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Admission in the MBA Technology Management Distance Education course is to be started in multiple institutions soon. The interested students will be able to apply for admission into this course by filling out the application form listed on the official website.
Students can appear for admission into this course if they have completed their bachelor’s study from a recognized institution. The admission to this course is conducted after the applicant’s entrance test rankings, the test is generally conducted at the national level by a recognized agency.
They learn subjects from technology: Database Management, Technology Innovation, Software Delivery Process And Management, Project Maintenance and Direction, and other issue taught in MBA Technology Management. MBA Technology Management Distance Education is Distance/Correspondence Post Graduate Course in Technology Management.
It is two years postgraduate course divided the four semesters, and each semester has six months. It has taught about the use of technological tools and systems to address these fields. Such as Coursework that can cover IT project management, IT business functions, and technical operations strategies.
MBA Technology Management Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates willing for MBA Technology Management course’s admission must have a bachelor’s degree in relevant stream with a minimum of 50% marks.
- BBA/BSc/BA in IT or related degree holders can apply for this PG program.
- Admissions in MBA-TM are merit-based.
Approx fee charged from Technology Management students is between INR 19000 – INR 26900 per year.
Benefits of Distance Education in MBA Technology Managements
- Time flexibility: The distance MBA permits the candidate to take their classes at their own time and pace. The candidate is free in distance mode because there is no time bondage.
- Low cost: The distance MBA has a less fee structure than the regular MBA. The fee range of MBA technology management is RS 75000 to 1.5 lac per year. The students can pay this fee in different installments.
- Earn while you learn: The distance MBA presents time relaxation and flexibility to the candidate. The candidate of the space MBA can easily and quickly manage their current job and distance course.
- Digital classes: The facility of online courses and books give in the distance MBA course. The candidate receives their books and course-related material through digital resources.
MBA Technology Management Syllabus
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Foundation in Technology Management||Technology Transfer Management|
|Information Technology for Business||Technology Projects, Appraisal|
|Organizational Behavior and Interpersonal Skills||Business Research Methods|
|–||Economic and Legal Environment|
|Accounting for Management||Financial Management|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Operations Management||Strategic Management of Technology|
|International Business and Strategic Alliances||Industrial Relations and Labor|
|Leadership and Change Management||Performance Appraisal and Counseling|
Career Options For Students
Academic Institutes, Consulting Services, Technology Companies, Health Care Organizations and Financial Companies are well-known hiring areas for such professionals. Jobs offered to these experts are application programmer, business analyst, graphic designer, IT Manager, Database administrator, etc. The average starting salary offered to MBA Technology Management experts is ranges from Rs. One-seven lakh per annum. Ph.D. in IT is an advanced course after getting MBA in Technology Management.
- Healthcare Organizations
- Insurance & Financial Companies
- Academic Institutions
- Technology Company
- Consulting Services
- Computer Support Specialist
- Database Administrator
- Enterprise Information Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Hardware and Network Expert
- Application Programmer
- Business Analyst
- Information Security Coordinator
- Information Systems Manager
- Information Technologist
- Computer Information Specialist
- Information Architect
Some Cities Where Students Can Get Admission in MBA
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Is MBA Technology Management Distance Education course valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans: Yes, MBA Technology Management Distance Education Course is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and by India’s government. Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. Government organizations can verify their Certificates.
Q2. Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans: Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Be the first to leave a review.