MCA Software System Distance Education: An Applicant is eligible to apply for distance MCA Software system distance education admission after completing of bachelor’s degree from a recognized board with at least 45% marks. Admission windows are open for registration to the Master of Computer Application Software System at IMTS Institute in distance mode till the deadline of 28 February 2024.
Distance MCA Software System is a specialization offered for admission at multiple institutes at the master level with a duration of 2 years. Students who are unable to attend regular mode classes and want to continue their education can apply for admission into this course. Students get to apply by filling out the registration form listed above.
MCA in Software Systems course admission is going on at IMTS Institute in distance education Mode for session 2024-25. Candidates can read this article till the end so that they can not miss the important details. The fees for the course range from Rs 40,000/- to Rs 65,000/-.
- Course Full Form: Master of Computer Application in Software System
- Eligibility: Students who have passed the 12th class with 45 to 50% marks are eligible.
- Fee Structure: Candidates must pay an annual fee of INR 40,550 to INR 62,400 per semester for this distance MCA course.
- Admission Process: The process for admission into the MCA Software System Distance Education course is certainly based on the merit list process.
- Duration: The duration for completing the MCA Software System Distance Education course is 2 years and the students are provided a maximum time limit of 4 years for completing the course. The curriculum of the course is divided in a manner that students can learn and understand easily.
- Career-wise: After completing the MCA Software System Distance Education course students can aspire to get jobs at profiles like senior software architect, software engineer, Java developer, technical support manager, etc. The salary package after pursuing the course can get around INR 3,65,000 to INR 6,80,000.
MCA Software System Distance Education Admission Updates (February 2024)
- IMTS Institute invites applications for the MCA Software Systems program covering the latest programming languages and coding from the upcoming 2024 academic session. Apply before 28 February 2024. Apply Now
- Admission opens at Subharti University for the MCA Software Systems course focused on software design, testing and QA methodologies. Apply before 28 February 2024.
- NIILM University announces admission for the MCA Software Systems program enabling expertise in full stack development and cloud computing 2024 batch. Submit applications by 27 February 2024.
- SKU University commences admission for the MCA Software Systems course aligned with AI, machine learning and data science modules for the 2024 academic year. Apply before 26 February 2024.
MCA Software System Distance Education Highlights
|MCA Software System
|2 to 3 Years
|To get admission student must qualify for Bachelor of Computer Application or Equivalent
|INR 40,550 to INR 62,400 / Semester
|UGC / DEB Level
What is MCA in Software Systems?
MCA in Software systems includes topics like advanced object-oriented analysis and style, world computer code development, and data processing complemented with analysis, innovation, and entrepreneurial topics. The student of the MCA is trained in the fields of systems designing, application software development, web designing and development, database administration, enterprise resource planning, computer networks, system administration, data mining, and warehousing, etc.
MCA Software System Distance Education Admission 2024
Admission to the distance MCA Software program is now open at IMTS Institute. A Master of Computer Applications degree duration is 2 to 4 years. Candidates who have completed their graduation can apply for this master’s program. Computer courses and applications, hardware and software, and many more subjects are part of the course.
Distance MCA Software is a PG level specialization with 2 years duration. The distance MCA course is available only through specialization, and there is no entrance examination. To enrol in this course, students must have studied BCA course or any relevant degree from UGC recognised University.
For admission, students are required to fill out a form that will have basic details asked. Through these details, our educational counsellors will get back to you.
Distance MCA Software System Eligibility Criteria
- For MCA Software System distance course Admission it is necessary for students to have completed their BCA degree, BSc in computer science, BSc in Physical Science, BSc in life science, or a related bachelor’s degree.
- Since no entrance examination is required for distance learning, the academic procedure is based on merit.
- Students need to obtain at least 50 to 60% in UG degree for taking admission.
MCA Software System Distance Education Fee Structure
The average fee structure for MCA in software systems through distance learning ranges from Rs. 40,550 to Rs. 62,400 per year. The fee will include admission fee, tuition fee, exam fee, and identity card fee.
Benefits of MCA Software System Distance Education
- Time freely course: MCA distance education allows students to maintain their own pace while studying this course. The candidate can easily perform their other scheduled activity. Whenever you want, you can easily learn this course.
- Low fee cost: The distance MCA is affordable at a low fee instead of regular MCA fees. The average fees of the MCA distance education are Rs 40,550 to Rs 62,400 per semester.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate performs their other activity in MCA distance education. The candidate can easily perform their current job, which they are doing on their routine. When the candidate completes this course, he can expect a good job and salary.
- Digital classes: After getting admission to this course, the candidate can study anywhere and anytime whenever he wants. The students will get the proper LMS in MCA distance education. They can also get the course data through pdf files, video, audio, and other resources.
MCA Software System Distance Course Syllabus
- Programming Languages
- Programming Lab I
- Minor Project I
- Data Structures
- Mathematical Elements of Computer Science
- Emerging Trends in Computer Technology
- Operating Systems
- Computer Organization & Architecture
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Programming Lab II
- Minor Project II
- Computer Oriented Numerical & Statistical Methods
- Linux Administration
- Programming Lab III
- Minor Project III
- Relational Database Management Systems
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Networks
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Exchange Server
- System Simulation
- Knowledge-Based System
- Network Security
- Programming Lab IV
- Minor Project IV
- Information System
- Distributed Processing
- Programming Lab V
- Minor Project V
- Project Dissertation
Scope After Distance MCA Software System
Students have a wide scope after completing this PG degree from any reputed institute. Both the government and private sectors are offering several jobs. Students can work in the top companies like HCL, TCS, Wipro, Infosys and others.
- Colleges & Universities
- Cognizant Technology Services
- Banking Sector
Distance MCA Software System Job Types
- Computer Communications Specialist
- Computer Engineer
- Data Communication Analyst
- Research Analyst
- Database Administrator
- System and Security Administrator
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, the private and government sector demand this graduation degree for the Job.
Ans: Yes, BCA Hardware & Networking is valid for an abroad country.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay fees in instalments.
Q. What will be the examination mode?
Ans: Mode may be changeable depending on university rules.