MCA Software System Distance Education: Admission windows are open for registration to the Master of computer Application software System in distance mode. An Applicant is able to apply for distance MCA Software system distance education admission after completing of bachelor’s degree from a recognized board with at least 45% marks.
Distance MCA Software System is a specialization offered for admission at multiple institutes at the master level. Students who are unable to attend regular mode classes and want to continue their education can apply for admission into this course. Students get to apply by filling out the registration form listed above.
- Course Full Form: Master of Computer Application in Software System
- Eligibility: Students who have passed the 12th class with 45 to 50% marks are eligible.
- Fee Structure: Candidates must pay an annual fee of INR 40,550 to INR 62,400 per semester for this distance MCA course.
- Admission Process: The process for admission into the MCA Software System Distance Education course is certainly based on the merit list process.
- Duration: The duration for completing the MCA Software System Distance Education course is 2 years and the students are provided a maximum time limit of 4 years for completing the course. The curriculum of the course is divided in a manner that students can learn and understand easily.
- Career-wise: After completing the MCA Software System Distance Education course students can aspire to get jobs at profiles like senior software architect, software engineer, Java developer, technical support manager, etc. The salary package after pursuing the course can get around INR 3,65,000 to INR 6,80,000.
MCA Software System Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MCA Software System|
|Duration||2 to 3 Years|
|Eligibility||To get admission student must qualify for Bachelor of Computer Application or Equivalent|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Fee Structure||INR 40,550 to INR 62,400 / Semester|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
What is MCA in Software Systems?
MCA in Software systems includes topics like advanced object-oriented analysis and style, world computer code development, and data processing complemented with analysis, innovation, and entrepreneurial topics. The student of the mca is trained in the fields of systems designing, application software development, web designing and development, database administration, enterprise resource planning, computer networks, system administration, data mining, and warehousing, etc.
MCA Software System Distance Education Admission
Admission into the distance MCA Software system is open. MCA is a 3 years programming course. It is a master’s program for passing Graduation, and eligible candidates can apply for this course. It is an interesting course and subjects with many specializations with computer courses and applications, software and hardware, etc.
Distance MCA course admission through the specialization is available through the merit scores, and there is no entrance examination for this course. The eligibility criteria for this course say that students should have studied the BCA courses to get enrolled in this course.
For admission, students are required to fill out a form that will have basic details asked. Through these details, our educational counselors will get back to you.
Distance MCA Software System Eligibility Criteria
- For MCA Software System distance course Admission it is necessary for students to have completed their BCA degree, BSc in computer science, BSc in Physical Science, BSc in life science, or a related bachelor’s degree.
- For distance mode learning, the academic procedure is through merit as there is no entrance examination.
- Students need to obtain at least 50 to 60% in UG degree for taking admission.
MCA Software System Distance Education Fee Structure
The average fee structure for MCA in software systems through distance learning ranges from Rs. 40,550 to Rs. 62,400 per year. The fee will include admission fee, tuition fee, exam fee, and identity card fee.
Benefits of MCA Software System Distance Education
- Time freely course: MCA distance education allows students to maintain their own pace while studying this course. The candidate can easily perform their other scheduled activity. Whenever you want, you can easily learn this course.
- Low fee cost: The distance MCA is affordable at a low fee instead of regular MCA fees. The average fees of the MCA distance education are Rs 40,550 to Rs 62,400 per semester.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate performs their other activity in MCA distance education. The candidate can easily perform their current job, which they are doing on their routine. When the candidate completes this course, he can expect a good job and salary.
- Digital classes: After getting admission to this course, the candidate can study anywhere and anytime whenever he wants. The students will get the proper LMS in MCA distance education. They can also get the course data through pdf files, video, audio, and other resources.
MCA Software System Distance Course Syllabus
- Programming Languages
- Programming Lab I
- Minor Project I
- Data Structures
- Mathematical Elements of Computer Science
- Emerging Trends in Computer Technology
- Operating Systems
- Computer Organization & Architecture
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Programming Lab II
- Minor Project II
- Computer Oriented Numerical & Statistical Methods
- Linux Administration
- Programming Lab III
- Minor Project III
- Relational Database Management Systems
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Networks
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Exchange Server
- System Simulation
- Knowledge-Based System
- Network Security
- Programming Lab IV
- Minor Project IV
- Information System
- Distributed Processing
- Programming Lab V
- Minor Project V
- Project Dissertation
- Colleges & Universities
- Cognizant Technology Services
- Banking Sector
Distance MCA Software System Job Types
- Computer Communications Specialist
- Computer Engineer
- Data Communication Analyst
- Research Analyst
- Database Administrator
- System and Security Administrator
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, the private and government sector demand this graduation degree for the Job.
Ans: Yes, BCA Hardware & Networking is valid for an abroad country.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay fees in installments.
Q. What will be the examination mode?
Ans: Mode may be changeable depending on university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.