M.Phil Physical Education Distance: M.Phil Physical Education is a research-based education program opted for admission by students who are preparing for getting into the research discipline of physical education. Students who are unable to pursue their research program from the regular mode can opt for this course as it will improve their chances for a brighter career.
The duration for pursuing an M.Phil Physical Education Distance course is 2 years which comprises 4 semesters so that the applicants can get every bit of information that is important. The process of admission for this course is either based on the applicant’s qualifying exam scores or the entrance exam score.
M.Phil Physical Education Distance course covers many important topics related to research methodologies, physical education, data collection tools, etc. Students after completing the course can aspire to get a salary package around INR 3,56,000 to INR 7,80,000.
- MPhil Physical Education Full Form: Masters of Philosophy in Physical Education DDE
- Eligibility: Only a student is required to have a Master’s degree in Physical Education.
- Duration: Its duration is varying between 1 to 2 years based on the completion of the research.
- Fee: An approximate course fee is INR 15,550 to INR 95,400 per year.
- Career-wise: It is easy to build a career in positions such as Physical Education Director, Trainee, professor, Instructor, Guide, and Sports Teacher after completing this course. Almost 3-5 lacs Indian Rupees is the average salary for these posts.
M.Phil Physical Education Distance Learning Highlights
|Degree||Post Graduate Research|
|Full-Form of MPhil PE||Master of Philosophy in Physical Education|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Course fee||INR 15,550 to INR 95,400 per year|
|Average Salary||INR 3-5.5 Lakhs|
|Eligibility||Master in physical education from a recognized institute.|
M.Phil Physical Education Distance Learning Admission 2023
Admission to MPhil Physical Education is awarded based on scores secured in the entrance exam. The entrance test qualified students will be called for final interviews, and after success in the interview, aspirants will be allocated. MPhil in Physical Education teaches about research methodologies, physical fitness, games, and other fitness techniques. Students will be assessed on their academic merit for admission to the program.
M.Phil Physical Education Distance Eligibility
- The master’s degree in physical education is the eligibility criteria for admission into MPhil Physical Education in distance mode.
- The minimum mark aggregate required in the masters is 50-55%.
- Master’s degrees must be earned from a UGC-approved university.
- Tuition fees for MPhil Physical Education in distance mode are starting from INR 15,550 to 95,400 per annum.
- Students must have to submit their fees for the confirmation of admission.
On completing M.Phil Physical Education through distance education, students have the potential to earn an annual salary of Rs 6 lakh to Rs 10 lakh. They can pursue career opportunities as professors in leading universities or colleges to establish themselves in this field. With further experience in the discipline, individuals can potentially earn a higher salary package than their initial earnings.
M.Phil Physical Education Distance Admission Process
An applicant who wants to be admitted to this course may have to follow the following process for admission:-
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Fill out the application form with the correct information on the portal.
- Upload the required documents with the application form.
- Pay the application fee from the portal.
- Print your application and fee submission receipt.
- The student will get an admission confirmation in the mail.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full Time: MPhil Physical Education is taught in full-time mode.
- Part-Time/Online: Part-time education mode is also offered for this MPhil course.
M.Phil Physical Education Distance Learning Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Research Methodology and Techniques||Qualification of Physique|
|Data Collection Methods||History of Physical Education in ancient Greece|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Sports Training and Biomechanics||Dissertation|
M.Phil Physical Education Distance : Jobs & Employment Areas
After completion of the Distance M.Phil Physical Education course, a candidate will be able to apply for the following job profiles:
- Sports Teacher
- Physical Education Director
- Sports Academies
- Educational Institutes
Be the first to leave a review.