BFA Distance Education: BFA is the abbreviation for Bachelor of Fine Arts. Bachelor of Fine Arts is a 4 years UG degree program. According to academic definitions, fine arts is the study and creation of visual art. Among the visual arts are painting, sculpture, dance, theatre, architecture, and photography.
Art-making concepts, portraiture, figure drawing, watercolor, figure drawing, art history, and other subjects are covered in the first year of a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree programme. Studies can be pursued on a Full-Time or Part-Time basis, i.e. through correspondence or distance education, depending on one’s preference. BFA program would be best suited to applicants who have a natural interest in and ability to sketch, draw, and visualize.
IMTS Institute has a full document drafted with the researched details for the students’ assistance that should be read till the end of BFA Distance Education. Also, students who want to have any interaction or want to have a conversation can go talk to our educational counsellor, who can help out with proper guidance.
Important Update: Admission 2022-23 for BFA Distance Education is ongoing for the students at IMTS Institute (India’s No 1 Distance Learning Institute).
- BFA Full Form: Bachelors of Fine Arts
- Duration: 4 years
- Fee: INR 9,459 to INR 15,645 per year
- Career Options: graphic designer, illustrator, editor
BFA Distance Education Highlights
|Course||Bachelor of Fine Arts (Distance Mode)|
|Eligibility||12th Passed with 45% marks|
|Fee||INR 9,459 to INR 15,645 per year
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Specializations||Painting, Applied Arts, Photography, Sculpture|
Why Choose Distance BFA?
- Distance BFA is a diverse course that prepares students for careers in the arts, writing, entertainment, media, and related fields.
- The BFA Distance Education curriculum introduces you to new-age topics such as art, aesthetics, ceramics and pottery making, etc.
- A Bachelor of Fine Arts graduate has many options for careers, ranging from teaching to journalism to architecture. A few examples include art teachers, creative writers, and art directors.
- Graduating from the Bachelor of Fine Arts program allows graduates to work as independent artists, writers, or teachers. Today, freelancers are in high demand because of their freedom and potential earnings.
- Those who wish to switch careers after achieving a BFA can easily enroll in a master’s in arts (MFA) program, which offers specializations in photography, music, painting, as well as filmmaking.
- Students need to go through the whole article and grab more information related to the BFA course.
BFA Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission started at IMTS Institute for the BFA Distance Education course for the year 2022-23. Students who are interested in getting admission need to visit the IMTS institute’s official website – imtsinstitute.com and fill out the above form. There is minimum eligibility required for the course completion that says that students should have at least completed their intermediate studies from a relevant stream.
The distance mode is similarly effective for students who wish to study without visiting or attending college/lectures. IMTS Institute provides facilities and amenities to the students that can make their educational careers more smooth.
For more course details, syllabus, fee, and the complete guide related to the course, students are requested to keep reading the whole article.
BFA Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants for BFA distance admission require to complete their 10th and 12th from the arts stream.
- The minimum marks that are required for the students are at least 50% marks.
- As for distance BFA admission, there are no entrance examinations available for the students, and the selection is based on merit scores.
BFA Distance Education Fee
An Average fee for a Bachelor of Fine Arts ranges from INR 9,459 to INR 15,645 per year.
BFA Distance Education Specialization
The interesting fact of this course learning is that students can choose a variety of subjects available for the students. Through this choice of courses, students can have a good career.
- Applied Arts
- Plastic Arts
- Pottery & Ceramics
- Textile Design
These are some of the courses that are specializations that a student can opt for in their educational journey. Also, admission is open now for the students who want to enroll in any of the courses.
Features of BFA Distance Education at IMTS Institute
- Easy Access: The prominent feature is that the admission to the BFA course will make it a very easy and comfortable study for the students who enroll with IMTS Institute. The learning aspects are available for the students.
- Creativity Skill: By choosing this course study, students can have a career-oriented skill available to them, students. Drawing, painting, and Sketching practice from basic to advance learning helps students in the professional journey.
- Availability: Once a student enrolls with IMTS and avails of the services will be getting full-time availability to the students for any educational assistance and query. The contact and interaction will be hassle-free.
- Career Oriented Growth: Students for the career options always get confused about whether can a distance education provide a good education journey that will help students to build a good employment journey, and there are effective profiles available for the students who finish their course.
By going through all the details and features, students can be taught to choose BFA course through distance mode.
Is BFA Distance Education Worth it?
If individual dreams that he/she wants to become an artist and create a colorful career, then the BFA course is worth it. The course learning and the practice help students to have basic to advance course learning available for the students.
Worthiness is related to the student’s ability and capability that students require to have or build. The building of a career depends on which course or learning are they interested in for having an effective career journey.
IMTS has qualitative learning aspects available for the students where they can learn and create a good educational journey after enrolling and attending the session with the experienced faculties.
BFA Distance Education in Delhi
BFA is a popular course spreading its overall popularity in India. If we talk about Delhi, then students who want to know complete information about the educational institutes in Delhi, then IMTS is a leading institute for distance learning.
With all advance and beneficial facilities, students can carry on their educational careers without any hassle. It has been an evolving stage for the students where they will just need to sit back at home and enroll for the course they are interested in, and all the detailed educational and other formalities will be online rectified.
BFA Distance Education in Kerala
Many Students want to learn such courses besides some traditional courses. A Bachelor of fine arts is becoming the first choice for students who are not interested to make their future in science and commerce courses. Few universities offer BFA in Distance mode in Kerala. The best reason to choose the distance learning colleges in Kerala is the low fees and recognized degrees.
Scope of BFA Distance Learning
There is a wide range of educational learning opportunities in the Fine Arts stream, as well as opportunities for professional field study. A bright future depends on students’ capability and focuses on a particular subject. For the students to achieve career-oriented growth, they need to possess the knowledge and adopt the required skills. In this field, the career profiles are well structured for students, and accordingly, the scope is not limited to the qualitative students who can perform effectively.
BFA Distance Education Job Profiles
BFA Distance Education learning can lead students to very good and effective career studies. In this blog, we have added some prominent job profiles that are available for the students.
- Art dealer
- Exhibition manager
- Museum curator
- Art historians
- Artifacts restoration
- Art therapist
- Graphic designer
All these profiles are popular enough for the students who want to build an effective career after the course completion.
Be the first to leave a review.