BFA Distance Education: IMTS Institute offers a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) degree through distance learning mode. The 3-year undergraduate program covers various art disciplines including painting, sculpture, music, photography, and more. The eligibility requires a candidate to be a 12th grade pass with 50% marks and the approximate fee is INR 10,000-35,000 per annum. Students who are looking for admission to the BFA distance education programme can enroll themselves by visiting the official portal of the university @imtsinstitute.com and calling them at 9210989898. 15 March 2024 is the last date for BFA distance education admission.
After completing this course, the candidate can proceed with various job options like Painter, Art dealer, Exhibition manager, Museum curator and many more. The average entry-level salary for such positions could range from INR 3.5 LPA – INR 9.8 LPA.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Duration: 3-4 years
- Eligibility: 12th grade with a minimum score of 50%
- Fee: INR 10,000 – INR 35,000 per year
- Subjects: arts disciplines including Painting, Sculpture, Music
- Career Opportunities: Art Director, Animator, Graphic Designer, Art Teacher
- Benefits: Flexibility for students with artistic passions to pursue their education online
- Specializations: Painting, Applied Arts, Plastic Arts, Pottery & Ceramics, Textile Design
- BFA Distance Education Admission Last Date: 15 March 2024
According to academic definitions, fine arts is the study and creation of visual art. Some popular types of visual arts are painting, sculpture, dance, theatre, architecture, and photography. IMTS Insititute opened its admission portal for the BFA distance education programme in the 2024 academic session.
Career Options: Graphic designer, Painter, Artist, Illustrator, Editor, and many more.
- For any concerns, one can contact the BFA ODL program coordinator, who is available during working hours on the weekdays. Students can get assistance in finding and completing the admission process of the BFA distance education program by just filling up and submitting the registration form for free counseling offered by the IMTS Institute available on this website.
BFA Distance Education Latest Updates:
- IMTS Institute invites Students for applications for the BFA program for the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before the 15 March 2024. Apply Now
- Limited seats for BFA at Subharti University for the 2024-25 academic year. Apply by 12 March 2024.
- NIILM University Haryana announces BFA admission for the 2024-25 session. Submit applications before the Last Date for admission of 14 March 2024.
- SKU University opens BFA admissions for the 2024-25 academic year. The last date is 15 March 2024.
- Mangalayatan University commences BFA admission for the 2024-25 session. Apply before 14 March 2024.
- William Carey University invites Students for applications for the BFA program for the 2024-25 academic year. Apply before 13 March 2024.
BFA Distance Education Highlights
|Bachelor of Fine Arts
|12th Passed with 50% marks
|INR 10,000 to INR 35,000* per year
|Painting, Applied Arts, Photography, Sculpture
Why Choose Distance BFA?
Those who obtained the information for the BFA Distance Education program mentioned above can find complete information on admission requirements and related details in the following sections.
- Distance BFA is a diverse course that prepares students for careers in the arts, writing, entertainment, media, and related fields.
- The BFA Distance Education curriculum introduces you to new-age topics such as art, aesthetics, ceramics and pottery making, etc.
- BFA Distance Education graduate has many options for careers, ranging from teaching to journalism to architecture. A few examples include art teachers, creative writers, and art directors.
- Graduating from the Bachelor of Fine Arts program allows graduates to work as independent artists, writers, or teachers. Today, freelancers are in high demand because of their freedom and potential earnings.
- Those who wish to switch careers after achieving a BFA can easily enroll in a master’s in arts (MFA) program, which offers specializations in photography, music, painting, as well as filmmaking.
- To gain more information about the BFA course, students should read the entire article.
Those who obtained the information for the BFA Distance Education program mentioned above can find complete information on admission requirements and related details in the following sections.
Is Distance BFA Worth it?
BFA Distance Education is worth it and excellent in the vast career opportunities that make it in demand among students.
- Skills: Students enrolled in distance BFA courses will learn the skills like constructive drawing, realistic drawing, knowledge of art material, creativity, networking, oral and written communication skills, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: One of the main factors that make such BFA Distance Education courses most opted by students is its time flexibility because more time availability allows the students to do and learn other things.
- Fee and Cost: A distance BFA degree will cost about INR 10,000 to INR 35,000* annually; this fee indicates that such courses are provided at a reasonable cost.
- Earn While You Learn: The candidates who are learners and workers at the same time can take benefit from such courses because it will allow them to complete their studies and also work to earn.
What is BFA Distance Education?
For individuals with a flair for creation, BFA distance education gives up a world of artistic possibilities. The BFA Distance Education program gives ambitious artists the tools they need to realize their potential and start a fruitful career in the arts due to its flexible study environment, wide range of creative disciplines, and affordability.
The BFA Distance Education program of six to eight semesters comprises a curriculum based on mixed media, photography, digital illustration, painting, cinematography, and so many more. Students receive video content and a chance to appear in separate practice sessions on weekends to understand and have some exposure to the above-mentioned subjects fully.
Art-making concepts, portraiture, figure drawing, watercolour, figure drawing, art history, and other subjects are covered in the first year of a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree program.
IMTS Institute has a full document drafted with the researched details for the students’ assistance that should be read till the end of BFA Distance Education. Also, students who want to have any interaction or want to have a conversation can go talk to our educational counsellor, who can help out with proper guidance.
BFA Distance Education Admission
BFA distance education admission has started for the 2024 academic session by the IMTS Institute. Students can fill out the attached application in the above section, visit @dde.imtsinstitute.com to register themselves, or call at 9210989898 for more information. Applicants must have completed their 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized educational board.
BFA Distance Education is similarly effective for students who wish to study without visiting or attending college/lectures. IMTS Institute provides facilities and amenities to the students that can make their educational careers more smooth. The best part of pursuing a Bachelor of Fine Arts program in a distance mode is that students can continue their jobs and business or do other things they want. Students do not have to attend regular classes.
The course minimum fee and time-relaxation factors encourage the students to enrol in the BFA distance education program. BFA degree programme in open and distance learning mode do not rely on entrance examinations in most approved universities. The absence of entrance examinations assists students to get admission without a hurdle.
Students can practice fine arts subjects such as photography, painting, digital illustrations, etc., in their preferred way with the instructions offered in the theory and practical classes on weekends. For more course details, syllabus, fee, and the complete guide related to the course, students are requested to keep reading the whole article.
BFA Distance Education Application Form
Students who want to apply for admission to the Bachelor of Fine Arts distance education admission must fill out and submit the application form attached above with the correct details. Our education counsellors will contact you within 48 hrs. to help you to complete the admission process.
Filling out the application form is the first step to securing admission at IMTS Institue. The process is so simple, and students have to fill in some basic details like Name, Mobile number, email ID and the course. Students will get a response after completing the form. Before submitting the application form, make sure the information given in the application form is according to previous certifications. IMTS institute will reject those application forms that are filled in incorrect
BFA Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
To get admission to the distance BFA course, applicants need to meet certain eligibility conditions. Most Universities consider these factors while providing admission. The eligibility requirements are given below:
- Students must have passed the 12th class in any stream from a recognized board of education.
- A minimum score of 50% is required in the 12th.
- There is no specific stream or age requirement.
BFA Distance Education Fee
IMTS Institute offers a reasonable and pocket-friendly fee structure to students who wish to enroll in a distance Bachelor of Fine Arts course. The average fees for a BFA distance learning program start from Rs 10,000* to Rs 35,000* annually. The fee will include charges like tuition fees, ID card fees, and examination fees. Students can pay the fee online. UPI, Debit/Credit Card, and Net Banking are the most suitable methods to pay the fee.
BFA Distance Education Specialization
The interesting fact about this course learning is that students can choose a variety of subjects available for the students. Through this choice of courses, students can have a good career.
- Applied Arts
- Plastic Arts
- Pottery & Ceramics
- Textile Design
These are some of the BFA Distance Education courses that are specializations that a student can opt for in their educational journey. Also, admission is open now for students who want to enroll in any of the courses.
BFA Painting Distance Education
Bachelor’s of Arts in Painting is provided for 4 years in which topics like painting forms in ancient, medieval, and modern times; traditional vs modern paintings; digital painting; etc. are studied. It’s a specialization program of the Bachelor of fine arts distance education program. After having this degree, candidates can work in event managing companies, museums, educational companies or, institutes, etc. They can also pursue an MFA after the BFA program.
BFA Bharatanatyam Distance Education
Bharatanatyam comes under the classical dance category. It is one of the popular specializations of BFA distance education courses that cover the topics of History, Theory, and practicals of Bharatanatyam dance. After completion of the BFA Bharatanatyam distance education course, a candidate becomes a choreographer, dance teacher, etc. Also, apply for MFA in the same discipline.
BFA Music Distance Education
Music is an art form that uses sound and rhythm to express emotions and ideas. It is a universal language that can evoke powerful feelings and connect people from different cultures and backgrounds. From classical to pop, music is an integral part of human expression.
In BFA Music distance education, a candidate learns about all the aspects of music like history, different tracks of music, musical language, and more. Students who are interested in pursuing this bachelor’s degree must have 10+2 from a recognized board of education.
BA Fine Arts or a BFA? Differences between the two to help you make an informed decision:
|BA Fine Arts
|Bachelors of Arts in Fine Arts
|Bachelors in Fine Arts
|Focuses on art history, aesthetics, and illustrations.
|A top visual arts course that teaches practical skills.
|10+2 with at least 50% from a reputable university.
|10+2 with minimum 50% marks from a recognised university.
|Painting, sculpture, architecture, music, poetry, theatre, and dance are included.
|Hands-on study in Painting, Sketching, Sculpture, Art History, Design Communication, and Printmaking.
|Writer, fine artist, craft artist, advertising art director, etc.
|Visual designer, fine artist, art teacher, graphic designer, painter, editor, art critic, illustrator.
|Rs 3–6 lakhs
|INR 3.5-9.8 lakhs
|Areas of Employment
|Journalism, Universities, PR, Animation, Music, Video Production and Design, Publishing Houses.
|Design, film, theatre, teaching, animation, schools, etc.
Features of BFA Distance Education at IMTS Institute
- Easy Access: The prominent feature is that admission to the BFA course will make it a very easy and comfortable study for the students who enroll with IMTS Institute. The learning aspects are available for the students.
- Creativity Skill: By choosing this course study, students can have a career-oriented skill available to them, students. Drawing, painting, and Sketching practice from basic to advanced learning helps students in the professional journey.
- Availability: Once a student enrolls with IMTS and avails of the services will be getting full-time availability to the students for any educational assistance and query. The contact and interaction will be hassle-free.
- Career Oriented Growth: Students for career options always get confused about whether can a distance education provide a good education journey that will help students to build a good employment journey, and whether there are effective profiles available for the students who finish their course.
In order to learn how to choose a BFA course through distance mode, students can go through all the details and features of the course.
BFA Distance Education in India
The education sector of India is achieving the international standard of education. The Indian government is focusing on every aspect of providing education to students with advanced and developed versions. In the last few years, India has seen a significant change and demand for distance education courses.
Various universities across India are offering BFA Distance Education. IMTS Institute is one of the best institutes for distance education. Students can apply for admission by filling out the online application form.
BFA Distance Education in Delhi
The BFA course is becoming increasingly popular in India. In Delhi, IMTS is a leading institute for distance learning for students looking for complete information about educational institutes.
Students can pursue their education without any hassles with all the advanced and beneficial facilities available to them. For the students, it has been an evolving stage where they can enrol in the course of their choice, and all the details and formalities will be handled online.
BFA Distance Education in Kerala
In addition to certain standard courses, many students wish to take these courses. For those who don’t want to pursue a career in science or business, a bachelor’s degree in the arts is increasingly the top option. In Kerala, just a few universities offer BFA Distance Education programs remotely. The inexpensive costs and accredited degrees are the main justifications for selecting Kerala’s distant learning institutions.
Bachelor of Fine Arts is an emerging course in Kerala, and students are pursuing the degree to build their careers in fine arts. The courses offer a wide scope to students who have a degree from any recognized institute in Kerala. One can become a painter, art dealer, exhibition manager, or museum curator, and many other job profiles are available for such candidates.
BFA Distance Education in Tamilnadu
Bachelor of Fine Arts is gaining popularity among students in Tamilnadu. Students can pursue the course in a distance mode of education after completion of the 12th class. The BFA Distance Education course is available in different specializations. Students from Tamil Nadu can apply for admission to IMTS Institute. It offers various distance courses including BFA. The best benefit of this course is that one can complete the courses without leaving their jobs, business, and other activities in Tamilnadu.
BFA Distance Education in Bangalore
The Bachelor of Fine Arts is becoming more and more popular among Bangalore students. Students have the option of pursuing the course through distance learning. There are various specialties of the course offered. Applicants for admission to the IMTS Institute may do so. It provides distance learning options, including BFA. The main advantage of taking this BFA Distance Education course is that one can finish it without leaving Bangalore and their jobs, businesses, or other activities.
BFA Distance Education in Karnataka
Students in Karnataka are increasingly interested in pursuing a BFA degree in a distance learning mode. Bachelor of Fine Arts Distance learning courses are available in a wide array of specializations. Online admissions are offered by the institute for this distance learning program. Among the benefits of this course is that it allows you to complete the course without having to leave your job, your business, or any other activities in Kerala.
Scope of BFA Distance Learning
The Fine Arts stream offers a variety of educational learning possibilities, including opportunities for professional field study. Future success depends on students’ aptitude and attention to a particular subject. Students must have the necessary information and abilities to flourish in a career-oriented manner.
This subject is designed in such a way that students’ career profiles are carefully thought out, so the scope is much wider than just high-caliber students with strong performance skills.
BFA Distance Education Job Profiles
BFA Distance Education learning can lead students to very good and effective career studies. In this blog, we have added some prominent job profiles that are available for students.
- Art dealer
- Exhibition manager
- Museum curator
- Art historians
- Artefacts restoration
- Art therapist
- Graphic designer
It can be concluded that every single one of these careers has proven popular among students who are seeking to build an effective career after completing their course. There is a high demand for candidates for the above-mentioned jobs, and there is a high demand for applicants. After completing the course one can earn a decent salary after completing the course and one can take advantage of the benefits of distance learning.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1: Can we do BFA in distance?
Ans: Yes, BFA is available in distance mode. The course is approved by DEB. Eligible students can apply.
Ques 2: Which institute is best for BFA?
Ans: Students can choose the institute according to their interests. IMTS Institute is a well-known institute for distance education. Students can apply here for BFA Distance Education.
Ques 3: Can I do BFA at the age of 30?
Ans: Yes, you can do BFA at the age of 30.
Ques 4: Is BFA a graduation?
Ans: Yes, BFA is an undergraduate degree.
Ques 5: What are the main features of BFA?
Ans: It is possible to obtain a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in a wide range of subjects, such as visual, performing, and fine arts, including painting, animation, or pottery, in the field of visual arts. Occasionally, a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree might also be referred to as a Bachelor of Visual Arts degree. BFA students are required to study subjects such as painting, illustration, history, graphics, and others as part of their curriculum.
Ques 6: Can I pay the fee for BFA distance education in instalments?
Ans: Yes, students can pay the distance BFA fee in instalments.
Question 7: What is BFA Salary?
Ans: The salary package of distance BFA holders depends on several factors including their expertise, location, organisation type, etc. But, with this degree, candidates can expect to earn between Rs 3.5 to 9.8 LPA at the being of their career.