Master Of Occupational Therapy Distance Education Admission: MOT is a PG program offered in distance mode. The curriculum is meant to familiarize students with the theory, evidence, and practicalities of occupational therapy practice.
Occupational therapy, often known as physical therapy, is a science that focuses on the treatment and rehabilitation of persons who are physically, emotionally, cognitively, or neurologically impaired. MOT is a full-time course provided in distance and regular modes.
- MOT Full Form: Masters in Occupational Therapy.
- Eligibility: A bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy with a minimum of 50% marks is required for those interested in pursuing an MOT degree. Admission for this PG program in OT is merit/entrance based.
- Duration: Minimum duration for completing MOT is 2 years.
- Fee: Overall average fee for this Distance MOT program is between INR 50,000 to INR 85,000.
- Career-wise: Professionals of Master in OT can get various jobs like Occupational Therapist, CHE, Professor, etc.
Update: The admission has started for the Master in Occupational Therapy distance learning in India; Apply till 30 September 2022.
Master Of Occupational Therapy Distance Education Highlights
|Full-Form of MOT||Master Of Occupational Therapy|
|Course fee||INR 50,000 to INR 82,500|
|Average salary||INR 2 to INR 10 Lakhs|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Master of Occupational Therapy Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission to an MOT is offered either based on an entrance test or based on merit. In an entrance exam, a total score from the applicant’s test score is created.
- Students who plan to obtain an OT master’s degree may hold a bachelor’s degree. The bachelor’s degree must be in physiotherapy from a recognized college or university with a minimum score of 50 percent.
- Masters in Occupational Therapy or MOT is a course completed in 02 years. It is a PG-level professional course.
- The OT theories help treat physically or mentally disabled persons. It also helps emotionally challenged people. To recover from injury or disease, MOT includes professional guiding methods. Students by these methods learn to be a therapist enable to deal with different patients.
- Some subjects in the syllabus are the Application of OT in rehabilitation, OT in mental health, OT in physical dysfunctions, etc.
- Students desiring to study this course have to meet the eligibility criteria. The criterion says a student must have a BSc in Occupational Therapy. The lowest required score is 50% or above.
- Admission is based on merit list. In the case of value, the authority only considers the UG marks.
Master of Occupational Therapy Distance Education Fees
Master of Occupational Therapy Distance Education Admission is mandatory to pay the registration fee first. After the registration, all the documents such as academic and personal are verified. Once it is confirmed that the documents are authentic then, applicants are instructed to pay the fee online.
The average tuition fee for distance Master of Occupational Therapy is about INR 50,000 to INR 85,000.
Annual earning in Masters in the occupational therapy sector may vary from INR 02 to 10 lacs per annum. Common job sectors are hospitals, health centers, special schools, rehabilitation centers, etc. The job positions are occupational therapist, community health expert, researcher, mental health expert, counselor, teacher, and professor.
Master Of Occupational Therapy Distance Learning Syllabus
|Subjects of Study|
|Anatomy & Physiology||Occupational Therapy Management|
|Treatment Approaches and Models in OT||OT in Neurosciences|
|OT in General Conditions||Advanced OT in Pediatrics|
|OT intervention in Orthopedics and Neurology conditions||OT in Mental Health|
|Occupational Therapy Intervention in Pediatrics||Advanced OT in Orthopedics|
|Occupational Therapy in Mental Health||Advanced OT in Cardio-Respiratory Conditions|
|OT in Cardio-Respiratory Conditions||Advanced OT in hand Therapy|
Be the first to leave a review.