B.Sc Hons Botany Distance Education: Admission to a 3-year duration course BSc Hons Botany Distance education has open yet. Interested students need to pay between INR 22,000 to INR 48,000 per year fee to pursue a bachelor of science honors in botany program. 12th from a recognized board of Senior Secondary Education is the minimum eligibility criteria to get admission to this UG-degree program.
Bachelor of Science in Botany honors course provided the complete learning and training knowledge in plant forms, geographical distribution or taxonomy of flora, molecular genetics, seed biology, biotechnology, and cell, with uncommon and special reference to Indian environment, forestry, ecology, and commodities.
In this article, students check the online admission process, fees, and eligibility for Distance B.Sc Hons botany, given below.
Latest Update: Fill out the form to get any information related to the course. IMTS institute provides all the information related to the course or admission.
B.Sc Hons Botany Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||B.Sc Hons Botany|
|Fees||INR 22,000 to INR 48,000 / Year|
|Eligibility||Intermediate/12th Examination from a recognized school board in science streams|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why Distance BSc Hons Botany?
Botany is the branch of science that deals with the structure of plants, their places of growth, their classification, etc. Students study in the course the structure, growth, development, and metabolism of a wide range of biological disciplines. B.Sc Hons botany distance education is designed to make students aware of plant forms, geographical distribution, and taxonomy of flora, cytogenetics, molecular genetics, biotechnology, etc. The duration of the course is three years, and the complete syllabus of the program is divided into six semesters.
B.Sc Hons Botany Distance Education Admission 2023
The maximum duration for this degree program is three years. The admission mode for this degree program is offered through online mode. The main subjects included in this degree program are Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant breeding, Algae, fungus, etc. The main focus of this degree program is on the study of plants, fungi, and much more.
- B.Sc Hons Botany Distance Education can be gained by anyone who has passed their 12th class level education from any recognized board.
- A student must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their major subjects in the 12th class.
- An aggregate of a minimum of 50 percent marks is required for admission.
The fee for the B.Sc Hons Botany Distance course is Rs 22,000 to Rs 48,000 per year. For Accurate information, students can call on the contact number, that is mentioned above. The counselors are available on working days from 10 AM to 6 PM. They will assist you to get the latest information related to the program.
B.Sc Hons Botany Distance Education Admission Process
Students can take admission through online mode at @www.imtsinstitute.com. The following is the process to apply:
How to Apply
- To apply for admission to the BSc Hons botany program, one must fill out the above application form.
- After submitting the form, our expert counselor will reach out to you directly, informing you all about the course.
- For document verification and registration fee submission, a link will be sent to the registered mobile or email address.
Distance B.Sc Hons Botany Syllabus
|S. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Humanities and Social Science (FHS)|
|2||Science and Technology (FST)|
|Elective Honours Courses|
|S. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Microbiology and Algae|
|2||Fungi, Lichen & Plant Pathology|
|3||Plant Anatomy & Applied Botany|
|4||Practical Botany I|
|5||Bryophyta & Pteridophyta, Gymnosperm & Palaeobotany|
|6||Morphology & Embryology, Taxonomy|
|8||Practical Botany II|
|10||Environmental Botany, Plant Geography|
|11||Plant Bio-Chemistry, Plant Molecular Biology|
|12||Practical Botany III|
|13||Cell Biology, Molecular Genetics|
|14||Biometry and Plant Breeding, Plant tissue culture|
B.Sc Hons Botany Distance Education Course Suitability
- Those candidates who are interested in biology and want to make their career in the field of plant science are most suitable for the course.
- The candidates should know how to work under the microscope as they have to work in the laboratory for most of the time.
- The candidates should also know how to operate the computer systems as in modern times the role of the computer helps a lot in the analysis of the sample under test.
How is B.Sc Hons Botany Course Beneficial?
- The course gives the candidates a good base for further higher studies in this field such as M.Sc., Ph.D., and M.Phil.
- The candidates can also opt master’s degree programs in the following specializations Like Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Food Science, Biomedical Sciences, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Environmental Sciences, Toxicology, etc.
- After passing the master’s course they become eligible for the post of a lecturer in any university/ college.
- There are various job opportunities in front of the candidates after successfully passing the course.
Distance B.Sc Hons Botany: Job Areas
- Environmental Management Units
- Biotechnology Firms
- Fermentation Industries (including Breweries)
- Colleges/Universities Agricultural Research Services
- Cosmetic Companies
- Botanical Survey Centres
- Farm Management Organizations
- Floriculture Sector
- Food and Herbal Industry
- Food Institutes
- Plant Gene
- Herbal Products Companies
- Horticulture Companies
- Medical Research Centres
- Lumber and Paper Companies
- Seed and Nursery Companies
- National Parks
- Medical Laboratories
- Research and Development Firms
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Testing Laboratories
Job Types After Distance B.Sc Hons Botany
- Environment Consultant
- Biological Technician
- Conservationist Botanist
- Ethno Botanist
- Farming Consultant
- Forest Ranger
- Nursery Manager
- Molecular Biologist
- Plant Biochemist
- Plant Pathologist
- Plant Explorer
- Plant Researcher
- Weed Scientist
Be the first to leave a review.