BA Advertising and Graphic Distance Education Admission: Bachelor of Art in Advertising and Brand Management is a 3-year UG program that belongs to the Arts stream. 10+2 passed with a minimum of 50% marks is the eligibility criteria to apply for the BA in advertising and graphic distance education admission. Admission to this UG course is completely based on merit and the average fee range is between Rs 22,000 to Rs 39,000 per year.
The purpose of studying for a BA in Advertising and Brand Management ODL is to develop the business sector. In this program, Students will study the Fundamentals of Advertising, Branding basics, Consumer Behavior, and Objectives of Advertising and Branding.
Career: Pursuing this course helps you to build your career bright in the management field and to get top positions in related areas. Students having knowledge of advertising and brand management can also provide online services and can do online advertising of the brand.
BA Advertising and Graphic Distance Education Highlights
|Eligibility||Must have 10+2 with 50% marks|
|Course Fee||Rs 22,000 to Rs 39,000 per year|
|Average Salary||INR 3 to 6 lacs per annum|
|Offered by||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Why BA Advertising and Graphic Distance Education?
BA distance education in Advertising and Graphic is the course where you learn the strategies to increase the value of your brand through advertising and how to manage it when it achieves the objective of getting the right value. This way awareness about the brand its usage and its benefits is spread among the customers via advertising and related marketing strategies.
Key Features of BA Advertising and Graphic Distance Education
- Skills that are imparted to students in this course are excellent leadership, strategy, and marketing management, time and project management, analytical skills, and good writing and communication skills.
- Graduates with this degree are able to get jobs like marketing manager, general sales manager, marketing executive, marketing analyst, marketing head, assistant brand manager, and senior brand manager.
- This course can also be studied in the mode of online or distance learning with the same syllabus as the offline courses.
- In order to pursue BA ABM, a candidate needs to complete the 12th standard first for becoming eligible.
- Time taken to complete this online course is about 3 years which can vary based on the institute.
- The value of this online and distance course is similar to the offline courses and this course is offered with recognition from UGC and DEB.
BA Advertising and Graphic Distance Education Admission 2023
The study of different brands and how to involve a brand manager in response is identifying the brand that matches the consumer’s taste. As a result, students will be able to find the best colleges in brand managers, which will help them to decide on marketing strategies and brands that are established in the market.
In this course, students will analyze the competitive brands in the market, understand consumer needs, and execute promotional tools. How branding is done through new media, like social networking sites and blogs, is also known as re-branding.
Several universities/institutes in India are offering this course in distance mode. Students who want to enrol in the course must satisfy the eligibility criteria. IMTS Institute is one of the best institutes for distance education courses. The admission process is ongoing and students can apply for admission online.
BA Advertising and Graphic Distance Education Application Form
The application forms have been released on the official website of IMTS Institute. Students who want to enroll in BA Advertising and Brand Management Distance Education can fill out the online application form. As it is only available in online mode. Students must check their eligibility and have all documents before submitting the form. They must check details carefully before final submission.
BA Advertising and Graphic Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Students who are aspiring admission into the BA advertising and brand management distance education course are required to complete some basic requirements listed below:
- An applicant passing class 12th can apply for admission into this course.
- Students who have scored a minimum of 55% score in their 12th or equivalent level study are eligible to apply.
- Students of the reserved category are offered a relaxation of a minimum 5% aggregate score.
BA Advertising and Graphic Distance Education Fee
An affordable fee structure that is under budget and pocket-friendly has been provided to students. The fee for BA Advertising and Graphic Distance ranges from RS. 22,000 to Rs. 39,000 per year.
Scope of BA Advertising and Graphic Distance Education
Distance BA in Advertising and Branding professionals can make their position in many private and public institutes such as Banking, Industries, Pesticides, and Real, etc. They may perform their roles as Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Teacher, Assistant and Instrument operator, etc.
The average starting salary for BA in Advertising and Branding grads is rising from INR 2.5 LPA to 10 LPA. After a BA in Advertising and Brand Management, the higher study is MA, MBA, and other PG diploma courses.
Distance BA Advertising and Graphic Admission Process
Below is given a common application process that is required for candidates to follow in order to get admission.
- After confirming your eligibility you can open the official site of IMTS Institute.
- If there is any query related to the admission process you can consult the IMTS counselor.
- This counselor will provide you with all the details regarding the application form and will send the fee payment link.
Distance BA Advertising and Graphic Course Curriculum
- Advertising Concepts & Visualization
- History of Advertising & Journalism
- Regulation in Advertising & Public Relation
- Communication & Communication Theories
- Advertising Concepts & Visualization
- Introduction Web Journalism & New Media Advertising
- Introduction to Advertising Research
- Ownership Pattern in Print Media
- Creative Writing
Skill Required for BA Advertising Distance Education
The main job of an advertisement is to convey messages to people to buy commercial products/ services or draw attention to social issues. Advertising is one of the principal divisions of any company that ensures its competitiveness in the industry.
- Confidence & Creativity
- Innovation & Teamwork
- Ability to work under a high-pressure environment
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Target-oriented Optimistic
- Decision-making skills
- Problem-solving skills
- People skills & Persuasion skills
- Communication skills & Management skills
- Ability to multitask & Competitive skill
- Client Services Manager/ Account Manager
- Account Planner and Account Executive
- Account Director and Copywriter
- Creative Director and Art Director
- Illustrator and Market Research Executive
- Media Director and Media Planner
- Media Buying Director
- Manager – Advertising and Brand