BA Home Science Distance Education Admission 2022-23: BA home science is a specialized course offered for admission by IMTS Institute with the objective for providing good quality knowledge related to home science and related concepts. Students having a dream of learning and improving their skills related to the various circumstances that appear at home can opt for this course.
The students who can’t continue to study from the regular mode should apply for admission through the distance education mode as it will help them in completing the study as per their timetable, and at a low fee also. The average fee for pursuing the BA Home Science Distance Education course is around INR 9,550 to INR 22,450 per year.
Before applying for admission into this course, students need to have completed their 12th class from a recognized institution while having a minimum of 45% score. The process of admission into this course students are selected after their scores in the preliminary exam scores.
After completing the BA Home Science Distance Education, students are eligible for applying to get job at various profiles like nutrition expert, food analyst, hospital attendant, teacher, etc. The salary package of a student completing this course can get around INR 2,45,000 to INR 4,56,000 at the start of their career.
Duration: In usual cases, the time span that is needed to accomplish this education is 6 semesters that are held over the 3 years duration. In the distance and online mode, the duration remains the same.
Update: IMTS Institute has started the new registration for session 2022-23. Students can apply till 31 October 2022.
BA Home Science Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Arts in Home Science|
|Fee Structure||INR 9,550 to INR 22,450 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
Why BA Home Science Distance Learning
The best thing about the BA in Home Science Distance Learning is that students of any stream can pursue this course. Mostly arts students prefer to learn the course and if we go for deep analysis, we can see the number of students are increasing as the course covers the personal and professional requirements of an individual.
IMTS is offering this course in distance mode. Students who have started working with any organization or can not attend regular classes because of any reason can opt for BA Home Science Distance Learning. The institute is providing the whole study material including printed/online and recorded videos to the student.
Key Features of BA Home Science Distance Learning
- This course teaches the students to make better their lifestyle in every aspect including clothing, childcare, health, food, personality development and so on.
- Students can now pursue this course in online and distance learning mode. Most students choose distance learning because of the perks this learning provides.
- Its time duration in the distance mode is almost equal to 3 years where minor changes in it can occur based on students’ interests and at a minimum it has 6 semesters.
- For taking admission in this course there is no specific national or state entrance exam and the admissions are made directly.
- For this course, approval has been taken from UGC and DEB in order to provide it with equal value as the regular courses have.
BA Home Science Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission process for Distance BA Home Science is ongoing at IMTS Institute for session 2022-23. Students can apply directly at @imtsinstitute.com till 31 October 2022. The course admission will be given through direct method, no entrance exam will be conducted. It is a top-rated course in arts, many universities offer bachelor’s degree Home Science programs in distance learning mode. The students can apply for this program online.
BA Home Science Distance Education Application Form
Application forms for BA Home Science admission in the academic session 2022-23 is open at IMTS Institute. Students can visit the official website to fill out the application form. Before filling out the form, students must have to check their eligibility according to the institute which is mentioned below.
Distance BA Home Science Eligibility Criteria
- There is a requirement for candidates to acquire at least a level of 12th learning from a recognized institute.
- Their marks in the last degree are mandatory to be more than the average percentage.
- Any subject in the previous studies will not affect the choice for this course.
The Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 9,550 to INR 22,450 per year) according to the university.
BA Home Science Distance Education Admission Process
A very common procedure is there for all students to apply to BA Home Science.
- IMTS website is to be visited by applicants in the first step.
- Fill in details, attach documents, and submit the form to complete registration.
- There is another option to contact the IMTS admission counsellor.
- Through the counsellor, you will have to pay the fee via a link that the counsellor sends.
- It will let your form be filled directly and be registered automatically.
- After completion of the process, an email will be there in your inbox about confirmation.
Benefits of BA Home Science Distance Education
- Time flexibility: University provides their plan to the students but they can get admission and get their plan for study.
- Low cost: This course has a different fee structure in India but the usual fees of this course are INR 9,550 to INR 22,450 per year in India.
- Earn while learn: Students can earn money by creating paid assignments for BA science subjects.
- Digital classes: In online classes, students learn different subjects like Product economics, home expenditure management, etc.
BA Home Science Distance Education Scope
- Students can get job in various Employment areas such as Hospitals, Hotels, Manufacturing Industries, Textile Businesses, Tourist Resorts, Food Industry, Commercial Restaurants, Cafeterias, Fashion Journalism, Dress Making Shops, Apparel Merchandising Companies, Community Development Programs, Fashion Designing Companies, Consultancy, and Counselling Centres, etc.
- The advanced courses to learn after BA Home Science are MA in Home Science, MBA, and other PG Diploma in home science.
- Commercial Restaurants
- Consultancy and Counselling Centres
- Apparel Merchandising Companies
- Dress-Making Shops
- Fashion Designing Companies
- Community Development Programs
- Manufacturing Industries
- Fashion Journalism
- Food Industry
- Textile Businesses
- Tourist Resorts
- Food Scientist
- Child Care Giver
- Nutrition Expert
- Hospital Attendant
- Baby Care Taker
- Food Analyst
- Health Care Worker
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is a BA Home Science Distance Education Degree valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
An examination can be held in either offline or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.