BA Home Science Distance Education Admission: BA home science is a specialized course offered for admission by IMTS Institute with the objective of providing good quality knowledge related to home science and related concepts. Students having dream of learning and improving their skills related to the various circumstances that appear at home can opt for this course.
- Duration: BA Home Science is a three-year curriculum that studies home living. Home management, food nutrition, sociology, rural development, physiology, arts, textiles, family relationships, civil development, clothing, and more are taught in the course.
- Eligibility: This course requires 45% from a recognized 12th board. Preliminary exam scores determine course admission.
- Fee: BA Home Science Distance Education costs between INR 9,550 to 22,450 INR each year.
- Career Wise: BA in Home Science prepares students for careers in Food Science, Resource Management, etc. Graduates can work as Interior Designers, Nutrition Consultants, Resource Managers, and more. Graduates earn between INR 2,45,000 LPA to INR 4,56,000 LPA.
BA Home Science Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Arts in Home Science|
|Fee Structure||INR 9,550 to INR 22,450 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
Why BA Home Science Distance Learning?
The best thing about the BA in Home Science Distance Learning is that students of any stream can pursue this course. Mostly arts students prefer to learn the course and if we go for deep analysis, we can see the number of students is increasing as the course covers the personal and professional requirements of an individual.
IMTS is offering this course in distance mode. Students who have started working with any organization or can not attend regular classes because of any reason can opt for BA Home Science Distance Learning. The institute is providing the whole study material including printed/online and recorded videos to the student.
Is Distance BA Home Science Worth it?
BA Home Science distance education is definitely worth it because it has a great scope in national and international organizations, NGOs, research development authorities, and so on.
- Skills: Multiple skills can be acquired by studying distance BA Home Science courses, such as observational, communication, critical analysis, decision-making, problem-solving skills, giving reasonable arguments, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: This course carries multiple advantages where; time flexibility is its major advantage because it makes the students relaxed in deciding where, when and how to study with a preferred schedule.
- Fee and Cost: The cost of studying a distance BA Home Science course is INR 9,550 to INR 22,450 per year, which is the most reasonable and affordable for students with having lower financial background.
- Earn While You Learn: Candidates are getting various perks of this course where the enrolled students are also doing professional jobs and earning good and getting experience.
- Digital classes: In online classes, students learn different subjects like Product economics, home expenditure management, etc.
Key Features of BA Home Science Distance Learning
- This course teaches the students to make better their lifestyle in every aspect including clothing, childcare, health, food, personality development, and so on.
- Students can now pursue this course in online and distance learning modes. Most students choose distance learning because of the perks this learning provides.
- Its time duration in the distance mode is almost equal to 3 years where minor changes in it can occur based on students’ interests and at a minimum it has 6 semesters.
- For taking admission to this course there is no specific national or state entrance exam and the admissions are made directly.
- For this course, approval has been taken from UGC and DEB in order to provide it with equal value as the regular courses have.
BA Home Science Distance Education Admission 2023
The admission process for Distance BA Home Science is ongoing at IMTS Institute for session 2023. The course admission will be given through a direct method, no entrance exam will be conducted. It is a top-rated course in arts, many universities offer bachelor’s degree Home Science programs in distance learning mode. The students can apply for this program online.
BA Home Science Distance Education Application Form
Application forms for BA Home Science admission in the academic session 2023 are open at IMTS Institute. Students can visit the official website to fill out the application form. Before filling out the form, students must have to check their eligibility according to the institute.
The Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 9,550 to INR 22,450 per year) according to the university.
Distance BA Home Science Eligibility Criteria
- There is a requirement for candidates to acquire at least a level of 12th learning from a recognized institute.
- Their marks in the last degree are mandatory to be more than the average percentage.
- Any subject in the previous studies will not affect the choice for this course.
BA Home Science Distance Education Admission Process
A very common procedure is there for all students to apply to BA Home Science.
- IMTS website is to be visited by applicants in the first step.
- Fill in the details, attach documents, and submit the form to complete registration.
- There is another option to contact the IMTS admission counselor.
- Through the counselor, you will have to pay the fee via a link that the counselor sends.
- It will let your form be filled out directly and registered automatically.
- After completion of the process, an email will be there in your inbox about confirmation.
Documents require for BA Home Science Distance Education Admission
It is very important to have all the required documents to complete the admission process documents are as follows:
- 10+2 Certificates
- Date of birth (DOB) certificate
- Caste certificate
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- Passport size Photo
BA Home Science Distance Education Subjects List
|Year I||Year II||Year III|
|Human Development||Home Science Extension||Consumer Economics|
|Family Resource Management||Psychology Fundamentals||Diet Therapy I|
|Computational Skills||Human Nutrition||Diet Therapy II|
|Applied Physical Science||Interior Design||Customer Products Safety & Legislation|
|Fundamentals of Sociology: Social and Culture||Fashion Designing|
Advanced Home Science Extension & Communication
BA Home Science Distance Education Scope
- Students can get jobs in various Employment areas such as Hospitals, Hotels, Manufacturing Industries, Textile Businesses, Tourist Resorts, Food Industries, Commercial Restaurants, Cafeterias, Fashion Journalism, Dress Making Shops, Apparel Merchandising Companies, Community Development Programs, Fashion Designing Companies, Consultancy, and Counselling Centres, etc.
- The advanced courses to learn after BA in Home Science are MA in Home Science, MBA, and other PG Diploma in home science.
BA Home Science Distance Education Job Areas
|Commercial Restaurants||Manufacturing Industries|
|Consultancy and Counselling Centres||Fashion Journalism|
|Apparel Merchandising Companies||Food Industry|
|Dress-Making Shops||Textile Businesses|
|Fashion Designing Companies||Hospitals|
|Community Development Programs||Tourist Resorts|
BA Home Science Distance Education Job Types
|Food Scientist||Baby Care Taker|
|Child Care Giver||Teacher|
|Nutrition Expert||Food Analyst|
|Hospital Attendant||Health Care Worker|
BA Home Science Distance Education Top Job Salary
- Home Economist – INR 3-7 LPA
- Nutritionist – INR 2-3 LPA
- Sports Dietician – INR 4 LPA
- Production Industry – INR 3-4 LPA
- Health Educator – INR 2-3 LPA
BA Home Science Distance Education Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1: Is a BA Home Science Distance Education Degree valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Answer: Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Question 2: Can students pay fees in installments?
Answer: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Question 3: What will be the examination mode?
Answer: An examination can be held in either offline or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.