BA Social Science Distance Education Admission: The Distance BA in Social Science program trains students to work in a range of professions that focus on the social elements of human behavior while encouraging leadership and community participation. The cost of the BA Social Science distance education course is cheaper than regular. It accepts most types of federal financial aid and lets students spread out their tuition fees in installments.
Distance BA in Social Science course is UGC and DEB approved as regular courses. Students who enroll in a distance-learning BA in social science have the chance to discuss the key topics that have an impact on both individuals and society. Students who want to pursue careers in social science and other related subjects should use this course as a basis. After finishing this course, students can choose careers in a variety of fields, such as NGOs, hospitals, and voluntary organizations.
BA Social Science Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA in Social Science|
|Eligibility||Passed 12th Class in arts stream with 50% marks|
|Fee||Rs 15,000 to Rs 45,000 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Salary Offered||INR 5.2 LPA to INR 7.78 LPA|
|Job Roles||Teacher, Subject Matter Expert, Researcher|
Distance BA Courses Specializations
Why Distance BA Social Science?
The study of society, including social interaction, cultural practices, and patterns of interpersonal interactions, is the focus of a distance learning BA in a social science course. A candidate can better grasp society by studying sociology. Candidates gain a deeper knowledge of the simple and complicated aspects of society by studying social science.
Flexibility is a major advantage of distance learning for a BA in social science. After the coronavirus epidemic, this advantage motivated many instructors to switch to distance learning since e-learning enables students to continue engaging in class without needing to be physically present. Distance study for a BA in Social Science has the added benefit of expanding your horizons beyond the traditional classroom.
Key Features of BA Social Science Distance Education
Students for the BA in Social Science take courses that teach them how to comprehend numerous facets of societal conduct, which aids them in resolving various social concerns and issues. Various key facts about BA Social Science are given below:
- Understand a range of current social challenges and a range of theoretical perspectives
- Recognize several approaches to describing and interpreting social processes.
- Able to use their transdisciplinary knowledge in a variety of social circumstances.
- Be able to critically evaluate how social and political principles play a role in today’s society.
BA Social Science Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Many UGC/AICTE-approved distance institutes follow the below eligibility criteria for distance BA Social Science admission:
- Students for the Distance BA Social Science program must have completed class 12th or equivalent in the appropriate subject with an average of 50% marks.
- Admission to BA Social Science distance is merit-based.
- No age limit for this distance course.
Scope of BA Social Science Distance Education
Distance BA Social Science graduates may begin working in a variety of positions in the public and commercial sectors. There are several career prospects available after completing a BA in social science. According to their interests and talents, students can select any vocation. With this degree, you’ll be prepared for careers in political activism, media, policy analysis, education and research, community development, and social services work.
Bachelor in Social Science Salary
Graduates with a Bachelor of Arts in Social Science have a wide variety of employment opportunities. Graduates often have high job options in terms of salary. The usual pay for graduates with a BA in Social Sciences might range anywhere from INR 5.2 LPA to INR 7.78 LPA, depending on the job description they opt to pursue after graduation. there is various job profile given below:
- Content Writer
- Primary School Teacher
- Human Resources (HR) Manager
- Sr. Human Resources (HR) Manager
- Instructional Designer
- Content Writer: The role of a content writer is an entry-level one. In this role, you are responsible for writing copy that is clear, creative, and attractive. As part of this process, you can also use SEO tools and proofread your work. You can use this course as a stepping stone if you are interested in a career in marketing. The average salary of a content writer person is between INR 3.6 LPA to INR 6.2 LPA.