BSc Electronics Distance Education: BSc Electronics is a specialized course offered for admission for students with an interest in electronics and the science field. Students by getting admission into this course get the opportunity to learn and complete their studies in the distance learning mode.
Admission into the BSc Electronics Distance Education course is generally opted by students who can’t continue their education from the regular mode either because of the money problem or the time problem. In the distance mode, students get to study at a lower fee and as per their timetable.
The admission process for the Distance BSc Electronics course is based on the merit list process. Students are shortlisted by the university after comparing their scores in the preliminary or the previous qualifying exam.
- Course Full Form: Bachelors of Science in Electronics
- Eligibility: Having eligibility means you have completed the 12th level examination, particularly in the discipline of Science. The students will do not have to appear in any admission exam and just 50% are thereby mandatory to obtain in 10+2.
- Duration: This course will have a completion span of three years.
- Fee: Starting from INR 12,450, its fee can be higher up to INR 45,250 per year.
- Career-wise: These graduates have job options of electronics technician, service engineer, site maintenance technician, etc. A good salary amount of INR 2-10 LPA is earned by them.
Update: Admission is open for sessions 2022-23 at IMTS Institute. The deadline of registration is 30 December 2022.
BSc Electronics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Science in Electronics|
|Eligibility||10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as main subjects|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 12,450 – INR 45,250 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Key Features of BSc Electronics Distance Education
- The average course fee for BSc Electronics through distance education is INR 12,450 to INR 45,250 per year.
- BSc Electronics deals with vacuum tubes, transistors, diodes, and integrated circuits.
- After doing BSc in Electronics, students can go for higher education in the same field & can pursue, MSc in Electronics, M.Tech in Electronics, and other post-graduation degrees.
- Online admission mode is also available for this BSc Electronics course.
- The basic eligibility for this distance BSc Electronics course is students must have passed the 10+2 examination & studied physics, chemistry & mathematics as main subjects.
BSc Electronics Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission to Distance BSc Electronics at IMTS Institute is open yet for sessions 2022-23. The course duration is three years, and students must have passed the 10+2 examination with a minimum score of 45 to 50% to take admitted to the BSc Electronics.
As soon as students complete the enrollment process they are elected directly by the IMTS Institute for admission based on their previous examination scores. Students will only be able to register their names for admission via online mode as the institution is not accepting any offline applications. IMTS Institute offers BSc Electronics to students in distance education mode.
Application Form for BSc Electronics Distance Education
Students can fill out the online application form on the website of the institute. Students are suggested to check their eligibility according to the institute which is mentioned below. Every detail like name, date of birth, address, and contact information must be according to the educational certificates.
BSc Electronics Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
A student must meet these general requirements before starting a Bachelor of Science in Electronics. A BSc in Electronics is only for people who meet these guidelines.
- One needs to have passed your 10+2 with PCM subjects from a certification board to get a job.
- The grade point average for the 10+2 exams must be at least 50%.
- Tenth-graders have to learn Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English.
BSc Electronics Distance Education Fees
- It is mandatory to pay the admission fee through online gateways. There are many online platforms such as Net Banking, Demand Draft, etc.
- IMTS keeps on changing its admission fee. New applicants must take updates about the new fee structure for the academic session 2022-23.
- The average fee for BSc Electronics in distance education is INR 12,450 to INR 45,250 per year.
Documents Required for BSc Electronics Distance Education
There are some documents that are necessary to get admission to BSc Electronics Distance Education. The list of documents is given below:
- Class 10th report card & certificate
- Class 12th result and certificate
- Provisional certificate
- Character certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Recently captured Passport size Photo
B.Sc Electronics Distance Education In Tamilnadu
There is an emerging hub for students who want to pursue distance learning courses in Tamilnadu. Distance learning is IMTS Institute’s strongest suit. In the Institute, students can take admissions online for the courses they wish to take. The fee structure of the courses is very reasonable and pocket friendly for the students, and the fee can be paid online.
Scope of BSc Electronics Distance Education
After completing a BSc in electronics, Students have a choice of whether they can go for the job or they can go for higher studies. If they want to do higher study that will be beneficial for their career and knowledge. As we all know in India there is a massive demand for electronics, and because of that graduates will find better jobs.
BSc Electronics Distance Education Syllabus
|Analog Circuits and Lab|
|Linear IC and Basic of Communication|
|Elective Theory 1. Digital communication, Electronic Instrumentation|
|Elective Theory 2. 8051 Microcontroller and Applications, Optical Fiber communication|
|Microprocessor and Applications & Lab|
Jobs Roles for BSc Electronics
- Service Engineer
- Software Analyst
- Technical Director
- Field Test Engineer
- Customer Support Engineer
- Electronics and Communications Consultant
- Research & Development Software Engineer
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans- Yes, BSc. Electronics allow in the private and government sectors.
Ans- Yes, BSc. Electronics Distance Education is acceptable for the job and other PG degrees.
Ans- Yes, many degrees are available after BSc. Electronics Distance Education.
Ans- Mode may changeable depending on institution rules.
Be the first to leave a review.