BSc Electronics Distance Education Admission 2022-23: BSc Electronics is a specialized course offered for admission for students with interest in electronics and the science field. Students by getting admission into this course get the opportunity to learn and complete their studies in the distance learning mode.
Admission into the BSc Electronics Distance Education course is generally opted by students who can’t continue their education from the regular mode either because of the money problem or the time problem. In the distance mode, students get to study at a lower fee and as per their timetable.
The admission process for the Distance BSc Electronics course is based on the merit list process. Students are shortlisted by the university after comparing their scores in the preliminary or the previous qualifying exam.
- Course Full Form: Bachelors of Science in Electronics
- Eligibility: Having eligibility means you have completed the 12th level examination, particularly in the discipline of Science. The students will do not have to appear in any admission exam and just 50% are thereby mandatory to obtain in 10+2.
- Duration: This course will have a completion span of three years.
- Fee: Starting from INR 12,450, its fee can be higher up to INR 45,250 per year.
- Career-wise: These graduates have job options of electronics technician, service engineer, site maintenance technician, etc. A good salary amount of INR 2-10 LPA is earned by them.
Update: Admission is open for session 2022-23 at IMTS Institute. The deadline of registration is 31 August 2022.
BSc Electronics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Science in Electronics|
|Eligibility||10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as main subjects|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 12,450 – INR 45,250 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
BSc Electronics Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission to Distance BSc Electronics at IMTS Institute has been started for session 2022-23. The course duration is three years, and students must have passed the 10+2 examination with a minimum score of 45 to 50% to take admission in the BSc Electronics. The average course fee for BSc Electronics through distance education is INR 12,450 to INR 45,250 per year.
BSc Electronics deals with vacuum tubes, transistors, diodes, and integrated circuits. After doing BSc in Electronics, students can go for higher education in the same field & can pursue, MSc in Electronics, M.Tech in Electronics, and other post-graduation degrees.
Online admission mode is also available for this course. The basic eligibility for this course is students must have passed the 10+2 examination & studied physics, chemistry & mathematics as main subjects. IMTS Institute offer BSc Electronics to students in distance education mode.
BSc Electronics Distance Eligibility Criteria
A student must meet these general requirements before starting a Bachelor of Science in Electronics. A BSc in Electronics is only for people who meet these guidelines.
- One need to have passed your 10+2 with PCM subjects from a certification board to get a job.
- The grade point average for the 10+2 exams must be at least 50%.
- Tenth-graders have to learn Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English.
The average fee for BSc Electronics in distance education is INR 12,450 to INR 45,250 per year.
BSc Electronics Distance Education Syllabus
|Analog Circuits and Lab|
|Linear IC and Basic of Communication|
|Elective Theory 1. Digital communication, Electronic Instrumentation|
|Elective Theory 2. 8051 Microcontroller and Applications, Optical Fiber communication|
|Microprocessor and Applications & Lab|
Jobs Roles for BSc Electronics
- Service Engineer
- Software Analyst
- Technical Director
- Field Test Engineer
- Customer Support Engineer
- Electronics and Communications Consultant
- Research & Development Software Engineer
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans- Yes, BSc. Electronics allow in the private and government sectors.
Ans- Yes, BSc. Electronics Distance Education acceptable for the job and other PG degrees.
Ans- Yes, many degrees are available after BSc. Electronics Distance Education.
Ans- Mode may changeable depend on institution rules.
Be the first to leave a review.