MBA Project Management Distance Education Admission: MBA Project Management at distance mode is a specialization offered for admission by IMTS Institute for students who have a dream of getting into the project management disciplines while acquiring basic knowledge related to management. Students after getting into this course will be able to lift their management and thinking skills.
Latest Admission Updates:
- 04 September 2023: Admission to MBA course has started now at IMTS Institute. Students can apply before the last date 15 September 2023. Apply Here
- 04 September 2023: NIILM University is accepting online application form for admission to MBA programme. The admission will continue till 25 September 2023.
Admission into Distance MBA courses is generally opted by students who can’t continue their studies in the regular mode either because of money problems or time problems. By getting into this mode of course students have the chance to complete their education by paying fewer fees without compromising the quality of education.
In the curriculum of MBA Project Management distance education, students get to study various topics like human management, project management, etc., so that they can easily cope up with professional challenges.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Project Management
- Eligibility: It will be granted to students who hold a BBA degree in a similar discipline or another degree equivalent to the BBA. At least a 50% score should be the minimum score of a candidate.
- Duration: A duration with a minimum range is 2 years.
- Fee: An average fee charged for a distance MBA Project Management course is Rs. 20,000 per semester.
- Career-wise: Those candidates who have good expertise are liable to be hired as project leaders, operations managers, research assistants, and so on after holding this degree. Earning options can be from INR 3 to 20 lacs per annum.
For the benefit of the students, we have included in this article all of the fundamental and essential information that relates to the procedure of admission, the curriculum, the fee details, and so on. After reading the entire article, if the students still have any questions or concerns after reflecting on what they’ve learned, they can submit them by filling out the form that is located above.
MBA Project Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Project Management|
|Eligibility||Graduation Passed with 45% marks|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 20,000 per semester|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
What is MBA Project Management?
Project Management involves engineers who develop building projects or administrators who plan sales expansion strategies. As it provides an excellent opportunity to meet colleagues from different organizations, team interaction is the core of management.
The distance MBA in Project Management provides excellent opportunities for exchanging contacts and experience. The study of project management involves planning, managing, and completing a project. Moreover, the project has been completed in accordance with the client’s schedule, standard, schedule, and cost. By taking this course, students learn how to minimize errors in projects and risks.
MBA Project Management Distance Education Admission 2023
MBA Project Management Distance Education course at the IMTS Institute. The students who are willing to get admission in the course at IMTS Institute can fill out the registration form listed by the institute above in the article.
The selection of students for admission into MBA Project Management Distance Education is done by the institute after checking their previous qualifications. The student has many options regarding the Job, like Computer Scientist, Software Publisher, Project Leader, Consultant, and Database Administrator, etc.
MBA Project Management Distance Education Application Form
Through distance education, students can apply for the MBA in Project Management program online. The application forms are available on the official website of the institute. Admission will be taken through these application forms. Ao students must fill the form carefully with all the correct details. In case of a mismatch of information, the form will be rejected.
MBA Project Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Students who have a legal BBA in Project Management or any other bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a well-known and UGC-recognized university in India are eligible to make an entry to this master’s degree course.
- A minimum of 50% marks is required in the graduate degree to get admission to the distance MBA PM program.
- Direct admission will be offered for the MBA project management course.
MBA Project Management Distance Education Fees
The Institute offers application forms at a very affordable fee. Students must use online gateways to submit the fees. They must keep the fee receipt with them. It must be asked to share at the time of admission. MBA Project Management Distance Education Fee keeps changing every year so students must confirm the amount by calling on the mentioned number and then paying it.
The average fee charged by the institutes for MBA Project Management distance education courses is INR 20,000 per semester.
MBA Project Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Operations Management||Project Contracting And Clearances|
|Research Methods For Business||Product Design And Project Management|
|Business Environment||Supply Chain And Logistics Management|
|Project Planning And Execution||Advanced Maintenance Management|
|Project Control System||Project Management Software|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Management Theory And Practice||Marketing Management|
|Organizational Behaviour||Project Risk Management|
|Accountancy For Managers||Human Resource Management|
|Managerial Economics||Project Exports|
|Statistics For Managers||Project Finance|
|Business Law||Financial Management And Accounting|
MBA Project Management Distance Education in India
IMTS Institute offering this course in distance mode in India. MBA Project Management Distance Education course in India offers through IMTS Institute in a flexible and convenient way for students to enhance their skills. Students can learn about the topics like project planning, risk management, and team leadership in this course. The course equips students with the skills needed to boost their careers. For Admission, Students must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution. The average fee for the course is INR 20,000 per semester.
Scope of MBA Project Management Distance Learning
There are many opportunities available to Distance MBA students who pursue Project Management. Applicants can apply for high-paying salary jobs at reputed organizations like multinational companies. After completing this course, students can find employment in a number of fields.
They can aspire for the job at hospitals, schools, government agencies, startups, etc. The average salary package that an applicant can get once they have completed an MBA Project Management Distance Education course can get around INR 6,40,000 to INR 9,55,000.
After completing the MBA course in Management applicants can work in different fields such as NGOs, Government Sectors, Engineering Firms, and many other Management employment areas.
A Project Manager can annually earn an average salary ranging from INR 4 to 8 Lakh per year. The students who have completed the course can work with MNCs and domestic companies. The salary package offered to students depends on the knowledge and skills shown by students in the interview.
Benefits of MBA Project Management Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The distance MBA mode allows the candidate to study their course according to their schedule and pace. The distance program is a time freely study course that makes it easy for the students to continue the course without affecting their current schedule.
- Low fee structure: The distance MBA fee is comparatively low, unlike the regular MBA. Its fee is INR 20,000 per semester.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate can earn during this course. The students can easily manage their current schedule, work, and study at the same time.
- Digital classes: In this mode, the candidate can take lectures anytime and anywhere. When he feels free, he can access the recorded lecture on LMS. Most of the distance MBA modes provide aspirants along with digital books and classes.
Job Roles After MBA Project Management Distance Learning
- Project Leader
- Project Quality Manager
- Team Leader Test Manager
- Project Manager
- Engineering Director
- Project Scheduler
- Project Cost Estimator
- Project Risk Manager
- Project Procurement Manager
- Project Planner
MBA Project Management Distance Education Top Recruiters
Following is a list of the top recruiters for MBA Project Management distance education graduates.
|Top Hiring Companies|
|Infosys||Mahindra- British Telecom||Reliance Construction|
|Wipro||Satyam Computers||ABB Group|
|TCS||Hewlett Packard||Cushman and Wakefield Inc|
|Accenture||Larsen and Toubro||Suzlon Wind Energy Corp|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans: Yes, this Course is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also by the government of India. Students certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. In fact, their Certificates can be verified by government organizations.
Ans: Yes, Degrees offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Ques: Is Project Management a career for MBA?
Ans: In India, Project management is a fast-growing field at present, a lot of private and government sectors need to hire MBA Project management degree holders at high salary packages to handle their projects. However, the salary of candidates depends on their skills and experience level, also it is depended on the location of the job and company level.