MBA Project Management Distance Education Admission: MBA Project Management at distance mode is a specialization offered for admission by IMTS Institute for students who have a dream of getting into the project management disciplines while getting basic knowledge related to management. Students after getting into this course will be able to lift their management and thinking skills.
Admission into Distance MBA courses is generally opted by students who can’t continue their studies in the regular mode either because of the money problem or the time problem. By getting into this mode of the course students have the chance for completing their education by paying fewer fees without compromising the quality of education.
In the curriculum of MBA Project Management distance education, students get to study about various topics like human management, project management, etc., so that they can easily cope up there easily with professional challenges.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Project Management
- Eligibility: It will be granted to students who hold a BBA degree in a similar discipline or another degree equivalent to the BBA. At least a 50% score should be the minimum score of a candidate.
- Duration: A duration with a minimum range is 2 years.
- Fee: An estimated value of its fee is INR 23048 to INR 29051.
- Career-wise: Those candidates who have good expertise are liable to be hired as project leaders, operations managers, research assistants, and so on after holding this degree. Earning options can be from INR 3 to 20 lacs per annum.
Latest Update: Admission to MBA Project Management Distance Education course Open at IMTS Institute. Apply till 30 November 2022.
For the benefit of the students, we have included in this article all of the fundamental and essential information that relates to the procedure of admission, the curriculum, the fee details, and so on. After reading the entire article, if the students still have any questions or concerns after reflecting on what they’ve learned, they can submit them by filling out the form that is located above.
MBA Project Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Project Management|
|Eligibility||Graduation Passed with 45% marks|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 23048 to INR 29051 Per Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
What is MBA Project Management?
Engineers who develop building projects or administrators & plan sales expansion strategies are part of Project Management. The Interaction between the team is the root of management, as It provides an excellent opportunity to meet colleagues from different companies.
The distance MBA in Project Management provides excellent opportunities for exchanging contacts and experience. The study of project management involves planning, managing, and completing a project. Moreover, the project has been completed in accordance with the client’s schedule, standard, schedule, and cost. By taking this course, students learn how to minimize errors in projects and risks.
MBA Project Management Distance Education Admission 2022
30 November 2022 has been announced as the deadline for admission into MBA Project Management Distance Education course at the IMTS Institute. The students who are willing to get admission in the course at IMTS Institute can fill out the registration form listed by the institute above in the article.
The selection of students for admission into MBA Project Management Distance Education is done by the institute after checking their previous qualifications. The student has many options regarding the Job, like Computer Scientist, Software Publisher, Project Leader, Consultant, and Database Administrator, etc.
MBA Project Management Distance Education Application Form
Students can apply online for the MBA in Project Management course through distance education. The application forms are available on the official website of the institute. Admission will be taken through these application forms. Ao students must fill the form carefully with all the correct details. In case of miss-match of information, the form will be rejected.
Distance MBA Project Management Eligibility Criteria
- To get into Distance MBA Project Management, students must have a Bachelor’s degree with min 50% marks score.
- Having a BBA or BA Project Management degree graduates are suitable for this MBA course.
- Direct admission will be offered for the MBA project management course.
MBA Project Management Distance Education Fees
The Institute offers application forms at a very affordable fee. Students must use online gateways to submit the fees. They must keep the fee receipt with them. It must be asked to share at the time of admission. MBA Project Management Distance Education Fee keep changing every year so students must confirm the amount by calling on the mentioned number and then pay it.
The average fee charged for this MBA Project management distance education course ranges between INR 23048 to INR 29051 per year.
Scope of MBA Project Management Distance Learning
Students who pursue the Distance MBA Project Management course can expect a bright future with many opportunities. They will be able to apply for a high-paying job at a reputed organization such as an MNC. After completing this course, students can find employment in a number of fields.
They can aspire for the job at hospitals, schools, government agencies, startups, etc. The average salary package that an applicant can get once they have completed an MBA Project Management Distance Education course can get around INR 6,40,000 to INR 9,55,000.
for project management professionals are health sectors, academic institutes, NGOs, government sectors, engineering firms, etc.
A Project Manager can annually earn an average salary ranging from INR 4 to 8 Lakh per year. Higher studies after completing this MBA course are M.Phil and Ph.D. in project management.
Benefits of MBA Project Management Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The distance MBA mode allows the candidate to study their course according to their schedule and pace. The distance program is a time freely study course that makes it easy for the students to continue the course without affecting their current schedule.
- Low fee structure: Distance MBA fee is comparatively low, unlike the regular MBA. Its total fee is INR 23048 to INR 29051 per year.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate can earn during this course. The students can easily manage their current schedule, work, and study at the same time.
- Digital classes: In this mode, the candidate can take lectures anytime and anywhere. When he feels free, he can access the recorded lecture on LMS. Most of the distance MBA modes provide aspirants along with digital books and classes.
Job Roles After MBA Project Management Distance Learning
- Project Leader
- Project Quality Manager
- Team Leader Test Manager
- Project Manager
- Engineering Director
- Project Scheduler
- Project Cost Estimator
- Project Risk Manager
- Project Procurement Manager
- Project Planner
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans: Yes, this Course is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also by the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. In fact, their Certificates can be verified by government organizations.
Ans: Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee for installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.