MSc Economics Distance Education: MSc Economics was traditionally taught in full-time study mode and this resulted in hard reach for many students. Mostly the students from backward families that face financial issues and even do a job to support their basic needs cannot afford regular studies. Distance education seems most affordable for them and they do not need to attend classes physically.
Distance MSc Economics courses can be studied from a number of distance universities and all of these are well worth and recognized by DEB, UGC, and AICTE. There are many such universities within which the professional growth of distance learners is supported by offering them jobs that are offered by recruiters in connection to the placement cells. In this regards the candidates acquire jobs such as economist, mutual fund manager, financial analyst, and so on.
MSc Economics Distance Education Highlights
Why Study MSc Economics Distance Education?
In the field of economics, the worth of an MSc Economics degree is well-known. It is a popular study course that equips students with complete knowledge of mathematics and economics. The candidates having such knowledge and skills are easily recruited by the financial sectors.
After doing this course various jobs chances are available, and these graduates can become economists. The other finest job position one can hold in this field is the economic data analyst and the salary trends of these jobs are also very high. Such candidates are eligible for both working in top positions or getting higher education.
MSc Distance Course Specialization
Key Features of MSc Economics Distance Education
MSc in Economics is a broad study concept. It not only covers economic theories but also provides detailed knowledge of mathematical and analytical concepts. These knowledge and concepts are required in economics.
- This course in all of the distance institutes is studied within a duration of 2 years in which students has to pass through 4 semesters.
- The syllabus for MSc Economics covers various subjects such as econometrics, microeconomics, macroeconomics, economic development of India, ecological economics, and so on.
- After studying all such subjects the candidates become specialized in economics and financial sectors.
MSc Economics Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility of candidates for getting admission of distance MSc Economics degree is dependent on:
- A UG degree has been acquired from one of the UGC-affiliated and known universities.
- The subjects of the last degree must be relevant or preferred will be the BSc Economics degree.
- Candidates need an average 50% aggregate score in all subjects of the last exams.
- It will not be requiring any experience or age limit.
- The rules of each institute for shortlisting candidates are different and entrance exams may or not be conducted.
MSc Economics Distance Education Scope
In the field of economics, the scope is brighter for MSc Economics Distance degree holders. With this master’s degree, individuals will get many career opportunities and job options. All of the financial institutions and banks that are working either privately or publicly, will hire these graduates. They will get jobs as an economist, policy analyst, mutual fund manager, Indian economics service officer, and ligitation consultant. An annual salary of INR 5 to 11 lacs is earned by these professionals.
Be the first to leave a review.