BSc Software Engineering Distance Education: It is a 3 years duration course offered for admission by numerous institutions so that students with an interest in software engineering can complete their dream. Students with a 10+2 class passing certificate from a recognized institution can apply for admission into the BSc distance education course with a specialization in software engineering. Most of the institutions offered BSc Software Engineering ODL courses at an average fee range of INR 25,000 to 45,000 per year.
The carrier opportunity for the students pursuing this course gets high as the demand for professionals in this discipline is currently increasing.
BSc Software engineering includes the study of the development, design, testing, and maintenance of software by applying the best software engineering techniques. After completion of this course, a candidate is able to apply for a job in various job profiles such as software engineer, software testing eng, and Software maintainer eng. etc.
BSc Software Engineering admission is not offered in the distance education mode as the honorable supreme court has declined the approval for any engineering degree from the distance education mode.
BSc Software Engineering Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Software Engineering|
|Fee Structure||Rs 25,000 to Rs 45,000/Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
|Eligibility||12th with 45-50%|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
BSc Software Engineering Distance Education Admission
Admission into BSc Software Engineering Distance Education has started at multiple institutions for sessions 2022-23. Students can enroll in the distance BSc course with multiple specializations through online mode. BSc Software Engineering is a specialized course that deals with software testing and designing (Software Development Life Cycle) and different SDLC models of SDLCs. Students can apply for distance mode education to get a degree in 3 years. Online admission mode is also available.
- Students who have completed their Class 12th with a minimum of 55% from a science background are eligible to apply.
- As major subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English are compulsory.
- A 5% mark relaxation will be provided to reserved category students.
At the time of admission, a student has to submit the admission fee which will include the registration fee, exam fee, and tuition fee. The Institute’s fee structure is affordable to everyone. After successful completion of 1st year, students have to submit the fee for 2nd year at the beginning of the session. The Fee is Rs 25,000 to Rs 45,000 per year for the distance BSc Software Engineering.
Benefits of BSc Software Engineering Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The candidate can easily pursue their study without leaving their current schedule. It is a low-cost program for job-holder students.
- Low cost: The distance BSc education program has a common fee structure, unlike the regular one. The average fee range of this course is between RS 25,000 to 45,000 for the complete system.
- Earn while you learn: The employed candidate can study the course along with their job without one leaving the other. They can earn and learn during this program.
- Digital classes: This course gives books and lectures online to its students. The students take them to the LMS resources. They can submit their assignments and papers online.
Distance BSc Software Engineering Syllabus
BSc Software Engineering involves software quality, testing, technical documentation, computer science, problem-solving, software processes and life cycles, and mathematical foundations of Software Engineering, Programming, and Software Development Methodologies. Distance mode is the best option for this course.
|Databases||Emerging web technologies|
|Problem-solving for programmers||Logics|
|Internet Technology||Java Programming|
|RDBMS and Oracle||Computer Architecture|
|Visual Basics||Data Structure|
|Research Report||Computer Networks|
|Fundamentals of Computing||Software system development|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, a BSc Software Engineering degree and certification are acceptable in both sectors equally.
Ans- Yes, BSc Software Engineering Distance Education is valid for the IT sector.
Ans- Yes, students pay the fee in installments.
Ans- University will decide the mode of examination.
Be the first to leave a review.