BA HR Management Distance Education: Human resource management (HRM) is the practice of recruiting individuals, educating employees, rewarding them, setting strategies for people, and devising retention tactics. HRM has changed dramatically over the previous two decades, making it a much more vital position in present-day enterprises.
HRM used to involve handling payments, delivering birthday presents to staff, organizing corporate visits, and ensuring paperwork is totally full out and in some other terms, more of a managerial duty than a tactical position critical to the business survival. After graduating with this degree a variety of lucrative job positions can be obtained by the candidates to build a bright career.
Duration: A minimum duration that is always there to complete BA HR Management Distance Education course with 6 semesters is around 3 years where each academic year has 2 semesters in it. In distance mode, the duration can also be as long as 5 years.
BA HR Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Human Resource Management|
|Approved By||UGC /DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 11385 – INR 22770/ Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Duration||3 Year to 6 Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
BA HR Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23
A Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management is a 3-year course. The course is divided into semesters in India. After completing this course, the students can apply for different social jobs in India. The course is approved by DEB and UGC India. Aspirants from any discipline can apply. An HR management degree can be used for many jobs in the social sector after completing a BA.
BA HR Management Distance Education Highlights
- Students will acquire a plethora of different techniques, business and finance management principles, and other skills that will enable learners to start their personal businesses or provide services in high-profile positions.
- Most of the students now prefer to choose the online and distance mode for this study that is accessible. Its time duration in the distance mode is also the same as that of the regular one.
- Its admissions are made directly just through the merit and as it is a distance course thus no entrance exam is there for this course.
- With this degree, one can get high-profile jobs such as HR Manager, IT Recruiter, Admin Executive, Talent Acquisition Manager, HR Coordinator, etc.
- This distance course has the same scope as the regular courses and it also has recognition from UGC and DEB.
BA HR Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The criteria to be admitted in this course are not much complicated such as the one just needs to pass the 12th standard with good marks.
- At least 50% marks or above will be accepted for admission.
- No entrance exam is there and students with any background can apply.
The approximate fee for BA HR Management Distance Education is INR 11385 – INR 22770/ Year.
BA HR Management Distance Education Admission Procedure
Applications will be submitted by each candidate through a common process as:
- It is necessary to visit the IMTS website first and sign up.
- After this, you will be allowed to fill out your form and be registered.
- Applications can be submitted directly by contacting the IMTS admission counselor.
- You will get a link to the online fee submission by the IMTS counselor.
- The fee payment will make sure your registration and you will be confirmed with an email.
Benefits of BA Human Resource Management Distance Education
BA Human Resource Management is a bachelor-level course that comes with multiple benefits for students, especially when pursued from the distance education mode. Some of the most looked after benefits of BA Human Resource Management Distance Education are:
- The biggest benefit of pursuing a course from the distance education mode is that it enables students to get an education degree along with professional experience or with an additional educational qualification.
- Students who get admission into the distance mode of this course have the option of pursuing the course from any state or region irrespective of where the university lies.
- The students are only needed to visit the university for examination purposes.
- The timetable for study can be based on the student’s comfort and schedule as there are no time-bound classes.
- Students get the study material consisting of all the essential topics that they need to study for completing the course from their home.
- The fee for pursuing the course stays below when compared with the regular mode, therefore is affordable to more students.
BA HR Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Business Environment||Managing Customer Value||Managing Change|
|Business and Communications Skills||Accounting and Financial Information||Contemporary Management|
|Computing and IT in the Workplace||Managing Business||People Management Debates|
|Quantitative Skills||Learning Knowledge and Effective Performance||Management Problem-Solving|
|Introduction to Management||Employee Development||Investigations in HRM|
|People Management||Organizational Decisions||Strategic Management|
|Accounting Skills||Delivering Customer Value||Strategic HRM|
|Marketing||Research Methods||International HRM|
|Legal Environment of Business||Employee Relations||Managing People and Performance|
|Introduction to Services Management||Decision-Making||HRM Project|
- Local Governments
- Companies & Enterprises
- Computer Systems Design Companies
- Employment Services
- Academic Institutions
- Human Resources Consultant
- Occupational Analyst
- Compensation, Benefits and Job Analysis Specialist
- Training and Development Manager
- Employee Welfare Manager
- Employee Benefits Manager
- Labour Relations Manager
- Recruitment Specialist
- Training Specialist
- Employment Interviewer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes definitely this course is valid for the government and private sectors.
Yes, Degree offered by both places Approved for a study like India and Abroad.
Students can give exams online and offline as per university.
Yes installment fee was available for this course.
Be the first to leave a review.