BA HR Management Distance Education: Admission to the UGC/DEB-approved BA HRM distance education course has ongoing. 10+2 from a recognized board of education is the minimum eligibility to get admission to this UG degree course. BA HR Management ODL takes 3 years of duration and the fee range for this program is between INR 11,385 to 22,770 per year.
Human resource management (HRM) is the practice of recruiting individuals, educating employees, rewarding them, setting strategies for people, and devising retention tactics. HRM has changed dramatically over the previous two decades, making it a much more vital position in present-day enterprises.
- Duration: A minimum duration that is always there to complete a Distance BA HRM course with 6 semesters is around 3 years where each academic year has 2 semesters in it. In distance mode, the duration can also be as long as 5 years.
- Eligibility Criteria: BA HRM is an undergraduate-level degree so, the minimum eligibility requirement for admission to this program is to complete the 12th-level education from any recognized institution or board. As many universities offer this course in distance mode, which does not require any entrance exam. The majority of universities offer direct admission to this program.
BA HRM Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Human Resource Management|
|Approved By||UGC /DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 11,385 – INR 22,770/ Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Duration||3 Year to 6 Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why BA HRM Distance Education?
The majority of students who complete their senior secondary education cannot attend regular classes for personal reasons. For those students, BA HRM Distance Education may be a good option. The institute provides students with study materials in print and online, as well as video lectures that they can watch at their convenience.
Key Features of BA HR Distance Education
- Students will acquire a plethora of different techniques, business and finance management principles, and other skills that will enable learners to start their personal businesses or provide services in high-profile positions.
- Most of the students now prefer to choose the online and distance mode for this study that is accessible. Its time duration in the distance mode is also the same as that of the regular one.
- Its admissions are made directly just through merit and as it is a distance course thus no entrance exam is there for this course.
- With this degree, one can get high-profile jobs such as HR Manager, IT Recruiter, Admin Executive, Talent Acquisition Manager, HR Coordinator, etc.
- This distance course has the same scope as the regular courses and it also has recognition from UGC and DEB.
BA HR Management Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission into Distance BA in HR Management at IMTS Institute has started for sessions 2022-23. Students can apply at @www.imtsinstitute.com till 30 November 2022. A Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management is a 3-year course. The course is divided into semesters in India. After completing this course, the students can apply for different social jobs in India. The course is approved by DEB and UGC India. Aspirants from any discipline can apply. An HR management degree can be used for many jobs in the social sector after completing a BA.
Students have to submit the full amount of the fee at the time of admission. In case, if they have any difficulty paying the fee at one time, students can also pay the fee in installments. The approximate fee for BA HR Management Distance Education is INR 11385 – INR 22770/ Year.
BA HR Management Distance Education Admission Procedure
Applications will be submitted by each candidate through a common process as:
- It is necessary to visit the IMTS website first and sign up.
- After this, you will be allowed to fill out your form and be registered.
- Applications can be submitted directly by contacting the IMTS admission counselor.
- You will get a link to the online fee submission by the IMTS counselor.
- The fee payment will make sure your registration and you will be confirmed with an email.
Benefits of BA Human Resource Management Distance Education
A bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management offers multiple benefits to students, especially when it’s pursued through distance education. BA Human Resources Management Distance Education has some of the following benefits:
- The biggest benefit of pursuing a course from the distance education mode is that it enables students to get an education degree along with professional experience or with an additional educational qualification.
- Students who get admission into the distance mode of this course have the option of pursuing the course from any state or region irrespective of where the university lies.
- The students are only needed to visit the university for examination purposes.
- The timetable for study can be based on the student’s comfort and schedule as there are no time-bound classes.
- Students get the study material consisting of all the essential topics that they need to study for completing the course from their homes.
- The fee for pursuing the course stays below when compared with the regular mode, therefore is affordable to more students.
BA HRM Distance Education Syllabus
|Business Environment||Managing Customer Value||Managing Change|
|Business and Communications Skills||Accounting and Financial Information||Contemporary Management|
|Computing and IT in the Workplace||Managing Business||People Management Debates|
|Quantitative Skills||Learning Knowledge and Effective Performance||Management Problem-Solving|
|Introduction to Management||Employee Development||Investigations in HRM|
|People Management||Organizational Decisions||Strategic Management|
|Accounting Skills||Delivering Customer Value||Strategic HRM|
|Marketing||Research Methods||International HRM|
|Legal Environment of Business||Employee Relations||Managing People and Performance|
|Introduction to Services Management||Decision-Making||HRM Project|
- Local Governments
- Companies & Enterprises
- Computer Systems Design Companies
- Employment Services
- Academic Institutions
- Human Resources Consultant
- Occupational Analyst
- Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialist
- Training and Development Manager
- Employee Welfare Manager
- Employee Benefits Manager
- Labour Relations Manager
- Recruitment Specialist
- Training Specialist
- Employment Interviewer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, definitely this course is valid for the government and private sectors.
Yes, Degree offered by both places are approved for study in India and Abroad.
Students can give exams online and offline as per university.
Yes, installment fee was available for this course.
Be the first to leave a review.