BA Physical Education Distance Learning Admission: In this course, basic anatomy and Principles of physical fitness are covered, and thus this way, the course is created to impart physical Education to students deeply. BA Physical Education course study includes sports and health, recreational exercises, etc., and the study of physical fitness is known as physical education.
BA in Physical Education is a UG program where teachings are about physical skills and awareness and implementing such skills practically. Students can take direct admission to the BA Physical Education Distance Learning program.
BA Physical Education is one of the most important specialized programs in the arts field. The three-year undergraduate degree program follows the distance learning mode and focuses on the study of health and fitness-related exercises and training. The open and distance learning program of the BA in Physical Education is balanced and designed with theoretical and practical elements.
In order to open the admission window for the BA Physical Education Distance Learning, aspirants must secure a valid percentage or grade point in the 12th examination. Admission is only offered to candidates who pass the 12th examination from an approved institution or board. The fee for the BA Physical Education program that one might assume in the distance education mode is INR 10,000 annually.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Arts in Physical Education
- Eligibility: At this level, students are eligible to pursue distance BA Physical Education courses after 12th with a minimum of 50% marks. It does not include the entrance exam score.
- Duration: To complete this undergraduate degree program in distance and online mode, one needs to devote a time period of 3 years at a minimum.
- Fee: The fee structure of correspondence BA Physical Education course varies by the university. But we offer this course at the fee range of INR 10,000 per annum for the academic session 2023-24.
- Subjects: BA Physical Education Distance Learning mode includes subjects such as biomechanics, human physiology, human anatomy, sports medicine, concepts of physical education, cramping solutions, and so much more.
- Career-wise: In any public or private sector such graduates can land a top job position. They can also be engaged in learning MA Physical Education to advance their studies. Such job roles will pay you INR 4 LPA to INR 10 LPA.
The course of physical education, in terms of career growth and personal growth, is the most sought-after course chosen by students in India. While studying this course, students are assigned research papers and physical assignments to make them well-acknowledged in the area of study.
BA Physical Education program admission is currently open at various top distance learning universities. The list, admission process, and career counselling for the BA Physical Education program are being offered by the IMTS Institute.
Interested individuals can contact the IMTS Institute at 9210989898 during working hours to get a chance at free counselling on the BA Physical Education ODL program.
BA Physical Education Distance Learning Highlights
|Course Name||BA Physical Education|
|Fee Structure||INR 10,000 per year (It may vary)|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why BA Physical Education Distance Learning?
Some advantages of enrolling in the BA Physical Education ODL program are marked in the following pointers.
- BA in Physical Education is an undergraduate degree that is offered by institutes in distance mode. The duration of this degree varies from 3 to 6 years. In distance mode, students don’t need to attend regular classes and they are not bound to any fixed schedule of the institute.
- They can study according to their schedule, anywhere and anytime. The institute is also providing online study material, including recorded videos. Apart from it, Students have the opportunity to carry on their studies along with their jobs, businesses, and other activities in which they are involved.
- The BA Physical Education Distance Learning helps students study in a cost-effective and standard manner.
- Students are not required to travel to the campus of learning, and they can save time and money by opting for the distance education mode, as they can study from anywhere in the world, probably from the comfort of their homes.
- The best part is that the BA Physical Education learning content can be downloaded from the official website or application (if available) of the university at any time, which genuinely permits students to study anywhere.
- The BA Physical Education Distance Learning admission is currently open at various top distance learning universities. The list, admission process, and career counseling for the BA Physical Education program are being offered by the IMTS Institute.
- Interested individuals can contact the IMTS Institute at 9210989898 during working hours to get a chance at free counseling on the BA Physical Education ODL program.
Aspirants can obtain more information on the BA Physical Education distance education program admission by reading the complete article below.
Is Distance BA Physical Education Worth it?
Fitness is one of the challenging issues; sports and fitness gyms require professionals for physical fitness education. So, this distance BA Physical Education course can be worth it if you get better teaching skills through it.
- Skills: BA Physical Education Distance Learning course will teach you skills of physical fitness, controlled diet practices, physical therapy, physical fitness teaching skills, communication skills, sports skills, and Writing skills.
- Time Flexibility: Distance learning for a BA in physical education allows you to arrange your own schedule and academic workload, but it also requires a lot of self-motivation and self-control.
- Fee and Cost: This distance BA program is cost and time-saving. Its academic fee is also cheaper as compared to regular. The tuition fee charged for this BA is between INR 10,000 Per Annum.
- Earn While You Learn: This course provides you with time Flexibility that allows you to do a job or business to earn some revenue.
- Digital classes: Classes should be recorded for this course, and students can get them at any time.
Distance BA Course Specializations
Key Features of BA Physical Education Distance Learning
- This course trains students to work in various administrative and leadership roles by handling various tasks in the physical education, fitness, and healthcare industry.
- There is an option for students to study this course in the online and distance learning mode and get lectures at their place by having flexibility in learning.
- Taking a BA Physical Education Distance Learning course in distance mode provides you with equal career opportunities and such degree holders can work in the same positions as regular degree holders do.
- Some of the prestigious job roles in this sector are physical therapist, physical education teacher, nutrition specialist, rehabilitation specialist, gym trainer, sports coach, and so on.
- This course is completely recognized by DEB and UGC in order to make it worthwhile in the sector.
BA Physical Education Distance Learning Admission 2023
Admission to Undergraduate Physical Education courses has started at IMTS Institute for the academic year 2023-24. Eligible candidates can apply for admission till 25 September 2023. Candidates having 10+2 or equivalent qualifications are eligible to apply for BA Physical Education Distance Education admission. The application form must be submitted by the candidates to be considered for admission.
The above application form must be filled out by the students so that our expert counsellor can contact the student. Fill out the form before the deadline if you wish to apply for admission. No entrance exam is conducted; students are admitted based on their 12th-grade marks.
The IMTS Institute will only accept application forms submitted online by candidates who meet the requirements. The requirements for eligibility are outlined in the following paragraphs. Students who have enrolled at the institute receive comprehensive assistance. Students have access to a team that is both trained and experienced to answer any questions they may have about the admissions process or the classes they plan to take.
BA Physical Education helps students to build their careers in sports, education, fitness, and other fields related to Physique. Students can secure admission based on their marks in the 12th class. BA in Physical Education is available in distance mode. One can apply for admission by filling out the form given above.
BA Physical Education Distance Learning Application Form
The application process for distance learning admission to BA Physical Education has begun. Students must submit the duly filled-out application form before the institute’s deadline. The applicant will have to provide the correct information about himself or herself when applying for a distance BA degree in Physical Education.
As part of the application process, there is a fee for the application, as well as a course fee, depending on what the university/institution requires from you. There should be a visit to the university’s website before submitting an application to the university.
BA Physical Education Distance Learning Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the distance BA with a Specialization in Physical Education course, interested students must meet the entry requirements in order to be accepted. The following are the criteria to be fulfilled to get entry into this course:
- For taking admission to the BA Physical Education distance Course, a student will be selected based on the previous qualification, which should be 12th standard.
- It has been acquired from a known institute with a score of 50% in the final exams.
- Its selections are without an entrance exam and any student from the science or arts stream can apply.
BA Physical Education Distance Learning Fees
Compared to regular learning courses, the distance BA Physical education course fee is more affordable for the students. The IMTS Institute provides a budget-friendly fee structure for the distance courses, including BA Physical Education correspondence course.
But here, it is important to note that the fee range for different courses varies for the different academic year. So, candidates need to consult with our counselors by making a call. At present, annual fee charges for the BA Physical Education ODL program is approx Rs 10,000/-
BA Physical Education Distance Learning Admission Process
A common admission procedure that every candidate follows is given as:
- Fill out and submit the application form attached above.
- Once a student shall submit the application form, then our expert education counselor will contact you within 48 hrs.
- They guide you to fill out the online application form for BA Physical Education distance education admission.
- Also, they will clear all your queries regarding the BA Physical Education Distance Learning course and admission before filling out the application form.
- Students don’t need to visit the campus for admission.
BA Physical Education Distance Learning In India
There is a large number of students that want to pursue a Bachelor of Physical Education distance course. Now they can enroll in the course through a distance mode of education. Several universities are offering the course in distance mode in India. After completing the eligibility requirements, students can apply. There will be no entrance exam for distance mode courses and admission will be based on the merit list criteria.
IMTS Institute is a well-known institute in north India for its distance education courses. The institute is offering services for 17+ years and established a benchmark in the distance education sector. The admission process is online and students can complete the process from any part of India.
In India, students from different states like UP, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Assam, Kerala, etc., can apply at IMTS Institute to get quality education in distance mode. There are several Institutes in India that offer distance courses. But IMTS Institute is the best institute to pursue distance education courses in India. Quality education and Best Students Support Services make it unique among other institutes.
BA Physical Education Distance Learning Syllabus
The course curicullum of BA Physical Education distance learning programme is spread over 3 years to gain a complete understanding of core subjects Human Physiology, Physiology of Exercise, Analysis of Research in Physical Education, Sports and Performance Psychology, Contemporary Health Problems, Motor Development and Behaviour, etc. Following are the details of BA Physical Education syllabus:
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Adapted Physical Education||Human Anatomy, Physiology||Sports Psychology|
|Analysis of Research in Physical Education||Nutrition Sciences and Studies||Rehabilitation Therapy|
|Biology||Instructional Design & Content: Games||Skills and Techniques of Individual Sports|
|Biomechanics||Kinesiology (Science of Human Movement)||Sports and Performance Psychology|
|Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)||Motor Development and Behaviour||Physiology of Exercise|
|Clinical Supervision in Physical Education|
|Contemporary Health Problems|
BA Physical Education Distance Learning Subjects
The subjects studied in the distance BA Physical Education cover sports’ biological, psychological, physical, and nutritional elements. Program subjects focus on the practical study of physical fitness. Both main and optional subjects are included in the program curriculum. BA Physical Education distance learning course lists include the following subjects:
- Analysis of Research in Physical Education
- Contemporary Health Problems
- Human Physiology
- Motor Development and Behaviour
- Physiology of Exercise
- Sports and Performance Psychology
BA Physical Education Distance Learning Skills
The importance of leading a healthy lifestyle cannot be overstated. To live a healthy lifestyle, we must regularly engage in physical activity. It is one of the most sought-after programs in India, both in terms of personal development and professional advancement. Students should possess the following abilities:
- Management of time
- Strong interpersonal abilities
- Effective teamwork and leadership abilities
- Hard work
BA Physical Education Distance Learning Scope
Having a degree in BA Physical Education through distance learning opens up a lot of job opportunities for candidates. As physical health becomes increasingly important, the scope is also increasing. Candidates can work in both the private and public sectors. Teachers of physical education are in high demand. There is a salary range of INR 4 LPA to INR 10 LPA for listed job roles.
Jobs After BA Physical Education Distance Learning
After completing a Bachelor of Arts in physical education in distance mode, candidates will have serval job opportunities in different reputed fields such as colleges and universities, Health Clubs, Sports Complexes, Games, Gyms, Therapy Centers, and many others.
The most famous job is Physical Education Teacher after completing a BA Physical degree from any recognized institute. They can work in both the government and private institutes. A decent salary package is also offered to such candidates after completing the degree.
Distance BA Physical Education allows candidates to apply for numerous jobs with handsome salaries, such as Personal Physical Instructors, Athletic Coaches, Physical Therapists, Nutrition Specialists, Corporate Fitness Instructors, Activities Directors, etc. Candidates must check out the following table.
Career Prospects for BA Physical Education Distance Learning
|Job Profile||Employment Area|
|Athletic Trainer||Therapy Centres||Rehabilitation Specialist|
|Physical Therapist||Games||Physical Education Teacher|
|Sports Coach||Colleges & Universities||Athletic Trainer|
|Rehabilitation Specialist||Sport Complexes||Physical Therapist|
|Physical Education Teacher||Gyms||Nutrition Specialist|
|Nutrition Specialist||Recreation Centre Director||Personal Trainer|
|School Gym Teacher||School Gym Teacher|
|Personal Trainer||Sport’s Coach|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
Q. What is BA Physical Education Distance Learning?
Ans: A Distance BA in Physical Education is a UG Degree of duration 3 years that compresses the study of Physical Education and its related fields. BA Physical Education distance learning programme designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of Human Movement, sports management, exercise science, and other related areas.
Q. Is a BA Physical Education Distance Learning degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans. Yes, BA in Physical Education Distance Learning is Approved for study in India, Abroad, also other countries of the world.
Q. Can students pay the fee in installments for BA Physical Education Distance Learning?
Ans. Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or year-wise.
Q. What will be the examination mode for BA Physical Education Distance Learning?
Ans. In accordance with the policies of the university, the examination can be taken in either an offline or an online format at the various testing locations.
Q. Is this Degree Approved in the Government or Private Sectors?
Ans. Yes, this is UGC Approved University that is Valuable in all Government or Private Sectors.
Q. Can I do BA in Physical Education?
Ans: BA Physical Education Distance Learning is a bachelor’s degree program for students who wish to make their career in the field of sports and physical education. To pursue this course, a candidate must have passed the 12th board examination from any recognized board of senior secondary education.
Q. What is the salary of a BA Physical Education?
Ans. The average salary for a BA Physical Education is between 4 lakhs to 10 lakhs per annum in India.
Q. What are the subjects in BA Physical Education distance education?
Ans: Following are the subjects of the BA Physical Education distance education course:
- Sports Psychology
- Sports training and coaching
- Health and wellness
- Sports science
- Physical fitness
- Exercise physiology