BA Rural Development Distance Education Admission: Students after completing their 12th-level study can apply for admission into the Distance BA in Rural Development course by filling out the registration form listed on the official website of IMTS Institute – www.imtsinstitute.com. The admission process for this course is simply based on the merit list process.
BA Admission Updates:
- 26 October 2023: IMTS Institute is inviting online application forms for admission to BA Rural Development course for the session 2023. The admission will continue till 10 November 2023. Apply Now
- 26 October 2023: Subharti University is offering BA admission to eligible students. One who wants to enrol in the course can apply online before the last date 08 November 2023.
BA in Rural Developments is a specialization offered for admission so that students who are willing to look for rural development can do so. The course is offered by IMTS Institute in the distance education mode so that students can study and gain knowledge related to the subjects from the distance mode.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Arts in Rural Development
- Eligibility: The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the distance Bachelor of Arts in Rural Development course is 10+2 from any SSBE (Senior Secondary Board of Education).
- Duration: The duration of this course is 3 years which is divided into 6 equal semesters.
- Fee: The average fee range of the BA Rural Development ODL Course is INR 12,765- INR 22,425 per year.
- Career: After completing the BA Rural Development Distance Education course, students can aspire for jobs at multiple reputed profiles like research head, district coordinator, area executive, agronomist, etc.
- Salary: Students after completing this course can aspire to receive a salary package of around INR 2.65 lakh to INR 5.45 lakh.
BA Rural Development Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA in Rural Development|
|Fee Structure||INR 12,765- INR 22,425/ Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Key Features of Distance BA Rural Development
- BA Rural Development Distance Education is designed with the objective to train experts to aid rural communities in making their lives better and speeding up the economic growth in rural areas. It’s an undergraduate degree program that is accomplished in 3 year time period.
- Students have chosen this course via distance learning in recent years due to the increasing need for rural development.
- It is highly career-oriented as there is a wide range of employment areas in this field. One can provide services after becoming a research head, business development manager, area executive, associate program manager, agronomist, and so on.
- The program is offered all across the country via distance mode and it has gained approval from institutes such as DEB and UGC.
BA Rural Development Distance Education Admission
IMTS Institute has started admission into the distance BA Rural Development course for sessions 2023. BA Rural Development focuses on strengthening rural economies and social structures to market money independence and improve the quality of life for rural communities.
Students who would like to take the admission process online can visit the IMTS Institute homepage and fill out the above admission form with all the necessary and correct information if they wish to apply online for admission.
BA Rural Development Distance Education Application Form
The IMTS Institute is a well-known and leading brand for distance education. Students who want to pursue BA in Rural Development through distance mode can fill out the online form on the official website of the institute @www.imtsinstitute.com. Before the submission of the form, check all the details carefully.
Distance BA Rural Development Eligibility Criteria
- For studying this program aspirants will need to meet the merit-based criteria according to which one should have completed the 12th class from the institute of worth.
- The aspirants should have acquired at least a 50% passing score in the last class.
- There will be no requirement for candidates to appear in the entrance exam.
BA Rural Development Distance Education Fee Structure
To pursue this distance BA in Rural Development at IMTS Institute, the program fee is INR 12,765 to INR 22,425 per year. Students must submit the fee before the deadline. For more information regarding fees, students can call on the above-given number. The education councellor will help them to get exact and detailed information.
BA Rural Development Distance Education Admission Process
Aspirants can register themselves for the distance course following the common admission process given:
- For registration visit the IMTS website, and sign up to fill in the details in the form.
- When students face hardship they can contact the admission IMTS counsellor.
- All the details will be provided to you by the counsellor and a fee payment link.
- Students will pay the fee and the automatic registration will be completed.
Benefits of BA Rural Development Distance Education
- Time flexibility: There is much time for students to apply for admission because in India there is no schedule for learning this course.
- Low cost: This course is divided into 6 semesters and Universities get fees between the range of 12,765 to 22,425/- per year in India. A scholarship system is also available for successful candidates for this program.
- Earn while learning: During this course, students can find a good part-time job during learning. They can earn online by creating assignments.
- Digital classes: Digital classes help the students to learn all the online programs. In online classes, they can learn about different rural skills.
BA Rural Development Distance Education Curriculum
BA Rural Development distance education takes three years to complete. The academic year is divided into two semesters. There are six semesters in the entire syllabus. Below are the semester-wise syllabuses given for distance BA Rural Development program.
|Semester – I||Semester – II|
|Important Issues in Rural Development||Social Sector of Rural India|
|Paradigms of Rural Development||Unemployment and Underemployment in Rural Areas|
|Rural Economy of India||Rural Industrialization|
|Scope of Rural Development||Agriculture and Economic Development|
|Concept of Development and Growth||Economic Structure of Rural India|
|Semester – III||Semester – IV|
|Health Status in Rural India||Rural Social Sector Development Programmes|
|Education in Rural Areas||Social Sector of Rural India|
|Analysis of Population Growth in India||Rural Infrastructural Development Programmes|
|Rural Social Structure||Area Based and Beneficiary Oriented Programme|
|Rural Development Programmes in India|
|Semester – V||Semester – VI|
|Rural Development Institutions and Strategies||Essentials of Project Implementation|
|Concept and Principles of Cooperation||Rural Development Planning|
|Rural Development Policies and Strategies||Concept of Farm Management|
|Non-Governmental Organizations||Project Identification|
|Concept of D-Centralized Planning and its Governance||Rural Development – Planning and Management|
Distance BA Rural Development Scope
There are various job opportunities in the modern agriculture field and rural development. Because our country has a strong agricultural base, our economy relies heavily on agriculture, which is mostly based in rural areas, to survive. In other words, our country’s growth and the agriculture sector are inversely correlated with the rural development of our country. By studying rural areas, new ideas can be generated, implemented, and contributed to the development of the rural areas and the country.
BA Rural Development Distance Education Job Areas
In India, most of the villages are having poor-socio economic conditions, and the government of India is taking every step to develop the economic condition of people living in rural areas.
- Sampoorna Grammena Rozgar Yojna
- National Rural Employment Guarantee Act
- Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojna
- National Food for Work Programme
- Research Head
- Marketing & Sales Manager
- Sugar Analyst
- Area Executive
Top Job Profiles for BA Rural Development Distance Education
- District Coordinator
- Research head
- Area Executive
BA Rural Development Distance Education FAQ
Ans: BA Rural Development is approved by UGC/DEB and the government of India. Certificates can be attested by government organizations.
Ans: Yes, This BA Rural Development Degree offered by these Universities is Approved for study in India or Abroad.
Ans: An examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments. If a student is facing a problem with that.