BA Rural Development Distance Education Admission 2022-23: BA in Rural Developments is a specialization offered for admission so that students who are willing to look for rural development can do so. The course is offered by IMTS Institute in the distance education mode so that students can study and gain knowledge related to the subjects from the distance mode.
The duration of this course is 3 years which are divided into 6 equal semesters so that the students can complete their curriculum in the manner prescribed by the institution. Students opting for admission into the course can aspire to learn about rural development, social values, etc.
Students after completing their 12th level study can apply for admission into the BA Rural Development Distance Education course by filling out the registration form listed on the official website of IMTS Institute – imtsinstitute.com. The admission process for this course is simply based on the merit list process.
After completing the BA Rural Development Distance Education course, students can aspire for jobs at multiple reputed profiles like research head, district coordinator, area executive, agronomist, etc. Students after completing this course can aspire to receive a salary package around INR 2.65 lakh to INR 5.45 lakh.
Update: Admission started for session 2022-23. Admission at IMTS Institute has been started and students are needed to register for it soon.
BA Rural Development Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Rural Development|
|Fee Structure||INR 12765- INR 22425/ Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BA Rural Development Distance Education Admission 2022-23
BA Rural Development Admission focuses on strengthening rural economies and social structures to market money independence and improved the quality of life for rural communities. University given the application process is both online and offline mode the student is interested in which mode student want to take admission from this university.
If a student wants to take the admission process online the student can visit the university official website and filled the all required and correct information in form of admission and to apply the application offline student can visit the university admission office and get the form and filled all information which is a need and submit the application form from itself in office.
BA Rural Development Distance Education Highlights
- This course is designed with the objective to train experts to aid rural communities in making their lives better and speed up the economic growth in rural areas. It’s an undergraduate degree program that is accomplished in 3 year time period.
- Students choose this course because of the increasing need for rural development in recent years and for this purpose, it is now provided via distance learning methods.
- It is highly career-oriented as there is a wide range of employment areas in this field. One can provide services after becoming a research head, business development manager, area executive, associate program manager, agronomist, and so on.
- The program is offered all across the country via distance mode and it has gained approval from institutes such as DEB and UGC.
BA Rural Development Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- For studying this program aspirants will need to meet the merit-based criteria according to which one should have completed the 12th class from the institute of worth.
- The aspirants should have acquired at least a 50% passing score in the last class.
- There will be no requirement for candidates to appear in the entrance exam.
BA Rural Development Distance Education Fees
There is no exact fee, but it will be approx (INR 12765- INR 22425/ Year) it may be vary as per university demand.
BA Rural Development Distance Education Admission Procedure
Aspirants can register themselves for the distance course following the common admission process given as:
- For registration visit the IMTS website, and sign up to fill in the details in the form.
- When students face hardship they can contact the admission IMTS counsellor.
- All the details will be provided to you by the counsellor and a fee payment link.
- Students will pay the fee and the automatic registration will be completed.
Benefits of BA Rural Development Distance Education
- Time flexibility: There is much time for students to apply for admission because in India there is no schedule for learning this course.
- Low cost: This course is divided into 6 semesters and Universities get fees between the range of 12,000 to 22,500/- per year in India. A scholarship system is also available for successful candidates for this program.
- Earn while learn: During this course, students can find a good part-time job during learning. They can earn online by creating assignments.
- Digital classes: Digital classes help the students to learn all the online programs. In online classes, they can learn about different rural skills.
BA Rural Development Distance Education Job Areas
In India, most of the villages are having poor-socio economic conditions, and the government of India is taking every step to develop the economic condition of people living in rural areas.
- Sampoorna Grammena Rozgar Yojna
- National Rural Employment Guarantee Act
- Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojna
- National Food for Work Programme
- Research Head
- Marketing & Sales Manager
- Sugar Analyst
- Area Executive
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BA Rural Development is approved by UGC/DEB and the government of India. That Certificates can be attested by government organizations.
Yes, This BA Rural Development Degree offered by these Universities is Approved for study in India or Abroad.
Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode.
Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment. If a student is facing a problem with that.
Be the first to leave a review.