BBA Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission: BBA in Hospitality Management Distance Education is a 3 years duration degree course offered for admission by numerous institutions for the benefit of students who can’t pursue the course in a regular mode. Students who opt for admission into this course get to study various concepts related to hospitality and management.
After completing class 12th students with an interest in hospitality and management can apply for admission into the BBA Distance Education in Hospitality Management. Students can apply for admission into master-level courses like MBA, or can even opt for a job after pursuing this course.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Business Administration in Hospitality Management
- Eligibility: The requirement to be fulfilled by students is based on merit criteria. A minimum 45% score in the 12th standard is accepted to enter students.
- Duration: This course will have a usual duration of 3 years.
- Fee: To enroll for the distance BBA Hospitality Management course, students must pay an amount of Rs 25,889/- to Rs 47,999/- per year.
- Career-wise: The relevant jobs to be hired in this sector are Guest Service Executive, Travel Coordinator, Housekeeping Manager, Front Desk Officer, and so on. Students can work after graduation with INR 2 LPA to INR 7 LPA salary.
BBA Hospitality Management Distance Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Hospitality Management|
|Fee Structure||Rs. 25,889/- to Rs. 47,999/- per year|
|Type||Online / Offline|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Distance BBA Course Specializations
|BBA Oil and Gas Marketing Distance Education|
About IMTS Institute
Institute of Management and Technical Studies (IMTS Noida) is the most trusted and India’s no. 1 distance learning institute. For the past 15+ years, IMTS Institute has worked for the benefit of students, and it will continue to do so forever. There are multiple disciplines and levels of courses available at IMTS Institute for students.
More than 35,000 students have been admitted to the institute so far. We have more than 350 experts and qualified counselors at IMTS Institute that are always working towards the betterment and satisfaction of our students. IMTS Institute has prepared professionals that are leading their way in various disciplines like Google, HCL, IBM, etc.
Why Distance BBA in Hospitality Management?
BBA Hospitality Management is an undergraduate course offered for three years. It lies in the stream of management. Hospitality Management is all and all related to the hospitality industry focusing on tour planning, marketing, holiday consulting, sales, and tour operations. In the final year of this program, management projects are also carried out by students to understand better.
- Management means handling and operating all processes in any area, whether technical, environmental, organizational, financial or any other area.
- Professionals have learned and got practical knowledge of the management system; BBA is the core degree in management in a different area. BBA Hospital Management is one of them.
- Now the question is whether BBA is helpful for career development or skill development in Hospital and Medical Management; of course, it helps get the best knowledge and skill in Hospital Management.
- Because it provides complete knowledge of management techniques during study time, It is a 3-year undergraduate degree and divided into six semesters.
- Each semester has specialized courses in related subjects and specializations. Hospitality management is the best option for a medical profile, and it has a good opportunity to make a career in it.
BBA Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission 2023
IMTS Institute has begun offering BBA Hospitality Management distance learning courses. This course is available to students who have completed their 12th-level education with a minimum of 45%. In addition, IMTS Institute offers direct admission to the course, so students do not have to take an entrance exam.
The curriculum for the Bachelor of Business Administration in Hospitality Management covers topics such as organizational behavior, cargo management, managerial economics, communicative English, and hospitality marketing. These topics are covered during their respective semesters of study.
In this course, students learn how to manage Hospitality services or work at a Professional level. Students analyse the way of organizing work and how can establish new ways to do work in a good manner.
Distance BBA Hospitality Management Eligibility Criteria
- If you are a candidate seeking admission in distance BBA Hospitality Management, you must pass 10+2 in commerce with a 50% minimum score. The minimum score for SC/ST students is 45%.
- BBA Hospitality Management enrollments are based on merit scores in previous education.
- The fee for BBA Hospitality Management Distance Education varies from Rs 25,889/- to Rs 47,999/- per year.
BBA Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission Process
To get admission to the BBA Hospitality Management distance education, students need to apply for the program online. The following is the admission process for BBA Hospitality management distance program:
- Visit the official website of the IMTS Institute and click on the apply now button.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Then, the students will be contacted by the educational counsellors who will guide them for the complete admission procedure.
- They will get a link of fee payment and will get the confirmation message after completing the admission process.
Employment Sector After Distance BBA Hospitality Management
Distance BBA Hospitality Management professionals are colleges, hotels, resorts, airports, tourism companies, museums, etc. This field offers many job opportunities such as Executive Trainee, Guest Service Officer, Housekeeping Attendant, Event Assistant, Hotel Operation Trainee, and Sales Reservation Agent. At these posts, the average salary is INR 2 to INR 3 LPA. Interested students, after completing the course, can further apply for MBA or Ph.D. in Hospitality Management.
BBA Hospitality Management Distance Learning Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Business Organization||Organizational Behaviour|
|Fundamentals Of Travel & Tourism||Business Economics – I|
|Business Mathematics||Business Statistics|
|Business Accounting||Iata Travel & Tourism|
|Business Communication – I||Business Communication-II|
|Business Computing||Fundamentals Of Hospitality Management|
|Principles of Management and Organization Behaviour||India Cultural Heritage: Tourism Perspective|
|Science of Tourism||Environmental Science|
|Destination Mapping (India)||Destination Mapping (World)|
|Managerial Economics||Human Resource Management|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Marketing Management||Business Communication – II|
|Research Methodology & Report Writing||Business Law|
|Foreign Language||Marketing Communication|
|Financial Management||Consumer Behaviour & Market Research|
|Business Economics – II||Travel Agency & Tour Operation|
|Human Resource Management||Tour Operation|
|Marketing Innovations, Tourism and Hospitality||Front Office Management|
|Adventure and Wildlife Tourism||Research Methodology in Tourism|
|Personality Development & Presentation Skills||Services Marketing|
|Tourism Impacts||Safety and Hygiene|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Essentials Of Strategic Management||Marketing Of Airlines & Cruise|
|Customer Relationship Management||Marketing Of Hotels, Resorts & Tours|
|International Tourism||Entrepreneurship And Venture Management|
|Food And Beverage Management||Adventure Tourism|
|Dissertation – I||Dissertation – II|
|Summer Internship||Environmental Tourism|
|Business Ethics and Values||International Marketing|
|Strategic Management in Tourism and Hospitality||Entrepreneurship Development in Tourism|
|Tourism Trends & Issues (Domestic & International)||Tourism Laws|
|Tour Operations and Product Development Management||Business Environment|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question 1: Is the BBA Hospitality Management Distance Education course valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans: Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Question 2: Is a BBA Hospitality Management Distance Education degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans: Yes, BBA Hospitality Management Distance Education offered by IMTS Institute is Approved for study in India or Abroad. It’s also approved by UGC, DEB, and AICTE.
Question 3: Can students pay fees in installments?
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Question 4: What will be the examination mode for BBA Hospitality Management Distance Education?
Ans: University will decide on the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|