BJMC Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Journalism is the practice of obtaining, evaluating, generating, and delivering information and news. The study of disseminating the message to a wide population via a variety of communication methods is known as mass communication. Numerous modes of communication through which we are connected are divisions of journalism and mass communication.
These two disciplines have grown into a dynamic notion that influences practically every element of human life in recent years. Obtaining a degree in Journalism and Mass Communication allows a graduate to work in a vibrant setting with an individual who encourages the student to flourish in that area. Because of the growing influence of this area, a number of jobs here are various and some of those are Journalists, News Reporters, Video Jockey, Feature writers, and so on.
Duration: Its duration is 3 years when students take it in the distance mode and in this duration, they will have to study across 6 semesters similarly to the regular courses. The time period can be slightly extended in some cases.
BJMC Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor in Journalism & Mass Communication|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 13041 to INR 24702 Per Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BJMC Distance Education Admission 2022-23
BJMC Distance Education course of the many universities providing all information Mass Communication is the study of mass media that includes numerous forms of the medium used to offer data to the audience. Few samples of mass media include magazines, newspapers, radio, films, television, etc.
The admission process is very simple students can take admission online/offline mode. This course of journalism and mass communication course offered the students with basic journalistic skills in developing various mass media, to expose students to recently developed media issues and media research.
Key Features of BJMC Distance Learning
- This course provides you with a rewarding career where you gain social prestige, and glamour, broaden your network, travel to collect news, brings creativity, and most of all you become an expert with many skills.
- BJMC is now offered in distance and online mode where the scope of the degree remains equally valuable as in the case of the regular JMC degrees.
- No entrance is there to be conducted from candidates for selection in this distance learning program.
- The distance BJMC course has been designed and offered with the approval of UGC and DEB for making it the recognized degree program across India and all over the world.
BJMC Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- At a minimum level, one needs to acquire a necessary education of 10+2 from any Indian recognized institute.
- Students from any field are welcome to submit their applications and the minimum required score for this course is 50% whereas the SC/ST candidates will get 5% relaxation.
BJMC Distance Learning Fees
The Bachelor of Journalism & Mass communication Distance education course fees will be (INR 13041 – INR 24702/ Year) according to the university.
BJMC Distance Education Admission Procedure
- There is an easy procedure for making applications to this course and it is given as:
- Take a visit to the IMTS website were sign up first.
- When any student feels difficulty contact must be made with the IMTS counselor.
- A link will be provided to you by the IMTS counselor.
- Use this link and pay the fee and you will get registered instantly and get the confirmation email.
BJMC Distance Education Scope & Jobs
BJMC Distance Education is awarded as a bachelor’s degree to introduce and encapsulate the complete information about the skills of communication, advertisement, sports communication, news anchoring, and hosting the professional programs. We know communication skill is more important to introduce the public, place, and things because it makes a better understanding between peoples.
- Sound Mixer and Sound Recorder
- Sound Engineer
- TV Correspondent
- Film Director
- Radio Jockey/ RJ
- Fashion Photographer Cartoonist
- Event manager
- Public Relations Officer
- Art Director
- Special Correspondent
- Video Jockey
- Photography Companies
- Press Information Bureau
- Books and Novels
- TV Channels
- AIR – All India Radio
- Broadcasting Corporations
- Circulation and Public Relations
- Radio Telecasting Companies
- Central Information Service
- Legal Affairs Department
- News Agencies
- Websites Periodicals and Magazines
- Advertising Agencies
More BA Course Specialization
The IMTS Institute has a broad extent of courses and colleges under it in the light of UGC. Colleges are working with the IMTS Institute to provide education in India and also all over the world. Some of the Courses are given below.
Yes, this is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE And the government of India.
Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.