BJMC Distance Education: Admission windows of various distance education universities are open for BJMC Distance education courses. Interested students must have passed 12th or equivalent to get a Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication ODL Admission. The average fee range for the program is between 13,041 Rs to 24,702 Rs Per Year, and the course duration is 3-years.
Journalism is the practice of obtaining, evaluating, generating, and delivering information and news. The study of disseminating a message to a wide population via a variety of communication methods is known as mass communication. Numerous modes of communication through which we are connected are divisions of journalism and mass communication.
- BJMC Full Form: Bachelor in Journalism & Mass Communication
- Duration: Its duration is 3 years when students take it in the distance mode and in this duration, they will have to study across 6 semesters similarly to the regular courses. The time period can be slightly extended in some cases.
- Career: These two disciplines have grown into a dynamic notion that influences practically every element of human life in recent years. Obtaining a degree in Journalism and Mass Communication allows a graduate to work in a vibrant setting with an individual who encourages the student to flourish in that area. Because of the growing influence of this area, a number of jobs here are various and some of those are Journalists, News Reporters, Video jockeys, Feature writers, and so on.
BJMC Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor in Journalism & Mass Communication|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 13,041 to INR 24,702 Per Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Why study Distance BJMC?
Mass communication and journalism careers are undoubtedly fast-progressing, well-paying, and illustrious in today’s world. As it constantly refined communication and related modes to generate the professionals in this sector are creative, sophisticated & discerning.
The sector is vast and varied, providing a variety of employment and career opportunities at different levels. As a result, a large portion of students seeks to enter the BJMC profession after completing their 10+2 or completing their undergraduate degrees.
Distance BJMC uses various communication techniques to present creative data in a responsible and strong manner. Communication could provide essential education, entertain, or provide fertile ground for success.
The areas of expertise of BJMC include print & electronic media, audio-video production, radio & broadcasting, photography, advertising, public relations, event management, and public relations.
Key Features of BJMC Distance Learning
- This course provides you with a rewarding career where you gain social prestige, and glamour, broaden your network, travel to collect news, brings creativity, and most of all you become an expert with many skills.
- BJMC is now offered in distance and online mode where the scope of the degree remains equally valuable as in the case of the regular JMC degrees.
- No entrance is there to be conducted from candidates for selection in this distance learning program.
- The distance BJMC course has been designed and offered with the approval of UGC and DEB for making it the recognized degree program across India and all over the world.
BJMC Distance Education Admission
BJMC Distance course provides all information Mass Communication is the study of mass media that includes numerous forms of the medium used to offer data to the audience. A few samples of mass media include magazines, newspapers, radio, films, television, etc.
The admission process is very simple students can take admission online/offline mode. This course of journalism and mass communication course offered students with basic journalistic skills in developing various mass media, to expose students to recently developed media issues and media research.
BJMC Distance Education Application Form
IMTS Institute is inviting application forms for the academic session 2022-23 admission to BJMC Distance education. Students can fill out the online application form through the official website of the institute. Students should check all details carefully before the final submission of the form.
Distance BJMC Eligibility Criteria
- At a minimum level, one needs to acquire a necessary education of 10+2 from any Indian recognized institute.
- Students from any field are welcome to submit their applications and the minimum required score for this course is 50% whereas the SC/ST candidates will get 5% relaxation.
The IMTS institute is provide the details of universities that have a reasonable fee structure for Bachelor in Journalism & Mass Communication distance education course. Students who are seeking fresh admission are expected to submit an admission fee at the beginning of the session to confirm their admission. The fees will be (INR 13041 – INR 24702/ Year) according to the university.
BJMC Distance Education Syllabus
|Media Writing||Grammar & Writing, Putting Word and Sentences, Translation in Journalism|
|Socio-Economic & Political development||Indian History and their Culture, Indian Economy, The Indian Polity & Major Issues|
|Introduction to Communication & Communication development||Fundamentals of Communication, Mass Communication, Media & Development Communication|
|Photography||Introduction to Photography, Camera & Lighting, Approach to the printing of Photography|
|Print Journalism||News & News Writing, News Reporting, News Writing & Editing|
|Design & Graphics for Journalism||Design & Graphics, Layout & Design, Visuals & Printing|
|Radio Journalism & Production||Radio & Radio Formats, Writing for Radio, Radio Production|
|Advertising||Introduction & Process, Classifications, Structure & Functions, Creative Strategy & Media Planning|
|TV Journalism & Production||Basics of TV & News Gathering, TV Programme, Video Editing|
|Public Relations & Event||PR Tools & Techniques, PR Role & Campaign, Principles & Methods|
|Cyber Journalism: Convergence & New Media||Internet & New Media, Online Journalism & Social Media, Cyber Laws, Ethics & Programming|
|Research Methodology for Media||Research Designs, Data Collection & Survey, Data Analysis|
BJMC Distance Education Admission Procedure
- There is an easy procedure for making applications to this course and it is given as:
- Take a visit to the IMTS website and sign up first.
- When any student feels difficulty contact must be made with the IMTS counselor.
- A link will be provided to you by the IMTS counselor.
- Use this link and pay the fee and you will get registered instantly and get the confirmation email.
Scope for BJMC Distance Education
BJMC is awarded as a bachelor’s degree to introduce and encapsulate the complete information about the skills of communication, advertisement, sports communication, news anchoring, and hosting professional programs.
Distance BJMC course prepares students to gather, transmit, and deliver information to a large audience by developing and refining their communication skills. For the BJMC course, candidates should have a curious and inquisitive mind about global events. The field of mass communication offers many career opportunities.
One such industry is the media, which requires people who are familiar with the local customs. Media professionals, especially Journalists, are in high demand, and students can make the most of their education by being proactive.
- Sound Mixer and Sound Recorder
- Sound Engineer
- TV Correspondent
- Film Director
- Radio Jockey/ RJ
- Fashion Photographer Cartoonist
- Event manager
- Public Relations Officer
- Art Director
- Special Correspondent
- Video Jockey
- Photography Companies
More BA Course Specialization
The IMTS Institute has a broad extent of courses and colleges under it in the light of UGC. Colleges are working with the IMTS Institute to provide education in India and also all over the world. Some of the Courses are given below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, this is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE And the government of India.
Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
An examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.