BJMC Distance Education: Interested students must have passed 12th or equivalent to get a Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication ODL Admission. The average fee range for the program is INR 20,000 Per Year, and the course duration is 3-years.
Latest Update: Admission is going on for the distance BJMC course; apply now at IMTS Institute. The last date to submit the application form is 31 March 2023.
Journalism is the practice of obtaining, evaluating, generating, and delivering information and news. The study of disseminating a message to a wide population via a variety of communication methods is known as mass communication. Numerous modes of communication through which we are connected are divisions of journalism and mass communication.
- BJMC Full Form: Bachelor in Journalism & Mass Communication
- Duration: Its duration is 3 years when students take it in the distance mode and in this duration, they will have to study across 6 semesters similar to the regular courses. The time period can be slightly extended in some cases.
- Eligibility: The basic admission eligibility is a 12th pass from a recognised university.
- Fee: To pursue a BJMC in distance mode, one needs to pay INR 20,000 Per Year.
- Career: These two disciplines have grown into a dynamic notion that influences practically every element of human life in recent years. Because of the growing influence of this area, jobs here are various and some of those are Journalists, News Reporters, Video jockeys, Feature writers, and so on.
BJMC Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor in Journalism & Mass Communication|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 20,000 Per Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Why study Distance BJMC?
Mass communication and journalism careers are undoubtedly fast-progressing, well-paying, and illustrious in today’s world. As it constantly refined communication and related modes to generate the professionals in this sector are creative, sophisticated & discerning.
The sector is vast and varied, providing a variety of employment and career opportunities at different levels. As a result, a large portion of students seeks to enter the BJMC profession after completing their 10+2 or completing their undergraduate degrees.
Distance BJMC uses various communication techniques to present creative data in a responsible and strong manner. Communication could provide essential education, entertain, or provide fertile ground for success.
The areas of expertise of BJMC include print & electronic media, audio-video production, radio & broadcasting, photography, advertising, public relations, event management, and public relations.
Key Features of BJMC Distance Learning
- This course provides you with a rewarding career where you gain social prestige, and glamour, broaden your network, travel to collect news, brings creativity, and most of all you become an expert with many skills.
- BJMC is now offered in distance and online mode where the scope of the degree remains equally valuable as in the case of the regular degree.
- No entrance is there to be conducted for candidates for selection in this distance learning program.
- The distance BJMC course has been designed and offered with the approval of UGC and DEB for making it the recognized degree program across India and all over the world.
Is Distance BJMC Worth it?
It will be worth studying a Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication distance degree program where opportunities are vast in the journalism and media sector.
- Skills: A variety of skills are there which can be mastered by distance BJMC candidates, and these are digital literacy, production, reporting, problem-solving, decision-making, research, attention to detail, writing, communication, etc.
- Time Flexibility: The study syllabus of distance BJMC is organized in such a way that consumes less time on studies and makes it a time-flexible course so that students can also perform other activities.
- Fee and Cost: Interested Candidates can complete the BJMC Distance education degree offered by IMTS Institute at a very reasonable cost price of INR 20,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: As the time flexibility of this course is already discussed, that will provide the chance for many Candidates to do a job and to earn for the support of various expenses.
BJMC Distance Education Admission 2023
BJMC Distance course provides all information regarding journalism and the mass communication. Mass Communication is the study of mass media that includes numerous forms of the medium used to offer data to the audience. A few samples of mass media include magazines, newspapers, radio, films, television, etc.
The admission process is very simple. Students can take admission in online/offline mode. This course of journalism and mass communication offers students with basic journalistic skills in developing various mass media, to expose students to recently developed media issues and media research.
Distance BJMC Eligibility Criteria
- At a minimum level, one needs to acquire a necessary education of 10+2 from any Indian recognized institute.
- Students from any field are welcome to submit their applications and the minimum required score for this course is 50% whereas the SC/ST candidates will get 5% relaxation.
BJMC Distance Education Fee
IMTS institute offers information on universities with affordable fee structures for the Bachelor in Journalism & Mass Communication distance education course. New students are required to submit an admission fee at the start of the session to secure their admission. The fee for the BJMC distance education program is INR 20,000 per year.
BJMC Distance Education Application Form
To get admission in the Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication distance program, it is essential to fill up the application form. It is important to fill in all the correct details. If any false information is entered, the application may get rejected. The application form is given above. Fill up and submit the form before the deadline. After submitting the form, they will be addressed at the earliest by the IMTS Institute.
BJMC Distance Education Admission Procedure
- There is an easy procedure for making applications to this course and it is given as:
- Take a visit to the IMTS website and sign up first.
- When any student faces difficulty, contact must be made with the IMTS counselor.
- A link will be provided to you by the IMTS counselor.
- Use this link and pay the fee and you will get registered instantly and get the confirmation email.
BJMC Distance Education Syllabus
BJMC distance learning program is offered over a duration of 3 years. The program covers different aspects of journalism and mass communication. Students also learn skills such as communication, writing, leadership, problem solving, decision making, etc. After completing it, various private organisations hire journalism and mass communication students. The topics covered in the BJMC distance education are:
|Media Writing||Grammar & Writing, Putting Word and Sentences, Translation in Journalism|
|Socio-Economic & Political development||Indian History and their Culture, Indian Economy, The Indian Polity & Major Issues|
|Introduction to Communication & Communication development||Fundamentals of Communication, Mass Communication, Media & Development Communication|
|Photography||Introduction to Photography, Camera & Lighting, Approach to the printing of Photography|
|Print Journalism||News & News Writing, News Reporting, News Writing & Editing|
|Design & Graphics for Journalism||Design & Graphics, Layout & Design, Visuals & Printing|
|Radio Journalism & Production||Radio & Radio Formats, Writing for Radio, Radio Production|
|Advertising||Introduction & Process, Classifications, Structure & Functions, Creative Strategy & Media Planning|
|TV Journalism & Production||Basics of TV & News Gathering, TV Programme, Video Editing|
|Public Relations & Event||PR Tools & Techniques, PR Role & Campaign, Principles & Methods|
|Cyber Journalism: Convergence & New Media||Internet & New Media, Online Journalism & Social Media, Cyber Laws, Ethics & Programming|
|Research Methodology for Media||Research Designs, Data Collection & Survey, Data Analysis|
Scope for BJMC Distance Education
BJMC distance education is awarded as a bachelor’s degree to introduce and encapsulate the complete information about the skills of communication, advertisement, sports communication, news anchoring, and hosting professional programs.
BJMC correspondence course prepares students to gather, transmit, and deliver information to a large audience by developing and refining their communication skills. For BJMC distance education, candidates should have a curious and inquisitive mind about global events. The field of mass communication offers many career opportunities.
One such industry is the media, which requires people who are familiar with the local customs. Media professionals, especially Journalists, are in high demand, and students can make the most of their education by being proactive.
BJMC Distance Learning Jobs
- Sound Mixer and Sound Recorder
- Sound Engineer
- TV Correspondent
- Film Director
- Radio Jockey/ RJ
- Fashion Photographer Cartoonist
- Event manager
- Public Relations Officer
- Art Director
- Special Correspondent
- Video Jockey
- Photography Companies
Salary After BJMC Distance Education
BJMC distance education offers various jobs in different sectors. The course provides enormous opportunities to grow in the field. The salary increases with experience and skills. On average, the salary after completing the distance BJMC course ranges between INR 4.3 LPA – INR 6.5 LPA.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, BJMC distance education is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE And the government of India.
Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
An examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per the university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.