BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education Admission: Distance BSc Electronics & Communication is a three-year Undergraduate program that deals with devices like microprocessors and fiber optics that do not consume much power. It focuses on the design and analysis of electronic systems, communications systems, navigation aids, and more. Entrance and merit are both used in the admissions process. Graduates can work as Site Maintenance technicians, Electronics Technicians, Project Managers, and so on. The average pay is between INR 3 to 25 LPA.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communication
- Eligibility: This course has an eligibility criterion for students that is all about confirming the merit of students. There is a requirement for a 50% score
- Duration: The time taken to complete this course is 3 years.
- Fee: The average fee in distance mode is INR 30,000 to INR 42,000* per year.
- Career-wise: The various job profiles in this field are Network Engineer, Telecom Officer, Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, and so on.
BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc in Electronics and Communication|
|Eligibility||12th with 45-50%|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 30,000 – INR 42,000* / Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Is Distance BSc Electronics & Communication Worth it?
BSc Program in Electronics and Communication via Distance education mode is worth it if you gain fluent skills during the study of this course.
- Skills: Through this UG distance course, you will learn skills in electronics, computer networking, programming skills, research, logical, oral, and digital communication skills.
- Time Flexibility: This distance learning program’s flexibility primarily benefits students who must schedule their studies around ongoing work obligations or those who reside far from [the college].
- Fee and Cost: This course costs low as compared to regular BSc in EC. The tuition fee for this distance BSc average starts from INR 30,000 – INR 42,000* per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: This distance course gives you an opportunity to choose your favourite time of study. So due to this opportunity, you can do a job (part/full) to earn some money.
BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission to BSc Electronics & Communication is open at IMTS Institute. Generally, students are selected based on their merit at a 10+2 level. They can fill out the application form available above. BSc or Bachelor of Science in Electronics & Communication DDE is an undergraduate course that introduces students to the basics of electrical circuits like transistors, vacuum tubes, integrated circuits, and diodes.
BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for admission are given below.
- A student must have a certification of 12th-level education from any recognized board in India.
- In the 12th class, they should obtain 45% to 50% marks.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Maths must be major subjects.
- A 5% mark relaxation will be provided to the reserved category students.
BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education Fee
The fee structure for distance programs is low in comparison to regular ones. The fee is affordable for the BSc Electronics and Communication program. The average fee structure ranges between INR 30,000 to INR 42,000* per annum for 3 years. The fee structure may change as well. Students can pay the fee in installments.
Key features of BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education
- BSc Electronics & Communication is a 3-year course and is split into six semesters.
- It is a field of science and technology that studies the controlled movement of electrons through varied media and vacuum.
- The fundamental eligibility for admission to the course is 10+2 with science stream and Physics, Chemistry, and maths as core subjects.
BSc Electronics & Communication DDE After Diploma
The BSc Electronics and Communication distance learning is pursued at the undergraduate level. Before that, a diploma in the same discipline can also be done. To be eligible for the diploma in electronics, 12th is mandatory. After completing the diploma, students can apply in 1st year as well as they can get lateral entry (2nd year) into this BSc course.
BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education Syllabus
|Electricity and Basic Electronics||Communication electronics|
|Physics of materials||Data processing and personal computers|
|Amplifiers and Oscillators||Television and engineering|
|Semiconductor devices and integrated circuits||Some application-oriented subjects are:|
|Programming in ‘C’||Medical electronics|
|Digital Electronics||Industrial electronics|
|Basic Physics-II||Power electronics|
|Antennas and wave propagation||Electrical and electronic instrumentation|
BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education Employment Areas
- IT Companies
- Self-run Electronic Shops
- Colleges & Universities
- Electricity Boards
- Banks (technical area)
BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education Scope
There is a broad scope after the distance BSc Electronics & Communication program. After completing this course, candidates can pursue MSc in Electronics and the PhD also. They also have the option of taking up job after completing their bachelor’s. The jobs include Project Manager, Electronics Technician, Sound Technician, etc. More jobs are given below:
BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education Job Types
|Broadcast and Sound Technician||Radio Journalist|
|Television Production Manager||Electrical/Electronic Executive|
|Audiovisual Production Specialist||Communication System Operator|
Broadcast and Sound Technician
Typically employed in television and media industries, broadcast and sound technicians are responsible for managing the setup of sound and video broadcasts. They also maintain and operate the electrical equipment used in the industry. The salary of a broadcast and sound technician can range from Rs. 2.8 L to 9 L per annum. With sufficient experience in the field, these professionals may have the opportunity to work overseas.
BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education FAQs
Yes, Bachelor of Science in (Electronics & Communication) is allowed in the private and government sectors.
Yes, B.Sc. is acceptable for the job and other PG degrees.
Yes, many degrees are available after B.Sc. (Electronics & Communication) in Distance Education.
The mode may changeable depending on the institution’s rules.
Be the first to leave a review.