BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education Admission: Distance BSc Electronics & Communication is a three-year Undergraduate program that deals with devices like microprocessors and fibre optics that do not consume much power. It focuses on the design and analysis of electronic systems, communications systems, navigation aids, and more. Entrance and merit are both used in the admissions process. Graduates can work as Site Maintenance technicians, Electronics Technicians, Project Managers, and so on. The average pay is between INR 3 to 25 LPA.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communication
- Eligibility: This course has an eligibility criterion for students that is all about confirming the merit of students. There is a requirement for a 45% score
- Duration: The time taken to complete this course is 3 years.
- Fee: The average fee in distance mode is INR 30,000 to INR 42,000* per year.
- Career-wise: The various job profiles in this field are Network Engineer, Telecom Officer, Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, and so on.
Latest Admission Updates (February 2024)
- IMTS Institute invites interested candidates to apply for admission to BSC Electronics & Communication program before the extended deadline of 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Admission announced at NIILM University for BSc course with various specializations in Electronics & Communication program for 2024-25 academic year. Submit application by 28 February 2024.
- SKU University has commenced the admission process for BSc program under Electronics & Communication course for the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before 27 February 2024.
- William Carey University has started accepting applications for BSc with various specializations in Electronics & Communication course beginning 2024-25 academic session. Apply before extended deadline of 29 February 2024.
BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education Highlights
|BSc in Electronics and Communication
|12th with 45-50%
|Online / Offline
|INR 30,000 – INR 42,000* / Year
Is Distance BSc Electronics & Communication Worth it?
BSc Program in Electronics and Communication via Distance education mode is worth it if you gain fluent skills during the study of this course.
- Skills: Through this UG distance course, you will learn skills in electronics, computer networking, programming skills, research, logical, oral, and digital communication skills.
- Time Flexibility: This distance learning program’s flexibility primarily benefits students who must schedule their studies around ongoing work obligations or those who reside far from [the college].
- Fee and Cost: This course costs low as compared to regular BSc in EC. The tuition fee for this distance BSc average starts from INR 30,000 – INR 42,000* per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: This distance course gives you an opportunity to choose your favourite time of study. So due to this opportunity, you can do a job (part/full) to earn some money.
BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education Admission 2024
The process of admission to the BSc Electronics distance education programme has begun at IMTS Institute for session 2024-25. A merit score will be used for admission to the Distance BSc Electronics & Communication program. It is required that students have a 12th-grade degree and a 45% score through a recognized university in order to be eligible for this BSc Specialization.
In addition to the application form, students are also required to pay the registration fee on the university website. Learn about integrated circuits, diodes, transistors, vacuum tubes, and other electrical circuits in this course.
In distance mode, admission to this UG degree will be based on merit or previous educational marks. Students do not need to appear in any entrance exam. The admission process can be completed online and students can secure their admission without visiting the institute in person.
BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for admission are given below.
- A student must have a certification of 12th-level education from any recognized board in India.
- In the 12th class, they should obtain 45% to 50% marks.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Maths must be major subjects.
- A 5% mark relaxation will be provided to the reserved category students.
BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education Fee
The fee structure for distance programs is low in comparison to regular ones. The fee is affordable for the BSc Electronics and Communication program. The average fee structure ranges between INR 30,000 to INR 42,000* per annum for 3 years. The fee structure may change as well. Students can pay the fee in installments.
Key features of BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education
- BSc Electronics & Communication distance education is a 3-year course and is split into six semesters.
- It is a field of science and technology that studies the controlled movement of electrons through varied media and vacuum.
- The fundamental eligibility for admission to the course is 10+2 with science stream and Physics, Chemistry, and maths as core subjects.
BSc Electronics & Communication DDE After Diploma
Undergraduates can pursue the BSc Electronics and Communication distance learning program. Alternatively, a diploma can be obtained in the same field. A diploma in electronics is only available to students who have completed 12th grade. BSc students can apply in 1st year or get lateral entry (2nd year) after completing the diploma.
BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education Syllabus
|Electricity and Basic Electronics
|Physics of materials
|Data processing and personal computers
|Amplifiers and Oscillators
|Television and engineering
|Semiconductor devices and integrated circuits
|Some application-oriented subjects are:
|Programming in ‘C’
|Antennas and wave propagation
|Electrical and electronic instrumentation
BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education in India
BSc Electronics & Communication in distance learning mode is approved by UGC DEB. Many Universities and Institutes offer BSc Electronics & Communication distance learning course in India. IMTS Institute is a reputed institute that provides admission to distance BSc Electronics & Communication in India. BSc is a popular course which is a duration of 03 years. Students should have an eligibility of 10+2 with 50% marks with PCM as the main subject.
Candidates can apply from several areas such as Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Bangalore, Coimbatore, etc at IMTS Institute. By completing the course, students are able to get a job in the private sector. BSc Admission is based on the Merit score.
BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education Employment Areas
- IT Companies
- Self-run Electronic Shops
- Colleges & Universities
- Electricity Boards
- Banks (technical area)
BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education Scope
There is a broad scope after the distance BSc Electronics & Communication program. After completing this course, candidates can pursue MSc in Electronics and a PhD also. They also have the option of taking up job after completing their bachelor’s. The jobs include Project Manager, Electronics Technician, Sound Technician, etc. More jobs are given below:
BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education Job Types
|Broadcast and Sound Technician
|Television Production Manager
|Audiovisual Production Specialist
|Communication System Operator
Broadcast and Sound Technician
Typically employed in television and media industries, broadcast and sound technicians are responsible for managing the setup of sound and video broadcasts. They also maintain and operate the electrical equipment used in the industry. The salary of a broadcast and sound technician can range from Rs. 3 L to 9 L per annum. With sufficient experience in the field, these professionals may have the opportunity to work overseas.
BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education Salary
Graduates with a BSc in Electronics & Communication Distance Education will get an average salary of around INR 3-9 Lakhs per annum. The salary is depending on their experience, skills, and company. Degree holders of BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education can work in electronics & communication industries in the position of Network Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Telecom Officer, and Service Engineer.
BSc Electronics & Communication Distance Education FAQs
Yes, Bachelor of Science in (Electronics & Communication) is allowed in the private and government sectors.
Yes, B.Sc. is acceptable for the job and other PG degrees.
Yes, many degrees are available after B.Sc. (Electronics & Communication) in Distance Education.
The mode may changeable depending on the institution’s rules.