BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Admission: BSc Environmental Science Distance Education is a UG Course. This bachelor’s course is offered to science stream students who have completed their 12th. Students enrolling in the course get to learn about various aspects of environmental science from a distance mode while learning about the basic syllabus of the BSc course.
- Course Name: Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
- Eligibility: Students must have completed their HSC certificate from any recognized educational board of education. To be considered for admission students must earn an average of 40% marks.
- Duration: BSc Environmental Science distance is a course with 3 years.
- Fee: Its common fee range is INR 10,000 per annum.
- Career-wise: Research and Development, Public Sectors, Conversation Bodies, and others are the lucrative professional zones. They can also pursue a variety of other career paths. A minimum pay scale will be INR 2,34,000 to INR 5,78,000.
The curriculum of the BSc Environmental Science Distance Education course is divided into 3 years so that the students can complete their studies related to the essential topics in the prescribed and specified manner. The study involves topics like ecological sustainability, environmental health, sustainable development, etc.
Students aspiring for admission into the BSc Environmental Science Distance Learning course can apply if they have completed their 12th class with a minimum of 45% score from a recognized institution. The process of admission that the IMTS Institute considers for this course is merit list based.
Students after completing their Distance BSc Environmental Science course can aspire for getting placed at profiles like environmentalists, pollution control officers, waste management officers, etc. There are numerous reputed organizations that are looking for applicants with this qualification such as the conversation bodies, public sectors, environmental consultancies, etc.
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Environmental Science|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 10,000/- per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why Distance BSc in Environmental Science?
It is also possible to obtain this Bachelor’s Degree through distance education as well as online education, both of which are becoming more popular over the years, especially around the nation. Obtaining a bachelor’s degree through distance education or online education has numerous advantages in India.
In terms of distance learning courses, the Environmental Science degree program focuses directly on the earth’s environment and how it endures. The program also covers Chemistry, Earth Geography, Ecology, Biology, and Physics in order to address the issues and problems the world faces and what is needed to be more sustainable.
Is Distance BSc Environmental Science Worth it?
The atmosphere in India is at high risk, and various institutes need professionals to get rid of this problem. So, this distance BSc program in Environmental Science can be worth it if you learn it carefully.
- Skills: Studying this Bachelor course in environmental sciences will teach you skills in disaster management, pollution controlling skills, environmental planning skills, natural recourses management skills, research skills, and oral and writing skills.
- Time Flexibility: Distance BSc environmental science course’s flexible timetable enables students to put their families and other important priorities first.
- Fee and cost: This distance course will charge a lower cost as compared to BSc regular. The average tuition fee charged for this BSc program is INR 10,000 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: Distance mode education provides you with various advantages. One of the best advantages of this BSc course is that you can do a job/business to earn some money along with education.
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Admission 2023
Student wants more information about this course, fill in the query. A student can contact us for the complete details of the course viz fee structure, syllabus, subject, and other queries. Students can take admission through the online process.
Admission in BSc Environmental Science distance education is merit based in most institutes; no entrance is needed. Students who meet the eligibility can fill the application form given above. All their queries will be solved. Fill and submit the form before the deadline to get admission.
A bachelor’s degree in Environmental Sciences or a BSc Environmental Science Distance is given as an undergraduate degree. This bachelor’s degree can be obtained after a dedicated three to four years of study in the subjects related to environmental sciences, resource development related to environmental health, or ecological sustainability.
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Application Form
The online application form must be completed by students interested in BSc Environmental Science Distance Education. There is only an online application form available. The application form must contain the correct contact information and academic information. Admission to the bachelor’s program requires payment of the admission fee.
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Students who have successfully passed an HSC examination from a recognized institution in India can opt for a Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Sciences, i.e., BSc Environmental Sciences, for online education, distance education, or normal standards.
- Almost in every college, the eligibility criteria is to have 50% in intermediate in the Science stream.
Distance BSc Environmental Science Fee
The fee for pursuing a distance education course BSc in Environmental Science can vary in the different institutions offering the course. Generally, it can range from around INR 20,000 to 50,000 per year. However, the fee range for pursuing this course through IMTS Institute is INR 10,000 per year.
Distance BSc Environmental Science Course Subjects
This is a vast field covering subjects like Ecological systems, Natural Resource Management, Environmental Economics, Sustainable Development, and Resource Economics. Also, it covers Environment policies, Air Pollution Control, Water Pollution Control, Man and Environment, and Disaster Management. At the end of the three years, each student works on a thesis report which is mandatory to pass.
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education in Tamil Nadu
In Tamil Nadu, the BSc program in Environmental Science is opted by thousands of students due to its increasing demand. Students aspiring to opt the course can apply to the IMTS Institute which is among the top institutes to provide distance education. Those who fulfill the basic admission requirements can fill and submit the form before the last date.
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Syllabus
|Water Pollution Control||Environmental Economics|
|Disaster Management||Resource Economics|
|Environmental Planning for the Future||Ecological System|
|Natural Resources Management||Disaster Management|
|Environmental Policies||Environment and Development|
|Resource Economics||Environmental Protection Strategies|
|Ecological Resources Conservation||Research Methodology|
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Skills
Experience, ethical responsibility at work, and respect for the workplace are the qualities that make B.Sc. environmental science candidates exceptional at their profession with the best talents.
The abilities listed below are those that make the potential employees excel in their positions:
- Written and Oral communication skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Problem Solver
- An Investigation Mind
- Innovation Thinking
- Good with Statistics
- Observation Skills and Critical Thinking
Scope of BSc Environmental Science Distance Education
Through distance learning, a BSc in Environmental Science can be obtained in a wide range of fields. Increasing attention is being paid to the environment, so graduates of this program are in high demand. Therefore, After you complete this bachelor’s degree, you will also be able to find different jobs. It is possible for students to do an MSc in the same field after they have completed this course. A PhD is also an option if one wants to pursue it. These have been discussed further in the article.
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Jobs
Professionals who acquire this degree through the successful years of the required training get jobs as:
- Environmental Consultant
- Environmental Education Officer
- Manager of The Environmental Department
- Nature Conservation Officer
- Recycling Officer
- Waste Management Officer
- Water Quality Scientist
- Environmental Health Practitioner
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Salary
A BSc in Environmental Science provides a wide range of job opportunities. After having completed this BSc degree, specialising in Environment Science, the salary offered is excellent. Although the salary depends on the job designation, it can range from INR 3.5 LPA to INR 5 LPA. It enhances with experience.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Yes, BSc Environmental Science is approved by the government of India. Students certificates are valid in all government and private organizations.
Ans. Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans. An examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode.
Q. Can I do a BSc in Environmental Science?
Ans: Candidates who have passed the HSC Examination (12th) from CBSE/ICSE/any state board of education with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the programme. The average fee for the programme is between Rs. 10,000 per year.
Be the first to leave a review.