BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Admission: Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Environmental Science through Open and Distance Learning mode is a three-year UG-level program. The BSc Environmental Science distance education program is offered by IMTS Institute and the admission process for this program is online. The general eligibility for this program is 10+2 education completed with PCB or relevant subjects and the annual fee for the course is INR 15,000 – INR 35,000 per year.
After completing this course, the students can pursue various popular job roles like Environmental Consultant, Environmental Education Officer and many more with an average entry-level salary ranging from INR 3.5 LPA – INR 7.5 LPA. This program allows students to study environmental sciences without being constrained by on-campus attendance due to the flexibility of distance learning.
- Course Name: Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
- Eligibility: Students must have completed their HSC certificate from any recognized educational board of education. To be considered for admission students must earn an average of 40% marks.
- Duration: BSc Environmental Science distance is a course with 3 years.
- Fee: Its common fee range is INR 15,000 – INR 35,000 per annum.
- Career-wise: Research and Development, Public Sectors, Conversation Bodies, and others are the lucrative professional zones. They can also pursue a variety of other career paths. A minimum pay scale will be INR 3,50,000 to INR 7,50,000.
Latest Admission Updates (February 2024):
- IMTS Institute invites interested candidates to apply for admission to the BSc Environmental Science program before the Last Date for admission of 10 March 2024. Apply Now
- Subharti University has opened admission for the BSC Environmental Science course for the academic session 2024-25. Apply Now 07 March 2024.
- Admission has been announced at Mangalayatan University Haryana for the BSc program with various specializations in Environmental Science for the 2024-25 academic year. Submit the application by 09 March 2024, the last date for admission.
- SKU University has commenced the admission process for the BSc course for the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before 08 March 2024.
- William Carey University has started accepting applications for the BSc Environmental Science course beginning the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before the Last Date for admission of 10 March 2024.
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Highlights
|BSc Environmental Science
|Online / Offline
|INR 15,000 – INR 35,000 per year
What is BSc Environmental Science Distance Education?
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education helps students become Earth stewards. It gives them the knowledge and motivation to save and protect the environment. Through its flexibility and curriculum, this program develops a new generation of environmental champions dedicated to preserving the planet for a sustainable future.
Why Distance BSc in Environmental Science?
It is also possible to obtain this Bachelor’s Degree through distance education as well as online education. Both modes are becoming more popular over the years, especially around the nation. Obtaining a bachelor’s degree through distance education or online education has numerous advantages in India.
In terms of distance learning courses, the Environmental Science degree program focuses directly on the earth’s environment and how it endures. The program also covers Chemistry, Earth Geography, Ecology, Biology, and Physics to address the issues and problems the world faces and what is needed to be more sustainable.
Is Distance BSc Environmental Science Worth it?
The atmosphere in India is at high risk, and various institutes need professionals to get rid of this problem. So, this distance BSc program in Environmental Science can be worth it if you learn it carefully.
- Skills: Studying this Bachelor course in environmental sciences will teach you skills in disaster management, pollution controlling skills, environmental planning skills, natural resources management skills, research skills, and oral and writing skills.
- Time Flexibility: Distance BSc environmental science course’s flexible timetable enables students to put their families and other important priorities first.
- Fee and cost: This distance course will charge a lower cost as compared to BSc regular. The average tuition fee charged for this BSc program is INR 15,000 – INR 35,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: Distance mode education provides you with various advantages. One of the best advantages of this BSc course is that you can do a job/business to earn some money along with education.
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Admission 2024
Admission to the BSc Environmental Science distance learning program has been started at IMTS Institute for the academic year 2024-25. Candidates who have completed their 10+2 studies from a recognized board can register themselves. Admission of candidates for this bachelor’s degree will be based on the marks obtained in the last qualifying examination.
Interested Candidates must submit the inquiry form given above to contact our IMTS Institute to get more about requirements and details related to admission like eligibility, fee structure, subjects, syllabus, admission process, and all required documents, etc. Our Education Counsellors will help students to get admission and give them detailed information.
Admission is based on the merit score for BSc Environmental Science distance education at IMTS Institute: there is no entrance exam conducted for admission to the Institute. Students who meet the eligibility can fill out the application form given above. All their queries will be solved. Fill out and submit the form before the deadline to get admission.
A bachelor’s degree in Environmental Sciences or a BSc Environmental Science Distance is given as an undergraduate degree. This bachelor’s degree can be obtained after a dedicated three to four years of study in the subjects related to environmental sciences, resource development related to environmental health, or ecological sustainability.
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Application Form
The online application form must be completed by students interested in BSc Environmental Science Distance Education. There is only an online application form available. The application form must contain the correct contact information and academic information. Admission to the bachelor’s program requires payment of the admission fee.
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Students who have successfully passed an HSC examination from a recognized institution in India can opt for a Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Sciences, i.e., BSc Environmental Sciences, for online education, distance education, or normal standards.
- Almost in every college, the eligibility criteria is to have 50% in intermediate in the Science stream.
Distance BSc Environmental Science Fee
The fee for pursuing a distance education course BSc in Environmental Science, can vary in the different institutions offering the course. Generally, it can range from around INR 20,000 to 50,000 per year. However, the fee range for pursuing this course through IMTS Institute is INR 15,000 – INR 35,000 per year.
Distance BSc Environmental Science Course Subjects
This vast field covers subjects like Ecological systems, Natural Resource Management, Environmental Economics, Sustainable Development, and Resource Economics. Also, it covers environmental policies, Air Pollution Control, Water Pollution Control, Man and Environment, and Disaster Management. At the end of the three years, each student works on a thesis report which is mandatory to pass.
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education in India
Students can pursue distance learning courses, including BSc Environmental Science in India. Various universities are offering the course in distance mode. IMTS Institute is one of the best institutes in India known for distance learning courses. Students should have completed their 10+2 certificate with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board/institute and can apply for admission by filling out the form given above.
Students from different states like Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Odisha, Telangana, and more also can take admission to this course at IMTS Institute. BSc Environmental Science is offered in distance mode recognized or approved by the University Grant Commission (UGC DEB) in India.
Students are choosing this programme in India due to the need for an eco-friendly environment and awareness. The Indian government is also motivating youth to contribute to campaigns like “Clean India, Green India”. For the success of such campaign, India needs these graduates.
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Syllabus
|Water Pollution Control
|Environmental Planning for the Future
|Natural Resources Management
|Environment and Development
|Environmental Protection Strategies
|Ecological Resources Conservation
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Skills
Experience, ethical responsibility at work, and respect for the workplace are the qualities that make B.Sc. environmental science candidates exceptional at their profession with the best talents.
The abilities listed below are those that make the potential employees excel in their positions:
- Written and Oral communication skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Problem Solver
- An Investigation Mind
- Innovation Thinking
- Good with Statistics
- Observation Skills and Critical Thinking
Scope of BSc Environmental Science Distance Education
Through distance learning, a BSc in Environmental Science can be obtained in a wide range of fields. Increasing attention is being paid to the environment, so graduates of this program are in high demand. Therefore, After you complete this bachelor’s degree, you will also be able to find different jobs. Students can do an MSc in the same field after they have completed this course. A PhD is also an option if one wants to pursue it. These have been discussed further in the article.
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Jobs
Professionals who acquire this degree through the successful years of the required training get jobs as:
- Environmental Consultant
- Environmental Education Officer
- Manager of The Environmental Department
- Nature Conservation Officer
- Recycling Officer
- Waste Management Officer
- Water Quality Scientist
- Environmental Health Practitioner
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Salary
One can find several job opportunities after completion of the BSc Environmental Science distance education course in the public and private sectors at reasonable salary packages. However, the salary package for these graduates depends on various factors such as job location, organization type, organization size, candidate’s expertise, etc. The average salary that a candidate can get after completion of this degree program ranges from INR 3.5 LPA to INR 7.5 LPA. As you get more experience, your salary will be increased.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Yes, BSc Environmental Science is approved by the government of India. Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations.
Ans. Students may pay the required fees either semester-by-semester or year-by-year in installments depending on their schedule.
Ans. An examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode.
Q. Can I do a BSc in Environmental Science?
Ans: Candidates who have passed the HSC Examination (12th) from CBSE/ICSE/any state board of education with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the program. The average fee for the program is between Rs. 10,000 per year.
Q. What is the duration of BSc Environmental distance education?
Ans: The duration of BSc Environmental Science distance education is 3 to 4 years.