BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Admission 2022-23: BSc Environmental Science distance education is a fine opportunity for science candidates to complete their UG degrees in distance mode. Here students learn about environmental health, ecological sustainability, sustainable development, and so on.
BSc Environmental Science Full Form: Bachelors of Science in Environmental Science
Eligibility: An education at the standard of 10+2 from a highly recognized institute is an eligibility requirement. Marks at a minimal level of 50% are necessary.
Duration: BSc ES distance is a course with 3 years.
Fee: Its common fee range is from INR 20000 to INR 60000.
Career-wise: Research and Development, Public Sectors, Conversation Bodies, and others are the lucrative professional zones. They can also pursue a variety of other career paths. A minimum pay scale will be INR 3-5 LPA.
- The admission 2022-23 will start soon for B.Sc Environmental Science in IMTS Institute.
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Environmental Science|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 15000 – 25,000 INR / Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Merit-based: Admission to the course is dependent on the candidate’s qualifying examination score. Some colleges may generate a cutoff list based on the entrance exam.
This Bachelor’s Degree can also be obtained through distance education as well as online education that has become quite common over time especially over the nation. There are various reasons why distance education and online education are preferred in India for obtaining a bachelor’s degree. This is a vast field covering subjects like Ecological systems, Natural Resource Management, Environmental Economics, Sustainable Development, and Resource Economics. Also, it covers Environment policies, Air Pollution Control, Water Pollution Control, Man and Environment, Disaster Management. At the end of the three years, each student works on a thesis report which is mandatory to pass.
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Admission 2022-23
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education is one of the best bachelor’s degrees, and its fee structure is 15,000 to 25,000 per year. It can also vary according to a different university. If the student wants more information about this course, fill in your query. A student can contact for the complete details of the course viz fee structure, syllabus, subject, and other queries. Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process.
Interested Candidates can either go to the University website and download the Application Form or visit the University Campus, purchase the prospectus and submit the filled Application Form.
A bachelor’s degree in Environmental Sciences or a BSc Environmental Science Distance is given as an undergraduate degree through BSc. This bachelor’s degree can obtain after a dedicated three to four years of study in the subjects related to environmental sciences, resource development related to environmental health, or ecological sustainability.
Preference Reasons For BSc Environmental Science Distance Education
- BSc Environmental Science Distance, Students prefer utilizing the method that provides perfect equivalence to traditionally attended. People have confidence and trust in this online education and distance education program as the government encourages it. People want to do away with unnecessary travel expenses and on-campus teaching expenses. Working employees like to take advantage of the flexible schedule factor to carry on also side by side career advancement.
- Benefit by getting promotions to higher posts directly as they don’t need to wait for advanced course requirements. Everyone wants to facilitate themselves with the gigantic directory of choices for subjects and faculty available all over the globe. We want to acquire accredited international degrees through the distance education feature. Students prefer getting one on one attention through online education.
- BSc Environmental Science Distance In this course of environmental science, this course has been designed to improve and grow personal skills in Ecology, Natural Resources Conservation, Environment, Environmental Impact Assessment, Pollution Monitoring and Control, and Environmental Protection Laws.
Our Credential which makes Distance Education different:
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
- Do away with complaints with a mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions as depending on university rules.
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Students who have successfully passed an H.S.C examination from a recognized institution of India can opt for a Bachelors’ Degree in Environmental Sciences, i.e., BSc Environmental Sciences, for online education, distance education, or normal standards.
- Almost in every college, the eligibility criteria is to have 50% in intermediate in Science stream.
- Course fee for BSc Environment Science varies from INR 20K to 03 lacs.
Which subjects are studied in Environmental Science?
The subject of BSc Environmental Science Distance Education is the one that relates directly to the earth’s environment and its perseverance. It also includes studies related to Chemistry, Earth Geography, Ecology, Biology, and Physics that deal with the issues and problems that the world is facing and the needs it requires for greater sustainability. These subjects are required for environmental experts to grow up in a healthy environment, where students learn about the scientific and social combination for a good and healthy environment. The environment experts are required for the foreign country for research and development.
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Syllabus
|Water Pollution Control||Environmental Economics|
|Disaster Management||Resource Economics|
|Environmental Planning for the Future||Ecological System|
|Natural Resources Management||Disaster Management|
|Environmental Policies||Environment and Development|
|Resource Economics||Environmental Protection Strategies|
|Ecological Resources Conservation||Research Methodology|
BSc Distance Education Courses with Eligibility & Fees
|BSc||12th (Science Stream)||3 Year||INR18,000 – INR 27,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Botany||INR20,000 – INR 28,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hons Botany||INR 21,000 – INR 27,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Economics||INR 15,000 – INR23,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Fire and Safety||INR 15,000 – INR 25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Geography||INR 15,900– INR 30,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Geology||INR 15,000 – INR 28,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Agriculture||INR 20,000 – INR 26,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hardware & Networking||INR22,000 – INR 45,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Home Science||INR 16,000 – INR 33,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Multimedia||INR16,000– INR 32,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Physical Sciences||INR 17,000 – INR 40,000/ YEAR|
|BSc (Hons.) Physics||INR 15,000 – INR 32,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Physics||INR16,000 – INR 25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Microbiology||INR 16,000 – INR 42,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Hons Microbiology||INR 16,000 – INR 25,500 / YEAR|
|BSc Hotel Management Tourism||INR 16,400– INR 25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Jewellery Design||INR 22,000 – INR 45,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Mass Communication||INR16,000 – INR 33,000/ YEAR|
|BSc Psychology||INR 16,400 – INR 30.500 / YEAR|
|BSc Telecommunication||INR 16,000 – INR 30,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Electronics||INR 20,000 – INR 32,000 / YEAR|
|BSc (Electronics & Communication)||INR 23,000 – INR 30,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Medical Laboratory Technology||INR 23,000 – INR 40,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Software Engineering||INR 26,000 – INR 48,000/ YEAR|
|BSc IT||INR 26,000 – INR 40,000 / YEAR|
Professionals who acquire this degree through the successful years of the required training get jobs as:
- Environmental Consultant
- Environmental Education Officer
- Manager of The Environmental Department
- Nature Conservation Officer
- Recycling Officer
- Waste Management Officer
- Water Quality Scientist
- Environmental Health Practitioner
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, BSc Environmental Science Distance Education is approved by the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations.
Yes, BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Degree offered by IMTS Institute are Approved for study in India or Abroad. Its also approved by UGC, DEB & AICTE.
Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode.
Be the first to leave a review.