BSc Microbiology Distance Education Admission: BSc Microbiology is a 3 years bachelor-level course opted for admission by students having an interest in learning about microbiology. Students get to learn about the brief concepts with the help of the specially designed curriculum that is designed into 6 equal semesters. This course requires a 10+2 passing certificate with a science stream.
In the syllabus of the BSc Microbiology Distance Education course, students get to study about topics like biotechnology, biochemistry, molecular biology, microbial genetics, etc. After pursuing this course, students get to apply for jobs at various profiles, like research assistants, technical representatives, medical representatives, biomedical scientists, etc.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
- Eligibility: A minimum eligibility for this course is having a 10+2 passing certificate. Students must have secured at least 40% marks to be considered for admission.
- Duration: This course is accomplished in 3-6 years in distance mode.
- Fee: Its fee is about INR 20,540 to INR 32,420 per year.
- Career-wise: Various job roles are there to be worked for after this degree. The salary in this arena is INR 3.12 to 5.3 LPA. An MSc in Microbiology can be pursued after this course.
- Salary: The salary package of students completing the BSc Microbiology Distance Education course can get from INR 3,12,000/- to INR 5,32,000/- in the starting stage of their career. The salary packages can vary as per the skill level and the job specification opted for by the student.
BSc in Microbiology provides multiple opportunities like Research assistant, microbiologist, biochemist, bacteriologist, etc. An excellent salary package is offered at all the designations related to the field. The course is attracting many students as there is growing demand for these graduates. An MSc and then a PhD can be done after this bachelor’s degree.
BSc Microbiology Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Microbiology|
|Course Fee||INR 20,540/- to INR 32,420/- per year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Eligibility||12th (Science) with a minimum of 40 to 50% marks|
|Mode||Distance/ Correspondence/ Online|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Salary Offered||INR 25,000 to INR 40,000 per Month|
|Employment Area||Laboratory, Colleges, Food Industry, Research, Quality Engineer|
|Jobs||Research Assistant, Food Microbiologists, Industrial Microbiologists, Environmental Microbiologists, Quality Assurance Technologists, Clinical and Veterinary Microbiologists, Medical Technologists, Biomedical Scientist, Clinical Research Associate|
Is Distance BSc Microbiology Worth it?
Yes, distance education in Microbiology has a great scope and worth. If you get this UG degree from a prominent or UGC-approved institute, it will make your future brighter.
- Skills: Distance BSc in Microbiology can teach you skills in Bacterial Genetics Identification, Techniques of detecting microorganisms, agricultural skills, soil science research skills, and analytical and decision-making skills.
- Time Flexibility: The schedule flexibility offered by distance learning for the BSc in Microbiology is greatly increased. Time management is easier when you have more control over your schedule. Maintaining a busy social and family life while pursuing your degree.
- Fee and cost: As it is a distance course, it charges less educational costs as compared to traditional BSc courses. The course charges an academic fee that is between INR 20,540 to INR 32,420 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: You can earn money after enrolling in the BSc Microbiology distance course. This course gives you the opportunity of doing a job in your free time because the study schedule is in your hand.
What is BSc Microbiology all about?
The main focus of BSc Microbiology is the pathogenic potential of the organisms. BSc Microbiology involves the study of the Biology of Bacteria, Viruses, Protozoa, and Fungi that cause disease. It also covered aspects of the Biochemistry, Physiology, and Genetics of Microorganisms. The Researchers are researching many microorganisms to protect from dangerous bacteria and viruses this study comes under microbiology.
Why BSc Microbiology Distance Education?
A specialist course called BSc Microbiology Distance Education seeks to advance the student’s knowledge of several essential concepts and abilities that are necessary for a professional job. The main benefit of choosing this course is that it offers the chance to finish your degree without even enrolling in any normal mode classes.
The scope for students after pursuing the BSc Microbiology Distance Education course gets higher as there has been an increase in opportunities in the field of the microbiology sector in the previous years.
BSc Microbiology Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission for Distance BSc Microbiology at IMTS Institute has started for session 2023. The selection of students getting admission into the BSc Microbiology Distance course is to be done by the institute directly after their previous qualification. The process for registration and admission into the course will be done by the institute via online mode only.
Therefore no applicants will be required to visit the institution’s campus physically. If an applicant feels any doubt or is getting any trouble in submitting the application form then they can contact our career counselors who will guide them with the best solutions for their problems.
BSc Microbiology Distance Education Application Form
Application forms are available on the official website of IMTS Institute. Students can submit the form before the last date. Here are some points to remember while filling out the application form for BSc Microbiology.
- Students Should check their eligibility before filling out the form.
- All documents should be in hand.
- All details must be correct and according to educational certificates.
- Check all details carefully before final submission.
Distance BSc Microbiology Eligibility Criteria
- The student must have qualified 12th with 45 to 50% minimum marks from a recognized board in India.
- Candidates must read Biology as a core subject in Intermediate
- There is no age limit for this course.
BSc Microbiology Distance Education Fees
- Any students who have filled out the online registration form completely must pay their admission fee to confirm the online admission.
- They can get the admission fee details by contacting IMTS Institute’s education counsellors.
- Students will have to pay tuition fees, exam fee, identity cards fee, and other charges.
- The Fee for the course BSc Microbiology distance education is INR 20,540 to INR 32,420 per year.
Benefits of BSc Microbiology Distance Education
The BSc Microbiology Distance Education program comes with several benefits that will build up the student’s chances towards a successful and uplifting career. Some of the benefits are:
- The fee for pursuing the BSc Microbiology Distance Education course is comparatively lower than that of the regular mode course.
- The students get to complete their education along with another course or job.
- The curriculum of the course is designed in a manner that the applicant gets to complete their education without requiring to appear for any regular mode classes.
- The timing of study in the course is also flexible as the applicants can study according to their suitability.
BSc Microbiology Distance Education in India
There are lots of universities and colleges offering BSc Microbiology via distance learning in India. Students also can apply at IMTS Institute which is offering this course with an affordable fee and flexible classes. The BSc Microbiology Distance education fee is approx INR 20,540/- to INR 32,420/- per year in India.
BSc Microbiology Distance Education in Delhi
BSc Microbiology is a UG-level course with 2 years of duration via distance mode in Delhi. Generally, those students who have their 12th class degree with PCB stream, easily apply to any institution in Delhi. Students have to Rs 20,000 as an admission fee for BSc Microbiology Distance Education.
Scope of BSc Microbiology Distance Education
The scope after passing the BSc Microbiology Distance Education course is immensely high for the students as the demand for professionals with knowledge and skills related to this discipline has seen significant growth in recent times due to multiple reasons.
The average salary package that an applicant can aspire to get after passing this course can be from INR 2.92 LPA to INR 6.26 LPA. The BSc Microbiology Distance Education course provides the opportunity for getting placed for jobs at various disciplines and organizations like L&T, Accenture, Amazon, Infosys, Tata Consultancy service, etc.
Job Profiles after BSc Microbiology Distance Education
After getting a degree in BSc Biotechnology students get hired by companies, according to the knowledge and skills the applicants have acquired. Some BSc Biotechnology correspondence course employment areas are mentioned below:
- Biology Teacher
- Product Strategist
- Medical and Clinical Lab Technologists
- Biomanufacturing Specialist
- Biopharma Sales Representative
- Medical Scientist
- Biotechnological Technician
- Bioproduction Specialist
Medical Pathologist: It is a medical service provider, who examines the structure of cells, and tissues to detect diseases. He/she is also responsible to make a report of the patient.
Food Technologists: They are responsible to manage the food production export, and calculating the amount of raw material needed. Examining and procuring food production equipment. They get paid ₹15,640.59 – ₹20,000.00 per month at the beginning of their careers.
Epidemiologist: They study data related to spread of diseases, affected population, source, symptoms, etc. They get a starting salary of INR 5 LPA – INR 6.5 LPA.
Microbiologist: They study micro organisms like algae, bacteria, and fungi. They conduct experiments in labs. They can easily earn an average salary of INR 3.5 LPA – INR 5 LPA.
Distance BSc Microbiology Salary Offered
After BSc Microbiology, candidates can pursue jobs, and the average salary offered to freshers is INR 3.12 to INR 5.32 LPA, and as you grow in the field, the in-hand salary will be INR 8-9 LPA.
Distance BSc Microbiology Course Syllabus
A Bachelor of Science in Microbiology is offered for 3 years of time span, same as other bachelor courses. During this time, a total of 6 semesters are there in which advanced level of topics of microbiology are taught. As it is a masters course, subjects are comprehensively covered enabling students to get high paying jobs. The syllabus for BSc Microbiology distance education is:
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Introduction to Microbiology||Medical Microbiology – I||Medical Microbiology – II|
|Basic Techniques in Microbiology||Genetics & Molecular Biology – I||Genetics & Molecular Biology – II|
|Bacterial Systematics and Physiology||Enzymology||Metabolism|
|Industrial and Soil Microbiology||Immunology – I||Immunology – II|
|Air and Water Microbiology||Fermentation Technology -I||Fermentation Technology – II|
|Bacterial Genetics||Food & Dairy Microbiology||Agricultural & Environmental Microbiology|
B.Sc Microbiology Distance Learning India
In response to student demand, numerous prestigious Universities/Institutions in India have begun to offer the BSc Microbiology Distance education programme. At IMTS Institute, one of the best distance learning institutes that offers admission to this Microbiology course in distant mode, students can find a promising job. Students have the chance to learn new things and enhance their abilities in order to advance in their professional jobs.
BSc Microbiology Distance Education Kerala
In Kerala, some universities offer distance learning courses. In which no one offers you BSc in Microbiology in distance mode. But, students can fill out the application form for the IMTS institute given above. Our counselors provide you with better information and help you to solve your BSc Microbiology admission-related issue.
BSc Microbiology Distance Education Skills
B.Sc. microbiologists have demonstrated to be a top biology exercise, identifying the mechanisms by which organisms create diseases and locating treatments for these ailments employing germs for commercial purposes. Microbiologists with a B.S. can work for the government or for a private company in the healthcare, defense, etc. industries. The following is a list of some of the qualities that make a microbiologist the best:
- Team working
- Attention to details
- Numerical skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Analytical skills
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, Distance BSc Microbiology is Valid For all the Government or Private Sectors.
Ans- Yes, BSc Microbiology Distance degree and certification are acceptable in both sectors equally. Microbiology is more demanded in other countries as well as in India.
Ans- Yes, the Student has many opportunities in the medical field after getting this degree.
Ans- Institution will decide the mode of examination.
Be the first to leave a review.