BSc Microbiology Distance Education Admission: BSc Microbiology is a 3 years bachelor-level course opted for admission by students having an interest in learning about microbiology. Students get to learn about the brief concepts with the help of the specially designed curriculum that is designed into 6 equal semesters. This course requires a 10+2 passing certificate with a science stream.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
- Eligibility: A minimum eligibility for this course is having a 10+2 passing certificate. Students must have secured at least 40% marks to be considered for admission. The entrance test is not much compulsory in most universities/ Institutes.
- Duration: This course is accomplished in 3-6 years in distance mode.
- Fee: Its fee is about INR 20,540 to INR 32,420 per year.
- Career-wise: Various job roles are there to be worked for after this degree. These are Account Executive, Operations Manager, Finance Manager, and Accountant. The salary in this arena is INR 2.5 to 4.5 LPA.
Students who get admission into the BSc Microbiology distance education course get to study the detailed syllabus of the course even if they are unable to complete the study from the regular mode. The students who can’t complete their education from the regular mode due to any reason should opt for this course from the distance mode.
In the syllabus of the BSc Microbiology Distance Education course, students get to study about topics like biotechnology, biochemistry, molecular biology, microbial genetics, etc. After pursuing this course, students get to apply for jobs at various profiles, like research assistants, technical representatives, medical representatives, biomedical scientists, etc.
The salary package of students completing the BSc Microbiology Distance Education course can get from INR 3,12,000/- to INR 5,32,000/- in the starting stage of their career. The salary packages can vary as per the skill level and the job specification opted for by the student.
BSc Microbiology Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Microbiology|
|Course Fee||INR 20,540/- to INR 32,420/- per year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Eligibility||12th (Science) with a minimum of 40 to 50% marks|
|Mode||Distance/ Correspondence/ Online|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Salary Offered||INR 25k to 40k per Month|
|Employment Area||Laboratory, Colleges, Food Industry, Research, Quality Engineer|
|Jobs||Research Assistant, Food Microbiologists, Industrial Microbiologists, Environmental Microbiologists, Quality Assurance Technologists, Clinical and Veterinary Microbiologists, Medical Technologists, Biomedical Scientist, Clinical Research Associate|
What is BSc Microbiology all about?
The main focus of BSc Microbiology is the pathogenic potential of the organisms. BSc Microbiology involves the study of the Biology of Bacteria, Viruses, Protozoa, and Fungi that cause disease. It also covered aspects of the Biochemistry, Physiology, and Genetics of Microorganisms. The Researchers are researching many microorganisms to protect from dangerous bacteria and viruses this study comes under microbiology.
Why BSc Microbiology Distance Education?
BSc Microbiology Distance Education is a specialized course that aims to prosper the student’s knowledge about various key features and skills that require to possess for their professional career. The major objective of opting for this course is that it provides the opportunity for completing an education without even attending any regular mode classes.
The scope for students after pursuing the BSc Microbiology Distance Education course gets higher as there has been an increase in opportunities in the field of the microbiology sector in the previous years.
BSc Microbiology Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission for Distance BSc Microbiology at IMTS Institute has started for session 2022-23. Eligible candidates can apply till 31 October 2022. The selection of students getting admission into the BSc Microbiology Distance course is to be done by the institute directly after their previous qualification. The process for registration and admission into the course will be done by the institute via online mode only.
Therefore no applicants will be required to visit the institution’s campus physically. If an applicant feels any doubt or is getting any trouble in submitting the application form then they can contact our career counselors who will guide them with the best solutions for their problems.
BSc Microbiology Distance Education Application Form
Application forms are available on the official website of IMTS Institute. Students can submit the form before the last date. Here are some points to remember while filling out the application form for BSc Microbiology.
- Students Should check their eligibility before filling out the form.
- All documents should be in hand.
- All details must be correct and according to educational certificates.
- Check all details carefully before final submission.
Distance BSc Microbiology Eligibility Criteria
- The student must have qualified 12th with 45 to 50% minimum marks from a recognized board in India.
- Candidates must read Biology as a core subject in Intermediate
- There is no age limit for this course.
BSc Microbiology Distance Education Fees
- Any students who have filled out the online registration form completely must pay their admission fee to confirm the online admission.
- They can get the admission fee details by contacting IMTS Institute’s education counsellors.
- Students will have to pay tuition fees, exam fee, identity cards fee, and other charges.
- The Fee for the course BSc Microbiology distance education is INR 20,540 to INR 32,420 per year.
Benefits of BSc Microbiology Distance Education
The BSc Microbiology Distance Education program comes with several benefits that will build up the student’s chances towards a successful and uplifting career. Some of the benefits are:
- The fee for pursuing the BSc Microbiology Distance Education course is comparatively lower than that of the regular mode course.
- The students get to complete their education along with another course or job.
- The curriculum of the course is designed in a manner that the applicant with gets to complete their education without requiring to appear for any regular mode classes.
- The timing of study in the course is also flexible as the applicants can study according to their suitability.
Scope of BSc Microbiology Distance Education
The scope after passing the BSc Microbiology Distance Education course is immensely high for the students as the demand for professionals with knowledge and skills related to this discipline has seen significant growth in recent times due to multiple reasons.
The average salary package that an applicant can aspire to get after passing this course can be from INR 2.92 LPA to INR 6.26 LPA. The BSc Microbiology Distance Education course provides the opportunity for getting placed for jobs at various disciplines and organizations like L&T, Accenture, Amazon, Infosys, Tata Consultancy service, etc.
Job Profiles after BSc Microbiology Distance Education
After getting a degree in BSc Biotechnology students get hired by companies, according to the knowledge and skills the applicants have acquired. Some BSc Biotechnology correspondence course employment areas are mentioned below:
- Biology Teacher
- Product Strategist
- Medical and Clinical Lab Technologists
- Biomanufacturing Specialist
- Biopharma Sales Representative
- Medical Scientist
- Biotechnological Technician
- Bioproduction Specialist
Medical Pathologist: It is a medical service provider, examines the structure of cells, and tissues to detect diseases. He/she is also responsible to make a report of the patient.
Food Technologists: They are responsible to manage the food production export, and calculating the amount of raw material needed. Examining and procuring food production equipment. They get paid ₹15,640.59 – ₹20,000.00 per month at the beginning of their careers.
Distance BSc Microbiology Salary Offered
After BSc Microbiology, candidates can pursue jobs, and the average salary offered to freshers is INR 3-4 LPA, and as you grow in the field, the in-hand salary will be INR 8-9 LPA.
Distance BSc Microbiology Course Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Introduction to Microbiology||Medical Microbiology – I||Medical Microbiology – II|
|Basic Techniques in Microbiology||Genetics & Molecular Biology – I||Genetics & Molecular Biology – II|
|Bacterial Systematics and Physiology||Enzymology||Metabolism|
|Industrial and Soil Microbiology||Immunology – I||Immunology – II|
|Air and Water Microbiology||Fermentation Technology -I||Fermentation Technology – II|
|Bacterial Genetics||Food & Dairy Microbiology||Agricultural & Environmental Microbiology|
BSc Microbiology Distance Education Skills
B.Sc. microbiologists have demonstrated to be a top biology exercise, identifying the mechanisms by which organisms create diseases and locating treatments for these ailments employing germs for commercial purposes. Microbiologists with a B.S. can work for the government or for a private company in the healthcare, defense, etc. industries. The following is a list of some of the qualities that make a microbiologist the best:
- Team working
- Attention to details
- Numerical skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Analytical skills
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, Distance BSc Microbiology is Valid For all the Government or Private Sectors.
Ans- Yes, BSc Microbiology Distance degree and certification are acceptable in both sectors equally. Microbiology is more demanded in other countries as well as in India.
Ans- Yes, the Student has many opportunities in the medical field after getting this degree.
Ans- Institution will decide the mode of examination.
Be the first to leave a review.