Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Distance Education Admission?: A diploma in Mechanical Engineering is a certified course that provides a complete understanding of engineering materials, mechanical instruments, etc. The duration for a diploma ME course can vary from 3 to 4 years. A diploma in Mechanical Engineering via Distance mode is not valuable as this course requires practical training so it has not been approved by the Supreme Court of India. Since this course is not valid via distance mode in India, interested students can pursue this course in regular mode and submit the application form before 10 March 2024.
The course helps engineering aspirants to evolve professional skills through offered subjects in six semesters with the help of training sessions so that they may work in any of the following fields including chemical manufacturing plants, oil exploration, aerospace, railway factories, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria Overview: A diploma in Mechanical Engineering is available for those students who have completed their 10th or 12th-class education.
- Fee Structure Overview: It depends on the curriculum of the course, the institution’s repetition, faculties, and more. But the average fee range for this program is approx. Rs. 10,000 per semester.
- Subjects: This program offers a variety of subjects, including engineering mathematics, mechanics, advanced strength of materials, and electronics fundamentals. As part of a diploma in Mechanical Engineering, students will learn about machines, tools, engines, and more. Students also learn how to use tools, manufacture machines, and test them.
Is a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Distance Education Approved? No! this programme is not accessible in distance learning mode Supreme Court has declined the approval of any engineering degree from the distance education mode. Opting for this course provides the opportunity for students towards a successful and developing career. The curriculum of this diploma in a mechanical engineering course is divided into semesters so that the students can get all the essential information correctly and appropriately.
Latest Admission Updates (February 2024):
- IMTS Institute invites Students for applications for a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course for the 2024-25 session. Apply before the 10 March 2024. Apply Now
- Limited seats for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Subharti University for the 2024-25 academic year. Apply by 07 March 2024.
- NIILM University Haryana announces Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission for 2024-25. Submit applications before the Last Date for admission of 09 March 2024.
- Mangalayatan University commences Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission for the 2024-25 session. Apply before 08 March 2024.
Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Highlights
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
|10th/12th Pass with 45% marks
|INR 10,000 per semester
|Available Mode of Study
|Regular Mode Only
|Distance Mode Availability
Why a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
A diploma in Mechanical Engineering is a 3-year course that opens up the ways for students to indulge in the mechanical prospect. By opting for a diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th & 12th, students get into the mechanical line and have more chances for getting ahead in the future. Below are some major reasons why students should choose a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- The Diploma in Engineering program is a foundational course that helps students firmly build up their knowledge and skills in engineering.
- After completing the Diploma in Engineering, it is absolutely on the candidate whether they wish to start the processional walk or take some time off from that to strengthen their academic knowledge and create more options.
- Engineering aspirants, with the help of a diploma in engineering, get a chance to meet their fellow students with whom they can discuss, and learn a lot beyond the coursework.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Distance Education Admission?
Candidates seeking admission to the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering distance learning program must know that the program is not taught in distance mode. UGC-DEB and AICTE do not permit any university/college to conduct this program in distance education mode.
Since this diploma course is not conducted through distance education, it does not mean you cannot do it. Candidates who fill out the eligibility conditions for admission to this programme can pursue a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in regular learning mode.
Why Diploma in Mechanical Engineering distance education not valid in India?
To get a complete and quality education a student needs to attend regular practical classes during this course. That means a student needs hands-on training in this programme, which is not possible in distance learning mode. Therefore, regulatory bodies do not allow any university to offer a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in open and distance learning mode.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Eligibility Criteria
- A diploma in Mechanical engineering can be earned by students who know the technical things involved in automobiles, air conditioners, etc.
- It is all about machines and so the ones who have a keen interest in machinery can go for the course.
- A diploma in Mechanical Engineering is offered to students who have completed their 10th or 12th class education.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Fee
The fee range for this distance education diploma course varies in different institutions. It depends on various factors such as the curriculum of the course, the institution’s repetition, faculties, and more. But the average fee range for this program is approx. Rs. 10,000 per semester.
Advantages of a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- After doing the course many of the students get direct entry into BTech Mechanical or BE Mechanical.
- Mechanical companies have lots of jobs for them available after they pass the final examination.
- Also, the government offers various jobs based on mechanical engineering every year.
- Junior Engineer jobs can be found in the market with this course.
Scope of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
A diploma course in mechanical engineering allows students to study and work full-time without having to give up their regular jobs. Candidates can increase their competitiveness in a competitive environment by improving both technical and academic skills.
Students of Mechanical Engineering will be able to pursue a variety of opportunities both in India and abroad through the diploma program. Students who enroll in a diploma program in Mechanical Engineering acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed in their careers. Construction, aviation, automobiles, and manufacturing are some of the industries where mechanical engineers can work.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Salary
In the field of mechanical engineering, students who graduate with a diploma have the opportunity to work in a wide range of organizations and businesses that are renowned for the quality of their work.
As a result of the completion of the program, students who have demonstrated outstanding performance during the course of the program may be considered for a compensation package that, on average, falls within the range of INR 3.5 to 6.5 LPA for the duration of the program.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Job Types
- Junior Engineer
- Client relationship officer
- Section Head
- Assistant Professor
- Manufacturing Manager
- Sales Engineer
- Head- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Department
- Construction Areas
- Technical areas
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Distance Education in India
The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) approves technical courses to be pursued in regular or distance mode, and engineering courses cannot be offered in distance mode under AICTE regulations. As a in Mechanical Engineering distance education is not valid in India.
Students who are thinking about pursuing a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in distance learning mode avoid their idea. Because there is no university in India that offers this course in Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode. when you are looking to pursue DME in regular mode there are a lot of options available for you and the course is available in the fee range of Rs 10,000 per semester.
- Free career counselling for any course guidance (BA /BBA/ BCA/ BSC/ MBA/ MCA/ MSC/ LLB/ LLM/ MPhil/ BEd/Ph.D.).
- Online Admission Process: Call 9210989898
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ans: There is no engineering course approved by the AICTE that is taught in distance mode. As a result, you are not able to study Mechanical Engineering through distance education.
Is it possible to get a job after completing a diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
Ans: There are many jobs that you can get after you complete a diploma course. Detailed technical degree programs are conducted and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education on a regular basis. During the course of these courses, students will learn both how to apply the theory to the practical world as well as how to apply the theory to the practical world.
Question 3: Is a Diploma good for Mechanical Engineering?
Ans: There are many good and highly sought-after diplomas in Mechanical Engineering in India and abroad that are offered Nowadays.
Question 4: What are the qualifications for a diploma in mechanical engineering?
Ans: the qualification for a diploma in Mechanical engineering distance education is that students must pass the class 10th or 12th from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is not offered through the distance education mode. supreme court has declined the approval of any engineering degree from the distance education mode.