E-MBA HR Distance Education Admission 2023: The curriculum of the EMBA HRM distance education has been derived in a manner to provide students with the opportunity for enhancing their skills to upgrade their professional skills in the 2 years duration of this course. The students get to complete their course study without visiting any educational institution or study center for the Executive MBA HR Distance Education.
The main objective of the EMBA HRM Distance Education course is to prepare students with advanced knowledge in management, team leadership, strategy making, problem-solving, etc. The selection of students getting admission in this course is done by the institute after comparing the applicant’s preliminary or previous qualifying scores.
Students who are aspiring to get admission in the Executive MBA HR Distance Education course need to have passed their graduation level study from a recognized institution or university. The applicant after pursuing this course will be able to aspire for a high-profile and good-earning career.
Applicants with having Executive MBA in HR Distance Education degree get selected for jobs at various managerial profiles at organizations like telecom companies, production companies, IT sector, advertising sector, consultancy sector, etc. The average salary package that students can expect to get after passing the course can get from INR 6.56 LPA to INR 18.25 LPA.
- E-MBA HRM Full Form: Executive Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
- Eligibility: The distance colleges need to confirm the eligibility of students that will be entirely dependent on merit. The least mandatory scoring need is to be more than the percentile of 50.
- Duration: It is usually extended for 2-5 years.
- Fee: Students will have to pay INR 32,640 to INR 39,850 to enroll in an Executive MBA in HR.
- Career-wise: Students can become professionals with this degree to earn INR 6.56 LPA to INR 18.25 LPA. There will be job positions such as HR Manager, HR Training and Development, Compensation Manager, HR Generalist, Technical Recruiter, Executive Recruiter, etc.
E-MBA HRM Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Executive MBA in HR|
|Fee||INR 32,640 to INR 39,850|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why Distance E-MBA in HR?
The EMBA in Human Resources is objectified as an opportunity for applicants who have been pursuing a regular mode job after passing their graduation for developing a career in the management discipline.
The students who apply for admission in the EMBA HRM distance education course have the advantage that they get to complete their studies without sacrificing their job as they are not required to attend any classes regularly. The curriculum of EMBA HRM Distance Education covers essential subjects like management, managerial economics, marketing management, financial accounting, etc.
Once an applicant passes the distance EMBA HR course they are ready with skills that help them in leveling up their career level.
Is E-MBA HRM DDE worth it?
It is a great option to study an EMBA HRM distance education because the candidates get a lot of chances in the field of Human Resource Management.
- Skills: By studying a distance EMBA HRM course, students will acquire the skills like leadership, teamwork, communication, conflict resolution, active listening, interpersonal skills, time management, and many others.
- Time Flexibility: In this course, students have the option of selecting the time and place for studying and taking classes. The remaining time can be utilized to learn skills apart from the syllabus.
- Fee and Cost: In order to study a distance EMBA HRM course, students will have to pay a cost of INR 32,000 to INR 39,850 per annum, which makes it a course that can be chosen by many students.
- Earn While You Learn: Individuals who are already in the professional field and have less time to complete studies and earning is a need for them can take this course and get the support.
E-MBA HRM Distance Education Admission 2023
If an applicant is aspiring for admission in the course then they need to fill out the registration form listed by the institute above on the website.
The students who fill out the registration form get selected for admission by the institute directly after their previous qualifications. The applicants can only fill out the registration form through online mode as the institute is not accepting any offline applications.
The admission process will also be completed by the institute via the online mode as the students will only be needed to upload the scanned images of their original documents which will be processed further by our service team.
If an applicant faces any trouble or has any query related to the admission process or their career prospect can contact our career counselors by filling out the query form listed at imtsinstitute.com.
Distance E-MBA in HRM Eligibility Criteria
- An aspirant of EMBA HRM must possess a UG degree in the relevant stream.
- The aspirants having some work experience in HR at the UG level will be preferred.
- Selection is completely dependent on merit.
- There are several colleges in India offering this course. However, some may conduct an entrance exam before admission.
E-MBA HRM Distance Education Fees
Executive MBA in Human Resource management through distance mode can be completed with an affordable fee structure. The course will help in increasing knowledge as well as gaining promotion. To enroll in a distance executive MBA in HR, tuition fees lie between INR 32,640 to INR 39,850.
E-MBA HRM Distance Education Application Form
To pursue the EMBA in Human Resource Management through distance learning, aspiring candidates are needed to fill the application form. The application form is given above. The details in the form must be filled correctly. Only online applications are accepted. No offline registration is needed. To get admission, fill and submit the form before the deadline.
Features of EMBA HRM Distance Education
The students who wish to improve their career level in the discipline of HRM while pursuing a regular mode job can do so by getting admission into the EMBA HRM Distance Education course, as the course possesses so many features that will help them in developing and improving their career. Some of the features of the course are:
- Time Flexibility,
- Can be pursued without sacrificing a regular mode job,
- Affordable course fees,
- Easy learning module, etc.
E-MBA HRM Distance Education Syllabus
Executive MBA in HR Management is provided at an advanced level to the working professionals. A lot of subjects are taught to candidates under the course. Following subjects are taught in this course:
|Principles of Management||Cost and Management Accounting|
|Human Resource Management (HRM)||Marketing Management|
|Quantitative Techniques in Management||Human Resource Development and Planning|
|IT for Managers||Production and Operations Management|
|Corporate Communication||Business Environment and Ethics|
|Financial Accounting||Organization Effectiveness and Change|
|Strategic Management||Strategic Analysis|
|Corporate Social Responsibility||International Business Environment|
|Legal Environment of Business||Talent Management|
|Performance Management||Industrial Relations and Labour Legislations|
|Training and Development||Human Capital Management and HR|
|Organizational Change and Development||Entrepreneurship Development|
Scope of Executive MBA HRM Distance Education
Working Professionals who have completed the EMBA HRM Distance Education course will be able to look for a bright future with enormous opportunities in Human Resource. They will have the opportunity to get a high-quality job at different designation like Manager, Coordinator, Reporter, Executive & more.
After completing the EMBA HRM Distance course, it will boost the management skills to divert human power for organization growth. They can aspire for jobs at hospitals, schools, government agencies, MNCs, etc. The average salary package that a working professional with few year experience can get once they have completed EMBA HRM Distance course can get around INR 6.56 LPA to INR 18.25 LPA.
Executive MBA HRM Salary And Job Profiles
MBA Human Resources occupations require recruiting, developing, training, appraising, compensating, and motivating the organization’s staff. Other responsibilities include providing revenue. The MBA in Human Resources is quite difficult programme within the MBA. Because human resources professionals are needed in every industry, there is a wide variety of employment prospects. The average salary amount that students can get on passing the EMBA HRM Distance Education course can be from INR 6.56 LPA to INR 18.25 LPA. some job profiles are given below:
- HR Operations
- HR Assistant Manager
- HR Recruiter
- Junior HR Assistant
- Junior Recruiter
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|