MBA International Business Distance Education Admission 2024-25: MBA International Business Distance Education in India is also known as the Global Master of Business degree. It is essential to understand that international business is another different degree option than standard business administration programs. Admission for the 2023 session is ongoing currently. One who desires to apply should visit the official website of IMTS Institute before the admission deadline.
There are many other modules and stages for the MBA International Business Distance Education in India. The MBA Distance Education degree is a postgraduate level degree that can be obtained through online education and distance education methods. The MBA International Business Distance Education in India has been accepted over two years and includes international business aspects studies related to world laws.
MBA International Business Distance Education Highlights
|Fee Structure||INR 22338 – INR 37230 / Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
MBA International Business Distance Education Admission 2023-24
This master’s degree MBA International Business DDE Admission can be obtained through a two-year dedicated study, whereas some universities may also offer it for one year. India also provides this postgraduate degree through online education and distance education. Online education and distance education may also vary but stay between one to two years only. There are many advantages presented to individuals who obtain an MBA in International Business Distance Education Admission. In this course, the student gets an excellent education about the various aspects of the business world such as finance, accounting, human resources, and more.
- Regional salaries are exceptionally high
- Global companies are always attending to have them
- IMBA offers high straight positions from the start already
MBA International Business Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Admission to MBA International Business Distance Education is a matter of completing the basic eligibility requirements listed for admission by the institution. Some of the basic required conditions are listed below:
- The applicant should have completed their bachelor’s study from a recognized institution.
- A minimum score of 55% is required to be scored by the applicant in the UG course.
- Many institutions conduct an entrance exam for admission that needs to be passed by the applicant.
- There is no maximum age limitation listed for admission to the course.
Approx. Fee Structure: According to the university, the Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 22338 – INR 37230 / Year).
Students can take admission by online/ Offline process.
The subjects include marketing and business environment, finance, operations management, research methods, and related topics like international law. The careers remain very global as well as competitive since they are acknowledged all over the world. This master’s degree obtained through online education and distance education is even more critical. It has many courses that can provide much exposure to them in line with the world’s systems.
The Global MBA International Business Distance Education in India has lots of benefits worldwide, and they help one have an international-level degree that can be employed anywhere. Also, obtaining a world informative degree at home (online education and distance education) is the best and easiest way to stay up-to-date and distinguished.
Our Credential which makes Distance Education different:
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
- Do away with complaints with the mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions depend on university rules.
Many fields all over the world are open to them which include the following out of the many available.
- International trade management
- International marketing
- International business market
- International corporate finance
- International consumerism
- International languages support
- Chief executive officers
- Administrative service manager
- Management analyst
- International finance controller
- International banking manager
Career prospective for MBA International Business Distance Education
- Export managers and executives
- Global Business Manager
- Management Consultant
- Supplier Manager
- Investment Banking `
- Account Manager
- International Finance Manager
- International Marketing Manager
- International Business Development Manager
More Courses Lists with Specialization
|BBA hardware||MBA degree in Marketing|
|BBA Telecommunication||Masters in international business|
|BBA Sales and Marketing||MBA International Business|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||MBA in Textile Management|
|BBA Banking online||MBA in Transport Management|
|Online BBA degree||MBA in Marketing Management|
|MBA in Banking Management||MBA Human Resource Management|
|MBA Hotel and Tourism Management||MBA Airline and Airport Management|
|MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management||Executive MBA|
Ques-1 Is this course valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans-1 Yes, Universities are approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE And the government of India. Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations. Their Certificates can be attested by government organizations.
Ques-2 Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans-2 Yes, Degrees offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad.
Ques-3 Can students pay fees in installments?
Ans-3 Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year-wise.
Ques-4 What will be the examination mode?
Ans-4 Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.