MBA Retail Management Distance Education: This is a post-graduate course of 2 years duration. It is dedicated to students who want to learn about the management of the retail business. Aspirants who complete their UG degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university can apply for a distance MBA Retail Management course.
IMTS helps you to get admission to this course in distance mode at the fee range of INR 20,000 per semester. The PG course is covering all aspects of brand marketing, production strategy, and other dynamics of retail.
Students after completing their UG level study from a recognized institution with a minimum of 55% score can apply for admission into MBA distance education in retail management. After completing this course students get to apply for jobs at numerous profiles like retail manager, marketing manager, etc.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Retail Management
- Eligibility: The requirement to be fulfilled by students is having a bachelor’s qualification with marks of 50 percentile from a university of known value and worth.
- Duration: A normal duration of such a course is 2 years.
- Fee: Approximately Rs 20,000 per semester is the fee structure of this course.
- Career-wise: With a bright employment career one can also continue studying Ph.D. A salary of INR 3 to 12 lacs per annum is earned by the professionals like Retail Managers, Senior Managers Operations, Store Managers, Marketing Managers, and Brand Managers.
MBA Retail Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Retail Management|
|Eligibility||Graduation Passed with 45% marks|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 20,000 / Semester|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
MBA Retail Management Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into MBA in Retail Management Distance Education has started. Apply at @www.imtsinstitute.com through online mode as specified below. The admission process follows the path of bachelor’s degree clearance is mandatory. Students can take admission by the online process MBA Retail Management Distance is the best option for business management professionals or students, retail management is a top growing, dynamic field in India. Material management is a concern about buying and selling products, all the sales departments ask for retail management experts to make good relations in the market to improve the selling of the product.
MBA Retail Management Distance Eligibility
Admission criteria of this course, the candidate should have passed a bachelor’s degree with minimum marks of 45% from any recognized university candidate eligible to apply for admission of an MBA in Retail Management
Candidates who are interested to pursue a distance education course MBA Retail Management can apply by filling out the application form attached above. IMTS Institute is one the best institute that can help you to get admission to this at the lowest fee range of Rs. 20,000 per semester.
The salary of the MBA executive retail manager can earn about 1 to 8 LPA. After getting experience, students have better chances to get an appraisal from the organization in which they are working depending on their performance. Apart from that, they can also apply for more opportunities offered by many companies and can earn a salary hike of 20 to 50 percent.
Benefits of MBA Retail Management Distance Education
- Time-free course: Time flexibility is the best aspect of the distance MBA mode In this course, the candidate is allowed to study their course at their own time and pace The candidate continues their study without affecting their current activity
- Low cost: This is a low-cost program for students because it is available at affordable fee ranges that are approx INR 20,000/Semester.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate can study the course alongside them without skipping the other When the distance course reaches the end, the candidate can expect a good job and salary
- Online mode: The process of the distance MBA is running out online because all the books and lectures are given to the students online The students can easily access them through LMS.
Scope of MBA Retail Management Distance Education
Students pursuing or completing MBA Retail Management Distance courses have more opportunities. They can expect a bright future. Graduates from this degree program may have a number of chances to get high-paying jobs. They will get jobs in high-rated MNC companies. Candidates have a good chance to get government jobs after completing this degree program.
MBA Retail Management Distance Education Syllabus
- Introduction to retail management
- Understanding the retail market
- Luxury and lifestyle retailing
- Retail Store operation
- Scope for retail in India
- Pricing and promotions in retailing
- Understanding customer behavior
- Customer loyalty management and CRM
- Retail Market Segmentation
- Role of information technology and the Internet in the retail business
- Accounting and finance in retailing
- Selling skills
- Supply chain management
- Business communication and social etiquette in the retail business
Career Opportunity After MBA Retail Management Distance Education
- Store Manager
- Retail Buyer
- Retail Manager
- Supply Chain Distributor
- Marketing Executive
- Brand Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Image Promoter
- Merchandise Manager
- Customer Care Executives
MBA Retail Management Distance Education Employment Areas
- ITC Retails
- Lifestyle International
- Tata Groups
- Aditya Birla Group
- Reliance Group
- Retail Industries
- Colleges & Universities
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, this Course is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also from the government of India Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also In fact, their Certificates can be verified by government organizations
Ans: Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee for installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per IMTS Institute’s rules.
Be the first to leave a review.