MBA Retail Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MBA Retail Management is a 2 years duration specialized course offered for admission by institutions with the target to provide high-quality distance education in the retail management discipline. Students get to learn about this course in a detailed manner with the help of a specially divided curriculum.
Students after completing their UG level study from a recognized institution with a minimum of 55% score can apply for admission into MBA distance education in retail management. After completing this course students get to apply for jobs at numerous profiles like retail manager, marketing manager, etc.
MBA RM Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Retail Management
Eligibility: The requirement to be fulfilled by students is having a bachelor’s qualification with marks of 50 percentile from a university of known value and worth.
Duration: A normal duration of such a course is 2 years.
Fee: Approximate 7K to 85K is the annual fee structure of this course.
Career-wise: With a bright employment career one can also continue studying Ph.D. A salary of INR 3 to 12 lacs per annum is earned by the professionals like Retail Managers, Senior Managers Operations, Store Managers, Marketing Managers, and Brand Managers.
MBA Retail Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Retail Management Distance Education|
|Eligibility||Graduation Passed with 45% marks|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 15,000 – Rs 30,000 / Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
MBA Retail Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23
The admission process follows the path of bachelor clearance is mandatory. Students can take admission by the online/offline process MBA Retail Management Distance Education is the best option for business management professionals or students, retail management is a top growing, dynamic field in India Material management is a concern about buying and selling of the products, all the sales department asking for the retail management experts to make good relations in the market to improve the selling of the product.
It helps in making an efficient retail process in the market. It’s the branch of management that deals with the aspects connected with retail management. it’s involved with the newest ideas and practices relating to practical areas of management The average tuition fee of Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Retail Management) ranges from Rs 2 to Rs 5 lakhs.
Direct admission does not need entry test clearance, only a bachelor’s degree.
MBA Retail Management Distance Education Eligibility
- Admission Criteria are both merit-based. The minimum required eligibility is a UG degree with 50% marks. For reversed candidates, it is 45%.
- The average tuition fee of MBA-ERM range is from INR 50K to 06 lacs. The private colleges may charge fees more than this amount.
The degree fee structure in India is 3 to 8 LPA
The salary of the MBA executive retail manager can earn about 1 to 8 LPA
Type of Courses
- The degree is offered full-time, part-time, and distance And also the fee structure differs as of course
- Admission criteria of this course, the candidate should have passed a bachelor’s degree with minimum marks of 45% from any recognized university candidate eligible to apply for the admission of an MBA in Retail Management
- The average tuition fees charged in India range from 2 Lacs to 5 Lacs depend upon the College after complete this degree in various organizations/companies like Bank, bookshop, Mall, insurance, airlines have given golden job opportunity for an eligible students.
Benefits of MBA Retail Management Distance Education
- Time-free course: Time flexibility is the best aspect of the distance MBA mode In this course, the candidate is allowed to study their course at their own time and pace The candidate continues their study without affecting their current activity
- Low cost: This is a low-cost program for the students because it provides a low fee distance education course 2,00,000 INR to 10,00,000 INR is its total fee
- Earn while you learn: The candidate can study the course alongside them without skipping the other When the distance course reaches the end, the candidate can expect a good job and salary
- Online mode: The process of the distance MBA is running out online because all the books and lectures are given to the students online The students can easily access them through LMS
MBA Retail Management Distance Education Syllabus
- Introduction to retail management
- Understanding the retail market
- Luxury and lifestyle retailing
- Retail Store operation
- Scope for retail in India
- Pricing and promotions in retailing
- Understanding customer behavior
- Customer loyalty management and CRM
- Retail Market Segmentation
- Role of information technology and the Internet in the retail business
- Accounting and finance in retailing
- Selling skills
- Supply chain management
- Business communication and social etiquette in the retail business
Career Opportunity After MBA Retail Management Distance Education
- Store Manager
- Retail Buyer
- Retail Manager
- Supply Chain Distributor
- Marketing Executive
- Brand Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Image Promoter
- Merchandise Manager
- Customer Care Executives
MBA Retail Management Distance Education Employment Areas
- ITC Retails
- Lifestyle International
- Tata Groups
- Aditya Birla Group
- Reliance Group
- Retail Industries
- Colleges & Universities
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, this Course is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also from the government of India Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also In fact, their Certificates can be verified by government organizations
Ans: Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee for installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per IMTS Institute’s rules.
Be the first to leave a review.