MSc Anthropology Distance Education Admission 2024: MSc Anthropology is a postgraduate-level distance learning program of 2-year duration. Eligibility requires a Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology, Sociology, or any other related field from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and the course fee ranges between Rs 35,632/- to Rs 55,784/- per year at different institutes. IMTS Institute will close the admission window for MSc Anthropology distance education on 04 March 2024.
The curriculum covers topics like biological anthropology, social and cultural anthropology, archaeological anthropology, ethnography, and research methods in anthropology. A distance MSc Anthropology degree holder is equally liable to the Jobs in this sector as a regular degree is and for this purpose, various placement cells are formed. In positions like anthropologists, program assistants, and others, these graduates are hired.
Latest Admission Updates (February 2024)
- IMTS Institute invites applications for MSc Anthropology for the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before the 04 March 2024. Apply Now
- Limited seats for MSc course with various specializations in Anthropology at Subharti University for the 2024-25 academic year. Apply by 04 March 2024.
- SKU University opens MSc course admission with various specializations in the field of Anthropology for the 2024-25 academic year. The last date is 04 March 2024.
- Mangalayatan University commences MSc admission for the 2024-25 session. Apply before 04 March 2024.
MSc Anthropology Distance Education Highlights
|Rs 35,632/- to Rs 55,784/- per year
Why MSc Anthropology Distance Education?
The MSc Anthropology Distance course provides a lot of benefits in terms of professional as well as personal growth. This course is very good for making social reforms as it makes the students talented enough to develop strategies to carry out various social activities. In order to get higher studies in research such as opting for a Ph.D. course, this MSc distance course will provide a base.
There are lucrative job options that are acquired by the individuals who do this course and acquire the related social life skills. Various job options are there that are obtained by the learners of this course and the salary trends are also high in this field.
MSc Distance Education Specializations
Key Features of MSc Anthropology Distance Education
This course involves the studies of social sciences along with natural science in order to understand the origination of humans. Not only are the social but biological and cultural aspects of human lives also studied in this course.
- From the origination of human beings till today, the various social changes that have occurred in lives are studied here.
- The students who get this degree are called anthropologists and they take part in various social activities.
- In this course, the focus is also provided on cultural diversity and ethical values. A candidate enrolled in this course comes to know about various religions in the world and their social formalities.
MSc Anthropology Distance Education Admission 2024
For the academic session 2024, admission has been started at the IMTS Institute for the distance courses. The application form is available on the website which students can fill out before the last date, 29 February 2024. All the details in the form must be right. Those who meet the eligibility of having passed BSc in relevant subjects can easily get admission.
This course can be applied online by students who are interested in taking it. The admission process is directly provided, and graduates must have passed their graduation with at least a 50% grade point average. There is still time for aspiring candidates to apply before the deadline.
MSc Anthropology Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The admissions to this distance MSc course are based on certain eligibility Criteria provided:
- Every interested applicant must complete the bachelor’s degree for MSc Anthropology Distance Education Admission.
- Those students having a BSc degree in the same subject will be preferred and others can also apply.
- In order to be eligible, the least required score for the last exams must be 50%.
- Any distance university has the right to conduct or not conduct the entrance exam.
- The candidates are allowed to apply without an age limit and experience requirement.
MSc Anthropology Distance Education Fee
IMTS Institute is offering an affordable fee structure. An average fee structure for MSc Anthropology varies from Rs 35,632/- to Rs 55,784/- per year. The fee can be paid in online mode.
MSc Anthropology Distance Learning India
MSc Anthropology distance education is approved by the University Grant Commission (UGC) DEB. Several universities and institutes provide this course in distance learning mode including IMTS Institute. Students are eligible to apply for this course with a bachelor’s degree in Anthropology with 50% marks. They can fill out the application for admission to the program at IMTS.
MSc Anthropology Distance Education programs in India offer students a deep understanding of human societies, cultures, and behaviours. With the advancement of technology, Distance platforms provide interactive learning experiences, access to research materials, and many more opportunities. Graduates of MSc in Anthropology distance education program can get career opportunities in both public and private sector with an average salary of INR 3,50,000 to 8,00,000 LPA.
MSc Anthropology Distance Education Scope
You may be able to access many professional and employment opportunities if you pursue an MSc in Anthropology via distance learning. Anthropologists, program assistants, cultural resource managers, and assistant professors are some of the well-known jobs in this field. Indian anthropology surveys, museums, and other organizations can also employ these candidates.
Salaries for graduates of MSc Anthropology vary widely, depending on factors such as geography, industry, employment, and experience. Through internships, short-term projects, etc., students can gain practical experience and exposure that will benefit their careers. There is a typical salary range of INR 3,50,000 to 8,00,000 PA in the anthropology sector.
Top Job Profiles After MA Anthropology Distance Education:
After completion of a distance MA Anthropology degree, a candidate has a variety of job opportunities in numerous sectors like Historical societies, Art Galleries, Forensic science departments, Conservation organisations, Human resource departments, etc., as a Cultural resource manager, Tour Guide, Linguist, Archaeologist, curator, etc.