MSc Anthropology Distance Education: MSc Anthropology Distance Education is a master’s level study program and covers a period of 2 years. It is a distance course and provides the benefit of a low fee structure, easy access to the study material, and a lot of time to be engaged in another task.
Distance colleges and universities are numerous in India and all are offering this course with the approval from UGC and AICTE. A distance MSc Anthropology degree holder is equally liable to the Jobs in this sector as a regular degree is and for this purpose, various placement cells are formed. In positions like anthropologists, program assistants, and others, these graduates are hired.
MSc Anthropology Distance Education Highlights
|Course||MSc Anthropology Distance Education|
|Duration||1 to 2 Years|
|Fee||Rs 35,632 to Rs55,784 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why MSc Anthropology Distance Education?
The MSc Anthropology Distance course provides a lot of benefits in terms of professional as well as personal growth. This course is very good for making social reforms as it makes the students talented enough to develop strategies to carry out various social activities. In order to get higher studies in research such as to opt for a PhD course, this MSc distance course will provide a base.
There are lucrative job options that are acquired by the individuals who do this course and acquire the related social life skills. Various job options are there that are obtained by the learners of this course and the salary trends are also high in this field.
MSc Distance Education Specializations
Key Features of MSc Anthropology Distance Education
This course involves the studies of social sciences along with natural science in order to understand the origination of humans. Not only are the social but biological and cultural aspects of human lives also studied in this course.
- From the origination of human beings till today, the various social changes that have occurred in lives are studied here.
- The students who get this degree are called anthropologists and they take part in various social activities.
- In this course, the focus is also provided on cultural diversity and ethical values. A candidate enrolled in this course comes to know about various religions in the world and their social formalities.
MSc Anthropology Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The admissions to this distance MSc course are based on certain eligibility Criteria provided:
- It will be necessary for the aspirants to hold a UG degree in order to apply for this course.
- Those students having a BSc degree in the same subject will be preferred and others can also apply.
- In order to be eligible, the least required score for the last exams must be 50%.
- Any distance university has the right to conduct or not conduct the entrance exam.
- The candidates are allowed to apply without age limit and experience requirement.
MSc Anthropology Distance Education Scope
There are plenty of career and job options that are available for the distance MSc Anthropology degree carriers. Some well-known job positions in the sector are anthropologist, program assistant, cultural resource manager, assistant professor, and so on. Such candidates can get hired in anthropology surveys of India, museums, and many others. About INR 1.5 to 8 LPA is the salary range in the anthropology sector.
Be the first to leave a review.