M.Tech Distance Education Admission: MTech through distance education takes two years, which are split into four equal semesters. Admission requires a B.Tech degree with a specified cutoff rate. Admission to the MTech program is based on entrance exams or merit. Depending on the institution, the course fee may vary.
Specializations include Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, VLSI, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, and more. Graduates may become Mechanical Engineers, Electronics engineers, Software engineers, Executive Engineers, Civil engineers, Telecom Engineer, etc. Initial salary ranges from INR 7 to 13 LPA, depending on expertise and talent.
Note: MTech course is not approved to be offered for admission by any university via the distance education mode.
MTech Distance Education Highlights
|Course||Master of Technology|
|Eligibility||BTech degree with 55% marks|
|Fee||Rs 25,125 to Rs 92,659 per year|
Is Distance MTech worth it?
A distance MTech (Masters of Technology) is the best study course for candidates who want to join the professional field of technology and work in prestigious positions.
- Skills: This course will help students to acquire skills, including technological skills, digital literacy, research skills, analytical skills, critical thinking, a logical approach to solving many problems, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: In such modes of learning, timings can be managed easily by way of selecting the study hours that are most appropriate for the candidates.
- Fee and Cost: In most of the distance institutes that offer distance MTech courses, the cost varies from INR 25,125 to INR 92,659 per annum. It is one of the most reasonable costs for studying this course.
- Earn While You Learn: In distance M-Tech courses, time flexibility is the major benefit that provides working opportunities as more time is available to the learners that can be spent for earning.
Who should do the MTech via Distance Learning?
- For one who is so interested in the technological field, M.Tech Distance Education courses lead to an advanced level of the field. They must have an interest in science and other branches of science at the same time.
- Students must be able to manage projects and should also be interested in developing projects related to technology.
- There is a variety of MTech specializations available for students. So, the student who every engineering field can study in this program.
- Communication must be awesome. Verbal and written skills are required.
- Numerical calculation ability is a must and so the ones with good knowledge of numerical can go for the course.
M.Tech Distance Education Admission 2023
M.Tech Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
This distance learning course is diverse since different institutions have different eligibility criteria for enrollment. Admission to the MTech Distance Education program is subject to the following conditions.
- For M.Tech Distance Education, the minimum qualification needed is B.Tech or B.E in respective branches. 55% marks are a must to be gained in the qualifying exam.
- Experience in working is sometimes necessary. This varies from college to college, and occasionally no prior work experience is needed at all.
- MCA graduates can also apply for admission to MTech computer engineering fields.
M.Tech Distance Education Fees
MTech program is offered by various institutes charging different fee. If we talk about the average fee structure, it ranges between INR 25,125 to INR 92,659 per annum. It is low as compared to the regular course. It may vary in different universities and for different specialisations.
M.Tech Distance Education course a Good Option to select?
- Students who choose to correspond are not bound to regular class attendance as they can join classes on weekends.
- There is no time bound for the study routine.
- Job/working candidates can pursue this course without worrying about time.
- Study material will assist the students in their better understanding.
Students who are working professionals and are keenly interested in innovation but are unable to pursue the regular course degree can opt for the correspondence as all the faculties provided to the students are well researched, and practicals are well presented.
M.Tech Distance Education in India
In India, MTech Distance Education is not approved to be offered for admission by any university or institution. The students can pursue the MTech courses offered for admission by various universities and institutions in India in regular mode. Once an applicant completed the graduation level study, they get eligible for getting admission into this course.
The students after pursuing their BTech course most often look for getting admission into the MTech Distance Education course as it improves their chances for a successful and bright career. As opting for the course improves their chances of getting early promotions or getting enrolled onto senior profiles easily.
Specialization in M.Tech Distance Education
Some of the most common specializations of M.Tech Distance Education courses are:
- M Tech Civil engineering
- M Tech Biomedical engineering
- M Tech Food Technology
- M Tech Chemical engineering
- M Tech Biotechnology
- M Tech Aerospace Engineering
- M Tech Structural engineering
- M Tech Software Engineering
- M Tech Computer science
- M Tech Electrical engineering
- M Tech CSE
- M Tech Cyber Security
MTech Computer Science Distance Education
Master of Technology or MTech in Computer Science is one of the highly pursued specializations by students who have completed their bachelor’s degree (Btech) with 55% marks. There are various universities & colleges that provide MTech in Computer Science in distance mode. However, it is not an approved degree by the UGC. Enrollments in the course will be given based on the various entrance exam like GATE, IIT JAM & etc.
MTech Civil Engineering Distance Education
A Master of Technology course with the specialisation in Civil Engineering is a top course chosen by BTech graduates. The course lasts for 2 years and consists of 4 semesters. Any BTech graduate can apply for its admission. After completing the program, students may apply for jobs like Civil Engineer, Site Engineer, Project Engineer, etc.
MTech Data Science Distance Education
MTech Data Science is one of the top specializations in the technology stream. In this course, students learn about the statics, data warehousing and data visualization. All topics knowledge and study techniques through practical learning and theoretical work. Those students who pass their Btech in Data Science, BSc Data Science, MSc or BCA can apply for this MTech Data Science.
Scope of M.Tech Distance Learning
MTech students have a wide range of career options. Engineers can work for domestic and multinational companies. The Indian IT sector offers a variety of jobs to students. The following are some decent job opportunities for students. If students want to know more about the MTech distance course, they can contact us.
- Software Developer
- Project Managers
- Project Coordinator
- Assistance Professor
- Physics Mentor – E-learning
- Project Engineer
- Executive Manager
- Online Teaching
- Subject Studies
- Multinational Companies
- Research Field
- Marketing Field
- Software Industry
Note: The UGC has not authorized the MTech course for distance learning in India.
Be the first to leave a review.