BA Education Distance Learning Admission: BA programme in graduation is the most selective programme for students. It is a correspondence course that is designed to impart knowledge in a variety of disciplines. This course is designed for students and professionals who find it challenging to study a regular course due to time and financial problems. This course is offered to students who are pursuing a BA in another field.
UGC and AICTE are recognizing distance BA in Education courses. The BA Education distance learning program is an example of a course of study that can help students find a suitable professional path in a variety of work areas. However, it depends on the disciplines that the pupils choose. For BA distance education graduates, numerous job options are also in waiting. Although as fresher, the students might not receive a better income from any commercial firm.
BA Education Distance Learning Highlights
|Course Name||BA in Education|
|Eligibility||Passed 12th Class in arts stream with 50% marks|
|Fee||Rs 7,000/- to Rs 25,000/- per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Salary Offered||INR 2.2 LPA to INR 4.78 LPA|
|Job Roles||Teacher, Subject Matter Expert (SME), Online Tutor|
Distance BA Courses Specializations
Why Distance BA Education?
Because BA distance learning is affordable and has the same curriculum and course structure as a traditional BA degree, it is an option for students in all sections.
The most significant benefit of taking a BA distance education course is that it is designed for students who, for various reasons, are unable to visit regular classrooms. It is also for those who want to study but find it difficult to find the time to attend lectures at a school due to their tasks and responsibilities in life. Last but not least, it is for people who are just trying to better their resumes or who are looking for a promotion while anticipating a raise. Thus, there are numerous chances to continue one’s education after completing this one course.
Key Features of BA in Education distance learning
It’s difficult to overlook the numerous advantages of distance BA. The benefits of a distance BA are immeasurably greater than those of a regular BA because the UGC has declared that they are similar. Here are some major advantages of distance education in Bachelor of Arts:
- Anyone who wants to pursue higher education and develop their skill set can enroll in a distance learning BA in Education program.
- Distance BA is an extra professional perk for you. Your skill set, knowledge, and access to the newest tools are all enhanced by a distance learning BA, giving you an advantage in today’s competitive environment.
- The distance BA in Education is incredibly flexible, in contrast to the regular BA’s strict requirements for attendance, attendance record, and physical presence.
BA Education Distance Learning Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for BA Education distance learning as per UGC and DEB norms is given below:
- Applicants must have obtained a 10+2 grade. The student’s stream for choosing a distance-learning BA may be Science, Commerce, or Arts.
- Some universities require 50% in the 10+2 to admit students to their distance BA programs. Such an exam is not required to enroll in a distance learning BA course.
Scope of BA in Education Distance Learning in India
Students who have a BA distance degree have a variety of job options. They have a wide range of employment opportunities, and they are paid well. Distance learning makes taking a BA degree much more enjoyable because it allows you to go at your own pace. You can recognize the benefits of having an Arts degree because several recruitment companies have recently acknowledged distance BA Education.