BA in Fine Arts Distance Education: A distance degree program of BA in Fine Arts has an enigmatic duration of 3 to 4 years. The course in the distance mode has gained significant popularity in recent years and received an almost 10 to 15% boost among admission-taken students. A Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts through distance learning provides study opportunities in Indian art history, human values and professional ethics, communication design, and numerous other subjects.
Graduates with a Distance BA in Fine Arts can advance their higher education chances and open the gate for professional opportunities in the following fields: photography, design, curatorship, and so on. It is pretty easy to unlock the door for admission to this undergraduate degree program in ODL mode. What aspirants have to do is pass the 12th from an approved board.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Admission Latest Updates
- 09 November 2023: IMTS Institute is inviting online application form for admission to distance BA Fine Arts course. The admission deadline is 10 November 2023. Apply Now
- 09 November 2023: Mangalayatan University: BA Fine Arts applications due 10 November 2023. Visual arts are studied here.
- 09 November 2023: A BA in Fine Arts from Subharti University Private Study is available to aspiring painters. Apply by 10 November 2023. You can work at your own pace during this program.
- 09 November 2023: The BA Fine Arts program at Sri Krishna University is open to visual artists. Submissions will be accepted until 14 November 2023.
- 09 November 2023: NIILM University Vocational Courses: The BA Fine Arts programme starts this year. The application deadline is 12 November 2023. By joining this art college, you will be able to improve your skills.
- 09 November 2023: WC University Private Study offers BA in Fine Arts. Private study for fine arts is available until 15 November 2023.
There is no compulsion for a candidate to appear and pass any entrance exam for admission to the BA in Fine Arts Distance Education program. The course’s annual fee at UGC and DEB-recognized distance universities ranges from Rs 10,000 per annum.
If you are interested in this course—BA in Fine Arts Distance Education—then do not hesitate to acquire the best possible information on the same in the segments below.
BA Fine Arts distance education course is a special course that is offered by IMTS Institute. Students get to develop their knowledge and skills and tend to develop their career level with the help of the advanced curriculum used by the institution for the course. Candidates who need help in admission to the BA Fine Arts degree program of distance education may contact IMTS Institute at 9210989898 for a free counseling session.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 10,000 per annum|
About IMTS Institute
IMTS Institute is a well-known institute that has ranked as No.1 when comes to distance learning. The institute has been working selflessly for the betterment of students for the past 15+ successful years in which we secured more than 25k+ admissions.
At IMTS Institute facility of free career counseling is also available so that every student can look for ways to build their career and opt for the right path among the choices available in the market.
IMTS Institute has emerged as one of the best institutions for distance education in the world. Various courses are offered by the institute at UG, PG, and doctorate levels. There is a team of trained and experienced counselors in the institute who can assist students with their queries and direct them to the right place.
What Students Say about the IMTS Institute?: Google Reviews
All IMTS staff are very helpful and exceeded the expectations. Best wishes. Furthermore the Service department is excellent and always willing to go extra miles for the complete satisfaction of all queries and information.
IMTS is good distance course service department.
Firstly we say thank you for such a amazing sagacious IMTS support team ,helpful nature of all the staff members. Iam incredibly highly impressed with their work skills.
so helpful staff of IMTS team for ever replying me very well for all my queries.
good job 👍
they have consistently gone above nd beyond to address my fulfilling my needs nd provides me great assistance 😊
I just want to tell u my appreciation for such a great hard work nd dedication for the amazing IMTS support team…..
I highly recommend 5 🌟 star
The service team is fantastic, the follow-up is excellent and the help given is as good as it gets. I’m really satisfied having interacted and gotten my requirements fulfilled through them.
Why BA Fine Arts Distance Education?
The BA Fine Arts program in the distance mode persuades candidates irrespective of their past academic backgrounds for the following reasons.
- BA Fine Arts Distance Education continues to offer a variety of career-oriented subjects which in modern times are quite popular among youth.
- Students can study in the BA Fine Arts distance education from the comfort of their homes by using E-learning materials. The course contents in the E-learning remain free of cost.
- BA Fine Arts program in an open and distance learning mode is pretty much affordable compared to the other two forms of learning regular and online.
- The course materials are updated regularly as it does in the conventional and online mode to offer equal opportunity to students for growth.
- For practical training in the BA Fine Arts Distance Education program, students can access recorded audio-video content uploaded on the official website of the university.
- Both UGC and DEB approve the BA Fine Arts Distance Education program. Therefore, students must not doubt the legality of the course. The degree holders of BA Fine Arts ODL are treated exactly the same in the employment world.
Aspiring candidates can a lot about the BA Fine Arts Distance Education program, especially in the admission prospect by reading the upcoming parts of the article.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Admission 2023
BA Fine Arts Distance Education admission is running at IMTS Institute for the academic year 2023-24. Students who are interested in pursuing this course can fill out the above form and complete the form process before the deadline. Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Fine Arts is a three-year distance degree program offered at many universities in India.
The undergraduate degree program is a standard-level course that allows students to go through the fundamentals of fine arts, and its related career-oriented subjects for a total of six semesters in distance learning mode.
BA in Fine Arts Distance Education admission for the academic session 2023. Aspirants for admission into the course need to fill out the registration form via online mode before the last date. As soon as an applicant completes the registration process they get selected by the institute directly after their previous qualifications.
BA Fine Arts is a common UG program for individuals interested in a career in the performing, fine, or visual arts. This field has evolved with time and similarly, artistic techniques have become smarter. It involves creating something that has aesthetical value and provides pleasure not only to visual but auditory senses as well. Nowadays fine artists are gaining more demand because people now love to have unique art pieces in their lifestyles.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Application Form 2023
Before proceeding to fill out the application form for admission to the BA Fine Arts open and distance learning course students need to check the eligibility criteria. Candidates who find themselves eligible can submit an online application form before the deadline.
Online application forms must be submitted by the candidates in order to be considered for admission, which are attached above. Through this form, candidates are registered for a counseling session.
Once you fill out the form, our counselors will contact you via call or WhatsApp and assist you in completing the admission process. Follow their instructions to book your seat for the program.
Note: The applicant should check for any incomplete information before submitting the application form. The registration will be rejected if false information is provided on the BA Fine Arts Distance Education Application Form.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- At least a score of 35% in the last qualification of 10+2 that has been acquired from a well-known institute is required in the eligibility criteria.
- Students from any stream like arts or science can apply. Those from the reserved category will get a relaxation of marks.
- This course makes the students eligible to study fine arts at the PG or Ph.D. level.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Fees
According to the university, the fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from INR 10,000/ Year for BA in Fine Arts through distance mode. BA Fine Arts Distance Education fee must be paid to confirm admission for the academic session 2023-24.
The fee can be paid online via net banking, debit/credit cards, and UPI. Some other charges like tuition fees, exam fees, and ID card fees will also be included in the fee structure. Students can also know the exact fee for the course by calling on the above-given number.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education in India
The Bachelor of Arts (BA) program is a popular choice among students in India, particularly those with a keen interest in creative fields. For those interested in Fine Arts, there is a specialization in BA that they can pursue. In India, several institutes provide distance education for BA Fine Arts, including the IMTS institute. Students can easily apply online for these courses through various distance education institutes.
Bachelor of Fine Arts in India is becoming the most demanding course due to its job orientation structure. Students can pursue the course in distance mode and they do not need to visit the college/university physically like in regular mode.
Students from several states of India are showing their interest and securing admission to BA Fine Arts at IMTS Institute. IMST Institute is receiving a large number of admissions from Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharastra, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Bihar, Assam, and Haryana.
The course is approved by the University Grant Commission (UGC)-Distance Education Bureau (DEB) and available at the minimum fee range of INR 10,000 per annum in India. Entry into this programme is allowed for candidates who have completed their 10+2 level qualification from a recognized board of senior secondary education. Admission is completely based on the candidate’s performance in academic qualification there is no need to appear in the entrance examination.
Is Distance BA Fine Arts Worth it?
BA Fine Arts Distance Education course is valued among students, and via distance mode, it is accessible to all of those interested candidates who are worth it. In distance education, students are taught in a different location from the place in which they are available. Over the years, millions of Indian students have opted for distance education due to time constraints, distance, or physical constraints.
- Skills: The field of fine arts via a BA degree provide multiple skills, among which some important are creativity, graphical communication, visual arts, designing, drawing, sketching, etc.
- Time Flexibility: Besides its various advantages, time-saving is the major advantage where the candidates, by setting their timetable accordingly, can do other tasks or take some classes that can enhance their skills besides the main course.
- Fee and Cost: There is a cost of study that can be afforded by most candidates, and it ranges from INR 10,000 on an annual basis.
- Earn While You Learn: The distance BA Fine Arts course is a good option to earn and learn together; it is a worthwhile study program that even allows working individuals to keep continue their Jobs during their studies.
Key Features of BA Fine Arts Distance Education
- After enrolling in this course, students learn important artistic skills and get a specialty in these, it also develops creativity and innovative skills in the candidates.
- The program is highly job-oriented as after doing this course, the job profiles open for graduates are Fine artists, photographers, cartoonists, animators, Graphic Designers, Art professors, 3D visualizers, etc.
- When pursuing the course students get to study topics like printmaking, portrait painting, poster design, life study, etc. One of the biggest reasons for getting admission into the BA Fine Arts Distance Education course is that it provides students with the opportunity to complete their education even if they are pursuing another degree or a regular mode job.
- It is taken distance and online these days are highly demanding among students. This course has a usual time period of 3 years and falls into the bachelor’s course type.
- For the BA Fine Arts distance degree course, there is no specific entrance exam that could be conducted to shortlist candidates.
- This is a degree program in distance mode that has recognition from the Distance Education Board and UGC in order to get the value in the market equal to the regular fine arts courses.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Every candidate will complete the application process in a similar manner and details for it are given as:
- When you scroll this page, you will find an inquiry form in the upper section of this article.
- Fill in all the necessary details in this form and submit.
- Once, you submit the inquiry form, our expert education counselor will contact you within 48 hours.
- They can help you to clear your doubts regarding BA Fine Arts distance education admission, eligibility, and fee structure and also they will provide you guide to filling out the application form.
- In having difficulty completing the application IMTS counselor for admission are always accessible.
- After consulting a link for payment of the fee will be provided to you for making fee payment.
- On fee payment, you have registered automatically and a confirmation mail is sent to you.
- There is no need to visit IMTS Institute, you can also complete the admission process online.
BA Fine Arts Subjects
Various aspects of visual and performing arts are covered in the BA Fine Arts (BFA) program. Here are some common subjects you might encounter in a BA Fine Arts program:
- Visual Arts
- Fashion design
- Portrait painting
- Applied Arts
- History of the Arts
- Visual Arts
- Textile design
- History of art
- Ceramic art
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Syllabus
As BA Fine Arts is a bachelor’s course, it has a duration of 3 years. It consists of 6 semesters. The exams can be held semester-wise or yearly. Over a duration of 3 years, different subjects are taught to students. The syllabus for BA Fine Arts distance course is given below:
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Composition Painting||Graphics Printmaking|
|Portrait Painting||Aesthetics 1|
|Illustrations||Methods & Materials|
|Methods & Materials 1||Environmental Education|
|Poster Design||Magazine Advertisement|
|Press Advertisement||Methods & Materials|
|Portrait Painting||Ceramics & Molds|
|Composition Painting 3|
|Indian Aesthetic, Portrait Painting|
|Methods & Materials 2|
Scope of BA Fine Arts Distance Education
The BA Fine Arts Distance Education course is a special course that offers numerous opportunities for improving their career level as the students are provided with several skills and taught about the practices involved in the discipline. An aspirant can expect to get an average pay of around INR 2.35 LPA to INR 5.65 LPA after passing this course.
When a student completes a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree via distance learning, he or she has a variety of options when it comes to job options and career paths that may be pursued. There are jobs in a variety of fields such as Art/Gallery Assistant, Decorator, Event Planner, and Career Counselor.
Candidates’ work can be displayed in museums, private galleries, or private collections as a reward for their work. There is a good chance that the items that you create will be sold in studios, auctions, and stores, as well as at arts and crafts shows. Student job opportunities are available in the design industries, animation industries, film and acting industries, etc.
Job Areas After BA in Fine Arts Correspondence
Candidates with BA Fine Arts have a wide range of job scopes in India. They can work in the public and private sectors, based on their interest, talents, and the kind of work they like to select. BA in Fine Arts Correspondence course comes with a wide scope in the fashion industry. As far as job benefits are concerned, both have their plus points. Some working areas are as follows:
- Web designer
- Art teacher
- Graphic designer
- Music director
Here are some of the recruiting agencies/companies that offer good salary packages to eligible candidates. One can apply at decoration companies, event management companies, and academic institutes to secure a job and start their career after completing BA in Fine Arts in distance mode.
- Decoration Companies: These companies are hiring BA Fine Arts students on decent salary packages. For any party, program, or event – decoration is required and all planning and actions are carried out by these fine arts degree holders.
- Event Management Companies: In this modern and High-tech lifestyle, People don’t have enough time to think about the decoration, planning, and other things required for organizing an event. These event management companies are the best options to organize an event. An event management company hires graduates of BA Fine Arts. They are responsible for the best decoration, planning, and management regarding any event.
- Academic Institutes: In academic institutions, there is a great deal of demand for BA Fine Arts Degree holders. Universities and colleges in the world operate independently from other entities of a similar nature and have their own business operations and rules, such as their own rules and regulations. Candidates for the BFA program are responsible for managing the requirements of the institution.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Q 1: Is this BA Fine Arts Distance Education valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans: BA fine Arts degree is valid everywhere. But it can’t be pursued in distance mode.
Q 2: Can students pay a fee in installments?
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year-wise.
Q 3: What will be the examination mode?
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Q 4: Can I do a BA in Fine Arts distance education?
Ans: Various Universities and institutes offer BA Fine Arts in distance learning mode for those students who have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 35% marks from a recognized University.
Q 5. Is distance BA Fine arts valid?
Ans: It is a distance education program that has been approved by the UGC. As a result, candidates with a Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts from a distance education program are accepted by every corporate and government entity. In addition, individuals who get this degree have the opportunity to pursue further education.
Q 6. Can I do BA Fine Arts from Open University?
Ans: Yes, numerous Universities/ colleges, including IMTS institute offers BA fine Arts distance education.
Q 7. What is a BA in Fine Arts major?
Ans: In the Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) program, students explore media such as photography, painting, sculpture, and graphic design through a variety of coursework and studio courses. The curriculum places a strong emphasis on helping students hone their artistic, conceptual, design, and problem-solving abilities.
Q 8. Which course is best for fine arts?
Ans: BA fine arts and MA fine arts are the best courses for fine arts at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. These courses are quite popular as compared to other courses. Also, these are low-cost courses.
Q 9. What is the duration of BA Fine Arts distance education course?
Ans: The duration of the BA Fine Arts distance education course is typically 3 years.
Q 10. Who is the eligibility criteria to pursue a BA Fine Arts distance learning program?
Ans: The minimum eligibility criteria for getting admission to the Distance BA Fine Arts degree program is 12th with 45-50% marks from a recognized board of senior secondary education.