BA Fine Arts Distance Education Admission 2022-23: 30 September 2022 is the last date for getting admission in the BA Fine Arts Distance Education course for the academic session 2022-23 at IMTS Institute. The students aspiring admission in this course must fill out the application form before the last date.
It is a 3-year duration course offered for admission at the distance education mode with the objective that all students can easily opt for and study this curriculum at their convenience and comfort. Students aspiring to upgrade their skills in performing arts and showcase their skills in different perspectives can apply for admission into this course.
BA distance education in fine arts is a specialized course that covers the essential topics related to fine arts while covering the basic concepts related to the arts curriculum. Students after opting for this course have the opportunity for getting employed in advertising sectors, fashion houses, television agencies, etc.
The students who pass the BA Fine Arts Distance Education course are provided the opportunity or improving the level of their career with the help of advanced curriculum used in the course.
- BA Fine Arts Full Form: Bachelors of Arts in Fine Arts.
- Eligibility: Every desiring student will have to hold a 10+2 passed certificate with 50% average marks. The previous qualification must be relevant and obtained from a known institute. An entrance exam is not necessary.
- Duration: This distance degree program is finished by having 3 years time period that can be extended for various reasons when studied in the distance mode. Its study syllabus is divided into 6 semesters for the complete time span.
- Fee: Its annual fee of BA Fine arts in distance learning ranges from INR 10971 to INR 21252.
- Career-wise: Having this degree one can apply for MA Fine Arts. Employment options are also vast in the arena of film, design, theatre, animation, and teaching. It enables you to earn at least 3 – 6 lacs per annum.
Why BA Fine Arts Distance Education?
The BA Fine Arts distance education course is a special course that is offered for admission by IMTS Institute. The students get to develop their knowledge and skills that tends to develop their career level with the help of advanced curriculum used by the institution for the course.
When pursuing the course students get to study about topics like printmaking, portrait painting, poster design, life study, etc. One of the biggest reasons for getting admission into the BA Fine Arts Distance Education course is that it provides students with the opportunity for completing their education even of they are pursuing another degree or a regular mode job.
About IMTS Institute
IMTS Institute is a well-known refurbished institute that has ranked as No.1 when comes to distance learning. The institute has been working selflessly for the betterment of students since the past 15+ successful years in which we secured more than 25k+ admissions.
At IMTS Institute the facility of free career counseling is also available so that every student can look for building their career and opt for the right path among the choices available in the market.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 10971 – INR 21252 per Year|
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Admission 2022-23
BA Fine Arts Distance Education admission for the academic session 2022-23 has been started at the IMTS Institute and 30 September 2022 is announced as the deadline for admission. Aspirants for admission into the course need to fill out the registration form via online mode before the last date.
As soon as an applicant completes the registration process they get selected by the institute directly after their previous qualifications.
Admission into BA Fine Arts in distance learning at IMTS Institute for session 2022-23 started. BA Fine Arts is a common UG program for individuals interested in a career in the performing, fine, or visual arts. This field has evolved with time and similarly, artistic techniques have become smarter. It involves creating something that has aesthetical value and provides pleasure not only to visual but auditory senses as well. Nowadays fine artists are gaining more demand because people now love to have unique art pieces in their lifestyles.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Application Form
Students must check the eligibility criteria before filling out the admission form. Then they must fill online application form with the correct details. Before submitting the application form, applicants must check for any incomplete information. In any case, if the information provided on BA Fine Arts Distance Education Application Form is found false then the registration will be rejected.
Key Features of BA Fine Arts Distance Education
- After enrolling in this course students learn important artistic skills and get a specialty in these, it also develops creativity and innovative skills in the candidates.
- The program is highly job-oriented as after doing this course the job profiles open for graduates are Fine artists, photographers, cartoonists, animators, Graphic Designers, Art professors, 3D visualizers, etc.
- It is taken distance and online these days are highly demanding among students. This course has a usual time period of 3 years and is falling into the bachelor’s course type.
- For the BA Fine Arts distance degree course there is no specific entrance exam that could be conducted to shortlist candidates.
- This is a degree program in distance mode that has recognition from Distance Education Board and UGC in order to get the value in the market equal to the regular fine arts courses.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- At least a score of 50% in the last qualification of 10+2 that has been acquired from a well-known institute is required in the eligibility criteria.
- Students from any stream like arts or science can apply. Those from the reserved category will get a relaxation of marks.
- This course makes the students eligible for studying fine arts at the PG or PhD level.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Fees
BA Fine Arts Distance Education fee must be paid to confirm admission for the academic session 2022-23. If students have any queries related to the latest fee structure, they can contact the education counsellor.
According to the university, the fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 10,971 – INR 21,252/ Year) for Bachelor in Fine Arts through distance mode.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Admission Process 2022
Every candidate will complete the application process in a similar manner and details for it are given as:
- Open the main webpage of IMTS to get the online application.
- You will sign up there and fill out the form.
- In having difficulty completing the application IMTS counselor for admission are always accessible.
- After consulting a link for payment of the fee will be provided to you for making fee payment.
- On fee payment, you have registered automatically and a confirmation mail is sent to you.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Composition Painting||Graphics Printmaking|
|Portrait Painting||Aesthetics 1|
|Illustrations||Methods & Materials|
|Methods & Materials 1||Environmental Education|
|Poster Design||Magazine Advertisement|
|Press Advertisement||Methods & Materials|
|Portrait Painting||Ceramics & Molds|
|Composition Painting 3|
|Indian Aesthetic, Portrait Painting|
|Methods & Materials 2|
Scope of BA Fine Arts Distance Education
The BA Fine Arts Distance Education course is a special course that offers numerous opportunities for improving their career level as the students are provided with several skills and taught about the practices involved in the discipline. An aspirant can expect to get an average pay of around INR 2.35 LPA to INR 5.65 LPA after passing this course.
There are various job opportunities for the students in designing industries, the animation sector, film and acting sector, etc.
- Decoration Companies
- Event Management Companies
- Academic Institutes
- Art Galleries
- Retail Sales Executive
- Art Liaison Officer
- Academic Research Editor
- Flash Animator
- Art Teacher
- Assist. Lecturer
- Graphic Designer
Frequently Asked Questions
Be the first to leave a review.