BA Fine Arts Distance Education Admission 2022-23: It is a 3-year duration course offered for admission at the distance education mode with the objective that all students can easily opt for and study this curriculum at their convenience and comfort. Students aspiring to upgrade their skills in performing arts and showcase their skills in different perspectives can apply for admission into this course.
BA distance education in fine arts is a specialized course that covers the essential topics related to fine arts while covering the basic concepts related to the arts curriculum. Students after opting for this course have the opportunity for getting employed in advertising sectors, fashion houses, television agencies, etc.
- BA Fine Arts Full Form: Bachelors of Arts in Fine Arts.
- Eligibility: Every desiring student will have to hold a 10+2 passed certificate with 50% average marks. The previous qualification must be relevant and obtained from a known institute. An entrance exam is not necessary.
- Duration: This distance degree program is finished by having 3 years time period that can be extended for various reasons when studied in the distance mode. Its study syllabus is divided into 6 semesters for the complete time span.
- Fee: Its annual fee of BA Fine arts in distance learning ranges from INR 10971 to INR 21252.
- Career-wise: Having this degree one can apply for MA Fine Arts. Employment options are also vast in the arena of film, design, theatre, animation, and teaching. It enables you to earn at least 3 – 6 lacs per annum.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 10971 – INR 21252 per Year|
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Admission into BA Fine Arts in distance learning at IMTS Institute for session 2022-23 started. BA Fine Arts is a common UG program for individuals interested in a career in the performing, fine, or visual arts. This field has evolved with time and similarly, the artistic techniques have become smarter. It involves creating something that has aesthetical value and provides pleasure not only to visual but auditory senses as well. Nowadays fine artists are gaining more demand because people now love to have unique art pieces in their lifestyles.
Key Features of BA Fine Arts Distance Education
- After enrolling in this course students learn important artistic skills and get specialty in these, it also develops creativity and innovative skills in the candidates.
- The program is highly job-oriented as after doing this course the job profiles open for graduates are Fine artists, photographers, cartoonists, animators, Graphic Designers, Art professors, 3D visualizers, etc.
- It is taken the distance and online these days are highly demanding among students. This course has a usual time period of 3 years and is falling into the bachelor’s course type.
- For the BA Fine Arts distance degree course there is no specific entrance exam that could be conducted to shortlist candidates.
- This is a degree program in distance mode that has recognition from Distance Education Board and UGC in order to get the value in the market equal to the regular fine arts courses.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- At least a score of 50% in the last qualification of 10+2 that has been acquired from a well-known institute is required in the eligibility criteria.
- Students from any stream like arts or science can apply. Those from the reserved category will get a relaxation of marks.
- This course makes the students eligible for studying fine arts at the PG or PhD level.
According to the university, the fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 10,971 – INR 21,252/ Year) for Bachelor in Fine Arts through distance mode.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Admission Process 2022
Every candidate will complete the application process in a similar manner and details for it are given as:
- Open the main webpage of IMTS to get the online application.
- You will sign up there and fill out the form.
- In having difficulty completing the application IMTS counsellor for admission are always accessible.
- After consulting a link for payment of the fee will be provided to you for making fee payment.
- On fee payment, you have registered automatically and a confirmation mail is sent to you.
Scope of BA Fine Arts Distance Education
- A candidate’s admissions are based upon the value of effects in the entrance test for all other universities.
- Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts is a 3-year undergraduate arts and craft degree. It provides education in different areas such as Art Teacher, Writer, Fine Artist, Art Director, Actor, Craft Artist or Fine Artist, Multimedia Artist, Art Director, Art Teacher, Writer, etc.
- The top recruiting areas for BA in Fine Arts professionals are Film, Design, Theatre, Animations, Teaching, etc. They can perform roles such as Visual Designer, Art Teacher, Fine Artist, Painter, Editor and Art Critic, etc.
- The average annual salary of BA Fine Arts graduate starts from 03 to 06 LPA.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Composition Painting||Graphics Printmaking|
|Portrait Painting||Aesthetics 1|
|Illustrations||Methods & Materials|
|Methods & Materials 1||Environmental Education|
|Poster Design||Magazine Advertisement|
|Press Advertisement||Methods & Materials|
|Portrait Painting||Ceramics & Molds|
|Composition Painting 3|
|Indian Aesthetic, Portrait Painting|
|Methods & Materials 2|
- Decoration Companies
- Event Management Companies
- Academic Institutes
- Art Galleries
- Retail Sales Executive
- Art Liaison Officer
- Academic Research Editor
- Flash Animator
- Art Teacher
- Assist. Lecturer
- Graphic Designer
Frequently Asked Questions
Be the first to leave a review.