BA Fine Arts Distance Education Admission 2023: BA distance education in fine arts is a specialized course that covers the essential topics related to fine arts while covering the basic concepts related to the arts curriculum. Students after opting for this course have the opportunity for getting employed in advertising sectors, fashion houses, television agencies, etc.
It is a 3-year duration course offered for admission at the distance education mode with the objective that all students can easily opt for and study this curriculum at their convenience and comfort. Students aspiring to upgrade their skills in performing arts and showcase their skills from different perspectives can apply for admission into this course.
The students who pass the BA Fine Arts Distance Education course are provided the opportunity or improving the level of their career with the help of the advanced curriculum used in the course.
- BA Fine Arts Full Form: Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts.
- Eligibility: Every desiring student will have to hold a 10+2 passed certificate with 50% average marks. The previous qualification must be relevant and obtained from a known institute. An entrance exam is not necessary.
- Duration: This distance degree program is finished by having 3 years time period that can be extended for various reasons when studied in the distance mode. Its study syllabus is divided into 6 semesters for the complete time span.
- Fee: The annual fee for BA Fine arts in distance learning ranges from INR 10,971 to INR 21,252.
- Career-wise: Having this degree, one can apply for MA Fine Arts. Employment options are also vast in the arena of film, design, theatre, animation, and teaching. It enables you to earn at least 3 – 6 lacs per annum.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 10971 – INR 21252 per Year|
Why BA Fine Arts Distance Education?
The BA Fine Arts distance education course is a special course that is offered for admission by IMTS Institute. The students get to develop their knowledge and skills that tend to develop their career level with the help of the advanced curriculum used by the institution for the course.
When pursuing the course students get to study topics like printmaking, portrait painting, poster design, life study, etc. One of the biggest reasons for getting admission into the BA Fine Arts Distance Education course is that it provides students with the opportunity for completing their education even if they are pursuing another degree or a regular mode job.
Is Distance BA Fine Arts Worth it?
BA Fine Arts Distance Education course is valued among students, and via distance mode, it is accessible to all of those interested candidates who are worth it.
- Skills: The field of fine arts via a BA degree provide multiple skills, among which some important are creativity, graphical communication, visual arts, designing, drawing, sketching, etc.
- Time Flexibility: Besides its various advantages, time-saving is the major advantage where the candidates, by setting their timetable accordingly, can do other tasks or take some classes that can enhance their skills besides the main course.
- Fee and Cost: There is a cost of study that can be afforded by most candidates, and it ranges from INR 10,971 to INR 21,252 on an annual basis.
- Earn While You Learn: The distance BA Fine Arts course is a good option to earn and learn together; it is a worthwhile study program that even allows working individuals to keep continue their Jobs during their studies.
About IMTS Institute
IMTS Institute is a well-known refurbished institute that has ranked as No.1 when comes to distance learning. The institute has been working selflessly for the betterment of students for the past 15+ successful years in which we secured more than 25k+ admissions.
At IMTS Institute facility of free career counseling is also available so that every student can look for building their career and opt for the right path among the choices available in the market.
Key Features of BA Fine Arts Distance Education
- After enrolling in this course students learn important artistic skills and get a specialty in these, it also develops creativity and innovative skills in the candidates.
- The program is highly job-oriented as after doing this course the job profiles open for graduates are Fine artists, photographers, cartoonists, animators, Graphic Designers, Art professors, 3D visualizers, etc.
- It is taken distance and online these days are highly demanding among students. This course has a usual time period of 3 years and is falling into the bachelor’s course type.
- For the BA Fine Arts distance degree course, there is no specific entrance exam that could be conducted to shortlist candidates.
- This is a degree program in distance mode that has recognition from Distance Education Board and UGC in order to get the value in the market equal to the regular fine arts courses.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Admission 2023
BA in Fine Arts Distance Education admission for the academic session 2023. Aspirants for admission into the course need to fill out the registration form via online mode before the last date.
As soon as an applicant completes the registration process they get selected by the institute directly after their previous qualifications.
BA Fine Arts is a common UG program for individuals interested in a career in the performing, fine, or visual arts. This field has evolved with time and similarly, artistic techniques have become smarter. It involves creating something that has aesthetical value and provides pleasure not only to visual but auditory senses as well. Nowadays fine artists are gaining more demand because people now love to have unique art pieces in their lifestyles.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Application Form
In order to submit an application form, students must check the eligibility criteria. It is then necessary for candidates to complete the online application form with the correct details. The applicant should check for any incomplete information before submitting the application form. The registration will be rejected if false information is provided on the BA Fine Arts Distance Education Application Form.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- At least a score of 50% in the last qualification of 10+2 that has been acquired from a well-known institute is required in the eligibility criteria.
- Students from any stream like arts or science can apply. Those from the reserved category will get a relaxation of marks.
- This course makes the students eligible for studying fine arts at the PG or Ph.D. level.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Fees
According to the university, the fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 10,971 – INR 21,252/ Year) for Bachelor in Fine Arts through distance mode. BA Fine Arts Distance Education fee must be paid to confirm admission for the academic session 2023-24. If students have any queries related to the latest fee structure, they can contact the education counsellor.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education in India
The BA course is well-known and popular among students in India. Those who are interested in creativity are attracted to BA Fine Arts, a specialization of a Bachelor of Arts. There are many institutes in India that offer BA Fine Arts Distance Education. There are numerous distance education institutes, such as the IMTS institute, and students can apply online for the courses.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Every candidate will complete the application process in a similar manner and details for it are given as:
- When you scroll this page, you will find an inquiry form in the upper section of this article.
- Fill in all the necessary details in this form and submit.
- Once, you submit the inquiry form, our expert education counsellor will contact you within 48 hours.
- They can help you to clear your doubts regarding BA Fine Arts distance education admission, eligibility, and fee structure and also they will provide you guide to filling out the application form.
- In having difficulty completing the application IMTS counselor for admission are always accessible.
- After consulting a link for payment of the fee will be provided to you for making fee payment.
- On fee payment, you have registered automatically and a confirmation mail is sent to you.
- There is no need to visit IMTS Institute, you can also complete the admission process online.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Syllabus
As BA Fine Arts is a bachelor’s course, it has a duration of 3 years. It consists of 6 semesters. The exams can be held semester-wise or yearly. Over a duration of 3 years, different subjects are taught to students. The syllabus for BA Fine Arts distance course is given below:
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Composition Painting||Graphics Printmaking|
|Portrait Painting||Aesthetics 1|
|Illustrations||Methods & Materials|
|Methods & Materials 1||Environmental Education|
|Poster Design||Magazine Advertisement|
|Press Advertisement||Methods & Materials|
|Portrait Painting||Ceramics & Molds|
|Composition Painting 3|
|Indian Aesthetic, Portrait Painting|
|Methods & Materials 2|
Advantages of BA History Distance Education
- The institute provides recorded videos of the course so that you can pursue it anytime anywhere.
- The fee that applicants have to pay for this course is less than the regular mode.
- The students who can get admission to this course may not have to attend regular mode classes.
- The value of the course Regular or Distance mode is the same.
Scope of BA Fine Arts Distance Education
The BA Fine Arts Distance Education course is a special course that offers numerous opportunities for improving their career level as the students are provided with several skills and taught about the practices involved in the discipline. An aspirant can expect to get average pay of around INR 2.35 LPA to INR 5.65 LPA after passing this course.
There are various job opportunities for students in design industries, the animation sector, the film and acting sector, etc.
Candidates with BA Fine Arts have a wide range of job scopes in India. They can work in the public and private sectors, based on their interest, talents, and the kind of work they like to select. As far as job benefits are concerned, both have their plus points. Some working areas are as follows:
- Decoration Companies
- Event Management Companies
- Academic Institutes
- Art Galleries
- Retail Sales Executive
- Art Liaison Officer
- Academic Research Editor
- Flash Animator
- Art Teacher
- Assist. Lecturer
- Graphic Designer
Decoration Companies: These companies are hiring BA Fine Arts students on decent salary packages. For any party, program, or event – decoration is required and all planning and actions are carried out by these fine arts degree holders.
Event Management Companies: In this modern and High-tech lifestyle, People don’t have enough time to think about the decoration, planning, and other things required for organizing an event. These event management companies are the best options to organize an event. An event management company hires graduates of BA Fine Arts. They are responsible for the best decoration, planning, and management regarding any event.
Academic Institutes: There is a huge demand for BA Fine Arts Degree holders in academic institutions. There are many academic institutions in the world, such as universities and colleges, that run independently from other entities of a similar nature and have their own systems of managing their business operations and rules. BFA candidates help to manage the institution’s requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Be the first to leave a review.